Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

4.6 from 1,884 reviews

4.7 (1,483)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,501)
    4.7 (1,373)

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

EVOLUTION EVO355 COLD CUT OFF SAW

Store LocationTotal Tools Woolangabba
Les

LesGippsland, VIC

Very Helpful staff

TRARALGON Picked-up Bosch angle grinder guard via phone order - without asking checked to ensure right model, and, during general look around each staff member I passed asked if needed assistance

Store LocationTRARALGON
Michael

MichaelNorth-East, TAS

Just what I wanted.

I went in to get what I wanted, couldn’t find it, a store member came to my assistance then asked a few questions and gave me a choice of two items that would do the job. I chose the one I felt was best. He then asked if I was a member(Yes) and on the email list(yes)and was there anything else I needed(no)
Job done.

Store LocationInvermay Tas

Grace E.

Grace E.New South Wales

Never again

Staff was very rude. I went there to buy a power charger but it was not available. He offered me one that is similar but looks dirty probably being on display on the shelf for ages and there is no box. I asked if there is a discount and he answered me in a stern and loud voice “No discount, don’t buy it if you don’t like it. There are many people who will buy it.” OMG. How can they hire a salesman with that attitude? But not all staff are like him. Another staff offered to clean it and gave it to me. That is the last time that I will purchase anything from this store.

Store LocationTotal Tools Castle Hill

A functional tool

Initially the store didn’t have the tool that I was looking for .one has now been ordered in however while waiting for this to arrive I bought a make do similar to the one required as a stop gap.

Store LocationTraralgon
Sam

SamGoulburn NSW

Mikita 18V line trimmer

It does everything I wanted it to. In fact it is better then I thought it would be. It struggles in really long grass, but just doing edges around the house and flower gardens, it is perfect.
It is quiet and effective. I am now considering purchasing additional 18V blowers and brush cutters.
The Total Tools team were really accommodating also. Thumbs up.

Store LocationTraralgon Total Tools
Andrew

AndrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Good shop

A little bit more communication would be nice for return fixes didn't hear a word even after I emailed them.. I just got a phone call to tell me it was serviced 4 weeks later..

Store LocationTownsville
bernard123

bernard123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

every tool a man could want

How about promoting men health stuff? just an idea. And international men day in November have a massive sale and dolly birds at the counter! free coffee and cake! we all need a mancake!

Store Locationepping
Ben

BenCentral Queensland, QLD

Nice and easy

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great to deal with. The store is organised well and easy to get around and find what you need. Great selection and everything you need.

Store LocationMackay

Joel R.

Joel R.Launceston, TAS

Fantastic service

Total Tool have a great range and all the staff are helpful and knowledgeable. In one instance I bought a set of planet blades an the sales representative informed me about buying the 5 pack as it works out about half price, but I only brought the right amount of money so he mentioned I may have enough points, after checking I had 10 dollars in points so it was $4.50 short, this guy pulls out his wallet and was going to pay! I would not let him do it. Every time i have been in all the staff go above and beyond especially with tips on how to do certain things

Best tool store around

Store LocationInvermay tasmania
Matty Bray

Matty BrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Shop at the best tool shop

I always shop at Total Tools, They have a good range of tools and they always offering good advise.
I have been buying tools from Total Tools for the last 8years

Store LocationMitcham
Pacmac

PacmacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tungsten Carbide Hole Saw

Bought a 127 mm hole saw. The price was a bit higher than a competitor but TT matched this. Very happy z a nd will use TT again. They had the best range of hole saws around too.

Store LocationSpringwood QLD

I was greeted politely straight away and directed to the area needed promptly. I really can't fault the service out there at derwent park and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Store LocationDerwent park

excellent multi-use sliding mitre saw

I recently picked up the Evolution R255SMS+ as it had the multi-use blade and an optional diamond blade for a little bit more. Good customer service from the guy in the store, adn no hassles. This one saw let's me cut wood, plastic pipe, mild steel and, with the addition of an Evolution diamond blade, tile and brick. I had no trouble setting the tool up - pretty accurate straight out of the box. Cuts cleanly with moderate tear out, and does steel well (although watch out for the flying hot metal bits when cutting :) ) - I tried the Diamond blade cutting a few bricks long ways for a small job - what a ripper. This may be my new favourite tool in the shed. Nice one.

Store LocationGlen Waverley Victoria
Frank

FrankMurray Region, NSW

Good price on Makita

Good product at a good price. Lots of choice and variety. Store is well stocked and well laid out. Everything is easy to find and clearly priced. One of my favourite stores.

Store LocationAlbury

Gaz

GazSydney, NSW

Great service.

Total tools castle hill... great variety of tool brands.. well stocked range.. very friendly helpful staff.. if you know what you want and they don’t have it.. they will get it for you.
Easy tool shopping

Store LocationVictoria Avenue Castlehill
Wayne M.

Wayne M.North Queensland, QLD

Ego lawnmower battery return.

I have just recently taken my 7.5 amp hour battery that fits my self propelled Ego lawnmower. Love my mower but after roughly 2.5 years the battery was not mowing what it used to in fact about half.
The service that I received from both ego and Total Tools was outstanding, the transaction could not have been better.
Thank you .

Store LocationTownsville Domain
Ian D.

Ian D.South East Queensland, QLD

found 1/2 of what I required

Needed a 23/32 twist drill - total tools do not stock it, They did however have the 1/2" BSP tap. No offer to get it in was made, which was disappointing

Store LocationMaroochydore

$800 for 3 minutes

the pressure hose touched exhaust and blew a hole in it 3 minutes into using it for the first time. There should be a metal guard or a braided section of the hose

Store LocationGregory hills

Excellent Service!

The sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful in finding some additional options and wasn't pushy. He explianed the different makes and models well and was open to provide a competitive price between 2 options

Store LocationPort Melbourne