Exactly what I needed

I went in for one item and came out with not only the item I wanted but as I wandered around I picked up other things as well.The staff were very friendly and helpful.I will definitely be back there.

great products great service

just super helpful especially kristy helping us choose an electric mower and also
helping us take it out of the box as it wouldn’t fit in the car. i will be returning.

Gavin Gadsby

Gavin GadsbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service friendly staff

Great service knowledge of staff excellent
Great experience shopping at Ipswich store
Would not hesitate to recommend this store to any one looking for quality tools at a great price

Sman

Sman South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Good help in store. Got a great deal. Will shop here again. Easier than the online store. Good product range.

Xmas presents

Went to Total Tools looking for certain tools for dad for Xmas. Asked and they showed me what was available. I am pretty sure I got what dad had been hinting at for the last few weeks. Good price in the brand he wanted.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Once again, Bruce was super helpful and great to deal with. But the total tools app is a pain. I needed to show proof of purchase for a warranty issue and sent a message to get a PIN number to access the app 3 times in about 20 minutes. I never got it. It’s a really frustrating set up.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went in and bought exactly what I was after and the bloke serving me helped me find some stuff I was looking for but couldn't find. He showed me where they were and helped me find exactly what I needed. He was happy, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

My excellent day out

enjoyed great customer service and pleasant interaction with the staff member at the front counter.
Not only great priced tool box, great experience all round. Definitely recommend the store to my family and friends.
Thanks heaps.

Randy L.

Randy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Didn't realise how good the range was!!!!

Great service. Staff were right on the ball with answering my inquiries and steered me to exactly what I wanted. Prices were less than what I expected to pay.

pharlap61

pharlap61South East Queensland, QLD

L box Bosch

Walk in asked a staff member about product I couldn’t find it .off he went and tracked it down all done in a efficient manner.good staff who know what there doing

Ross Ingram

Ross IngramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value and great service

Very tidy store, well laid out. Good quality at competitive prices and the salesperson was courteous, polite and helpful - very refreshing and encourages me to return to the store.
Keep it up, well done!

Miguel Sanchez

Miguel SanchezBrisbane

A good variety of Tools and equipment

The store is well stocked and the staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable about products. The store is in a good location and has plenty of parking located out front. The staff member asked if I needed help carrying my bulky purchase to my ute.

Mick

MickBrisbane

Attention, No warranty

Air compressor spewing oil out off pump runs for a hour then need to be refilled , still no replacement or any other offer to resolve problem, as long as they move there products

JR

JRBrisbane

Great Service

This was a "Click & Collect Purchase" Staff very helpful & friendly. Recognised my disability and carried the unit to the ute and loaded it without being asked.
I strongly recommend this store which also looked very well stocked and prices were competitive.

david c.

david c.South East Queensland, QLD

On a mission

Son sent me to get old fashioned valve lapping tool after he'd bought one somewhere else then found a split in the rubber cup and they were 1/2 the price at trade tools

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

I visited the Ipswich store and the Makita harness I was after wasn't in stock. The customer support member, Glenn, was more than helpful in sourcing the item for me and placed it on back order.

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't shop anywhere else!

Has just about every tool I could think of, all at the best prices. Not to mention knowledgeable staff who want your business! Will only shop here from now on

DREW

DREWSouth East Queensland, QLD

could not have been better

took gas bottle home , set up welder and had a wow of afternoon welding the service at TOTAL TOOLS is first class . I will return more often. how do I get a catloge

Rumbuck

RumbuckAU

Sold me incorrect product

Went in to buy staples for my staple gun, they didn't stock the correct size. What they did stock though was a flash new Stanley staple gun, which I purchased, the salesperson also sold me staples "to suit". However upon returning home to use my new staple gun, I have now found out that the salesperson sold me a mismatched staple gun and staples, and that Total Tools do not, in fact, stock the staples for this staple gun. The same staple gun that they sell. The Stanley Sharpshooter TR45, they only stock staples to fit the Sharpshooter TR100 and above which use a Narrow Crown, where the gun they sold me needs a wide crown.

Shane G.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing Part, still waiting almost a month later.

Purchased a Panther toolbox. Realised it was missing a lock and store said it would get one in. After two visits and no contact, still waiting. Am hopeful after female staff member appeared sincere in following this up.

Total Tools
Total ToolsTotal Tools

Hi Shane, we do apologise for the lack of communication and slow wait time with your spare part. Can you send an email to enquiries@totaltools.com.au and we'll see if we can speed up this process for you. Thanks

Shane G.

Thank you for your reply. I was contacted yesterday by a staff member who now has the missing lock waiting for collection. Cheers, Shane