4.5

Job Satisfaction

Lynda
LyndaFar North Queensland, QLD10 posts

Easy interaction

I found top gun conveyancers to be transparent with fees and progress of settlement. They were quick to obtain all searches and raise any issues. They also acted on my best interest to gain the best outcome. In brief, transparent, friendly, professional and relatable.
Leo E.
Leo E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very responsive

Top Gun is very responsive. Been used for years in muiltiple properties.
Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

I do not recommend you use these guys

If i could give a minus star I would. They registered the wrong surname on my title with the Government, and Urban utilities, and Brisbane Council, I have notified them of this (weeks ago) and they haven't resolved it. They also didn't notify the strata managers where I have purchased, that I am the new owner, so the strata managers wouldn't acknowledge me as the new owner, until I had to contact Top Gun to do their job. Very disappointed with the service I have received from them, and would never ever use them again.
Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Top Gun Conveyancing are fantastic

I am so glad we found Top Gun Conveyancing. Every time we use them they are absolutely fantastic. They are professional, helpful, friendly and you can trust that they are going to ensure your property purchases and sales are processed smoothly. We highly recommend
Peter Poidevin
Peter Poidevin3 posts

Re: Settlement

I would have no hesitation in referring any one to top gun conveyancing they absolutely do a magnificent job in presenting your file gathering the information they require to settle your home or what you are looking at doing.
Jolene J.
Jolene J.

Rates and Fees
Shannon C
Shannon CDarling Downs, QLD

Professional from start to finish!

We couldn’t speak highly enough of the team at Top Gun and especially Jennifer. Jennifer got us the results when it came to settlement of our sale and purchase of property in Warwick Qld. Jennifer went above and beyond with the settlement of our sale property, even when the buyers finance wasn’t organised she managed to get them to settle on time. We are from a rural town and time poor so we didn’t want to drive to an office to sign documents, but everything was so simple via online correspondence and the communication from everyone involved in Top Gun was excellent, very fast to answer phone calls and to respond to emails. I will 100% recommend to others and will definitely call upon them when needed again in future.
Steve
Steve2 posts

Another successful encounter

I don’t recall how many times I have used Top Gun for both buying and selling.
I will be using them for my next ( and hopefully last ) purchase.
Many thanks to Dominique and Liezel amd the rest of the team.
Chris
Chris

Excellent service

Catherine was doing my conveyancing for me on my recent land purchase. She was incredible!
She was professional, friendly, and easy to communicate with. She kept us informed every step of the way. Any questions or queries we had she resolved immediately.
Highly reccomend.
Kishore
KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Quick response and great service with good prices. They are knowledgeable
paul
paul2 posts

Great service, good value conveyancing

Topgun Conveyancing provided an efficient, friendly and seamless conveyancing experience. Dominique was very professional and approachable. Very reasonable priced.
Raj
Raj2 posts

Great Conveyancer

Good communication, professional, friendly staff, approachable, understand clinet and helpful.
Greg and Jackie
Greg and JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!!!

Top Gun Conveyancing are awesome!! This is our 3rd property Catherine has looked after. They are reliable, great communicators and very professional. Cannot recommend them more highly. Thanks guys!
DomenicoAntonaglia
DomenicoAntonagliabrisbane3 posts

Excellent service and timely communication

Excellent service and timely communication Regarding all things related to the settlement of my property. Jennifer was very reliable and professional and guided me through all queries and concerns from the start to the finish of the process. Would highly recommend a cost-effective and quality conveyancing service from top gun
Christina
Christina

Great Service

This is the second time we have used Top Gun and their service was exceptional. Dominique kept us up to date and anserwered all queries quickly. Would not hesitate to recommend Dominique and Top Gun!