Listing monitored by Total Tools

Sloway
SlowayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total Tools ships with Aramex

Total Tools ships with Aramex/Fastway, I have been waiting weeks for something to be delivered 40km. Its taken so long that I had to buy another one from a different retailer because I needed it for a job.

I won't buy from Total Tools until they use a courier that can actually deliver, Aramex is the most useless business I have ever dealt with.

Sev
SevBrisbane

Bad customer experience due to poor professionalism when handling orders and lack of communication

John
JohnMelbourne

Useless. Can't deliver to po box

I just moved to a very rural area where I have no roadside mail delivery service and only have access to a postal address at the local post office. Even knowing this, total toolheads wouldn't accept it and ship to me. You lose then. I bought the items from supercheap auto. They had no issues with my postal address. Total "TOOLS" suits the lot of you!

Steve

Very difficult to deal with

I have been trying to buy a DeWalt drill online. No matter how hard I try to select and buy from the store as shown on screen it ends up at the wrong store with NO STOCK and my money has been deducted from my credit card. The online information shown by Total Tools is wrong but they do not care. I offered to buy over the phone and have it delivered but they refused. When a customer wants to pay cash/card immediately only to be brushed off goes against the very first rule when serving a customer.
Where is my DeWalt Drill???

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Steve, I am reaching out to see if you could please provide more information like your your online order number so we could address this concerns of yours. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

CraigG
CraigGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome or So So.... How about CRAP CRAP

Kristofer Ryan L.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello CraigG, we have contacted you directly regarding this with reference no. #280236. Thank you.

Gaz
GazCentral West, QLD

Electrical screwdrivers and tool belt

High quality products. Known brands. Order redirected to Qld stores and was quickly filled by second store. Arrived today. Extremely happy with service, delivery and quality. Thankyou Total Tools.

Hongi333
Hongi333Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible Communication

Max
MaxMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Waiting

I waited three weeks for an online order .When I looked into it I found it was coming from Wagga only one hr away .So I called to find out what the problem was .Apparently two small items were on back order ( why do companies list items they dont have ?!)So the way things are at the moment back order could mean ..well who knows when .No communication at all .I suggested sending the items they do have then sending the rest when it comes in (seems logical to me!)

I'm a patient person but really.

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Max, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have contacted you directly regarding this with reference no. #274119. Thank you.

Paul Abbott
Paul Abbott

Easy and speedy service

Really easy website to navigate.
Everything I need in the one spot and the order process and shipping was seamless.
Well done.

Find out how Total Tools Online store compares to other Hardware Shops

Horrible customer service and delivery.

Ordered June 21.
Had no response on delivery had to contact total tools myself.
2. Was told one item was in store other was still not at the store so half was sent. Told expected delivery September for last item.
3. Second item did not arrive once again no communication from total tools had to chase up again was told I would definitely receive item by December.
4. First week of January still no order.
Once again had to contact total tools to be told there is an item in stock and on the shelf.
6 months for delivery and no communication from total tools with updates.
Appalling service will not be buying from total tools again.

Ryan
Ryan

#4000039652

Leandro
LeandroHobart, TAS

Some problems with an online order

Edited:

I had some problems with my online order.

My order was cancelled without prior advise.

After many emails enchanged with the Total Tools Online Support, they were able to reinstate my order and I got it delivered.

Mr. Ryan, one of the persons who I spoke from the Total Tools Online Support, was very kind, fast, and helpful, solving the problem and having my order delivered.

Kristofer Ryan L.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Leandro, we have contacted you directly regarding this with reference no. #263121. Thank you.

Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Do you mind providing your online order number so we can look further into your concern? Thank you.

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied

Find out how Total Tools Online store compares to other Hardware Shops

Terrible customer service and order fulfilment.

On two separate occasions, Total tools could not fulfill an online order. Apparently they had some issues with their vendor Makita and it would take up to three months for delivery for a simple item/s.
On both occasions however, their website showed stock and availability. Ready for click and collect.
An absolute joke of a customer service team, where it took them almost two weeks to refund the order, on each occasion, after cancellation. Not acceptable in this day and age. Companies such as these should not dabble in having online commerce and so called customer service teams if, they cannot complete/ get the the basic requirements (101) of online ordering right. Stick to physical shops.

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Sala, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Do you mind providing your online order number so we can look further into your concern? Thank you.

Garry Haslem
Garry HaslemSouthwest, VIC

Very poor service

On the 23/12/21 I went to the Grovedale Store to buy a dewalt generator which the told me they had one in stock. After driving 70ks to the store I went to pay for it by business cheque as I have done before on several occasions only to be told they don't take cheques any more. When they bought the generator out it was unpacked with no oil bottle , funnel and tools so I think the item had been used. they still wanted full price for it. I ended up going to Bunnings and got one still in the box for the same price which I paid for with a business cheque. I will not be buying anything from Total Tools again. Not Happy

John HannafordAU

Shouting in the radio ad! Will not buy from them!

They shout in the radio ad and I refuse to buy from them because of that! There is NO need for the shouting!

John Hannaford

Just remove the shouting from your radio ad, that would be great. There is NO need for shouting on your ads.

Ric
Ricasked
Online store

would like to speak to somebody from total tools online ,regarding a purchase and requiring a further purchase ie gift vouchers

Elspeth M.Total ToolsSend a private message
ejmangobaasked
Online store

I ordered a pressure washer online on the 19th of November to be delivered to our house because Total Tools Gosford doesn’t have it in stock. The website says that once I put my postcode in the delivery details, It will locate the nearest store that has stock, and they will fullfil my order to ensure the best delivery rate. After I put my postcode, it says that Total Tools Auburn has it in stock. The next day, I tried to track my order on Total Tools Website and I was redirected on the shippit website. On the shippit website, it was stated that my delivery will be coming from Total Tools Gosford and is on BACK ORDER. I don’t know why this happened, even if the website says that my ordered will be fullfiled by the closest store which has a stock. Now I need to wait God knows how long to get my pressure washer delivered.

Order number 348928

ejmangoba

Thank you for your immediate response. This should be clearly stated under the FAQs section to avoid confusion on future online purchases. Hopefully TT Gosford can get their stock soon.

Craigasked
Online store

Hi, I ordered a pressure washer recently. Order number is 000301009. I received a text and email saying it was delivered on on Friday 2/10 at 3.06pm. We were home all day and no couriers came that day and there is no card in the letter box. The TNT tracking number is SHQ000593882. I did receive a missed call at around that time from mobile number 0409328774. I called this number back and left a voicemail number but have had no response. Have also emailed Shippit and tried contacting TNT but no response from hem either. Can someone please investigate and advise when the item will actually be delivered. Thank you,

Craig

Hi, have spoken to TNT and I now have the pressure washer, it was delivered to the wrong address. Thanks,

See all Total Tools Online store questions