Top Removals Melbourne

Top Removals Melbourne

Ash

Ash

Great move!! Would highly recommend.

Victor Tristan and Najib We’re brilliant for our move today. They were very careful with all our belongings from a 4 bed house. Very quick, didn’t mess around, clearly know what they are doing. Very happy!!

Kuppy

KuppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top job by Top Removals

Thank you to all the team at Top Removals for your punctual, efficient and cost effective service. Special thanks to Wilfried and Clement for all your hard work. Highly recommended.

Meryse

MeryseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient workers

Top Removals Arrived on time, very fast & efficient workers for such a large move.
Very careful & helpfully no damage.
The boys were very hard workers no time wasting & didn’t stop all day. This is my second move with them in 18 months happy customer

These lads ROCK!

Clem & Hugo moved our whole house in a day and our furniture is the really heavy type. The lads never stopped all day and never complained. Super friendly guys too. Top Removals are the best company I have dealt with in a very long time!
Would def use them again. 5 Stars!

MAXimum satisfaction. Results ROLAND and on.

Moving from a townhouse into a large five bedroom place. Both gents (Max and Roland) couldn't have been more polite or more professional. Worked from dawn to dusk like trojans. Started on time, finished on time. Couldn't have been more satisfied - would use again and recommend without question. Absolute champions.

Stephan and Olga

Stephan and OlgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Bobby made the planning easy and Clement and Hugo were outstanding in helping me move. I've moved so many times in my life and the service couldn't be better. Clement and Hugo are very friendly, treated my items as if they were their own and moved with speed to help meet timelines. I highly recommend their services. Thanks again. -Stephan and Olga

Rohan

RohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, really efficient!

Max and Wilfried were great! I’ve moved a lot in the past couple of years and these guys were by far the best. Worth spending a little bit more than the baseline quotes you will find out there to get what was a really great service. Booking process was really easy and they arrived right on time. The guys were really friendly, up for a laugh and extremely efficient in getting the job done! Highly recommended :)

Max and Roland moved our one bedroom apartment a short distance across Melbourne. It was only 2 hours and they were friendly, quick and made the move effortless. Thank you very much, we would definitely use again!

Smooth and efficient

Wilfried and Francesco were truly great support to our 2-bedrooms apartment move from city to eastern suburbs. They worked swiftly and well-coordinated. It was even finished earlier than we expected.

Find out how Top Removals Melbourne compares to other Furniture Removalists

No issues, would use them again.

Wilfried and Markus moved a sofa for us over a short distance in Melbourne. They started and finished on time, with good communication throughout. No issues, would use them again.

Amazing service!

Wilfried and Thomas were exceptional! They arrived on time, were extremely polite and positive, took care of our furniture and worked incredibly hard the whole time on a big job (four bedroom house). Thanks so much guys!!!!!! Can’t recommend more highly, Caroline and David

Super job by Allessandro and Wael
Allessandro and Wael were fantastic to deal with, flexible and extremely efficient and professional. I had been dreading the move from Melbourne to a rural location due to it's complexity however the guys helped it go far more smoothly than I expected...
Thanks again!!

Unprofessional Service, Broken TV

Unprofessional service.
Moved my 55 inch tv in the front of the truck on its side, clutched by the passenger in the front seat, which of course, resulted in a broken tv.

Did not consent to this unprofessional way of transporting my tv, and upon reporting this to the office, I received unresponsive service, and had to chase them for answers every day.

Still have not received any answers to their unprofessional service.

Please, if you do not want to headaches and stress that I am going through, find another removalist.

Best Removalists!

Such a great experience! Martial and Victor were so friendly and professional.

This is my second time using Top Removals and I have recommended them to my family and friends.

Martial and Victor were punctual, careful with my belongings and generally super helpful!

Fiona

FionaVictoria

Great team of guys!

Local move house to house but with upstairs at new.

The team were lovely, what I like most were they were happy and fun, they also used their initiative; a fridge previously had doors removed, they managed to do without. They went above and beyond and wheeled one item around a laneway to access due to width. Very happy, only wished I had used them on my 3 previous moves.

louise

louiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

Daniel and Alessandro turned up polite and on-time on a wet and windy day. They were efficient and firendly. It wasn't a huge move but I ould not have asked for more.

Martac

MartacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A wonderful experience!

Turned up exactly on time. Aurelien and Maxine were friendly, efficient and didn’t stop once for a break. Honest and friendly. Highly recommend!! Thank you for a wonderful experience and for making our move smooth and easy.

The Best removal company I’ve ever used

This is the Best removal company I’ve ever used and I’ve used plenty! I have used them 3 times now and they have been fantastic every time. Moving is hard enough so loving how great you guys are at want you do.

Julian

JulianMelbourne

Great Job, Very Impressed

Christoper and Max did a wonderful job, they were professional, careful with our belongings and conducted the move as fast as possible. Highly recommended, will surely go with Top Removals again!

Thando. S

Thando. SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied return customer

This is the second time I've used Top Removals for moving house and I'm so happy yet again. Aurelien and Max arrived 15 minutes early to find a parking spot, briefed on what items were going on the van and started the clock at 7am on the dot. They were very quick and attentive, they took care with all our things, no damage and were friendly and good natured about taking things up two flights of stairs. When we move to a bigger property later in life, I will be booking Top Removals again. Thank you