Top Gun Conveyancing

Top Gun Conveyancing

CLL

CLLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the job done at a competitive price, but could have been smoother

Top Gun completed our conveyancing at a competitive price. However dealing with multiple staff there over several weeks who clearly hadn’t communicated with each other lead to frustrating repeat emails and questions, some spelling mistakes leading to delays in handing over documents, and overall just a satisfactory experience. I would recommend them as they did get the job done and didn’t break the bank.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ask for Catherine Monisse!

Catherine and the Top Gun team assisted me with my sale of apartment and purchase on my house during November 2020 February 2021. Great service, clear communications, friendly and considerate - yes I am talking about a law firm; who knew! Thanks Catherine!

Carla Wilson

Carla WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

We have recently purchased our first property with Topgun. We received exceptional customer service from Catherine. Being the first time my partner and I have purchased a property, we had endless questions and queries. Catherine was extremely helpful, ensuring we understood every aspect of the process. We are extremely grateful of the service Catherine provided us with.

Collie

CollieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We have used Topgun previously but over the last couple of months we have used the services of
Catherine Monisse and also Jacob Cook for our Conveyancing needs for the purchase of our apartment in Southport, the sale of our apartment in Runaway Bay and the transfer of a property in Bracken Ridge. In all three cases the service was great and the pricing competitive.

Sandy Caloundra

Sandy CaloundraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing

Professional service friendly team, will follow up promptly with any enquiry and get back to you in a timely manner, pricing very competitive. Would definitely use them again for Conveyancing.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Price with Fantastic Service

I have just sold my house and for the third time I have used Topgun to carry out my conveyancing and every time I have received excellent service.On this occasion Catherine Monisse was our conveyancer and she was amazing, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I am very happy to recommend their services.

House settlement

Professional service. Friendly team who were always there to answer your questions. Timely advice and communication when required with good attention to detail. Would recommend their services and would definitely engage them again if required.

Very professional and well organised

Worked with Catherine from Top Gun. Sale process went very smoothly. Was kept informed every step along the way and everything progressed without a hitch. Price very competitive. Would highly recommend.

My highest praise to the staff at Top Gun Conveyancing and many thanks over seven years and five sales

Top Gun staff, across all levels, have been exceptionally professional and pleasant over the last seven years. I have sold five properties and I'm grateful to them for their service.

Dallas26

Dallas26South East Queensland, QLD

Was hesitant, but they turned out to be surprisingly good!

I was a bit nervous engaging these guys as I had used them once before and they were a bit unprofessional on the previous occasion, but they were very reasonably priced and - you know - better the devil you know than the one you don't right? ... so I returned. However, this time was a completely different experience. Their communication has picked up and they went above and beyond to get my sale over the line. Catherine was fantastic to deal with !!! :-)
Their costs were very reasonable and I can't really complain about anything this time.
Cheers guys, will definitely be using you again on my next property sale.
Cheers to all the team :-) :-) :-)

Great experience

I’m first home buyer and work with this firm have been looking after me well
Strongly recommend for anyone who look for reasonable prices and great experience.. and also give you great advise

Great value and service!

This is my third property matter completed by the team at Topgun, as always every detail was handled in a professional and timely manner, special thanks to Catherine for co-ordinating the sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Topgun to friends and family.
Derek C.

Rommel L

Rommel LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It's our first time to use this company and it turned out good results. Good communication from day one. Smooth sailing of all paper matters. Will use them again for future.

Great service!

My partner and I used Top Gun Conveyancing to help purchase our first home. We were very happy with the service provided by Catherine and her team. She made the process run smoothly and stress free. Would definitely recommend this service again.

Fantastic service

Clear communication from the get go. Catherine went above and beyond, nothing was too much. Quick and Concise replies. Highly recommend and will be referring friends and family. Couldn’t ask for better.

Problem free

We have been doing business with Top Gun for some years. They have always been professional and very helpful. It was the same when we used Catherine for conveyancing recently. Everything went to plan and our son will be engaging her for conveyancing in the near future, at our recommendation.

Sonia

SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service at a very Competitive Price!

Thank you so much to Catherine from Top Gun Conveyancing for assisting us with purchasing our first property! For our first time using a conveyancing service, we were very naive to the whole experience but Catherine was wonderful with answering all our questions and offering reliable advice. She worked closely with finance and our builder to ensure any early issues were dealt with and it was a very smooth transaction at settlement. I really appreciate all the support we had along the way and highly recommend Catherine and the team at Top Gun. We will definitely use again if needed.

Ojas

OjasQueensland

Excellent Throughout

I've received timely consultation and assistance from Catherine Monisse at Top Gun Conveyancing. She was diligent in her work, knowledgeable and was quite hands on with any queries we had. Really takes your mind of things when dealing with house and land sales which can be stressful as it is.

Thanks for everything Catherine. Will look to use Top Gun again in the future when the need arises.

Third time I have used Top Gun!

I first used Top Gun Conveyancing for the sale of my family home around 8 years ago. When I purchased another home 5 years ago I once again used Top Gun. I used them this year (2020) when I purchased my first investment property. Everything ran smoothly all times! Thanks a lot :-)

Perfect Service

I've used Top Gun for buying my first home and their service is excellent , they have easy process and you can do everything via email and remote access , I highly recommend it to others.