Total Tools Online store

Total Tools Online store

Would give it 5 stars but online equals no points!

I recently bought a Wolf digital angle measurer when it had 200 points attached to it. Online purchase didnt allow me to receive the points inwhich i wouldve achieved gold.

Never had product but took my order

Clearance item listed at one shop so did order
I rang to come pickup 5 days later then told never had this amount of stock in first place
I ordered 20 but could only supply 4 as l had to travel 1 hour to pickup l said cancel order
Just as well l rang would have been a waste of petrol my question is why was my order accepted when there never was enough stock

Great Bargain. 3 in one deal - and I needed the lot

Saw the email for the long weekend specials and thought it must have been a misprint - "too good to be true"? Rang the store and found out it was all correct. I had been pricing all 3 items over the last few months and this special came up. XLNT value & XLNT timing.

Good Service

The service I received was very good. The salesperson was very efficient and informative about the products purchased. I would recommend Total Tools to anyone looking for good products and good service.

Long waiting times for orders

I could have just gone down and paid for the item which is in the store quicker than waiting over 3 hours for someone to put the order through and email me it was ready for pickup. Makes this process a waste of time. Maybe your mileage differs in other stores but not in mine.
An item in stock shouldn't take so long to be processed.
They blame it on whoever takes the orders over east or something.

Turns out I had to make a call the next day. Lesson learned, don't pay online, just go in and get it instantly.

Would not price match

Total Tools website offers a "Low price guarantee", but when I presented the Brookvale store with Trade Tools price, they tried to tell me it wasn't the same. Look at the specs and picture, it's a model 2008 on both sites.

Better than Bunnings

Well set out top range easy to find what you are after and the staff are very helpfull if you have any problems thats no trouble and good prices as well

Website needs attention

Their website is broken if you try to order online and pick up at a physical store (for some localities, e.g. Maroochydore, which they confuse with Kunda Park). It just keeps giving you the error message to select a pickup store, even though you already have.

They have now fixed this problem

Easy to find and staff very helpfull

Total tools well I don't have a bad thing to say about them ,I find it's a place I can browse and get help very quickly if I need it

Online store will not price match.

Wanted to buy a Bosch mitre saw from them, I found another store online that was cheaper, so I asked for a price match. I sent links for the competitors website and answered total tools questions and all I got was emails asking for more information. I don't know what other info they needed and they were very vague with the information they wanted.
They obviously didn't want to do the price match so were stuffing me around in a hope Id give up. I did and bought from their competitor. Well done, you are TOTAL TOOLS.

Hi Rob, We do apologise for this inconvenience, we assure you our policy is always to Price match any licensed retailer/ competitor. Can you please provide some more info with which store, date, and time this occured to onlinesupport@totaltools.com.au ? We'd like to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. Thanks, enjoy your day :)