Total Tools Online store

Total Tools Online store

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nathan

NathanMid North Coast, NSW

I love it

I bought the Makita 18V brushless line trimmer and I love it , its easy to use and easy for the wife to get in and have a crack to , no more petrol and pull cords woo hoo

Noor

NoorVictoria, Australia

Online System inaccurate

Bought an item for pickup in a store where it said was available. A few hours later received a call from that store saying they havent got the stock for a few months now and need to request a refund or alternatively cold call a few store to check stock as online system is not accurate at all.

Average service

Delivery was delayed as they were waiting for stock of some small items in my order. Still arrived without them included.
Went in store to exchange one of the larger items, had no troubles doing so.
The in store stock was vastly different to what was said to be stocked online, but still managed to find most of what I was after.

Kate

KateCentral, SA

Click and collect was easy

Ive worked in retail for 10+ years and have to say that my experience of click and collect was fast and easy. Love that you can use zip pay and the staff at the Elizabeth, SA, store were so polite and friendly both on the phone and in person .

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Detroit Vacuum - Does a good Job!!

Click & Collect - Process was easy all the way through Transaction. Rang the Online number to ask if I could pick up product straight away. Customer Service rang Store than rang me straight back. Always pleasing to buy a good product. Thanks Kathy

Disappointed at lack of service

Said items were insrock then sent employee to pickup click and collect. Only to be told it wasn’t @southmelbourne store. Had to make 3phone calls to speak to someone after leaving 2 messages finally had the most unhelpful person say can’t you wait the 5 days for delivery. Fuming to say the least!. After trying to find a reliable online service. I have realised Just tools around the corner have personal service on line and in store that surpassed your sub par dealings. I have plenty more to say but no time for this conversation. I demanded delivery for the items I have ordered for the inconvenience which I am yet to see come to fruition, however I won’t use this service again
Regards
Jim

Adam d

Adam dGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buying online doesn’t work

Bought on a Monday called on a Thursday evening to find out the location of items and it had not been sent.
Had to pick it up on the Friday myself.
Now waiting refund on delivery cost

diddums

diddumsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hoax Site

Ordered a Ego Blower, was sent out email asking for drivers license and credit card details. Had to call bank and cancel my card. No answer from them on the phone, no reply from them on my email. Buyer beware.

Great experience

Toral Tools was efficient and friendly. Spoke to Total Tools Albury by phone and would have had to set up account to finalise purchase. Salesperson suggested using online system. Worked well.
Thank you.

Steve Williams

Steve WilliamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gardening Delight

The EGO Powerload 380mm Line Trimmer Skin ST1520ES is fantastic. Great value from Total Tools. I looked at 4 other online outlets and they were the cheapest. Try them yourself.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with purchase and service

Great deal and price on Milwaukee and great service. Delivered quick and promptly and redemption processed quickly. Will be looking to add to the collection at the right time. Thanks

geoffmc

geoffmcWestern District, VIC

shopping experience

lots to pick from staff very helpful and well priced. wish we had a shop in Ararat , its good that online can be used which make it very good. thank you

Terrible experience. Won't be returning to store

Drove 1.5hrs to nearest total tools in Toowoomba to pick up online order and some welding gas.
Welder was damaged and missing pieces and visibly used.
Now waiting 4 days for missing parts to be posted to me.
Not even bothering to replace welder, just fix it myself.

Take the money, no delivery emails and no product arrives after two weeks. no response from online enquiry

Ordered on 16 August for makita chainsaw package valued at $709. money taken from my credit card. Did not receive goods, did not receive emails for delivery and online query has no response. Just logging on to the new web page with slow internet is a big problem. This is the first time i have ordered with total tools. My next step is consumer affairs because they have not responded. I would not recommend anyone to deal with a company that takes your money and does not give you confirmation and receipts via email and delivery dates.

Phil

Phil

Very poor service

Ordered an item, waited for 8 or 9 days only to be told they couldn't supply the item I ordered. Just not good enough to have my money held onto for that long, missing out on other similar deals elsewhere.

uzz32soarer

uzz32soarerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad communicarions

Ordered online for store collection. Went to store with receipt 24 hours later, store had no record. After 35 minute wait, store gave up on system and gave me the product.

Barry T.

Barry T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not very orginised

Ordered a welding mask, was listed as free deliver only, not in store. one week later they rang to say the colour wasn't available would i like another colour? Yep fine, said it will be posted tomorrow. 2 days later they rang again, we have the one you ordered, do you want that and do you want to come in and pick it up? No, why are you asking, should have been posted already. 2 days later it arrived.
Wont be ordering online again, if they don't have it in store I will go else ware.

Philm

PhilmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy to use.

Placed my order on a Monday night and advised by the store it was available for pickup on the Tuesday morning. It was easy to found what I was after on the web site, with quick and easy checkout. Very happy with the service.

Very disappointing!!

adam474

adam474brisbane

Sorry, your items are unavailable.

Two orders in a row now they have allowed me to purchase products, accepted my money, and then contacted me days later to tell me that some products are unavailable at my store. I did not choose click and collect, I bought from an online store and chose delivery. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter what items my local store has, you just have to source the products from other stores. These issues add days to the process, as there support staff take days to reply to emails. Don't order online from them, go in the store so you can actually make sure they have stock.