Total Tools VIC, Traralgon

Total Tools VIC, Traralgon

Aidan C.

Aidan C.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome customer service

Paul was awesome helped me with everything that I needed. I explained what I need and I walked out with that and more for a mint price

Store LocationTraralgon vic

Very helpful bloke guided me to the right tool

I needed a dill set that was designed to drill large holes in timber (like those used for fitting door locks & handles). I had a different purpose but ..
I didn't know what this was called but the sales bloke did, thank god
I bought a P&N 6 piece set (great piece of equipment)
I was in and out of the shop in less than 5 minutes. The perfect outcome

Ben

BenGippsland, VIC

Good service

The customer service at the traralgon store was good and helpful, prices were good and the only downside was the lack of stock, which i know is out of the stores hands and up to the suppliers, so all round, great experience and will be back in the future when i need to update tools.

Bob Seamons

Bob SeamonsGippsland, VIC

Shop experience

The experience and service was fantastic
I was looked after by a young GENTLEMAN who only joined Total Tools three days ago from Bunnings. I wish him all the best in your organisation.

Good store, friendly staff

Went in the buy a new Milwaukee impact wrench for my kit, really helpful staff and was happy to assist with a price match from a opposition store. Overall good experience.

Ben Thompson

Ben ThompsonGippsland, VIC

Monsta upgrade

Store was helpful in upgrading us from borrowing Dads 36yr old Ozito 350w benchtop drill press to a new Detroit 1100w pedestal drill. Taking our woodworking abilities to new levels.

Store LocationTraralgon, Vic, Australia

A quality tool I know will last for many years

I was a little disappointed that TT didn’t have some stuff I would’ve liked to buy but that was because of the covid situation, which is out of their control. Would definitely go back again for any tool I need.

Store LocationTraralgon Vic

Clean and

Bought ratchet and slogging spanner. Great quality . Would have appreciated some attention when browsing the spanner section. Store staff didn’t seem to attentive to customers. Friendly at the door and check out

Bryan

BryanGippsland, VIC

Fantastic customer service.

I was taking my grandson to look for his first battery drill. After being treated like idiots at another store, we were very pleased to find such a good salesman at Total Tools.

Store LocationTralgon, Victoria.

Darren C.

Darren C.Gippsland, VIC

Fathers Day Special Item

Hi,
I received the Fathers day specials and saw they was a Small Compressor on sale for about $130. As I have been looking for one of these small ones for my shed I jumped in m car and drove 50 Kms to my closest store at Traralgon. Unfortunately they ran out so had to get one in. It all went well and got one delivered from another store.

Rocket

RocketVictoria

Great help from real people!

Just really helpful staff! Didnt hesitate to remind me of my bonus dollars which enabled me to get some extras I wouldnt have otherwise been able to get. Great service.

Steve Kraljevic

Steve KraljevicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service & cashed in rewards points during my purchase!

Needed a few sanding dics and eaily found a wide range at grerat prices. Asked for advide and assistance from two store menbers during my shop and both were very helpful.
Upon paying for my items they checked my membership and notified me of my valid reward points which I cashed in and saved some money too.

Excellent customer experience that encourages me to return and shop there first.

Store LocationTraralgon Victoria
Kay

KayGippsland, VIC

Aggressive salesman and saleswoman

Sold me a 500$ die grinder,, which was crushed at the collet, when I took it back to exchanged. I was verbally bullied by two staff members , no exchange I just got my money back this is Traralgon store in Victoria,,,

Store LocationTraralgon victoria

Great Service

Walked in, told an employee what I was after, walked out with the goods. Very fast, efficient service!
Got a discount because I bought two of them. Cannot fault their service!

Dean

DeanGippsland, VIC

Love the range

TT has a great range of gear and easy layout to find things. The crew are always providing friendly service and no waiting times at the checkout, got to love that!

Find out how Total Tools VIC, Traralgon compares to other Hardware Shops

Great range and great customer service

Total Tools in Traralgon is spacious, well laid out with great signage and a diverse range of tools. Customer service was exemplary. Even when their POS system went down (thanks CBA) the staff went out of their way to ensure customers were informed of the potential delay. Well done.

Store LocationTraralgon

Tool knowledge without the sales pitch

Great to be able to trust the staff are going to give you honest and unbiased advice on tools, that will do what you’re looking to achieve, without trying to sell you the most expensive item.

Store LocationTraralgon, VICTORIA
Les

LesGippsland, VIC

Very Helpful staff

TRARALGON Picked-up Bosch angle grinder guard via phone order - without asking checked to ensure right model, and, during general look around each staff member I passed asked if needed assistance

Store LocationTRARALGON

A functional tool

Initially the store didn’t have the tool that I was looking for .one has now been ordered in however while waiting for this to arrive I bought a make do similar to the one required as a stop gap.

Sam

SamGoulburn NSW

Mikita 18V line trimmer

It does everything I wanted it to. In fact it is better then I thought it would be. It struggles in really long grass, but just doing edges around the house and flower gardens, it is perfect.
It is quiet and effective. I am now considering purchasing additional 18V blowers and brush cutters.
The Total Tools team were really accommodating also. Thumbs up.

Store LocationTraralgon Total Tools