Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store

Great tool store p

I always shop here for tools , nice layout & useful good quality tools , staff willing to do a deal, would like to see more garage workshop tools & equipment .will be back again.

Very helpful staff

Heath is a very helpful and productive sales person who followed up my questions. After having done his research. (Traralgon store) only.
Good stocks and well presented with a great choice.

Great experience

Staff were very helpful and nothing was any trouble.They were all happy and welcoming,will definitely shop there again.The range of tools was excellent and there were some great bargains to be had for some quality brands.

Found it close to home

The store is close to home. It didn't have everything I wanted but gave me advice and directions on where to purchase the items they didn't stock. (Bandsaw blades). The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Helpful and knowledgeable Staff

Staff member greeted me at the door and took me straight to where I needed to go giving me advise on which item would best suit my needs. Nail gun works very well for the intended task.

Good and helpful staff;they seem to have everything that I need at a fair and reasonable price.

It's good to be able to go into a store knowing that,if they don't have it,they'll get it for you.Respect,product knowledge and courtesy are a winning combination with me.I will go back to this store and purchase again.Thanks guys for your help and advice.

The staff were great in explaining anything I wanted to know about the tools and the loyalty program. There was a wide range of tools available and at great prices. Will be returning

Great range of tools

Everything tool that you need is available in store. Friendly and helpful staff memers that were willing to offer assistance. Competitive prices and all the top brands are available. I'll continue to shop at Total Tools

Helpful staff

Helpful staff decent range of tools and accessories. It can be hard for specialist automotive tools when needed quickly. Staff happy to order in and keen to help out. I’ll be back there.

Great service as always

As usual when visiting total tools wing field it was great service and that’s why I go out of my way to visit that particular store even though I have one much closer to home

Really, really helpful staff

I came in to buy my first Milwaukee and was looking at skins, the nicest gentleman showed me a pack that was cheaper than the drill and batteries on their own, so not only did he point out how much money I could save, he found the pair pack with the drill I wanted. Really honest and helpful.

good store

good store had what I wanted fast service, very helpful, good parking, the range is great, I will use this store for all my tool needs very friendly staff thankyou.

good experiance

I was in a bit of a hurry, entered the store, was approached if i needed help, shown a selection, made my choice with helpful advice, paid & left the store. Very pleasant greeting on arrival. A thank you for shopping with us when i was leaving the store.

Very good service and very helpful very a lot of product to choose from they explained the reason for buying the product that l was after and l am very glad just used it and it made the job so much easier

Total tools Kewdale

This is such a friendly and helpful shop, I was greeted by a hello and straight away asking whether they could help me at all. Once payment was required I was asked whether I was a member and joining was so easy

Good fellas

The guys in the store were very cheerful and helpful making it a very enjoyable experience. I look forward to visiting the midland store again in the future. Cheers guys.

very good place to buy tools

your tools are very good brands but your price are a little bit high and I suggest that you have more offers and more discount even in small tools as well

Good service

Walked in knowing what I wanted but not hiw to achieve it. Guy helped me out and walked me through how to get the job done. Loving the new store too.

It is something I have wanted to use for a while

I have done arc welding but have always wanted to weld using MIG welder. Now I have one and hope to be able to use it in a short period of time.

Total Tools Virgina is my go to store I experienced polite staff. And I have discovered a Excellent points system

Excellent price. Excellent range. The team at Virgina knew exactly what tools I needed for the job. With the correct quality tools and tips I was able to do the repairs on my sons outboard motor on my own professionly with out having to sell my house to pay for parts and labour at the marine centre . They showed me Tools I never even knew existed. Thanks guys for saving me a lot of money and frustration.