4.6 from 1,366 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Shopping experience

The staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my recent air compressor purchase. The product was exactly what I was looking for at the price that fitted well within my budget.

Store LocationTotal Tools Malaga

Warners Bay Store Always Good Service

store has pretty much everything a tradie needs, not pushy with trying to sell you tools. staff are always helpful with your needs & always a competitive price. always shop at this store

Store LocationWarners bay

Jonndalup Branch - Superb Customer Service

I have used the store in Joondalup WA for about a year now. The product range is excellent, the store is well stocked and appropriately staffed at all times of the week. My praise centres on the staff themselves - they are very helpful, attentive and knowledgeable without ever being pushy. Just a great bunch of folks. My main purchase has concentrated on the Milwaukee power portable range - they are just superb.

trade tools

I needed a new battery for my kit witch was a 4ah milwaukee battrey and new carry bag and id like to get n
a new milwaukee 18v one key impact wrench & a milwaukee 18v 165 fuel circular saw

Store LocationBendigo vic

Best service

Staff were very helpful in finding what I needed girl at service was sexy and intelligent I would go back too the store just too be served by her very lovely girl

Store LocationMy barker

Great Service

I found an online price cheaper than the store price and the guys matched it without any questions. The item was special order but had no due date available, but it arrived the next day, couldn't be happier

Store LocationHobart

Fantastic personal service

A great in store experience. Good Old fashioned helpful service. Very impressed with the generous discount which led us to spending more money in store. Well done to all staff

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Great store

Very good range of products throughout the store to suit everyone's needs. The staff are very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable about their products and services. Well done to all.

Store LocationLaunceston

Great the see a 20% off sale for insider members !!

I liked the fact that I got a good discount- essentially 20% off — which is what insider members should be getting every time they purchase !!

Keep up the good work & I look forward to more of these sales

Store LocationToowoomba

Too Easy

The guys @ Mitcham know their stuff, give you honest opinions on what u need in your gear, but more importantly what is unnecessary & excessive! Just wish their car park was bigger

Great store to visit. Excellent layout a great stock level

Visited the Noosaville store yesterday. Staff could not have been more helpful. The layout of the store is excellent, and the stocking levels are impressive. I would certainly recommend Total Tools

Store LocationNoosaville, Sunshine Coast

Great personalised service

Bought an EGO line trimmer which is excellent. Even better was the service. Colin went over and above with friendly helpful information and advice, all with a smile. nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Colin.

Store LocationMidland

Too much

Mind blowing selection!
Staff member took me directly to what I needed, price was good, transaction was easy. Then I had time to play! I used to think Bunnings was good, now I know better! Do you have a sausage sizzle on Saturdays?

Store LocationBallarat

Honoured their deal matching

Another store Sydney tools had a deal on a Milwaukee line trimmer with a free 8ah battery, total tools matched it with no hesitation. Staff were easy to deal with.

Store LocationSpringwood

Found what I wanted

Went to Bunnings Midland WA to buy a gas wand for weeding. They were out of stock. Went acroos to Total Tools and they had one but was $30 more. I then went down the aisle and found another brand called Red Devil at $49.95 which was same price as Bunnings, It was surprising to find the more expensive model on the aisle end and the cheaper one down the aisle. It worked well and did the job.

Store LocationMidland WA

Very happy with my Buys

The staff at the Beenleigh store were really helpful and I got what i came for. The store is big with a great range of tools. I recommend this store.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Great service and great prices, was shopping there after my site box was broken in to, I replaced everything I needed at minimum cost, thanks to the team that helped us out.

Store LocationFyshwick

Excellent shopping experience

After a phone call to mount Barker store I visited the store to purchase a Millwauki leaf blower. I took an 18V battery and tried the blower before buying one. The salesperson was very helpful and had excellent product knowledge. The price matched the lowest price I could find. Overall a good shopping experience.

Store LocationMount Barker at Totness

Excellent customer service

When in to buy a table saw and the young attendant helped out with good advice . Product came with a bonus stand, but wasn't in stock, so the young attendant got another one out of pack to see if it would fit. Has ordered one for me to be delivered to another store closer to where I live.

Store LocationCoopers Plains

Awesome just what I needed

Good sales knowledge as well as product knowledge. Salesman knew from my description exactly what I needed and showed me other option as well was refreshing to be treated well

Store LocationVirginia