Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, VIC, etc...

4.7 (2,526)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (74) · No (2,530)
    4.7 (2,435)

happy with the product I bought and availability of stock

friendly staff and very helpful
good website, easy to find product with update information regarding of availability of products
plenty of product available
easy to access shop

Store LocationJoondalup WA

SMan

SManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and honest advice

After consuming a lot of content online about cordless lawn mowers, went into the store hoping to look at it in person and was blown away by the range of EGO garden tools and mowers available and on display. Even got a demonstration and learned more from the visit from a knowledgeable staff member.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, VIC.
J Davis

J DavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Felt very much like a wanted customer even though I came into the store to pickup a black friday special

Store LocationHopper's crossing

Find out how Total Tools Physical store compares to other Hardware Shops

Good range of quality tools and excellent service.

I went in to buy a welder and some other items. A young worker (stocky bloke) approached me and asked if I needed some help(which I did). He went what I thought was above and beyond. He was very knowledgeable and asked/verified with another staff on a couple of very specific questions rather than guessing. He helped me locate some specific items, ensured that I had everything I needed to get welding(including some tips/advice). Then helped me get everything to and into my car with enthusiasm, a smile and some laughs. What a great bloke with excellent customer service. What an asset! Rare to spend almost $1000 and walk away happy! Thank you

Store LocationTotal tools Darwin, Winnellie

Dangerous place to go for males who have cash

Could not help my self and bought heaps of tools. All the staff seemed helpful and happy which made for a pleasurable exsperance.

Store LocationWarnersbay

Haven't use it yet.

Plenty of choices, haven't had the chance to use the welding equipment yet. Picked up a spare cold saw blade for the Bosch drop saw while I was there.

Store LocationCastle Hill nsw
Nik C

Nik CGippsland, VIC

Great value and service

Bought a transmission jack at the Fountain Gate store. The jack itself is very good quality and very competitively priced - cheaper than shorter units. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly which has been a common trait with all my dealings with Total Tools.

Store Locationfountain gate, Vic
Robert calis

Robert calisSydney, NSW

Quality customer assistance

The minute i walked in i was greated happily and was asked if needed help very helpful great people couldnt ask for a better experience

Argon 5/2 gas bottlr

Sick of using disposable gas bottles for my MIG welder and so I went and bought a size D bottle yesterday and a Michigan Welding Co side entry Argon dual gauge regulator. Great service. Friendly, helpful staff. Great experience all round. Bottle ownership and easy, economical changeover price. Great value.

Store LocationLonsdale SA

Nick S

Nick SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service - can-do staff!

I am a repeat customer here. I often used to buy products at one of the other stores and did so begrudgingly because they were never really friendly. Tried Windsor Gardens as they were relatively new at the time and now that is the only store I go to for all things tools. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable and friendly staff and a great range of products. Staff are happy to give advice and never put the hard word on you to buy things. My wife is very happy to go there on my behalf as well. Excellent overall.

Store LocationWindsor Gardens, SA
Jan

Jan Murray Region, NSW

Looking forward to using tools

Great service at the store. People were really helpful and knowledge was good. Will definitely go back to Albury store for tools.

Store LocationAlbury

Great service, everything advertised on sale was available at good prices, plenty of parking. Range of products was also excellent.

Store LocationMoorabbin, Victoria
Andrew

AndrewVictoria

Fantastic customer service

First rate experience buying a new cordless drill. Trent, the salesperson, was informed, knowledgeable and spent 15-20 minutes taking me through the pros and cons of several brands. Qualified my needs, understood my budget and offered me a couple of options. Happy to recommend.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Amazing quality and service

I came into the store , not sure of which brand I should go for , was greeted by a youngsalesman, and he explained all the different options and prices, he worked out the best option and explained how i could change tools i wouldn't use for one's i would, great service and amazing quantity and quality. So quick and easy.

Store LocationCanningvale, Western Australia

Fantastic customer service

Service we received from the guy with man bun was excellent new exactly what we talking about and what we needed fantastic customer service.

Store LocationBallarat

Gary G.

Gary G.Western District, VIC

Very good

Staff great service and helpful. Will shop there again and compare prices and on products the stock available as on need basis.

Store LocationWarrnambool
Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Had one before very good

Had one before it was very good this one has much more power and is a lot smaller. Service was excellent

Store LocationMidland
Michael E.

Michael E.Hunter Region, NSW

Xcellent great to deal with.

They were great to deal with I asked for a price match on a deal from Sydney which I knew they couldn't beat because it was a Special. So I asked them if they could get close to the delivered price from Sydney, they came with +$35 so I took it which I thought was pretty good deal.

Store LocationSandgate NSW.

Professional friendly service

Great knowledge base, excellent range,
friendly staff. I love negotiating a deal and they were happy to oblige. I highly recommend this store.

Fantastic Customer Service

Steve B was fantastic, exclent product knowledge. He couldn't do a enough for me showing me all the options and I didn't feel pressured to buy.

Store LocationBallarat, Vic