Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

4.6 from 1,629 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,240

Bahij

BahijMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy man!

Went to total tools. Immediately approached for help. The team member lead me in the right direction and I got exactly what I needed. Will definitely shop there again in the future.

Store LocationWindsor Gardens, SA

Demonsbane

DemonsbanePerth, WA

Convenient, open all the days i need them to be.

Prices are competitive, staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Wide range of tools and associated at a great price, and open on all the right days, Cheers guys, you make my life easier.

Store LocationO'Connor total tools
Peter

PeterLitchfield, NT

Boys all happy for Christmas

Went to Total Tools on Saturday to shop for my sons and husband. With a little help from the staff and a phone call for inside gossip from the wives I got great presents for all the men in my life. Great choice and good price. No socks and jocks for my boys! ;-)

Store LocationDarwin

Great place to shop, Staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Great place to shop, Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Could not find what I wanted staff came over asked what we were after pointed us into the right place. Will be shopping there again.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great boys that know their tools

Kiwi and his team at Virginia store are always great to deliver with and dealing know their products, they helped we work out trade quality kits rather than DIY stuff.

Store LocationVirginia

Tool Availability

You advertised some dust extraction accessories via E-mail on Friday. I went in Saturday to get two of a not expensive item (about $25.00) and you had only one. Secondly, I also needed some 3 mm router bits. You had none, zero, zilch. Not any to choose from at all. To think hens teeth are scarce it seems 3 mm router bits are scarcer! I noticed you had a single 4 mm router bit but what if someone needed two or three? All well and good to offer to order one in for me but then another 60 kM round trip is needed to return to collect!

Store LocationLaunceston

Scott C.

Scott C.Central, SA

Very good

Excellent full on service at all times of being in the store
Asked for a better price and got it straight away
Store didnt have one item I wanted but they showed me alternative products

Store LocationModbury

Margaret13100

Margaret13100Sydney, NSW

Good no issues here

Good friendly staff, didnt get in my face but knew how to assist. Happy to keep purchasing as they had a good range of products and conveniently located. Good work

Store LocationPenrith

Excellent customer service

All the team members provided me with excellent advice and were not pushy for the sake of getting a sale. I will definitely be shopping there again. The prices were fair

Store LocationToowoomba
Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had what I wanted cheaper than Bunnings

As I walked in I was greeted they had the product I was after cheaper than bunnings and it was instore, unlike bunnings I had to go to the special order section wait till the next day for a quote and the quote was more expensive and then I had to wait a week for the delivery.

Sure look at Bunnings but then go to Total Tools

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Rommel

RommelPerth, WA

Very nice staff and great price

Friendly Staff and explain what you need to know about the tools your buying and others options you got and great selection of tool on store available. All the tools you need was in one place. And Great deals.

Mick

MickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great staff

40 amp plasma cutter a 220 ltr blast Cabernet and a blow torch plus a bunch of other stuff for under a grand . Very helpful and great to deal with.

Store Locationnoosa

Exc customer service

Walking in with an idea what to but my partner for Christmas but not exactly sure. I was given helpful advice and not made to feel dumb. Very happy with the customer service

Store LocationBendigo/Kangaroo Flat

Given great advice & led to a superb deal.. it pays to ask the staff for direction as sometimes you just can't find what's best. Recommend the Brendale branch any day.

Store LocationBrendale
chris

chrisPerth, WA

great service and range of tools

we will be recommend Total Tools for their great service and range of tools available
We will defiantly return for other tools we require for either for trade or home

Store LocationKewdale
All Metal Fabrication

All Metal FabricationMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Good selection of tools, good service and very helpful. Friendly staff always asking if you require help, not like a lot of other stores i have been to. They have my business.

Store LocationLonsdale SA

Greg

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and price

Knowledgeable and friendly staff and a great price made this a great buy. Glad to have found the Mt Barker store and will certainly be shopping there again. Thanks Guys

Store LocationMt Barker Total Tools

Adam Davey

Adam DaveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

I received fantastic customer service at our local store. The store assistants had great knowledge. Excellent selection of stock. Great value. Highly recommend this company. Will certainly be going back.

Store LocationSherriffs Road

Mike Oconnor

Mike OconnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff member went above and beyond - bloody good bloke

The salesman who served me went to no end of trouble to help find out answers to my questions regarding a Makita drill set. I ended up buying one for $719.00.

Store LocationTotal Tools Noosaville Qld

Hootzy

HootzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly service

Staff were all friendly were quick to help did buy more than planned great range will be shopping again have already seen my next couple of tools to complete my tool kit

Store Locationwindsor gardens