Total Tools Online store

Total Tools Online store

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

no order in account while order can be seen by staff.

no order in account while payment is pending in credit card . When contacted support, I was told orders can be seen by staff but no further information provided. Next call was transferred to store but long waiting and no response.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we needed

Great service, great product at a great price. Great all round. We will most likely be returning to purchase more products in the future. Thanks Total Tools. Make's life much easier when I don't have the time to step out of the office.

Rick

RickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pathetic customer service

Placed order online 30th Dec 2019 eventually received my order on 17th Jan 2020. I called them on 7th Jan only to find out that they couldn't supply an item. Which was fine & was told my order will now leave ASAP. I then called again on 10th Jan only to find that they couldn't supply another item & that they would send my order out ASAP. I eventually received it on 17th Jan. Why they couldn't call me to let me know that they couldn't supply these items, I do not know. This lack of communication has put me off ordering online from Total Tools.

Hi Rick,
I am incredibly sorry to hear about your poor experience when shopping with us. Are you able to please provide your order no# and I will be able to investigate further, so this does not happen again.
Kind regards
Michael

Have not tested product but it is under warranty.

Purchased a blower online . Was subsequently told it was not available but were able to find one from other stores and ship down to my local Total tools store.Received excellent service from George at your South Melbourne store.Would higly recommend shopping there.

Don't even think about returning a faulty tool under warranty...

Hi Nicholas,
I am incredibly sorry to hear about the frustrating experience when ordering through us online. If you could please advise your online order # I'll be able to investigate further and help rectify.
Kind regards,
Michael

Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent store

Excellent store great service great range of products and competitive prices i would recommend to my friends and family and they pretty much stock everything you can think of thanks.

dreadful experience it took over 30 mins

dreadful experience it took over 30 minsto order and pay as the site would not except my store choice so I had to settle for another store further away. The site was full of glitches so I had to change browsers from SAFARI TO CHROME even then it took another 15 mins. And I have to wait two weeks to pick up the tool !

t smith
t smith

Website Easy to use an locate the goods

Easily found what I was looking for and suggested related equipment was spot on. Especially happy as could not find anyone carrying them in Canberra

Quickly dispatched would use again when looking for specialist equipment.

YTO

YTOSydney, NSW

Fast shipping

First time buyer from Total Tools. Big shoutout to Castle Hill branch for awesome service. Ordered Wednesday night and shipped out from Castle Hill store on Thursday morning and received in the afternoon. Thank you so much Castle Hill Total Tools team.

Poor feed back

no feed back on status of your orders
no one notifies you when order is ready
lost has been lost between online dept and store
poor relationship between store and online department

Very poor online and shipping service.

Very poor service when it came to shipping the item. 18 days to travel 700km. The only response I can get is an email back stating the delivery time. They take you for a fool and give you some generic response in reply. Absolute rubbish service, will have to have the item re posted if it ever does turn up as I will be out on another job. Will never shop with them again.

BOOF3R

BOOF3R

I can't complain about the service I always receive excellent customer service, the staff are always friendly. Great range of products at great prices especially when there is a sale.

Great service. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff.

Gave me great advice on the different tools that I was after. Very friendly and not pushy. The staff also really know their products. Definitely my new place for tools.

Never Again: Cancelled Valid Order of Sale Items citing "System Error"

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't give a .....

Have bought online from Total Tools previously but never again. Ordered goods and then had heard nothing for over a week. Emailed service and was advised some goods had been delayed but would be in the shop on Tuesday. I advised that I needed them by the Friday as travelling to Sydney on the Saturday. They sent them out on the Friday. I made 3 phone calls on the Friday and service was useless. Sent emails requesting delivery to a different that have gone unreplied to. Called again three times on Monday and [name removed] was useless

So no Christmas presents for people. Made me look like the Christmas Grinch.

Never again

Total tools head office

I've been a pretty loyal total tools supporter and enjoy shopping there.
My problem is their online shopping and online support that is even worse.
So I had $5000 set aside to buy tools...
As an "insider shopper" receiving online promotional email and ads that have inactive links is even worse.
I have made several attempts and calls to rectify this, however it's still the same months later and I have now moved on. I've spent the money elsewhere and sadly moved on from total tools. They just don't care and to date haven't sorted the issue...

No response from Total Tools

Ordered blower at 6.00am Monday for delivery. Site said allow 48 hours for processing. On Thursday I contacted them via their online help form, no response. Following Monday (Today) I contacted them on their phone line and left a message and also sent another note online...still no response!
Apart from the order confirmation and confirmation of my online enquiries, I have received no communication. Is it being processed, is it on it's way?
Please get back to me and tell me where my order is. You've already taken my money!!

Not good enough Total Tools! Very poor customer service.

My first contact with TOTAL TOOLS

The service was prompt helpful and courteous Even though the item had to be sourced from another warehouse I was told the item would arrive to me in under a week.

Sarahqueen

SarahqueenSydney, NSW

For daughter doing stage management at NIDA

Very helpful search buttons (esp as I have no idea and am simply going off daughters random description of tools she needs) I found the site very easy to navigate

Lloyd Finn

Lloyd FinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online system is to buggy

Sometimes it takes several goes to complete a purchase. 1 of the products said out of stock so I deleted it and it still would not allow me to proceed to payment. Eventually I went to the Zip Pay site and it worked perfectly fine, logged me back into Total Tools and this time actually allowed me to purchase the out of stock item as well