Tommy Swiss

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (125)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)

Michele E.

Michele E.Sydney, NSW

Odette Collection Sideboard Buffet Unit

Hi, I have unpacked the boxes and there are no instructions. I did not receive any instructions to my email. How can I get them please ASAP as I have it all unpacked in my living room.

PNK

PNKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Service, do not buy from them

I ordered a Gas lift double bed and the driver would only dropped the parcel down in the loading dock and won’t deliver to my unit even refused my offer to help. And he stated that their company won’t allowed them to take the parcel to my unit! I live by myself and it is impossible for me to get it to my unit.
Contacted customer service, they refused to solve the problem.
Don’t waste your time buying from them. Unreliable service.

Shuchen Chen

Shuchen ChenSydney, NSW

Worst delivery service and massive attitude from the driver!

I ordered a TV unit and the driver would only dropped the parcel down in the loading dock and won’t deliver to my unit even there’s a lift and I offered to help. And he stated that their company won’t allowed them to take the parcel to up to my unit! Now he has left with my parcel and god knows when I will get this tv unit! What a wonderful furniture delivery that WILL NOT deliver big parcels to your actual door!

harlie

harlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful Bed

My friend and i assembled the bed in 40 minutes, it was Very Simple to put together, instructions are easy to follow.
Colour of the bed i chose was Charcoal and it came exactly like the picture.
only thing i didnt know was How Low the bed is, it's very low to the ground.
over all I'm very happy

Emma S

Emma S

Tuscan beige colour way off

I bought a gas lift bed in tuscan beige and when it arrived the colour was completely different to what's displayed on the site. Not a 'slight variation' - I would call it a dark biscuit brown colour rather than a creamy beige. Very disappointing. I'm only adding a star because the bed itself seems decent value.

JayMelbourne

Terrible

I ordered TV unit. Stickers for part number are mixed and they sent 4 left side parts and 2 right side parts. Also at least 2 parts are missing so far. Very frustrated and disappointed.

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Jay, apologies for this. I noticed you emailed us over the weekend, and we have shipped out missing parts straight away for you on Monday. Hopefully once you have assembled the TV unit you will be very satisfied :)

Jay

It has been a week but the parts have not arrived yet. I don't think it will arrive this week and I should stay at home with unassembled one and half meters parts.

Jay

I found that there is another part is missing last Sunday. So totally 3 parts are missed. I sent an email last Sunday but received a response today. (5 days after). Very poor quality and service...

WORST QUALITY - Falls apart and they ignore you

I bought a bed base from Tommy Swiss. It’s a nightmare to construct and Is extremely time consuming. Very flimsy and unsafe. It shakes, causes mattress to sink in and is overall a waste of money. Contacted for a refund and they ignored my emails so they can keep my money.

Tommy Swiss are basically thieves for selling faulty products and then ignoring you when you try to contact them about the problem.

Be warned! Do not buy from Tommy Swiss!

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Ezmay, sorry to hear about this review. We don't have any orders under your name Ezmay or any requests for a refund. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can reach out and resolve any issues you might have? Thanks :)

ezmay

Hi, thanks for your reply. It's great to finally hear from you after my emails have been ignored by your team. I have definitely asked for a refund. I have the emails to prove it. Order #473082 - please reply here.

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Ezmay, thank you for your response. Our order numbers start with #1000 or #2000, or if you'd like to PM us your full name we can also try to locate your order. Look forward to resolving :)

Katie C.

Katie C.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Be aware of heavy item "delivery"

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks good

Delivery was good but i did find it challenging to build, and had one incorrect piece in the set, but turned out alright in the end! Small enough, good size for a bedroom

Find out how Tommy Swiss compares to other Furniture Shops

Some initial issues but end product looks good

Website navigation fine and very happy with the bedhead I ordered. I did however experience issues assembling the sideboard I ordered due to missing parts. When I followed this up my initial customer service experience was not positive due to the replacement parts still missing key components needed to assemble the sideboard, however happy to report that this issue has now been resolved by Tommy Swiss. While containing a lot more parts than might be expected of a flat pack construction I actually found it was very easy to assemble, fit together well with quality parts and end result looks stylish.

Kerry Brown

Kerry BrownSydney, NSW

Highly recommended Dealer. Top quality product.

Good quality item. Exactly what was expected. Tommy Swiss quickly sorted out delivery issues with courier. Communication between vendor and buyer was excellent. Highly recommended and I have no hesitation visiting Tommy Swiss for my next purchase..

Clark

ClarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Christmas present for my daughter. She loves it!

My daughter is very happy with the bed head. Good quality, stylish colour and on time delivery. Would definitely buy from this company again. Would certainly recommend to others any day.

Sadik Y.

Sadik Y.Sydney, NSW

Returning Customer

We as a family love the matress from Tommy Swiss. Cheap price, Top quality matress.
We even recommended to our friends and they love it.
Matress remains cool in the summer.

Vin man

Vin manSydney, NSW

Fabulous King Bed Frame!

Quick delivery and excellent service. Bed frame was great value and was easy to assemble. Beautiful PU leather king bed frame at a ridiculously affordable price. Thanks for your product Jake!

Biju PhiliposeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

The customer service was great. Got issues with product purchased and the team promptly reimbursed the money. Now that's a great way of dealing with customers. Good job Tommy guys.

Biju Philipose

Hi Could you please tell me where to post the pics? I did not post a complaint since it was very much evident from the website that I have to pack it up and ship it back to you guys with a cost. No customer would be willing to do that for a $189.00.

Online shopper

Online shopperQueensland

Shockingly bad delivery and customer service - go elsewhere

Terrible delivery, over three weeks now and still no product. And they lie, saying they have repeatedly tried to contact me on my phone. Seriously folks, there are other companies around who will offer similar products and you won't have a headache wondering if you'll every receive your product. Go elsewhere, I promise you won't regret it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love our new king bed!

Love my gas lift bed. Easy to order & great updates re delivery. A bit overwhelming when I started to put it together but ended up not too difficult at all - beautiful material too. Lots of compliments on my gorgeous new bed!

Puneet S.

Puneet S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good and solid material

Got the bed head and it is very nice and comfortable. Was scared at first as online material have less reputation to be good but happy to take this risk.

fiona

fionaSydney, NSW

Very impressed.

Excellent bed, great value for money. Great product and service! Delivered on time, and is very good quality. Assembly well documented and easy to follow. Thrilled with final product. Thank you!

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD