Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

VIC, QLD, ACT, Fyshwick, etc...

4.7 (2,910)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (94) · No (2,941)
    4.7 (2,859)

Exactly what I was looking for

Was looking for a Makita blower for weeks, walked in and the store had 3 if them. Sweet. No dramas at all

The Best Men's Shed!

This is tool heaven. The selection and quality of offering is exemplary. The staff are courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I made my purchase and left a very very happy individual

I found the staff member very helpful

Very friendly and helpful service, I found my visit a refreshing experience, I wil not hesitate in returning to Total Tools Taylor Street , The staff member and Shaun there know what they are talking about, I hope their management appreciate what a valuable Asset they Are .

rotherwod

rotherwodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good efficient helpful service.

No issues at all. Price ok. Staff helpful. Online search satisfactory. Goods available as described online. Website was easy to navigate.

Mario

MarioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Phone enquire followed up immediately, collected item in store same day . Item was ready on front counter, and looked through store for future purchases

Davo

DavoPerth, WA

Had what I needed good service.

Team member put the effort into finding what I needed as it was placed in the wrong location. Great range.

Milwaukee heat gun

Tool was exactly what I thought it would be and works well
Service was great in store and tool easy to find

Excellent customer service

We needed tools for a patio tear down. The guys were so lovely and provided us with so much guidance and knowledge. Lovely customer service would go back there again. Thanks for the help guys.

Great Service

Clean and well set out store. Plenty of staff available and active in trying to assist, asking if I needed help.

Find out how Total Tools Physical store compares to other Hardware Shops

not if you are in a hurry

Found the hammer i wanted within 2 minutes and then had to wait about 6 minutes at the till.
the cashier was busy getting the previous customer signed up as a member. when it got to my turn it turned out the hammer i was buying had been labelled wrong and the cashier had to go and make sure of the correct price.
i almost gave up waiting and walked out

Mark Phillips

Mark PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

I had a fantastic customer experience at Preston Total Tools. I showed the sales person a picture of the product, he took me right to it, got it out of the box, demonstrated its features, helped me select the right accessories, carried it all to the counter and put it through the register for me. He was friendly, knowledge, and efficient. Thank you

Store LocationPreston

Great service and great prices

Another great experience in store today. Knowledgeable staff, everything I needed was in stock, making me a very happy costumer.

A very happy customer.

Excellent service given by friendly staff with good product knowledge, a vast range of available products well displayed, most certainly would highly recommend, many thanks.

Jeffrey H.

Jeffrey H.Perth, WA

Above and Beyond customer sevice

I went in looking for a Tap&Die for an unidentified thread.
The team at Rockingham Total Tools pulled together and came back with an ID on the thread but didn't have the custom Tap&Die in stock.
Everything else I wanted was stocked.

Fantastic customer service.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time in store

Good location on Sandgate Road, parking was a little quirky. The store was big and clean, with a huge range of tools/products. I saw a couple of good bargains, things I will definitely look back in the store before I buy. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Great tools good service

Happy with my purchase haven’t used tools yet but staff were helpful and willing to please would recommend and will be back

Gary Ingram

Gary IngramPerth, WA

Helpful staff

I was offered assistance after a short time browsing and then offered a solution which was available at Midland. Very courteous staff members and a good experience. Thank you

This was perfect, My new favourite shop

My experience at total tools was unforgettable because everyone there was so nice they all said hello can I help you with anything. It a change from all the other shops I've been to were the employees are inconsiderate and didn't care but not total tools.

Awesome

Got what I was looking for no fuss staff very helpful even gave me a discount because line was busy

Jaxon

JaxonSouth West, WA

Awesome!

Really good customer service and awesome prices they have beat every price of every tool store I have been to!