Top Gun Conveyancing

Top Gun Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Professional, straightforward conveyancers

Have used Top Gun for both buying and selling, they are amazing.
Personalised, professional and efficient service. Great communication and advice right throughout the process. No fuss and great rates.
Will use them again. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend!

Catherine made the sale a breeze, despite me living in Adelaide & the property being in Brisbane & settlement taking place just before Christmas. Updates by email & phone & very reasonable price. Thank you!

Gena

GenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied

Having used Top Gun before to buy my property I had no hesitation in using Top Gun again to sell my property. The process was simple, efficient and professional. Catherine and her staff were friendly and always kept me up to date during the process, responding timely to my calls and emails. I would, and have recommended Top Gun to my friends and associates.

Robert and Pamela C.

Robert and Pamela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied

This is the second time that we've used Top Gun for our house purchase. We have been very satisfied with the no fuss, inexpensive and efficient service that we received. Catherine and the team, have been helpful with good communications and a pleasure to deal with. We are pleased to give her a good recommendation and will be definitely using Top Gun Conveyancing again.
By Robert and Pamela C. on 22 Nov 2019

nerrad15

nerrad15South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

Catherine and her team were very friendly and assisted us through the conveyancing process. it was handled well even though I was interstate for the last week of the settlement.

Karlee A.

Karlee A.South East Queensland, QLD

Your go to Conveyancing Team!

Catherine was very easy to deal with, Always kept me in the loop. If I was unsure of something she took the time to explain. Everything went through smoothly. Would highly recommend Topgun Converyancing.

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth process

Catherine has been amazing in the process of settling on our house. Everything went smooth with no issues and we settled on time with no delays. I would highly recommend Catherine to anyone buying or selling their home.

Highly Recommend

Great communication considering I asked many questions that may have seemed simple. Efficient and timely responses to any and all questions. One fixed fee makes it simple in a stressful time.

Montego Hills Client

Montego Hills ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Friendly Service

Our matter was handled efficiently and the communication from Catherine was prompt and friendly. Catherine exceeded our expectations. We liked that she was professional yet down to earth and despite being no doubt on a tight schedule, always returned calls promptly. We appreciated her responsiveness when an issue arose with one of the parties to the transaction and her prompt communication made it easy for us to resolve so as to not miss settlement. We will definitely use Top Gun again in future.

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

9 weeks to finalise the purchase of my new home

I have used Top Gun Conveyancing three times before but the young lady that I had dealt with for previous purchases and sales has now left the company. My latest dealings with Top Gun has been a disaster from day one, it has taken 9 weeks to finalise the purchase of my new home, there has been mistakes made, excuses made and days to get back to me with each question asked.

Catherine is outstanding

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Catherine, her professionalism is outstanding and second to none. We had moved interstate and the help and advice that Catherine had gave us made the move so easy and worry free and our settlement went without a hitch. I will have no hesitation in recommending Top Gun Conveyancing. We can't thank Catherine enough for her outstanding work, so thank you thank you thank you.

Catherine is the best!!!

Catherine from Top gun coveyencing went above and beyond to make settlement day happen for us, we ran into a few major problems due to mistakes made by our lender and Catherine handle the matter like a pro. Saving us from possible major fines and/or possible terminated contract, as first time home buyers we are so glad we had Catherine from Top gun conveyancing.

Steve U.

Steve U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made everything so smooth.

Catherine and the team dealt with every obstacle that came up. I quickly found I could relax and knew I was in good hands. That was important to me as I was interstate. I'll be back for my next property.

Good result and very affordable.

I've used Top Gun for a sale and a purchase now over the past 2 years. Both transactions went through smoothly. Documentation was easy to follow and provided in a timely manner. I'll use Catherine and team again.

Brad S

Brad SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painless process!

We were very happy with the service and professionalism provided by Catherine and the team at Top Gun.
They made the whole conveyancing process easy and painless. Would use them again if needed and would highly recommend them.

CATHY

CATHYSlacks Creek

Great service!

I dealt with Catherine from Topgun, she was very polite, on the ball and very knowledgeable, she kept us up to date and checked in every now and then to make sure everything was going to plan. We had an issue at settlement from the other side but this was quickly rectified and we settled the same day. Catherine went above and beyond our expectations and we couldn’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you!

Excellent, efficient service

I needed, fast, efficient and affordable service. This is exactly what I got. Professional, excellent communication. Would highly recommend. They got the job done in the time frame I needed, with no fuss or drama. Thank you.

Robert Gun

Robert GunSouthern and Hills, SA

Settlement

I was very satisfied with the settlement. All went to plan. I was kept informed of the progress throughout the whole process.
I would not have any hesitation in recommending Top Gun conveyancer.

Jason

JasonBrisbane

Very Satisfied

Could not fault the service and support offered by Dominique and Catherine. The documentation was accurate and provided to me when it was needed. There were some last minute problems with finance approval and it was good to know I had them on my side. All worked out well and will be recommending them in the future.

I'm so grateful that I found you

Top Gun were recommended to us by a friend and I'm so grateful. I've heard horror stories about conveyancers and this was my first home purchase so I was pleasantly surprised to have had such a responsive and professional team to help me through it. My settlement did not go as planned because the seller had issues with their bank and failed to settle several times. Top Gun even agreed to reschedule settlement to Christmas Eve just to to try help me get my house settled! In difficult times, Top Gun were really dependable. Can't recommend highly enough.