Nimzz

NimzzIllawarra, NSW

Awesome quick delivery

Great service quick delivery great Milwaukee products really happy over the phone conversations that were friendly and service was amazing at Smithfield branch and grey tools range

Robert W.

Robert W.

Fast easy and good value. No stores near me so on-line works ok.

All good. Quick and easy. Need a store in the northern suburbs but on line works fine. I like Bosch products particularly

Accurate Shopper

Accurate ShopperMelbourne

Total tools running an engineered Bosch bucks scam.

Michelle

Michelle

Really great service

Whilst the website is good, it was a bit tricky narrowing down what I needed, but when I called the store and asked for some help, that’s where I was really impressed. The staff member on the phone was so helpful, kind and supportive it was the reason I followed through with the sale. Amazing service, thank you.

Jock

JockMurray Region, NSW

Great customer service

I needed a follow up on an order I placed and my query was resolved very quickly with excellent communication

Manish B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Returning and refund - Poor response, process and delay in refund

Kristofer Ryan L.Total Tools

Hi Manish, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for delay. Do you mind providing your online order number or ticket number so we can look into it and contact you directly? Thank you.

Online S.Total Tools

Hello Manish, we have contacted you directly regarding this with reference no. #196764. Thank you.

Jon r

Jon rHobart, TAS

Convenient and so easy to use

The Karcher full control pressure washer is one of the better ones to buy in the mid range pressure washers. Having control of the pressure required, whether you need high, low or mid range. A good variety of attachments came with it, if others are required they are not that expensive

Lemons O.

Lemons O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

72 Hours and still waiting for delivery

customer service make constant excuses and promise to escalate a late delivery and I am still left waiting.
A 72 hour ( so far ) wait beyond promised delivery date is unacceptable.

Kristofer Ryan L.Total Tools

Hello Lemons, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for delay. Do you mind providing your online order number or ticket number so we can look into it and contact you directly? Thank you.

Marli

MarliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dewalt Grinder

Dewalt is a great brand, I’m slowly upgrading my tools to lithium 18v, after 10 years with the same trusted brand. Buying and pickup process was a charm. Thanks TT!

Jaymes

JaymesHunter Region, NSW

Click and collect. Nothing easier.

Easy site to navigate with plenty of payment options. Click and collect is an added bonus. Saves the impulse to buy everything I think I will need one day whilst looking for the thing I'm really there for :-)

Bob

BobEyre Peninsula, SA

Bought a carbon steel hole saw set very happy with it

I got it on time despite living in a rural area
And was kept up to date on arrival well done

Price match policy is not true price match

They added $10 in their calculation for shipping even though shipping from competitor was free so their price matched price is still more expensive than their competitors when delivered.

Michael H.
Michael H.

Ticket number was 192113

Kristofer Ryan L.Total Tools

Hi Michael, Thanks for your reply and I am terribly sorry again for the inconvenience. I'll investigate and find out what happened. I'll send you an email regarding this matter. Thank you.

Not impressed

Not impressed Queensland

Poor service

Stu C

Stu C

Great service from start to finish

I ordered a product online for collection and then realised that it could take up to 48 hours for the item to be ready, I rang and the staff member sorted out the item to be available for collection almost immediately. When I went to the store to collect, the store was very busy with a promotional sale, but the staff were very pleasant and obliging. Could not have been better.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Order fail

As a tradie I love my tool shops but unfortunately total tools is a total waste of time. Ordered a makita line trimmer which I knew was a special order. Day 20 no updates decide I better contact them to see what's taking so long. Response was it might be the end of the month it maybe longer, this is an item which is in stock in another store. So in the end cancelled my order in the process of telling all the guys I work with and never buying from total fails again.

Online S.Total Tools

Hello Matthew, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your online order number so we can check and contact you directly. Thank you.

Kathryn W.

Kathryn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very quick Seevice

The lady that served me at Maroochydore store was delightful and helpful and happy and efficient what a positive experience it was.

Doug MellowsSydney, NSW

Total Cowboy Operation

Doug Mellows

Is the number. Karen Jovellanos will be familiar with the debacle.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Doug, Thanks for your reply and I am terribly sorry again for the inconvenience. I'll investigate and find out what happened with your order. I'll send you an email regarding this matter. Thank you.

