Top Gun Conveyancing

Ask for Catherine

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication

My contact from TGC was very professional, answered all my queries in a timely manner and kept me informed along the way. My sale proceeded without incident and I will use TGC again when I purchase my new home. Well done!

Great value and service!

This is my third property matter completed by the team at Topgun, as always every detail was handled in a professional and timely manner, special thanks to Catherine for co-ordinating the sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Topgun to friends and family.
Derek C.

Rommel L

Rommel LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It's our first time to use this company and it turned out good results. Good communication from day one. Smooth sailing of all paper matters. Will use them again for future.

Great service!

My partner and I used Top Gun Conveyancing to help purchase our first home. We were very happy with the service provided by Catherine and her team. She made the process run smoothly and stress free. Would definitely recommend this service again.

Fantastic service

Clear communication from the get go. Catherine went above and beyond, nothing was too much. Quick and Concise replies. Highly recommend and will be referring friends and family. Couldn’t ask for better.

Problem free

We have been doing business with Top Gun for some years. They have always been professional and very helpful. It was the same when we used Catherine for conveyancing recently. Everything went to plan and our son will be engaging her for conveyancing in the near future, at our recommendation.

Sonia

SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service at a very Competitive Price!

Thank you so much to Catherine from Top Gun Conveyancing for assisting us with purchasing our first property! For our first time using a conveyancing service, we were very naive to the whole experience but Catherine was wonderful with answering all our questions and offering reliable advice. She worked closely with finance and our builder to ensure any early issues were dealt with and it was a very smooth transaction at settlement. I really appreciate all the support we had along the way and highly recommend Catherine and the team at Top Gun. We will definitely use again if needed.

Ojas

OjasQueensland

Excellent Throughout

I've received timely consultation and assistance from Catherine Monisse at Top Gun Conveyancing. She was diligent in her work, knowledgeable and was quite hands on with any queries we had. Really takes your mind of things when dealing with house and land sales which can be stressful as it is.

Thanks for everything Catherine. Will look to use Top Gun again in the future when the need arises.

Find out how Top Gun Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Third time I have used Top Gun!

I first used Top Gun Conveyancing for the sale of my family home around 8 years ago. When I purchased another home 5 years ago I once again used Top Gun. I used them this year (2020) when I purchased my first investment property. Everything ran smoothly all times! Thanks a lot :-)

Perfect Service

I've used Top Gun for buying my first home and their service is excellent , they have easy process and you can do everything via email and remote access , I highly recommend it to others.

Anku J.

Anku J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We hired Top Gun for buying our first home. We are so happy with the service and would highly recommend it to others. Thanks you so much for your help. Thumbs up :)

An easy process in spite of a remote owner and covid complications

Catherine provided an excellent conveyance service to me for the sale of my house in spite of the complexities of me being remote in the US and during the covid new abnormal. Catherine was always knowledgeable and professional and always courteous in answering my naive questions. We choose to use the PEXA process and it went through smoothly without any drama from my end. The price was very competitive and the service excellent. I highly recommend TopGun's services and, especially, Catherine.

Aleasha K.

Aleasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Competitive Pricing and Good Service

We used Top Gun for the purchase of our land. We received prompt and thorough pre-contract advice from Jacob. Our conveyancing was a smooth transaction with Catherine's assistance. I would definitely use their services again.

Helen

HelenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent service

I've used Top Gun Conveyancing the first time. They provided exception service at a very competitive price. Catherine and the team were professional and always made sure that every step was managed thoroughly and keeping you well informed. I am very happy with the service provided by Top Gun.

Ray S

Ray SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Price

I've used Top Gun Conveyancing 3 times now. Twice for purchasing and once for sale. So, I've had the opportunity to experience Top Gun on both sides. On all 3 occasions they provided exception service at a very competitive price. Catherine and the team were professional and always made sure that every step was managed thoroughly. Conveyancing is a complex process, however, you know you're in good hands when you're with Top Gun.

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Best Brisbane Conveyancers

I've used Top Gun four times now for both buying and selling. Don't waste time, go straight to them.
Prices are excellent and service is amazing. Catherine and her team are efficient, professional and friendly.

Luke A.

Luke A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap, Great Service!

I have used TopGun on 2 occasions for buying property in the Brisbane Area

Very cheap, very efficient with good communication, no issues encountered. I highly recommend these guys over alternate more expensive options.

Happy Seller

Happy SellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and service

I have used Top Gun Conveyancing on 5 or so occasions now and they offer best combination of value and service I have come across for basic conveyancing. I would definitely recommend to anyone buying or selling.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing at a good price

I've used Top Gun to buy and sell my properties. They've always worked in a professional manner. Don't let the low prices indicate poor service: they provide a full service.