Karina

KarinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Will order from here again !! :)

Order was easy to do and found the exact toy pram my daughter wanted for $65 cheaper !! Order came within a few days in a plain coloured box so my daughter was none the wiser when we arrived home and the box was there.
Will order again and a very happy with the service I received .

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Kids Toy Vacuum Cleaner with Lights and Sounds

Bought it for my kid, got a faulty one earlier but replacement was sent immediately after I sent them video. Great efficient customer service and great product. My son is enjoying it.

Amazing quality toys and even better customer service

Amazing toy store fast replys and delivery, Aus post damaged one of my items I contacted them they where rude and not willing to consider a refund I contacted toy univers they credited my within the hour! Always have had amazing customer service

Summa

Summa

Wouldn't shop there

Got sent an generated email which clearly stated a specific price for a toy I wanted, however when I clicked on the toy it gave me a different price. Contacted them directly and asked them to honour the price it VERY CLEARLY advertised on their email and they refused. Immediately emptied my the shopping trolley I was filling up with Christmas toys for my kids, I will take my business else where. Poor for on the behalf of toys universe

Customer S.Toy Universe

Amazing customer service and quick delivery!

Ordered 2 Bosch toys! One of them had a faulty part and that resulted the toy breaking on the second day. Quick email to customer service. And the replacement was in the mail next day. And again! Delivered very quickly! Highly recommend Toy Universe! Great Prices! Great Service!!!!

Goo jit su figurines

My 5 year old loves these but we have had issues with them leaking when u squeeze them . Toy Universe were great with refund of one we purchased thru them, greatly appreciated and prompt attention

Great customer service

Janice has been extremely helpful your company should be happy to have her as a staff member ,she delivered exceptional customer service. She phone and emailed to keep me informed. Before I retired I was a sale Manager of a very large team and wish I had Janice in my team.

Customer S.Toy Universe

Thank you for your kind words, Trish. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We agree, Janice is a gem to have on our team.

Jenny

Jenny

Extremely helpful and accommodating customer service team!

I rang to initially inquire about a product and the delivery charges and Janice the customer service representative was extremely supportive and accommodating in helping me with my questions . I chose to purchase the product I was looking for from Toy Universe because the customer service I received was excellent! The only constructive criticism I would highlight is that their shipping costs for bulkier items need to be more transparent (as I thought they only charged a standard $9.00 for all shipping) as it was a big surprise at the checkout. Other than that the process was seemless and the product was delivered sooner than expected! Thank you once again, and I’ll definitely be back to purchase more toys in the future.

Ann

AnnIllawarra, NSW

Exchange product to a different colour

I was happy with the customer service I received...emails and phone calls were appreciated.
I waited a week after I returned my order to make an inquiry, maybe it would have been better if I was informed that the order had reached the warehouse.
I’m wondering if I had not inquired,
Would I have heard from you?
Otherwise I felt that it all was resolved quite quickly.

Customer S.Toy Universe

We are glad that you received a satisfactory experience from our Customer Service team and we have taken note of your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention and shopping with Toy Universe.

Horrible customer service, I never got the package I paid for.

The customer service was horrible, I never got what I ordered for my child's birthday and had to buy something else from another site.
Total scam, read the other reviews and don't waste your money.

Customer S.Toy Universe

Please reach out to customerservice@toyuniverse.com.au so we can assist you, as we don't have a Billy in our system with a lost order nor have we received any communication from a Billy about an issue.

Orla K.

Orla K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company

I ordered an item that after over two weeks, I needed to chase up for an update. I kept chasing it and their customer service so apathetic towards the whole thing. They blamed everything on Australia Post and finally when I lodged a complaint with Aus Post, they gave me a proper update. My item had been lost and Toy Universe didn’t offer any advice, updates or guidance. I had a massive delay with my first order and gave them a second chance but I will NEVER use this company again.

Pasha

PashaMelbourne

3/5 items were missing parts!

I ordered 5 items and 3 of them were missing parts inside. I am extremely disappointed as my child whom was looking forward to playing with new toys wasn't able to. They told me they had none left and wont be getting anymore in. Then why sell it???

Toni

Toni

Scoot and Ride Highway Scooter

I can only comment on the service and purchase of the scooter as I bought it for my grandson from the US. Easy transaction and super fast delivery. By all accounts he is having a ball learning to ride. Great price, will be buying from Toy Universe.

EricMelbourne

The WORST Customer service, did not take responsibility!!

Received the LEGO in bad crushed, damaged condition which bought on ebay.
And they stated stated there is no damage to item.
"Buyer received full refund. There was no damage to item,buyer insisted on return"
Check out what I received, guys

Customer S.Toy Universe

Thanks for the feedback, we provided a full refund and never stated there was no damage otherwise no refund would have been provided.

Eric

Never stated there was no damage?!? Guys, I have the print-screen of their feedback on ebay.
Disgraceful!! Toy Universe.

JJ87

JJ87Young

Disappointing customer service

I will not buy from Toy universe again. Their prices are not competitive. The Lego I purchased was 25% dearer than other major department stores. The second item I purchased was faulty. So although they promptly refunded the amount for the faulty item I simply would not pay $10 shipping for one item only. Toy universe are not willing to reimburse a portion of the shipping. Although I understand that this is their decision entirely, I must say, I am very surprised that an online toy store is not interested in keeping their customers happy. I certainly wont bother to buy from them again.

Hamptonroses

HamptonrosesBlue Mountains NSW

Disappointed

This was my first visit to this online toy store, and sadly I was disappointed. I ordered an item and paid for express shipping (which should have taken a maximum of three days to arrive - I don't live that far from their shipping warehouse), and it took seven days to arrive, missing an important birthday. Whilst it was their courier/delivery service that let them down, I'm hoping that by writing this review they will realise that they need to change their delivery service from Australia Post, as Australia Post is clearly letting them down.

Disappointed!!!

Paid my laybuy off for 6 months then at the last minute they tell me one of the more expensive items weren't in stock and had to wait 5-10 days for a refund. Then my order arrives and my god let me tell you how shattered I was. Two of the items are missing!!! After 6 months and almost $800 with them you'd think they'd get it right, especially for the top prices they are charging everyone.

Matthew
Matthew
Magda de BergToy Universe

Thanks Matthew, we have since called you and rectified the issue to your satisfaction. If this is still not the case please call our Customer Service so we can assist you further.

Appalling customer service

I had found items in my laybuy were overpriced compared to other retailers, I called and requested that those items be removed from my laybuy as they were over charging. I was advised to finalise my laybuy and that they would attempt to remove them and refund the items. I was the. advised that this was not possible despite the fact my items had not been shipped. Toy Universe did not allow me to cancel my laybuy despite that being my right as a consumer but has instead forced me to over pay for items that I can apparently pay to ship back to them for a store credit. Do not buy from this company if you expect decent customer service.

Kaz
Kaz

I was never been given the option to cancel the laybuy. These items are also not on sale but regular price at the other stores. I would have happily cancelled the laybuy.

Love this store!

I purchase all my toys from here. Great prices, great service, speedy delivery. On the odd occasion when a product hasn't worked as well as expected, they have replaced or refunded on first request. I love the flat postage fee of $10, it's cheaper and easier to order all my presents online and have them delivered. I also purchase a few extra gifts for childrens charity at xmas and they deliver them to the charity for me. Makes me feel good and it's very little effort on behalf at the busiest time of the year. I can't fault them. Highly recommended.

Money Hungry! Avoid.