Great customer service

The Sea Creature Fun Pack pencils and sharpener set was a great and unique gift that I purchased along with colouring books and was good value for money. Their customer service and support staff were good, with a quick response to my email regarding delivery information and a follow up to check that everything was in order. I would certainly purchase from them again! Thank you.

Cecilia

CeciliaSydney, NSW

Excellent product to excellent Customer Service

Purchased this Tea set for my niece & the lid was broken. Kate from Cust Service, looked after this issue within 48 hours & they posted a replacement for me. I’m one very satisfactory customer.

Jas

JasSouthern and Hills, SA

Disgraceful customer service

I purchased a toy car from this company but between the address screen and conforming through email they managed to delete my street name and so my address was wrong. I emailed straight away but got an automated msg back saying it was outside business hours. Then the next day an email saying it was sent already. I called but go nowhere with the customer service person. Another email suggesting I redirect my mail. I asked if they would refund me once my parcel was returned to them but apparently it would cost $15 to return it. What crappy service. Not happy at all ad wont waste my money buying from these people again.

Helenob

HelenobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service!

Purchased a little Bulldozer and had an issue with parts that came in package. Kate in customer service was fantastic and contacted manufacturer. After several emails from Kate they sent me a new one. Very satisfied customer!!

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Damaged Product/ still no resolution

Very disappointing experience with this company. I purchased a Toy kitchen for My daughter and it arrived with damaged pieces that are crucial to the construction.
Here I am nearly a week later, still no closer to a resolution with this company as they keep passing the buck saying they are waiting for their supplier to get back to them.
Absolutely appalling lack of customer service and motivation to take responsibility which they owe under consumer law. I have requested a refund, repair or replacement - happy with either but I’m still not getting any solutions..
They should be shut down for being such a dodgy business!

Jane Wilder

Jane Wilder

Great variety and services and super quick delivery

I wanted a couple of jigsaws to send to my Mum in lockdown and Toy Universe has a great selection of pcitures and piece numbers and competitive prices. I can highly recommend.

jennyjseptember

jennyjseptemberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and service.

Our grandson loves the Schleich Dinosaur figures and has a lot of enjoyment playing with them. It also gives him an interest in nature and history. The quality is excellent.

Barbie Princess doll purchase

I'm a doll collector and finding this online store was like finding a very rare gem. Fast shipping, good prices and most friendliest online service. Thank you for being so awesome!

When you live in another country Toy Universe can deliver great happiness to your loved ones for you

With a grandson's 5th birthday to celebrate and a sister of 2 years and boy cousins aged 7 and 12 to help him celebrate, it was a pleasure to look and find interesting, entertaining and challenging presents for the hero of the day as well as find presents he could give to the rest of his family. And all from my home and laptop in Auckland, New Zealand, free to look in my time through the online shop until I was satisfied. And I was. I was also relieved of the hassles of our Covid-19 restrictions by not needing to leave home for packing and postage. All up it was a totally enjoyable experience, the online shop was a pleasure to navigate, browse, choose and purchase. I can't think of any reason to not do so again. And again.

Trin

TrinSouth East Queensland, QLD

BMW electric motorbike

Such an amazing product, our nephew (4 Yrs old) is absolutely loving it he would ride it all day if he could lol! We will definitely be buying another one for our youngest nephews (2 Yrs old) for his birthday in a few months!

Myer Jay

Myer JaySydney, NSW

Outstanding service

This is one of the quickest no actually the quickest and friendliest online encounter I have come across.

I ordered items on a Monday late night and on Tuesday morning sent an email asking if I would have them by Friday.

The response was the item has already been shipped and it arrived today in less than 48 hours from when I ordered!

Well done guys and I appreciate the pride you take in delivering exceptional service with quality toys!

Jolene

JoleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

superb customer service by Joy.

I received a drive on fire truck it arrived with a minor fault. contacted customer service Joy has been superb in rectifying the problem. way above my expectations. can't fault the service will order again. Thanks.

Very good customer service

We received our order within a week, but with the faulty products. After received our complain, Toy Universe wrote email to us, replaced the products quickly to resolve the issue!

Amazing customer service

Quick delivery but unfortunately received a faulty product. Toy Universe was quick to respond via email, follow up with supplier and resolve issue. Emailed me to say a replacement was being sent and provided a tracking once confirmed. Will definitely shop with Toy Universe again. Amazing customer service.

Great Games and Amazing Customer Care

We ordered 2 educational board games, What time is it Mr Wolf? Pop to the Shops and a multiplication chart. The games are fun whilst being educational-one helping with maths and one helping with time telling.
Upon receiving the items, one of the games had a missing player piece, I emailed to advise and got a reply almost instantly, saying a replacement would be sent out straight away from their supplier, it was and not only the piece....a whole new game. Can not fault the quick and great customer care. A ********

sandhya e.Perth, WA

Unbelievable

They say they don’t refund my 105$ because I didn’t insure the item with Australian post. How cheating is this? Is 105$ is a less amount? They sent me an email saying have s great day.

sandhya e.

Your customer care is worst

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not honor their free shipping voucher

They issued me with free shipping when I entered my email address and when it came to checkout they wanted $110 shipping. Apparently because it was a bulky item. What a waste of time.

Dave

Maybe you should write free standard shipping then. What was written was
Woo Hoo you've hit free shipping on orders over $99
No mention of not being able to redeem on bulky items.

Chris E

Chris EIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

My experience with Toy Universe has been amazing. I have rarely received such wonderful customer service. They are DEFINITELY my go to for all my grandson’s toys etc. Great website and selection

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

My daughter loves it!

My daughter loves her Ariel doll. It has great features and she has hours of fun with it. It can be used in and out of the water. It Sings all the favourite songs and says all the phrases from the movie!

Katie C

Katie CSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I ordered a play kitchen and there were some issues with the courier and Joy was straight onto it for me. The kitchen had a small fault that couldn't be replaced however i was immediately offered a partial refund. Joy was a great help and I'd be happy to order from them again.