Torus Solo

See the Best Juicers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Torus

Cold Pressed Tastes So Much Better

Amazed by the tastiness of cold pressed juice. I had an old not cold press juicer that I used for years, one of those spinny ones. No comparison. Cold press so much more delicious. If it tastes so much better then I have to believe it is so much more nutritious. The Solo is a taste hit in our house. And a simple, easy to use machine.

It does everything I want.

Some days I do just celery. I know its good for me but I find it a bit intense so other days I switch over to my taste favourite: carrots, celery, apples and ginger. Which is always a treat because it is so delicious. I feed the pulp back slowly for a second squeeze and the Solo handles it without a problem. I love this machine.

Ruby Bayly
Ruby BaylyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Torus Solo

The juicer is Very nice and handy. Easy to use . It really help me a lot and the juice taste good. I really recommend this product good quality and good service.

Apang
ApangRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love my Torus Solo! I use it every day

I make my celery juice every morning with this juicer, but I've also made carrot , apple, and parsley juice with it. I'm satisfied with it! It's one of my favourite appliances

Juicers

Find out how Torus Solo compares to other Juicers

Good All Rounder

Review: I needed a juicer that does hard veggies and also handles soft fruits, orange, apple, watermelon, pineapple, etc. I spoke to Torus before purchase about this and they recommended the Solo. It is true the Solo does them all. I have my regular celery juice, the kids have fruit juices they like and last night I made the best pina colada! Great little machine.

Good juicer

Works well, cleans well. Good purchase. The Torus Solo is cute, well behaved and does everything you ask it to, Well my kids are cute at least! The Solo is my favourite appliance.

Great Machine

Being lazy eater it’s hard for me to keep up on my diet but This great machine, easy to use and easy to clean helps me to maintain the nutrition that my body needs. It juices really well!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Really happy

Such a low price I wasn’t sure. But lots of good reviews for their Torus models so I took a chance. It just works really well in every department. Very happy.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this juicer

Only had it for two weeks but have use it regularly, sometimes several times a day. I really like the way it looks. I make lots of different juices, green, fruit, carrots and beets, all with no issues. Its very easy to clean, which is a major bonus. Green leaves go really well, don’t even need to push them down. The juice quality is great, not too much pulp. Very happy with my Torus Solo.

Juicers

Find out how Torus Solo compares to other Juicers

Waniya
WaniyaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Makes Perfect Celery Juice

I wanted a juicer that doesn’t get celery strings caught in the strainer. The solo breezes through celery and spits out the strings. You hardly need to use the tamper. It pulls the celery sticks in mostly by itself. Quiet, easy to use, 2 minute clean. And the price was super good. Very happy with my new Torus Solo.

Sara
SaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love my new Torus Solo.

Fits easily under my kitchen overhead cupboards. Its no fuss, super easy to assemble, use and clean. My mid-morning carrot, celery, ginger and apple is my best ‘meal’ of the day. Had an upright juicer before and this is much less work. Recommended.

Paid $319