Top Removals

Top Removals

Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, etc...

4.4

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!!!

Wilfried and Najib did an amazing job for our move. Friendly and got the job done quickly. Top job in heavy rain. Great teamwork. Will use again and refer friends.

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Max and Roland were fantastic, quick and easy van load and unload at our new house. On time and very easy to deal with, even provided me with some extra bolts that I had lost for my table!

Ash

Ash

Great move!! Would highly recommend.

Victor Tristan and Najib We’re brilliant for our move today. They were very careful with all our belongings from a 4 bed house. Very quick, didn’t mess around, clearly know what they are doing. Very happy!!

Kuppy

KuppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top job by Top Removals

Thank you to all the team at Top Removals for your punctual, efficient and cost effective service. Special thanks to Wilfried and Clement for all your hard work. Highly recommended.

Great move!

Martial and his colleague (didn’t catch his name) facilitated an easy and stress free relocation of my things in Sydney. They were helpful, friendly and efficient and made it a seamless move for me.
I needed to change my moving date to a day earlier and the team accommodated this without any issue which was greatly appreciated!

Meryse

MeryseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient workers

Top Removals Arrived on time, very fast & efficient workers for such a large move.
Very careful & helpfully no damage.
The boys were very hard workers no time wasting & didn’t stop all day. This is my second move with them in 18 months happy customer

These lads ROCK!

Clem & Hugo moved our whole house in a day and our furniture is the really heavy type. The lads never stopped all day and never complained. Super friendly guys too. Top Removals are the best company I have dealt with in a very long time!
Would def use them again. 5 Stars!

Excellent Service!!!

Marshall and friend were amazing! I’ve moved over 20 times and was the best experience. Highly recommended! No breakages and nothing was an issue. Furniture was put together and it felt like having friends help me... quick and totally efficient...

MAXimum satisfaction. Results ROLAND and on.

Moving from a townhouse into a large five bedroom place. Both gents (Max and Roland) couldn't have been more polite or more professional. Worked from dawn to dusk like trojans. Started on time, finished on time. Couldn't have been more satisfied - would use again and recommend without question. Absolute champions.

Stephan and Olga

Stephan and OlgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Bobby made the planning easy and Clement and Hugo were outstanding in helping me move. I've moved so many times in my life and the service couldn't be better. Clement and Hugo are very friendly, treated my items as if they were their own and moved with speed to help meet timelines. I highly recommend their services. Thanks again. -Stephan and Olga

Rohan

RohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, really efficient!

Max and Wilfried were great! I’ve moved a lot in the past couple of years and these guys were by far the best. Worth spending a little bit more than the baseline quotes you will find out there to get what was a really great service. Booking process was really easy and they arrived right on time. The guys were really friendly, up for a laugh and extremely efficient in getting the job done! Highly recommended :)

Max and Roland moved our one bedroom apartment a short distance across Melbourne. It was only 2 hours and they were friendly, quick and made the move effortless. Thank you very much, we would definitely use again!

Smooth and efficient

Wilfried and Francesco were truly great support to our 2-bedrooms apartment move from city to eastern suburbs. They worked swiftly and well-coordinated. It was even finished earlier than we expected.

No issues, would use them again.

Wilfried and Markus moved a sofa for us over a short distance in Melbourne. They started and finished on time, with good communication throughout. No issues, would use them again.

Amazing service!

Wilfried and Thomas were exceptional! They arrived on time, were extremely polite and positive, took care of our furniture and worked incredibly hard the whole time on a big job (four bedroom house). Thanks so much guys!!!!!! Can’t recommend more highly, Caroline and David

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service! I would hire them again.

With a warm welcome from their reception team and a well thought out plan to even move even the most complicated furniture by their removalists, the service was excellent! Working both carefully and efficiently. The move between two apartments at the third level with a flight of stairs, was done with ease. I would definitely recommend Top Removalists for a good removal experience.

FMS

FMSSydney, NSW

Too slow, rude and expensive

Best price I was offered and great service

17 boxes and several other items. From Brisbane to Rockhampton. The move was started and finished on time. The contact person was very helpful in sorting out our storage options in Rockhampton as we could not pick up on the delivery date. Very pleasant experience.

NO SHOW

Super job by Allessandro and Wael
Allessandro and Wael were fantastic to deal with, flexible and extremely efficient and professional. I had been dreading the move from Melbourne to a rural location due to it's complexity however the guys helped it go far more smoothly than I expected...
Thanks again!!