TPG Broadband
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TPG

2.3 (1,681)
    2.1 (1,619)
    2.1 (1,749)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (666) · No (844)

TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Why you guys are so disorganized?? Nobody knows about the charges on my account. You guys just charge fees for reconnection and disconnection and don't even inform why?
I try calling you guys and had the call hang up 3 times after explaining the entire story?
I'm so disappointed and will be disconnecting all services from you guys if I don't get a call back and explanation.
Someone really needs to get these complaints, I feel like being a customer to you guys is really not important!

Barbara C.
Barbara C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TPG. great service. No waiting on line for help. Very polite and helpfull Techs.They return calls to make sure problem is corrected.Very happy with cost of service,which has not increased.

Peter
Peter

Really happy!! should have done it ages ago

Really happy with TPG, installation was so easy, and service is great. Found them to be very helpful with the one problem we have had No dropouts , very reliable.
Speed suits our needs. Happy Customer !

Kapil R.
Kapil R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing start to TPG Services

I recently ordered a 5g home broadband connection with TPG, the sales rep was prompt to confirm that my modem will arrive within 1 or 2 days Max. it's been 5 days and multiple follow ups with their teams on phone and email, am still without the hardware and connection. Guess made a wrong choice of operator, disappointed with the customer service teams who do not update correct and true information and keep customers in the dark.

Steve K
Steve KDarling Downs, QLD

Unbeatable NBN - reliable, good telephone support and good value.

My NBN connection is excellent, speed always above that promised even at peak times with no drop outs so far after 4 months. Value is unbeatable as not paying for things that I do not require such as VoiP phone, modem (have several unused ones in storage cupboard), rewards points that I collect yet never seem to be able to redeem.
Had one small issue with my BYO modem from previous provider and I called TPG, as I have no real understanding of computers and the internet. I immediately got to speak with a real person and the issue was quickly fixed with one call.
Billing system seems complicated at first but once get used to it, it all makes sense.

Bronwyn L.
Bronwyn L.South East Queensland, QLD

TPG is the best

I have a very reliable connection with no dropouts. TPG is super helpful and every customer service agent fixes my problem every time I need to call for help. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Kiran
KiranSydney, NSW

Can't feel the 5G

connection has been horrible, it feels almost 3G like. Very often, I couldn't stream dramas without getting cut and having to wait for it to load, especially between around 10pm to 4am

Hi Kiran,

Let our technical team have a look at your connection so they can fix your connection. Send us an email with your customer ID and contact details at tpgcommunity@tpgtelecom.com.au and we'll arrange for them to call you and check on this.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
EdomdoG
EdomdoGPerth, WA

Shocking Speed and not recommended for WFH / Small Business for Home

Got an offer to switch from NBN 100 Superfast to cost saving same speed 5G Home Broadband Premium Plan. 1 month free trial.

Internet Speeds received are shocking and totally not workable for working from home or Small Home even though it's showing 4 full signal 5G Bar. I have attached the speed results I'm getting. The maximum speed I can get is 54MB/s and the lowest speed is 5.74MB/s.

Called to TPG Customer service and they immediately remedied by arranging the return of 5G and keep my current NBN plan. I'm currently in the process of returning 5G Modem back.

Not my cup of tea and not recommended based on my personal experience.

Tien Nguyen
Tien NguyenQueensland

Poor customer service

Internet connection was often interrupted. When cancelling the account, they will not treat you as a customer anymore. I had made at least 10 times to get my payment back as it is automatically charged to my account and it was wrong. Since 1 month, I still couldn’t get my money back.

TPGTPGSend a private message

We're here to help you, Tien Nguyen. Send your customer ID or username at tpgcommunity@tpgtelecom.com.au and we'll take a look at your account to find out what's causing the delay on your refund so we can have that fixed.

Domenic
DomenicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect but if I was offered faster speed at a discount price that would be great

No issues , first time on Friday but otherwise quite reliable. I would like faster speed at the plan I have but would need to upgrade. I’m happy with tpg since I joined

best move I ever made

Outstanding, I was on a lower scale with an old style computer working overtime to pull the skin off a custard tart. Now it's kicking butt at a great price. Thanks Team. cheers Ron.

GeeCee
GeeCeeSydney, NSW

Great at first but very average now.

Jdot
Jdot

8MB DOWNLOAD 1OMB UPLOAD

Thought I would try out TPG 5G offer, modem came overnight which was great, buts the speeds are ridiculously slow, the overseas call center is not that great to deal with discussing issues - canceled it again after 1 week, and TPG unable to resolve it.

David K.
David K.Sydney, NSW

5G wasn't a good fit for me, and TPG helped me transfer to NBN very quickly

I have switched from TPG's NBN to 5G broadband about two month ago, but the connection was unfortunately quite unstable at where I live. I reached out to switch back to their NBN, the team helped me transfer back to NBN and was happy with their friendly and timely resolution. TPG NBN has been really great before and now.

Louis
LouisPerth, WA

5G Broadband Overall Experience

1) Speed is improved in comparison to NBN broadband,,not sure if I have achieved Max speed but at the moment happy with the speed.
2) 5G Modem is convenient and portable so basically you can install anyway...not really anyway but closer to the window for signal. The downside is the light, can be quite bright at night....
3) Movie streaming? No idea, I dont steam movie but I do watch soccer match.. EPL etc,,,,but sometime it lagging and drop,....most likely the server side issue...anyway I can watch at stream live match at very high speed or resolution.
4) The bad thing.....is the dropout...ocassionally, i will experience some kind of drop out...Average 1-2 times per day.