2Toyota Prius C NHP10R

Toyota Prius C NHP10R (2012-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2023 and Toyota Prius C NHP10R 2025.
2Toyota Prius C NHP10R

Tony MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
David L.
David L.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

ABSOLUTELY Love It!!

This car has got me a best of 1280km to 1 tank, with only 32.5 litres to fill I can 'easily do 2.5- 3weeks(1 tank) every day to work and driving around. These are highly Reliable cars as you can expect from Toyota, managed as low as 2.1 LPH! My Mechanic has one exactly the same and he has done now 338,000km! Without anything going wrong. Simply amazing and cannot More highly Recommend 11/10 for Value and Fuel costs. Best car I've owned.  Show details
Patrick M.
Patrick M.Sydney, NSW2 posts
lamster
lamsterSydney, NSW16 posts

Relaxing and economical

If you want a relaxing, easy to park, ecomomical and no fuss car this is it. The outstanding feature is how quiet it is in stop start traffic which is where this car is most at home. Mechanically excellent and reliable. Real word ecoonomy can reach 3.9lites per 100km and averages around 4.9litrs per 100km. The digital display is fun. Highly recommended for city dwellers.

kiwi_sam
kiwi_samGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC32 posts
Joy
Joy4 posts

Silent, reliable and safe

I really love my car! I amazed time and time again how fuel efficient it is. I also like the look of it the Prius-C has a similar look to the Corolla. I am short, so I don't need much leg room but if you are 6 ft and above the leg room may be an issue for you. I have given some tall friends a lift (although they did not make a complaint) look a little bit uncomfortable.

If you want a small car with low cost on fuel and is reliable, this is a great car!

Brenden
BrendenSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Serves its purpose

Drives surprisingly well, freeway or local roads. Who wants to be a racer when u want to beat yr previous best..

U are always trying to lower your fuel consumption. Turned my wife onto a better driver lol. She's competitive.

2nd hand, it's the best car on the market for commuting.

I live on the central coast, work on Sydney.

Cost me $5.92 for the trip this afternoon.

The computer told me, lol.

I set the fuel price when I refill.

114 kms, 4.8 kms/ltr.

Costs me $25 In the rodeo lol.

Cruise control all the way up the M1, didn't drop below the 113 set once.

The missus loves it, charcoal grey with alloys, reverse camera and tells her how to get there.

$12500 well spent.

Mama DIllawarra, NSW4 posts
g young
g youngGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Good car around town

Physically a compact car. Back seat can just about accommodate our two six footer sons. Driver seat is ok could have better lumbar support. ENgine is very quiet silent when you start up - a bit of getting use to. You would notice the petrol engine kicking in as it can be a bit noisy. Sufficient power to cruise around town with a full load. Don't expect good pickup. Excellent consumption as low as 3.8l/100km. Interior and dashboard very basic. Do have good display of fuel economy. Small booth space as expected, but sufficient for our shopping. We have enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it especially if it's a second car or just driving around town.

Max L
Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW31 posts

Just st love my Prius

Fun car to drive, never misses a beat, almost forget to fill up though....becase it takes so long for the tank to empty and it cost less than $50.00 to fill. Yes, it is tinny and rattles a bit. But this is a car designed to save $$$$s. You want the trimmings with quietness, get a Camary but you wont say so many $$$s. Don't think about it...buy one !!!! One thing I notice when I get into the "other" hybrids, I feel the changes from Perol to electric and back... not with Prius. And when I sell it, I won't lose so much because they are always in demand. Only down side, picked it up...Brand new, a dozen stone chips over the car. They did not repair before I went to pick it up...hoping I would not notice?.

Ross
Ross
EagleEyes
EagleEyesAU2 posts
DimmersSydney, NSW12 posts
Hybridfreak
HybridfreakSydney26 posts

Lildabet
Lildabet · Prius C NHP10R (2012-2024)

I am considering buying one of these. It's a 2012 low km (27 000km) vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on what should I be looking out for when I go to test drive and check it over?

DaveJo
DaveJo

Hi, Do you mind telling me how much you bought it for? Thansk

Lildabet

15k. It’s more than red book but the price seemed reasonable given the low k’s.

Magi
Magi · Prius C NHP10R (2012-2024)

What is the best fitting australian standards baby car seat for Toyota Prius C i-tech?

Sorry I can't help here. My youngest is 21 and no grandbabies yet

Tanya
Tanya · Prius C NHP10R (2012-2024)

I am thinking about buying a Prius C but I am a little concerned whether this car is sluggish going up hills, especially if there is 4 people in the car. This is the only thing holding me back from saying yes could anybody help me with making my final decision :)

m0iph0enix
m0iph0enix

Hi Tanya,

I think this car will be a bit slow to take off going up the hill (not as sluggish as a snail though). I often have 5 people in my car and the car still operates fine going up the hill.

chaminda
chaminda

Compare all Toyota Prius C NHP10R (2012-2024) listings
CategoryHatchbacksHatchbacks
Starting Price $26,540$24,040
TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypeHybridHybrid
Engine4 Cylinder 1.5L4 Cylinder 1.5L
Max Power54kW @ 4800rpm54kW @ 4800rpm
Max Torque111Nm @ 4000rpm111Nm @ 4000rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapan
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release date