2Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer Gen 1

Noise Level

kydracreek
kydracreek

A very good juicer

I have been using my juicer for the past few months and am very pleased with its performance
It’s incredibly easy to use,clean and put back together I have no hesitation in recommending the Torus Solo Jucer
Jess T
Jess T
  Gen 1

Great Juicer and excellent customer service

Love my Torus juicer. It's effecient, not too noisy and easy to clean and use. Love it for celery juice mostly, but also enjoy making apple and other juice.
I did have a couple of issues with needing replacement filter parts, however customer service (Neal) was excellent! Small company that really cares about their product and customers.
Overall very happy and highly recommend.
Preetesh P.
Preetesh P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Gen 1

Great product and amazing aftersales support

Just wish other brands offered such a great level of aftersales support.
Have a issue with the Torus, the support team were on the case within a couple of hours, handled the pick up and delivery back of a fixed device very smoothly. I'm back now with an amazing product. Recommend these juicers to everyone. Show details ·  1
Rosie C.
Rosie C.

amazing product

I have tried all juicers kuvings froochie opus etc
nothing compares to this it is AMAZING easy to use perfect juice
easy to assemble and super easy to clean
Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious cold press juice

A year ago my centrifugal juicer broke. I wanted to go cold press so I bought a Torus Solo which has so improved the quality of my juice. Cold press juicing is so much more tasty! The Solo is easy to use and not too bulky so I can store it assembled in my cupboard easily. Having a healthy drink every day is no hassle. Everone wants to get more healthy and this machine makes it easier.
Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Gen 1

Great for celery, easy to clean

After reading the Medical Medium I bought this for celery juice. It wan't easy to figure out which juicer to get for celery but they said this one works, and it does. Juices celery easily and the clean up quick. Happy it does what I wanted it to do.Going to try it on other veggies when I get the chance.
Anneala Venus P.
Anneala Venus P.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent and well priced

I put heaps of time into doing research of juicers. I was hesitant at first in buying Solo but when it arrived and I used it for the first time it impressed me how well it juices and how easy it is to use. I am very pleased I bought this machine and with the price.
Glenda
GlendaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No Trouble

I like drinking fresh juice but my old juicer lived in the cupboard because it was such a hassle to clean. The Solo is literally no trouble. It makes juice and is quick to clean. Now I juice most days and the juicer is welcome to stay on the counter.
May
MayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Garlic and Chickpea Hummus

I use my Solo for all kinds of things. Really pleased to discover this recipe and thought I'd post it in a review. I drain a can of organic chickpeas and put it through the Solo. I juice some garlic and lemon with it (don't overdo the garlic! its strong when juiced). Then add sale and tahini and you have a rocking, delicious hummus. Its my party trick. The Solo is a champion.
Riswan M.
Riswan M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I use my Solo every day

I had two previous juicers and ended up barely using them because they were too much trouble to clean. I bought this one after a friend told me it was super easy. She was right, it is very quick to take apart, clean and put back together. It makes all the difference. Juicing is a breeze and after a month I am feeling a difference in my health. If you want quick, easy juice, I recommend this machine.
Rupesh
RupeshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Surpass expectations!

There are so many juicers out there. It makes it really hard to choose. In the end, I went for the Solo because it is a local company and wasn’t overprice and it was meant to be good for Celery. It’s never given me a single problem and Celery juice works a treat. I am also really happy with how compact and easy to assemble it is.
Lorainne
LorainneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my solo juicer

I realy love this juicer. It is light weight, easy to use, easy to clean and looks great on the bench, not taking up too much room.
I have only been juicing celery so far and does it easily. I put the pulp back through again and get a little more juice. Neil was very helpful to deal with. Show details
Jar
JarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Compact and Cute

We looked around for a juicer that would fit on the counter in our Thai massage shop. Needed to be compact, look good and be great at juicing. Our Torus Solo fits in perfectly. It juices and cleans up quickly, so we can use in between clients without hassle. Works a treat for us.
Alexandra
AlexandraRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Gen 1

By Far the Best Cold Press Juicer I’ve ever have!

My sister recommended me the Solo and it has been a very good machine. It does well with bitter melons and I get all the benefits for I am diabetic. Happy customer here.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Gen 1

An excellent Machine and Very Good Customer Service!

The customer service is outstanding. I use my Solo machine everyday. It is very easy to use and the juice is so delicious! Cleaning is a hassle free. I love my machine very much.