92% · 19718 · 8%
4.5

Anton H.
Anton H.

Excellent Service!

Excellent job by Silver and Dom handing my recent move. They took the stress out of what is otherwise a very stressful situation. They were super efficient, solutions orientated and took great care of my belongings. I highly recommend the Team at Top Removals and would not have any hesitation in booking them, for any future requirements.
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSydney, NSW
  Sydney

Wonderful removalists

Top Removals are absolutely the best. This is the second time I’ve used them, both moving contents of 2 bedroom apartment with 2 flights stairs. Silver and Charles were always on the go, very careful, never complaining. Such nice people! I hope to never need them again, but will always recommend them. Thank you Top Removals!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.2 posts
Anna E.
Anna E.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!

Moving is always stressful and such a big task to do but Silver and Daniel of Top Removals were such big help in lessening that when we did our move very recently. They were both very professional, careful with all of our stuff and friendly too. It was quite hot on the day of our move but they didnt let that slow them down. Getting Top Removals for our move was worth it. Will definitely recommend
Clint
ClintSydney, NSW

Simply the best

Anthony and Silver were fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommend to anyone needing to relocate
ScottT
ScottTSydney, NSW

Awesome removalists

Simply the BEST removalists….and I’ve moved a dozen times in my life to date!

Both Silver and Alari are friendly, professional, respectful and super careful with your possessions.

They work very hard and the pricing was the best , along with them both being very down to earth, easy to chat with guys …oh and well mannered.

Do yourself a favour and utilise their services, you won’t be disappointed !!

Lynne
Lynne

Excellent removalists

Matt & Harry moved my furniture and belongings on 24/1/24. They arrived on time and the estimated time for my move was actually a bit less. It was a full truck load. Loaded to the hilt and they did an excellent job of fitting it all in. Very careful with my items and nothing was a problem for them. I highly recommend these guys. Great rates as well.
sandya r.
sandya r.

Highly recommend

I recently had the pleasure of using Top Removals for my moving needs. Silver and his team exceeded expectations. From the onset, they demonstrated professionalism, efficiency, and a keen eye for detail. What stood out most was their care and diligence in handling my belongings; everything arrived at the new location in perfect condition. Silver's friendly and positive attitude made the entire process seamless and stress-free. I highly recommend Top Removals for anyone in need of reliable and top-notch moving services. Kudos to Silver and the team for a job well done!
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Melbourne

Awful service with free fridge damage

Showed up 5 hours late, moved very slowly and dented my brand new fridge in multiple places. Offered me a ‘gesture of goodwill’ of $100 or wanted me to pay $250 to have it fixed. Don’t recommend - literally use anyone else. Not much else could have gone wrong
Ros
Ros
  Verified Sydney

A totally professional removal team!

Silver and Charles arrived early, despite having to travel 1 and half hours out of Sydney to the pick up location, and worked the impossible in a short time - loading all our household goods with care and efficiency onto the truck. The delivery of our goods was equally well done. They were friendly and professional - a pleasure to do business with!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Sha
Sha2 posts
  Verified Melbourne

AVOID Melbourne Removal & Storage

This company don’t have Google presence to leave & read other reviews as they are not genuine and try and rip you off. The lady [Name Removed] who quoted was extremely nice and reassuring. They promised they dud not subcontract and had experiences staff. This was a lie. On the day, they brought a bigger truck than needed and said we had to pay more. They were slow & lazy… it’s was one guys first time and he got tired quickly. They tried overcharging by 2 hours. The lady in the office [Name Removed] was horrible and rude and they all yelled at us. Terrible experience, NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY. They don’t have a presence in Google for a reason. Don’t make the same mistake we did.
Ian M.
Ian M.2 posts

Outstanding service!

This is the 4th time I have hired Top Removals and every time has been outstanding. This time with Alari Matthijs and Silver were a standout. They stayed into the late hours of Sunday evening, even after our lift broke, to get the job completed. Highly professional and courteous, I cannot recommend them enough. Very happy repeat customer.
Chris
Chris2 posts
  Verified Sydney

Awesome crew - would book again

Huge thanks to Silver and Alari for doing such an awesome job moving me over the bridge yesterday. Exceedingly professional, efficient and good spirited - especially while moving a fridge and lounge up three flights of stairs. No hidden fees or charges or anything, if I had to move again I'd call them in a heartbeat.
Sue and Wayne
Sue and Wayne

Great removals experience

Silver, Christian & Alari made our move of a 2 bedroom place down the road an easy experience. They were polite, dealt with stairs & amazingly got a bulky lounge over a balcony. We will use them again when needed.