TorFx Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Dave H.
Dave H.asked

When sending funds overseas can as a customers view the rates before sending is access through a porthole, and the rates being charged for transfer, regards

Matt
Matt

When you send foreign currency overseas you lock in the rates and pay for it before the funds are released. Once you have accepted the locked-in rate, it doesn't change.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

As Matt said :) This company is awesome. No hassle at all and great rate.

Rosi
Rosiasked

Does TORFX transfer to Indonesia?

Ms.J
Ms.Jasked

How long the transfer going to receive from Uk to Philippines? Because my husband send me last October 17 suppose to receive october 19 bit until now not yet.. waiting the money to my account.. what Im going to do pls advise Im start to worry.. is that normal to have a delay??

Laura P.TorFx

Hi, if you ask your husband to give us a call we'll be able to give him an update on the status of his transfer.
Best wishes, TorFX

warren y
warren yasked

Please can you advice me on ALL of your charges; I need to send a small amount of money to a Thailand account from Australia. Where are you based?

Laura P.TorFx

Hi Caroline,

While we wouldn't charge anything for making the transfer, you might be charged intermediary fees.

The majority of banks throughout the world have correspondent/ intermediary banks in each country, which they use to clear the relevant currency.
It's very difficult to know what these third parties will charge as it's determined by their individual policies. It's also down to the receiving bank which banks the funds are routed through, so this is completely out of our control.

Please give us a call if you'd like more information!

Best wishes,
TorFX

Get an answer from our members and TorFx representatives

Other Money Transfer Services