Touch of Class Flooring

Touch of Class Flooring

25 reviews · Statistics

92% · 231 · 4%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Touch of Class Flooring? Claim your listing.
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dianne
DianneWAPerth, WA2 posts

These guys are magnificent - Talk about touch of class!!

From office staff who helped us decide from their vast range to the great Scottish guys who laid the floor for us. A truly quality company. We use their own floor cleaning product on the wood floor, this brings it up a treat and makes cleaning a breeze. Our family are building in Balingup in the SW and would like to purchase from TOC again & have the 2 Scottish guys come down and install there also when the build is complete. Di Show details
Carol Arthern
Carol ArthernWAPerth, WA2 posts

Wonderful!

So happy with my new floors. I chose a hybrid vinyl in Rustic Oak - the total service from initial quote, order, supply and installation was timely and professional. Allan, the installer did an amazing job - great workmanship, polite, helpful and cleaned up everything perfectly. Would highly recommend. Show details
Sandy M.
Sandy M.

Excellent service and workmanship

We had some tiles pulled up and had Hampton Balboa Engineered timber floorboards installed. Everything about our experience was great - professional, timely and workmanship was superb. Would recommend. Show details
Bev June 2022
Bev June 2022WAPerth, WA

Thoroughly enjoying my new floor

My new floor changes the house, I’m so happy with the results. The team involved in the order and installation process were professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Touch of Class! Show details
Mark and Sheryle
Mark and SheryleWAPerth, WA3 posts

Completely satisfied

We are very happy with all aspects of the purchase and installation of our flooring from Touch of Class. Their sales rep, office staff and installer were very pleasant and professional. Show details
Patricia
Patricia4 posts

House Finished

Last week Touch of Class Flooring finished the last two rooms in our home. In total it was done in three jobs. Same fantastic organisation by Kevin and the usual professional workmanship by their team of guys. Thank you all. Our house has been turned into a home.

Leanne B
Leanne B

Great company

Well priced laminate, fantastic and easy to communicate, what I needed with regards my flooring. Tania is excellent. The installers were on time,and had fantastic singing voices. They did a fantastic job. I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Alex D
Alex DPerth2 posts

Great service, terrible product

When visiting flooring companies Touch of Class was the most helpful and informative. The flooring install went smoothly and I was very happy with the whole process.

Unfortunately the product has not held up. It dent and scratches very easily. Something as small as a teaspoon or a plastic cup will make a noticeable dent. I have had the floor for almost two years with numerous dents and scratches. We try to be as careful as we can and as a couple with no kids it should not look the way it does. Very disappointed as we have these floors throughout the whole house.

Stephan
Stephan

Good and reliable

Good advice and well coordinated execution of the work. Good range of products. Bamboo product installed looks excellent upgraded from laminate.

Abby
Abby

Superb workmanship

Fantastic job by installers. Worked well under difficult circumstances as other trades in the house on the same day. Very professional and hard working. Great attention to detail. Highly recommended this company.

Julie
Julie

Smooth and excellent service

I am so glad to have engaged Touch of Class Flooring to install my flooring. The personnel have all been very pleasant and professional. Mine has been a challenging job but Paul has been most efficient and cheerful.

Karl
Karl

PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

From the moment we walked into the showroom we knew this would be our flooring company. Honest, open and fantastic knowledge. Thanks for our great floors guys, you delivered on every promise and at every stage.

Janice
Janice

Apartment living at it's best

Our son referred TOCF and project managed the whole process from measuring to date of installing and we are extremely happy with the way the floorboards and skirting where delivered and to the way the installer was so precise and meticulous with the laying of the floorboards and skirting fixtures. Of course we do intend to do out utmost to ensure we follow the instructions of caring for our newly laid bamboo floorboards in our apartment and highly recommend this company to do a professional job.

LouiseG
LouiseGPerth

Excellent advice and service. Flawless

We were provided with excellent advice and all products were explained fully. It was also refreshing to recieve a follow up on completion. These guys were not the least expensive but we could tell that they would deliver just by talking with them. It's great to see a company deliver on all aspects of service and quality of work. Even a small issue was resolved with hours of advising them. Keep up the good work guys, my friends will be coming to see you soon. Oh and my new laminate floors look awesome.

Ljw