Part of Top Removals 4.7

4.9

Justine
JustineSydney, NSW

Amazing

Polite, professional, fast and truly an amazing team. Had a 4 stop move which took 8 hours and I am sure that it would have cost me double with most other companies. While I didn’t think I had a lot, it turns out I have enough to fill an entire house and then some. All furniture was put back together properly and I can now rest in my new home when I had assumed I would have to wait until tomorrow to move in. Thank you guys. I am SO grateful for all your help, your kindness and your speedy removal skills. :) didn’t get many photos but I’m drinking wine on my couch, my beds are set up, I have a fridge and a million boxes to unpack. But I am home!
Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

Amazing experience, twice now!

Great experience with Dom, James and Silver. Couldn’t recommend them enough.
Sasha
SashaSydney3 posts

Best removalists

Great service. I’ve never experienced a better removals service. Silver, Tez and Dominic know their business!!
Mary D
Mary D2 posts

Outstanding Service

Excellent from the initial call to book through to the finish. Silver, Dom and Artjom were outstanding. They provided the highest level of service rarely seen these days. I would highly recommend them and the company Top Removals.
Adam
Adam

Very satisfied

Dom and Silver were fantastic. They communicated clearly their arrival and delivery time and arrived with a smile despite the heat. They delivered my frisée and washer to the second floor without complaint and silver even gave me a few pointers on how to assemble my bed. Highly recommend.
Beau B.
Beau B.

Top Removals, Top Class Service

Top Removals performed an absolute incredible service from beginning to end. After a late cancellation by another removalist company, Top Removalist were able to help us with our move within an hours notice! Dom and Anthony, our removalists were absolute class; moving our entire property including monitors, a TV and other delicate items with utmost care.

Dom and Anthony definitely went above and beyond, couldn't give them any higher praise.

Jules
JulesSydney, NSW2 posts
  Sydney

Best Removalists in Sydney!!

Sliver, Mattijhs & Matt were absolutely fantastic! They were on time, professional & took all of the stress out of moving my 2 bed apartment- I can definitely recommend!
Hannah
Hannah

Great removal service

Great service, Dom and Anthony got my move done quickly and we’re very friendly. Would recommend!
Anton H.
Anton H.

Excellent Service!

Excellent job by Silver and Dom handing my recent move. They took the stress out of what is otherwise a very stressful situation. They were super efficient, solutions orientated and took great care of my belongings. I highly recommend the Team at Top Removals and would not have any hesitation in booking them, for any future requirements.
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Wonderful removalists

Top Removals are absolutely the best. This is the second time I’ve used them, both moving contents of 2 bedroom apartment with 2 flights stairs. Silver and Charles were always on the go, very careful, never complaining. Such nice people! I hope to never need them again, but will always recommend them. Thank you Top Removals!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.2 posts
Anna E.
Anna E.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!

Moving is always stressful and such a big task to do but Silver and Daniel of Top Removals were such big help in lessening that when we did our move very recently. They were both very professional, careful with all of our stuff and friendly too. It was quite hot on the day of our move but they didnt let that slow them down. Getting Top Removals for our move was worth it. Will definitely recommend
Clint
ClintSydney, NSW

Simply the best

Anthony and Silver were fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommend to anyone needing to relocate
ScottT
ScottTSydney, NSW

Awesome removalists

Simply the BEST removalists….and I’ve moved a dozen times in my life to date!

Both Silver and Alari are friendly, professional, respectful and super careful with your possessions.

They work very hard and the pricing was the best , along with them both being very down to earth, easy to chat with guys …oh and well mannered.

Do yourself a favour and utilise their services, you won’t be disappointed !!

Lynne
Lynne

Excellent removalists

Matt & Harry moved my furniture and belongings on 24/1/24. They arrived on time and the estimated time for my move was actually a bit less. It was a full truck load. Loaded to the hilt and they did an excellent job of fitting it all in. Very careful with my items and nothing was a problem for them. I highly recommend these guys. Great rates as well.