Top Removals

Top Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A wonderful experience!

Turned up exactly on time. Aurelien and Maxine were friendly, efficient and didn’t stop once for a break. Honest and friendly. Highly recommend!! Thank you for a wonderful experience and for making our move smooth and easy.

The Best removal company I’ve ever used

This is the Best removal company I’ve ever used and I’ve used plenty! I have used them 3 times now and they have been fantastic every time. Moving is hard enough so loving how great you guys are at want you do.

Great Job, Very Impressed

Christoper and Max did a wonderful job, they were professional, careful with our belongings and conducted the move as fast as possible. Highly recommended, will surely go with Top Removals again!

Satisfied return customer

This is the second time I've used Top Removals for moving house and I'm so happy yet again. Aurelien and Max arrived 15 minutes early to find a parking spot, briefed on what items were going on the van and started the clock at 7am on the dot. They were very quick and attentive, they took care with all our things, no damage and were friendly and good natured about taking things up two flights of stairs. When we move to a bigger property later in life, I will be booking Top Removals again. Thank you

Friendly, efficient, affordable

Maxim and Aurelien helped with our move from Black Rock to Highett. They were on time, friendly, super efficient and took upmost care with our belongings! They also navigated the narrow driveways both on pickup and delivery in the truck skillfully. Highly recommended! Merci!

Friendly and Professional

I recently moved from Melbourne to Canberra and hired Top Removals to facilitate the move. Natalie at reception was great and helped me to plan as well as provide a very competitive quote. Aurelien and Maxime were excellent removalists- everything was stored securely and they were punctual on both ends. I would happily recommend Top Removals based on this experience. Thanks Natalie, Aurelien and Maxime you guys are great!

Extremely efficient and courteous

More than happy with my movers. Aurelien and Max made it stress free and my furniture was extremely well cared for. I would not hestitate to recommend their services.

Quick and delicate. Everything you want in a removalist.

Aurelien and Max were wonderful. Punctual, happy, fast and careful. Grant at the office was very happy and helpful. All in all an excellent experience. Moving is never fun and the team at Top Removals made it easy. I will recommend them.

Aurelien and Max from top removals were great guys,very efficient, on time and never stopped from start to finish, helped me so much even put furniture back together and then offered to put it all in the right place, they would go out of their way to help your move less stressful.
I would highly recommend them and use them in the future
Thanks to all at top removals

Efficient, professional service

A massive thanks to the team of Marshall, Maximus and Kevin for delivering a very difficult and heavy treadmill to my training studio today. They were fantastic and only to willing to help and bloody strong also. Thanks boys

The Team at Top Removals were exactly as their name says.

We planned to just move all our retail store display units and furniture, and there was a lot of glass units and cabinets. After seeing how they worked with so much care, we asked them to move all our stock too and they said not a problem. The team worked so hard virtually non stop. YES! they are Top Removals indeed. Beyond expectations and very reasonable rates. Thank you very much.

Perfect professional movers!

Aurelien & Max completed my move this morning with such professionalism, very friendly, and very careful with my furniture! I would highly recommend Top Removals! And if I need to move again I won’t hesitate to use their services! Regards Daniella

Best company going round- highly recommend

Martial & Victor were amazing. I moved from a two bedroom apartment into a one bedroom apartment. They exceeded my expectations not only were they on time, friendly, very professional but went over and above scaling a balcony wall to ensure my couch made made it through my new apartment in one piece. Highly recommend this company and the two guys Martial & Victor, couldn’t have been happier with my decision to use this company.

Perfect service, quick and ever reliable!

3 bedroom home into a house on a steep block. Only a short distance. Began by filling a container and unloaded at the other end after a few weeks between settlements

Stress free service

2 bedroom house moved from Mt Waverley to the Yarra Valley. Some furniture needed to be dismantled to fit more in the truck, and it was done quickly and carefully.
Rupert and Redhon are very calm and polite, they moved my belongings without any drama and communicated well throughout. My Father and Brother have also moved with them recently I will definitely recommend to others

Best moving service ever!

I have used several movers and found Top Removals the best. They were prompt and on time, friendly and efficient. Aurelien and Maximus did an amazing job moving everything in such a fast amount of time, and took care not to damage anything. I had also used another removal service during the day to pick up some items, and they were terrible - two hours late, some items scratched and damaged, and Indian service. Top Removals on the other hand were well planned, courteous and on-time. I will be using Top Removals only for all future moving and pick up services! Very highly recommended!

Great move

Rupert and Redon
Are polite efficient and hard working. They moved all my boxes from a storage unit into their truck and then to an apartment. They personally carried the boxes and furniture up 30 steps.
They were fast and smiling all the way.

Professional and friendly service

We moved from our two bed unit in Hampton to Bentleigh East. Both Rupert and Mario were friendly, efficient and professional. They reassembled our bed after we paid, which they offered to do, that made things easier for us. The only downside was we had to do two trips because the company didn’t recommend a big enough truck but otherwise the move was great. I definitely recommend both Rupert and Mario to help you move!

Awesome guys

The guys Rupert and Andrea from top rentals were on time and very friendly. They went for a quick walk around the house to work out which way they were going to load the truck. From that point on the boys worked flat out only stopping when I stopped them for a drink as it it was hot. there was no damage to any of our furniture/household stuff and nothing was too hard for them. Let’s hope I don’t but if I had to move in the near future I would definitely use top rental as and request for Rupert and Andrea. Awesome job thanks heaps.

Fantastic service. Great guys. Hifhly recommend

Arrived on time. Were very courteous and happy to do anything i asked of them with the move. Only had a small shift but the guys were timely, efficient and very careful with all the furnirure. Excellent would highly recommend. All communication wirh this company was great and delivered what they quoted. Thanks!