Tommy Swiss

Well worth buying

Ordered Queen size charcoal black bedhead. Promptly received exactly as ordered within 5 business days. Quality is acceptable though padding is not as thick as expected. Colour is as expected. Overall, value for money, quick turnaround time from buying to delivery.. Delivery guy was not particularly helpful when politely asked to assist frail 75 year old to bring it through the front door. Did so but begrudgingly.

Product Appearance As advertised

Mattress fine, but don't risk with the bed frames

The parts of the bedframe were defected in different ways. Because of that I couldn't install the bed at all. There is a big quality control issue I'm afraid.

But my friends' purchase of the same bed frames were good. So I guess they may have different suppliers, some are good and some are bad.

I didn't give one star but two because the customer service was prompt, respectful and I got refunded the same day I returned the items.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Jian, thank you for your review. I am glad you have received your refund promptly from us and we apologise for the experience. We are continuously improving the quality of all our products, especially the bed frame you have purchased for $159 with free shipping, as we pride ourselves on providing the best value furniture at the lowest price possible.

Poor quality gas lift bed

The bed looks great, but the quality is average at best. In the course of putting the bed together one of the screws didn't actually line up with the screw hole (as in nowhere near). Also, the gas strut system was faulty, one of the gas struts was leaking (you could hear it) and so the system doesn't really assist and you need brute strength (or another person) to be able to access the storage. The bed doesn't feel at all stable or of good quality, I guess you get what you pay for. Customer service was however prompt when I called to follow up delivery.

Hi Sophie, thanks for taking the time to review us. We can't seem to find any product issue complaints under the name of Sophie. If the issue has not yet been resolved, we would love for you to email us at info@tommyswiss.com.au so that we can replace any part that might be faulty. Apologies in advance!Hello and thank you for your response. I did call to say that the gas strut was faulty, and the representative I spoke with said I would need to provide evidence of the fault, such as a video of me struggling to open the bed, and the replacement strut would then be sent out. When I weighed it up though I felt the overall quality and comfort offered by the bed didn't justify the replacement of the strut, or me collecting the part from the courier (as they don't deliver to our location). On a positive note my call was answered quickly by your staff, and a solution offered, but as I say I didn't think it worthwhile.

Gas left bed

The bed is great..easy self installation and good quality with affordable price.
I am so fortunate to find this bed online with easy and smooth transaction.
The delivery was fast with efficient communication from the seller...

Product Appearance As advertised

Good bedhead - was badly needed.

The bedhead was fitted by myself in front of a window. Now warmer in bed with this barrier between the bed and the window. The quality was excellent and I am pleased with the colour I chose.

Product Appearance As advertised

Queen bed frame very affordable and good

Excellent service super fast delivery and very affordable price for the bed frame. I am very satisfied with the item I bought from tommy Swiss. Totally recommend to others looking for a high quality but affordable bed frame

Worst service ever

Not only did they give me the run around with the delivery, they kept saying that my bed frame was arriving “tomorrow” and this went on for about a week, but when the bed frame finally did arrive, one of the panels was damaged. It was also extremely difficult to contact them when I was chasing up my delivery as they outsource their deliveries to another company. Further to that the head frame was much shorter than what it looked like in the picture. When I asked for some compensation they offered a $30 refund (I paid about $399) or to replace the faulty panel. I asked them to send me a new panel but they never delivered it. I emailed them about my new panels a few times and they kept saying the panel was on its way but 8 months later I’m yet to receive it! I wish I had done my research and read the bad reviews on Tommy Swiss. Don’t do it people!!

Very Happy with my Purchase

I ordered my bedhead online. Very happy with the product and its quality. Minimal assembly required as it was just a bed head. Delivery time was as stated. I would certainly buy from Tommy Swiss again.

