Toyota Prius C NHP10R

Toyota Prius C NHP10R (2012-2022)

Also referred to as: Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2021 and Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2023. i-Tech, (No Badge) (See All)
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyota

Purchased in for $45.

David L.
David L.Central Queensland, QLD

ABSOLUTELY Love It!!

This car has got me a best of 1280km to 1 tank, with only 32.5 litres to fill I can 'easily do 2.5- 3weeks(1 tank) every day to work and driving around. These are highly Reliable cars as you can expect from Toyota, managed as low as 2.1 LPH! My Mechanic has one exactly the same and he has done now 338,000km! Without anything going wrong. Simply amazing and cannot More highly Recommend 11/10 for Value and Fuel costs. Best car I've owned.

Purchased in .

Patrick M.
Patrick M.Sydney, NSW

2015 Prius C with 278,000 km

Purchased in at Clintons Toyota for $26,000.

lamster
lamsterSydney, NSW

Relaxing and economical

If you want a relaxing, easy to park, ecomomical and no fuss car this is it. The outstanding feature is how quiet it is in stop start traffic which is where this car is most at home. Mechanically excellent and reliable. Real word ecoonomy can reach 3.9lites per 100km and averages around 4.9litrs per 100km. The digital display is fun. Highly recommended for city dwellers.

• BadgeNo Badge

kiwi_sam
kiwi_samGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing to drive, silent and reliable. GPS is the only poor feature

Joy
Joy

Silent, reliable and safe

I really love my car! I amazed time and time again how fuel efficient it is. I also like the look of it the Prius-C has a similar look to the Corolla. I am short, so I don't need much leg room but if you are 6 ft and above the leg room may be an issue for you. I have given some tall friends a lift (although they did not make a complaint) look a little bit uncomfortable.
If you want a small car with low cost on fuel and is reliable, this is a great car!

Brenden
BrendenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Serves its purpose

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mama DIllawarra, NSW

She does it for me

• TransmissionCentrifugal
g young
g youngGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good car around town

Physically a compact car. Back seat can just about accommodate our two six footer sons. Driver seat is ok could have better lumbar support. ENgine is very quiet silent when you start up - a bit of getting use to. You would notice the petrol engine kicking in as it can be a bit noisy. Sufficient power to cruise around town with a full load. Don't expect good pickup. Excellent consumption as low as 3.8l/100km. Interior and dashboard very basic. Do have good display of fuel economy. Small booth space as expected, but sufficient for our shopping. We have enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it especially if it's a second car or just driving around town.

Max L
Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just st love my Prius

Fun car to drive, never misses a beat, almost forget to fill up though....becase it takes so long for the tank to empty and it cost less than $50.00 to fill. Yes, it is tinny and rattles a bit. But this is a car designed to save $$$$s. You want the trimmings with quietness, get a Camary but you wont say so many $$$s. Don't think about it...buy one !!!! One thing I notice when I get into the "other" hybrids, I feel the changes from Perol to electric and back... not with Prius. And when I sell it, I won't lose so much because they are always in demand. Only down side, picked it up...Brand new, a dozen stone chips over the car. They did not repair before I went to pick it up...hoping I would not notice?.

• BadgeNot I-tec

A charismatic little car

• BadgeNo Badge
EagleEyes
EagleEyesAU

Buying a Prius C i-tech 2014. Best decision I ever made :-)

DimmersSydney, NSW