Quan

QuanPerth, WA

Good luck online! Seeing is believing!

Online S.Total Tools

Hello Quan, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the iinconvenience caused. Do you mind providing your online order number so we can look into it and contact you directly? Thank you.

ShaneBThe Mallee, VIC

Consider buying from Total Tools in store but do NOT buy online!

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Shane, thanks for bringing this to our attention and we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. Do you mind providing your online order number so we can look into it and contact you directly? Thank you.

R RoseNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Local store not having the stock, effects your online purchase.

I bought a chainsaw and a whipper snipper and my local store doesn't have the whipper snipper so now I have to wait for it to get one in before I get sent my order. I thought I was ordering online not from my local store?? As these 2 items have redemption via Dewalt offers that must be in by the end of February, will I qualify for it now as I have to wait for the store to get one in and they are saying late March?? I bought 2 items only because of the redemption offer and now I probably won't get them in time to qualify for it....... not very happy.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your online order number so we can investigate and contact you directly? Thank you.

Online S.Total Tools

Hello Richard, we have contacted you directly regarding this with reference no. #189404. Thank you.

ejmangobaasked

Online store

I ordered a pressure washer online on the 19th of November to be delivered to our house because Total Tools Gosford doesn’t have it in stock. The website says that once I put my postcode in the delivery details, It will locate the nearest store that has stock, and they will fullfil my order to ensure the best delivery rate. After I put my postcode, it says that Total Tools Auburn has it in stock. The next day, I tried to track my order on Total Tools Website and I was redirected on the shippit website. On the shippit website, it was stated that my delivery will be coming from Total Tools Gosford and is on BACK ORDER. I don’t know why this happened, even if the website says that my ordered will be fullfiled by the closest store which has a stock. Now I need to wait God knows how long to get my pressure washer delivered.

Order number 348928

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, thanks for sending your enquiry. Essentially, when an order is placed online, it will be automatically assigned to your local store and if they do not have the item ordered in stock, then they will order from the supplier or they will request for the order to be transferred to a store that can immediately supply. I will be coordinating with TT Gosford regarding your order and will be contacting you directly. Thanks.

ejmangoba

Thank you for your immediate response. This should be clearly stated under the FAQs section to avoid confusion on future online purchases. Hopefully TT Gosford can get their stock soon.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, appreciate your feedback on this. Just an update - your order has been transferred over to a store that is showing in stock of the pressure washer. Please do email us at onlinesupport@totaltools.com.au if you do not receive a shipment email notification within 2 business days. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

Craigasked

Online store

Hi, I ordered a pressure washer recently. Order number is 000301009. I received a text and email saying it was delivered on on Friday 2/10 at 3.06pm. We were home all day and no couriers came that day and there is no card in the letter box. The TNT tracking number is SHQ000593882. I did receive a missed call at around that time from mobile number 0409328774. I called this number back and left a voicemail number but have had no response. Have also emailed Shippit and tried contacting TNT but no response from hem either. Can someone please investigate and advise when the item will actually be delivered. Thank you,

Craig

Hi, have spoken to TNT and I now have the pressure washer, it was delivered to the wrong address. Thanks,

Dale T.

Dale T.asked

Online store

Now I'm worried after reading these reviews, I made an order for a DeWalt chainsaw my local Bunnings has it in stock but at the time off purchase I was away and I thought I would try the zip payment, it was the same as previous comments that it wouldn't allow a local click and collect so I had to choose delivery, I'm now getting charged from zippay for there account fees and have not heard one word from total tools where or what's happening with my order,, I simple email on the status of the order after the payment would be nice ????, All I have is an order number #2000043740

Elspeth M.Total Tools

Hi Dale, thanks for your enquiry and we are terribly sorry for the delay. Please note: given current conditions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have had to institute a work from home policy.
In addition, there has been an unprecedented increase in the volume of online sales & enquiries. We appreciate your patience whilst we endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Enquiries are actively been worked through in the order of their lodgement.

I'll look into the status of your order 2000043740 and email you directly.

See all Total Tools Online store questions