Tonizone Furniture Polish

Tonizone Furniture Polish Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

audrey

audreyasked

where can i buy this furniture polish i live near toowoomba qld?

marion
marion

Since Bunnings stopped stocking it I have been buying it online. Try cleanerswarehouse.com.au or alphacleaningsupplies.com.au. Good luck!!

Julie

Julieasked

Where in Brisbane or Gold Coast is this furniture polish available??. I’ve been unable to find it anywhere.
Thanks for your help

jodyrosey

I have a box of 12 cans I can sell you three at $6 a can of you like. I'm at Canungra so you'd have to pick them up. Australia post won't allow aerosols to go through the post.

Brenda B
Brenda B

If you find out where this product is available. I'm in WA and can't get it anywhere
There's nothing that can compare it
It's good stuff

Sunnyasked

Where can I buy this polish. Used it for years
until it was no longer at Supermarket. I live
Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

David
David

Woolworths used to stock this line of products, however they have ceased. IGA retailers have been intermittent in stocking, however, a word with the store manager seems to ramp up the buying of the polish. There were times many of us would clear the shelves when it came into stock.

Sunny

Thank you David, such a great product.
My two favourites, Marveer being the second,
replaced on shelves with lesser quality items.

Tonizone furniture polis

Tonizone furniture polisasked

I live in Leura and wonder where I can buy it in my area please?

Sofie

Hi Cheryl, I made a purchase on the internet for this product as I was unable to get it from my supermarket. If you just type in 'Tonizone Furniture Polish' in the Google or Bing search section you will find a number of providers for this product. It's wonderful stuff. Works really well and gives furniture a new lease of life. Good Luck. Sofie

Thank you Sofie, you are a gem. I did just that.

Cheryl

Claire Pottsasked

Where can you purchase this on the Gold Coast?

Ihtak
Ihtak

No idea, really. I am in Victoria, but in case it helps, I bought it at Coles

Sofie

I purchased this product online as I was unable to find Tonizone in stores any longer. Sofie

Claire Potts

Bunnings will order it in, I have discovered.