Toy Palace Australia

Toy Palace Australia

1.0

Birthday spoiler

I ordered a star wars lego set for my son's birthday a month in advance but never showed up. I tried chasing it up but every reply I get brings frustration and stress. Really gutted that someone like your company makes money ripping off parents working hard to buy their kids gifts for their special day.

Horrible experience

Placed an order for never to arrive after several months...finally managed to get refund after threatening to put a legal complaint

I was scammed too.....

Have just come back to this site to see if I could find more info re this scam.
    I made a purchase back in May never to be received.
    I made a complaint to ACCC back in June - which was then redirected to Qld. Just sent some more info to them, but then decided to check out reviews again!!
    Could you please contact me so that I can find out how to get my $$$'s back.

Deceitful

I ordered Paw Patrol items for my 4-year-old grandson in May. I have sent emails asking regarding delivery, told there was a delay! Then requested refund! Still waiting!! Worst of all my grandson is still asking me when they will arrive. So I have had to source them at more cost for myself. Shame on these sites for their dishonesty!!

Feeling Gutted

I ordered skylander traps for my son on the 1st of February, after, I can't remember how many emails, still nothing and then found this site, so sent one last email, which I can't repeat here. Hope he reads it, won't make a difference though.

Dave S

Dave S

Atrocious

I ordered a plush toy in March 2015 and after 8 contact emails I havent received the goods or refund. Am now going to consumer affairs as they don't respond any more.

By the looks of this, they should be shut down! I hope I can help with this after I take legal action. Lucky a friend is on the Victorian Bar.

My son is still waiting for his February purchase

He was given money from all his friends and for the first time used the Internet to purchase something from these creeps I so hope we get our money, or his money back!

Beware Of The Website

DO NOT order from this website they will accept your order and take your money but you will never receive your goods. Their Facebook page has disappeard.
    THEIR ABN is [details removed].

everyone report it and hopefully the site will be taken down i have also contacted big commerce who activates this website. Feel so ripped off.

Jo C

Jo C

Scammed twice by these guys

Makes sense they have gone bust. They failed to deliver my first order, didn't refund me (just created a 'store credit' when I asked for a refund), stopped answering my emails and now haven't delivered my 2nd order. Not surprised they have ripped other people off.

OUTRAGED

I am so angry about this, I ordered a toy online and never received it.
    Does anyone know how we can get a refund?
    I hope this person gets what they deserve. I would love to meet them to tell them how low they are.

Scaming Children

My autistic boy gave me his saving to purchase a $80 toy only last thursday, I dont know how to tell him the toy is not coming Breaks my heart

Penny

PennyBerkeley Vale NSW

What a loser!!!!

I got scammed too! Should of did my research as well before ordering anything from Toy Palace,
    Have e'mailed and they have bounced back and called (phone number discounted). If can't get his business running at least give everyone there money back.

BelindamcnMelbourne

Disgraceful

Ordered product at beginning of March. Promised delivery by end of April, nothing arrived. Contact was made daily and the reply was always sorry for the delay. I then asked for a full refund and said I would be contacting my bank and consumer affairs. Still nothing, I continued daily contact. I then said I'd contacted my bank to lodge it as a fraudulent transaction and had contacted consumer affairs, within days we had our product. One of the lucky ones by the sounds of it.

Buyer beware: Christopher Miles and related businesses

Please advise anybody wishing to enquire about toy palace that the business is run by Christopher Miles.

There is a publicy available timeline of unpaid defaults and business name registrations linked to these defaults, namely under contractor based businesses.

Site has been taken down.

Contacted ACCC and was directed to my local fair trading in NSW and have been informed that they have tried contacting the owner and with no luck as well. The site has been shut down and most probably won't see my refund unless I take it to court. The amount I paid for the goods isn't worth me taking it to court. I Just gotta suck it up.

Unhappy5812

Unhappy5812AU

Bad form

Good news its going to be pulled down, i threatebed legal action every day for about a month and i got a full refund. Id also reported to them id contacted my bank and reported them. However the service before that terrible i never got contacted they only ever did when i asked where it was and it was always theres a delay sorry. Then in the end they stopped replying so i kepted going at least once a day with a msg until they finally gave me my refund. I was one of the lucky ones there clearly isnt many around

Jessica

JessicaGlenview

Scam

I have also been Scammed!
    I think you will also now find the Facebook page gone. And the email address has been cancelled I've just tried to email and it has bounced back! I have also sent all details to fairy trading.
    I have one very very disappointed little boy. Ordered him an imaginext Batcave in March. Same replays as everyone else

No product no refund no contact numbers

I have been waiting since January for a toy paid over $150. Siam I would get a refund then when I asked where it was said I would lose 20% deposit for fees still won't give me an answer and contact details

Do not buy from this company - Didn't supply goods - hasn't refunded my money

After more than 6 weeks waiting for good to arrive I attempted over many emails to get a refund. Toy Palace said they had refunded my money but didn't. Don't trust them at all.

Whisky_Man

Whisky_ManAdelaide

Scam

My experience unfortunately echoes everyone elses here. The fact that this has been going on for 6 months, and those losing out are children and/or parents, is disgraceful.

Still no refund from an April order despite claims that it will be "processed shortly". I've filed a complaint through Consumer Affairs Victoria, notified ACORN, and am in the process of commencing legal proceedings through the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal to recoup the money.