Toned by Ashy Bines

Toned by Ashy Bines

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Activewear Customer

Activewear CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Rainbow Collection See-Through

Bought some of the new tights from the rainbow collection (mint, orange, yellow)

All of the colours were see through and you can see what underwear you're wearing etc.
I would not recommend anything from this collection unless you want to wear a G-string or matching underwear colours (even then can still see skin colour underneath)

The previous toned urban collection range were much sleeker and more stylish than these newer designs, unfortunately they no longer stock these items which is a real shame because they were quite good.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Tilly

TillySydney, NSW

Worst activewear I have ever bought!

Have seen heaps of women rave about this brand of activewear and for the price of them I thought they must be good! Boy was I wrong. They have the worst stretch so I found it difficult to bend down which is not ideal for working out. The sizing is horrible they were super tight on the legs but so floppy around the waist. They don’t sit right and make you look like you have bumps and lumps. The top waist band rolls down all the time and I’m constantly pulling them up. Would rather spend $30 at cotton on body then $80 on these. Horrible.

ANITA

ANITASouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed....

Possibly the most uncomfortable underwear I have ever worn. I am at work and haven't even gone to gym yet. The material is nice, however as I female they have to sit where they are supposed too and they definitely don't do that. Would not recommend them to any female at all, unless you want to spend the whole day adjusting them. Not cool at all. Waste of money:(

Jo S

Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is a robot

I received a discount code so thought I would purchase a couple items. Discount code didn’t work. Contacted customer service, the lady said to make the purchase and once payment was received they would refund me the discount..... I’m, no, contact them again, discount code is now active. Nope still didn’t work. They gave me another code, nope still didn’t work. I have up in the end and didn’t make a purchase. Customer service is everything and these guys were just robots. Don’t put a love heart in a message when things are all roses.....

Lana

LanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty product, terrible customer service, long shipping time

After 2.5 weeks of waiting (not 5-9 working days), my delivery finally arrived. I purchased the 'blackout 3/4 tights' which were nice thick material but had a huge hole in the crouch area, where obviously the stitching isn't great. I contacted customer support (with photos) and although they respond quite quickly they had no interest in trying to help me. They would not give me a full refund unless I sent it back and then I would have to separately have to order the same pants again (and pay for shipping) but they said it would take weeks for it all to process. I also ordered some other items, some were okay but generally crap quality. Wish I could go back in time and not waste my time or money.

Would never workout in them

So disappointed in these pants. I was looking for some extra pants to have throughout the week and didn’t want to pay for another pair $$$. The material quality is really nice, thick, not see through. But these pants DO NOT stay up at all. I can’t even do housework around the house without pulling them up 100 times - the one time I wore a pair of toned to the gym it was a disaster

Stacey R

Stacey RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome quality for price

I almost never review products but really felt I had to write a review for this one. I have had a wonderful experience ordering Toned active wear. Great quality, excellent price point and I’ve genuinely loved every piece I have purchased. I’m surprised to see such bad reviews especially comparing this activewear with anything else of a similar price on the market. I’ll be buying again that’s for sure!

Sizing True to size

Shopaholicgym

ShopaholicgymSydney, NSW

Cheap material, not true to size &bad customer service!

The material is cheap quality. What a disappointment. I should have checked reviews here. I only went on her squad girl reviews....they are defiently bias opinions or they haven't felt and tried good quality workout wear. Sticking to my Nike active wear! Also beaware NOT true to size and customer service is a joke. Never again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average

Sizing Slightly large

Overall the products are ok

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

I love Toned - Ashy Bines!

I don't understand all of these the bad reviews... I was scared to buy after reading all of the negative comments and I'm glad I decided to give it a try! I just received my Love Ashy Crop and The Jess top and I love them. The fit is perfect, the fabric feels nice and made with great quality. I opted for the cheaper delivery as I was happy to wait, and it only took 1 week to arrive with full tracking. I accidentally typed my address wrong, advised customer service and they responded quickly and it was delivered to the correct address. I'm a big fan of Ashy Bines and excited to wear my new outfit :)

Customer service and Quality

Dana

DanaPerth

Great service! Not sure about the products.

Received my leggings and was very impressed with the website and fast shipping.

Have also been a big fan of Ashy Bines for a few years now!

However, the product itself is not very practical. My leggings are loose in all the wrong places. I cannot run or do any activity in them without them falling right down to my hips (high waisted leggings). They do not hold anything in and do not offer any support.

I know I have not ordered the wrong size because if I went any smaller the leggings would be too tight on my legs. :(

Not sure if I have received a faulty product or if this is standard with all the leggings.

Lost tracking

I couldn't track wouldn't change or nothing kept saying it was still in distribution for 2 weeks. contacted customer service after a week told me give it a few days then track again. Should be on its way blah blah. Then got a email saying they are unsure where my order has gone we are going to refund the money asap, here's a discount code for next time (will be no next time) I did read up on the reviews but wanted to be my own judge & test the quality but didnt get that far. Lesson learnt! Trust the reviews!! Very disappointed. Have never had this happen with anything i have brought offline, will diff stick to my usual online shops.

Best workout gear ever brought

I have purchsed through toned even since it had started and could not fault it one bit! I have brought tights,tops, slouchey sweaters amd OMG the we support you bras... i have never found a sports bra that has so much support then this crop, i play alot of netball and basketball and this crop holds these babies down, im not a small busted women either. I would reccomemnd these bras for high impact sports.
Love love love!! Keep up the amazing work TONED Xoxo

Greg

Gregsydney

PATHETIC - STAY AWAY FOREVER

Pathetic product, pathetic customer service. No professionalism and when they won't give a refund they stop answering.Looking at the reviews now I should have stayed away. Going back, I now have noticed every negative true review is followed by some ridiculous over the top review. LOL -Its obvious those reviews are coming from perhaps those trying to fix bad but true reviews. Lies, lies, Lies. Stay away. Save your money and insanity.

A bit of a let down

Purchased more than once, I will never purchase a new crop top here again as the “we support you” don’t support anything. The treading/seams of the tights do not last long and the customer service is terrible. I will continue to purchase Tights due to material and fit but never a crop again, will be heading straight to LJ. And a heads up to the customer service team - putting babe at the end of your sentence doesn’t fix my issue so please stop.

Exactly what I expected. Love!

Although there was about a 2.5 week wait between order and date received, I absolutely love the quality, fabric and design of her active wear. I am a LJ lover but I will now purchase Toned as my go to active wear from now on. 100% love!

Sear_bear

Sear_bearSydney

Awful

No PROPER support, She lies, doesn't know what she is talking about most of the time. Money and time waster!!!

Happy with my purchases

Very happy with the tops I got. The quality appears good. I got the long crop in a small... it could be a bit tighter so I'm going to return it and ask for an extra small. Took just over a week to be delivered to me in Brisbane.