Part of Top Removals 4.7

4.5

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Melbourne

Awful service with free fridge damage

Showed up 5 hours late, moved very slowly and dented my brand new fridge in multiple places. Offered me a ‘gesture of goodwill’ of $100 or wanted me to pay $250 to have it fixed. Don’t recommend - literally use anyone else. Not much else could have gone wrong
Sha
Sha2 posts

AVOID Melbourne Removal & Storage

This company don’t have Google presence to leave & read other reviews as they are not genuine and try and rip you off. The lady [Name Removed] who quoted was extremely nice and reassuring. They promised they dud not subcontract and had experiences staff. This was a lie. On the day, they brought a bigger truck than needed and said we had to pay more. They were slow & lazy… it’s was one guys first time and he got tired quickly. They tried overcharging by 2 hours. The lady in the office [Name Removed] was horrible and rude and they all yelled at us. Terrible experience, NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY. They don’t have a presence in Google for a reason. Don’t make the same mistake we did.
Melbourne review
Melbourne reviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic service

I chose to use Top Removals a second time as my first experience was great.
Juan and David did a great job.
Professional, polite and hard working
They made sure I was happy with everything and asked if I needed help with anything else before they left. Nothing was a problem.
Would recommend
Wotacracker
WotacrackerDrouin4 posts
  Verified Melbourne

Definitely live up to their name!

These guys are fantastic and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know. Gautier and Patrik were polite, courteous and so efficient. Really knew their stuff. Have to also give a shout out to Dione who was fantastic over the phone with quotes and questions. Will definitely use again!!!! Thanks guys!
Jackson A.
Jackson A.

Movers were great

Eduardo and Henry were absolutely fantastic, our stuff barely fit in the truck but they got it all in and nothing was damaged, they were fantastic.
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Once again, PERFECT

Top Removals once again moved my 2br unit on the 4th floor up… As usual, quick, efficient, polite and NOTHING DAMAGED AGAIN (I have lots of high end equiptment and once again not a scratch…
Many many many thx to Benjamin, Daniel and Martin for another great move….
Frederico O.
Frederico O.

Perfect Service

Thank you very much guys. You exceeded my expectations. Hard workers, efficient and committed to not damage my furniture. Perfect service.
William R.
William R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic service from Jeremy

Based on online reviews we hired Topremovals to move the furniture from our 3 bedroom house to another 3 bedroom house in the same suburb.

Jeremy and his assistant (young South American fellow) were both courteous, efficient and took great care with our possessions. They are also super strong as we had some very heavy furniture to move and they managed with minimal fuss.

Its always a weird feeling letting strangers into your house to handle your possessions but I felt completely at ease with Jeremy and his assistant in charge.

Will 100% use them again for future moves and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable moving company.

Matt
Matt
  Verified Melbourne

Fantastic crew, organised and careful

Moved from our three house on Monday about 20km away, Florian, Maurice & Jeremy we’re on time, very polite, worked hard, we’re well organised and super careful… really great guys.. Will definitely be calling Top Removal’s again next year when we move back in to the new house..
Katerina P.
Katerina P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service!

This was the second time using Top Removals. Patrick and David were amazing. We moved from a four bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house in the same suburb. Getting everything in was like a game of tetris, which the guys excelled at. Very friendly, professional and took such good care of our things. Would use them again.
Max
Max4 posts

Genuinely awesome!

Very large 5 bedroom Bayside house moving 20 minutes way. Engaged Top Removals frankly because of the reviews. Found Nathan at the office exceptionally professional and reassuring. Kerryn and the lovely Sth American dude (name?) were sent out to check exactly what we had to move. Most was going local but another truckful was going interstate. Overall they were pretty accurate but the 'guys" on the day were exceptional. Nothing was too hard for Jordan, David, Justin & Jeremy. All really fun but took significant care. Exceptionally well coordinated. Nothing was damaged in this roughly 10 hour job involving 2 trucks. Would definitely recommend.
Angela
Angela2 posts

Awesome work boys!

We recently moved from a three bedroom house to a four bedroom house within the same suburb. Eduardo and his team arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the move within approximately three hours. I was a little nervous about the move, having some large furniture pieces but the boys were amazing, taking extra care and managing to manoeuvre items with extra care. The total cost came in at just over half the price of a competitor’s quote! Thanks to Nathan too who was awesome on the phone and very helpful with information and answering questions! Highly recommend.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Fantastic Service

This was our 3rd time using Top Removals. Jeremy and Ethan were great. Moved everything from our 3 storage units into our 2 storey, 3 bedroom house. They were friendly, careful and considerate. Would use them again.
Kerry
Kerry
Kristen
KristenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Melbourne

Moving is a breeze with top removals

I have used this company many times in the past - most recently yesterday. I had Jeremy, Jordan and Rey. All 3 boys made the move so easy.
Nothing is ever too much.
Thank you again boys !!