Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

Good relationships go a long way

Just like to say thanks for the great service over the years. The tools that Total Tools supply are of a great standard & the staff are very knowledgable. Bloody Ripper!

The right tool at the right price

I found the product i wanted online, went to store to purchase, a staff member asked me if i needed assistance,
he was very helpful and informative, i purchased the product and left the store quite happy,

Outstanding service

Prompt service and professionalism and any issue dealt with in a timely manner.
Was kept informed of any updates very impressed

My wallet hates Total Tools

Where do you begin? Clean, Tidy, well presented. Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and more than happy to offer their thoughts and opinions. Very well signposted to find things, My wallet hurts anytime I walk into the store!

Great drill

Friendly staff great knowledge of tools and equipment the shop was very clean and tidy. The staff where willing to check prices and comparing on different tools and helping out with redemption on tools

My new favourite store

Awesome service and friendly staff always willing to help out whenever I’m store and always happy to answer any questions you might have can’t fault them , love the tradie night they put on in store

The Tools and staff are great

Tools are good quality and a great price with a warranty.
The staff are friendly always asking if we need anything else and helping me find the tools I was looking for.

Products review

When looking for a product/s for a purpose, that has to meet the requirements of the job and meet safety demands, you have more than one option available to you.

A good experience.

Bought a cordless Milwaukee angle grinder on Tuesday February 12th, staff member was of great assistance and took the time to make sure I got the tool I needed, that's all I can think of I don't need to use 30 words.

Friendly helpful staff

Arrived at Virginia store a few minutes before closing time. The guys said "no worries take your time". One of them guided me to the relevant area of the store (it was my first visit) and I found what I wanted - and it was cheaper than Bunnings' listed price!

Great new store for shopping in.

It was time for a heap of new power tools. I discovered the new Beenleigh store while driving past a few weeks earlier. The store was set out very nicely with great selection and the staff were all friendly and knowledgeable when I asked specific questions. Hence I decided to return a few weeks later to make a decent power tool purchase, where I got an excellent Makita promotion deal much to my surprise. Will return soon for more.

Never had a bad experience in store

Been in store a lot of times in the past two months. The staff there have been very helpful and knowledgeable. Will not hesitate to send new customers their way.

Bosch Tools

Great service and advice in purchasing my Bosch Oscillating tool. Highly recommend the team to Hoppers Crossing know there tools. Call in and they will assist with what you need.

Love this store always have what I need

This store is great wide range of tools and workwear at a great price as well and the staff are always friendly and ready to lend a hand keep it up guys

Customer service

Service was friendly and efficient he store was neat and tidy and easy to manoeuvre
The staff was welcoming and well presented
At the pos I was offered to be registered

Friendly, knowledgeable, Helpful

I needed a combination of "Torque" drivers and 12 pointed sockets specific to a BMW Motorcycle, the staff member that helped me went straight to a full set of both for $100. If I was on my own I would have probably bought individual tools which would have cost me way more.

Perfect clean store

Friendly and helpful staff who toom the time to help me with correct tools and gear i needed to purchase. great product range and set out of the shop floor

Great new store in Beenleigh

Fantastic new tool store in Beenleigh, just up the road from my workshop. Very friendly staff with knowledge. First visit and won't be my last. So many goodies in the shop.

Took a while to get service but once I was served it went well

Waited 25 mins for service even when there was hardly any customers, other then that the sale went a okay. Was happy with the tools I have bought yesterday arvo

Rage2 Cold Cut Saw

I wanted an economical cold cut saw to give me clean square cuts in various types of metal for hobby style projects. The results are good and it probably cuts better than I expected for the price range.

Good