Product Appearance As advertised

My bedhead is what I expected and I think it will work well

It looks good quality and is the colour I expected however I was inconvenienced by the delivery being almost three hours later than I was told it would be so missed an appointment through having to stay home for the delivery. I have not yet unpacked it due to our renovation not being complete yet.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Gabrielle, thanks for taking the time to review us. I’m glad that you are happy with the quality of the bed head as well as the colour. Apologies for the courier delay, we will try our best to improve this for the future. Thanks for purchasing from us :)

Mattress review

Very comfortable. noticed better sleep pattern straight away. It was as described. Excellent customer service!!! I would recommend the Tommy Swiss mattress for quality, comfort, and cost as quality for low cost.

Missing parts , damaged parts and no contact details.

Brought a king bed from them. Didn’t recieve the foot board. The sides boards had cuts in the PU leather and the contact details provided was a automated message. Dissatisfied and disappointed with the service. Would not recommend them again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Satisfied customer of bedhead.

We are very satisfied with the bedhead that we purchased. Arrived in good condition. No damaged to item or packaging. Only recommendation I would make is to specify if colour is "light" grey or "medium" or "dark", it is not always easy to determine the colour on screen.

Misleading advertising & faulty

The products i ordered -king size supreme collection mattress- the memory foam is nearly non existent -misleading advertising -
The bedhead frame , faulty bolts don't match up tear in side board unable to get a replacement. I have been waiting 5 months over 20 emails - don't take calls. Said they were going to dispatch now they want to give me $50 for something it is going to cost me $165 to get fixed. That does not include the faulty slats. My preference was to have all goods replaced. -there was so many problems. We have bought mattress & frame packages before but there products have deteriorated as has customer service.
DON'T do business with this company.
They don't honour the returns policy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Excellent Sleep Guaranteed

We purchased a Double & King sized mattress's, the appearance & quality was exceptional, great nights sleep, we purchased a firmer mattress to suit one & fitted a woollen under blanket for the other, problem solved for two different sleeping requirements. Have previously purchased Tommy Swiss mattress 5 yrs ago & that is also a satisfying buy. Was previously very dubious about quality of a mattress in a vacuum box, but now completely on board.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very good product. Recommend to friends

Great product easy to install. Had no problems putting it together. No instructions hey it’s a bed. Not that hard to figure out. Fast delivery.
This is the second one I have purchased

Not Recomended

Other bedheads on the market have a way of bracing them to the bed - they don’t. Asked for assistance I got told ......”go to Bunnings”.
Delivery wasn’t good - it arrived after mums Birthday.
Not recommended, especially for the money paid.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Hdemi, thanks for purchasing one of our bed heads and appreciate you taking the time to review us. I can see from your order that it was purchased on 11 April 2019, and it was shipped out from our warehouse on the same day. The courier transit time was 4 business days for it to be delivered to your home. Sometimes our courier company can deliver it quicker, but the standard time to your area is around 1 to 5 business days as shown on our website. Our bed heads are standalone headboards which are designed to be used against a bedroom wall. However, as you needed the bed head to be not resting against your a wall, special brackets would be needed for this which do not come with this particular bed head. Sorry it is not quite what you expected, but thank you for giving us a go :)You should have explained that the headboards are designed to be used against a wall. Give you a GO! pffft - never again

It has a very good relation between qualoty and price.

The product has a very good quality and it arrived in perfect state. The only thing to improve is the feedback about the deliver process. I had to contact customer service to know when I would receive it.

Out of spec. Flimsy.

Without a doubt the worst purchase I've ever made. Purchased the gas lift king bed frame and found it to be out of spec on the foot and the head board with bolt holes. Bed now lacks stability due to this and has a twist on the side frame.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Thomas, We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase. All our products come with 12 month warranty, and if there is any twist or damage on the side panels as you mentioned, we will replace straight away for you. We are not sure what you mean by out of spec. Could you please send through your order number so we can investigate and provide a resolution ASAP? Thanks :)

Arrived quickly. Good quality sturdy frame

There were no Instructions in the box on how to assemble the bed. It was Still easy enough to put together without them however having them would of helped. Delivered quickly

Great headboard.

Simple but nice headboard that adds class and elegance to our bedroom with ease. Good customer service with clear and consistent contact about the progress of my order. Easy to maneuver as its one piece but quite light.