2.2 (1,063)
    1.9 (1,037)
    1.9 (1,103)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (388) · No (541)

Rohit Kumar
Rohit KumarSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and product

Very reliable.And affordable prices.excellent customer service and product.my internet connection speed is 9.15 out of 12mbp, which is okay . because I don't live in Metro area, some time the internet buffers, which is exceptional

Absolute Joke

Great Customer Service

Better customer service than Telstra. Problem resolved in little time. We needed a new modem. When I tried to set up, the internet and phone would not work initially. With help from a member of the customer service team, the problem was resolved.

Adam Safrin
Adam SafrinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

professonal

fast enough no problem with the connection all my family is with TPG and very happy with the service. No problem with support very friendly people. Helping me with some little problems

BFH42
BFH42South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Value for Money

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roley
RoleyPerth

Problem solved

Being a small business owner its important to have a reliable internet provider.

I recently had an issue with my email. I called Tech support at TPG and with the help of one of the staff, I was back up and running within 15mins.

Well done TPG!

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful thanks.

Had a few drop outs,after contacting TPG they sent an NBN tech that gave us a diagnosis that there was a faulty line in the house, we have had it replaced and have no more Problems.
Thank you for the help.

Kenny
KennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get to the point as what I asked and got it fixed

Get to the point as what I asked and got it fixed. They provide with good service and value. That is the reason I am with TPG for more than 10 years.

Bassem Morgan
Bassem Morgan Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty stable connection ( very little drop outs)
Slow at night but still able to stream
Reasonable monthly cost compared to other providers
Easy to get through to technical support
Good customer service

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great NBN service

From the get go the service from TPG has been amazing, the set up procedure was effortless and the service backup has been amazing. We have had great speed without drop outs. Having experienced a minor issue we had great service from TPG with the problem solved in a short amount of time.

Rhian T.
Rhian T.South East Queensland, QLD

Recommend!

I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews. The customer service is excellent and they have always gone over and above when needed and I've never had to wait longer than 5 minutes on hold. I would definitely recommend.

Rachael P.
Rachael P.Perth, WA

Worst Service ever

Switching from ADSL to NBN with TPG has been horrendous. From no communication to charges after canceling the service. Reported to the telecom ombudsman for breach of contract and theft

Not great, not terrible

TPGTPG

Worst internet company ever!

Our connection was absolutely terrible. We couldn't even run 1 x playstation off it. Yet we were meant to be able to run approx 6 devices. It would cut out constantly, it was slow. The company itself is horrible to deal with. Not one Australian. Couldn't understand them and they were not helpful at all. We changed to Aussie broadband and it's amazing.

ramSydney, NSW

Half finished installation, contractor just walked off leaving job incomplete.

Very disappointed in TPG's half finished installation. The contractor working for the NBN said he didn't have a work order for half of the job. TPG just makes excuses and blames it on NBN Co. NBN Co. points the finger at TPG. Meanwhile the office is a ripped up maze of wires and the building is filled with hardware and furniture from the office which was removed to gain access to the wiring. Also, our phone service is totally gone except for some individuals private mobile phones. No hint (before a long weekend no less) when a technician is going to come an finish the job. Why did the technician even start the job when they were not in a position to finish it? TPG was quick enough in billing us for it though.

RALPH DOWNES
RALPH DOWNESasked
NBN 50/20 (Standard Plus)

mi speed has slowdown to 25, not 50 why I see you have not taken out a payment
drew 13th why do I have to get a new provider please let me know

Andrea G
Andrea Gasked
TPG Broadband

Very disrespectful company with deceiving practices like the $20 ‘prepayment” towards a home phone that was not requested or used, that therefore you can never use. It is a fee by another deceptive name.

Jaymin B.
Jaymin B.asked
NBN 50/20 (Standard Plus)

How good is it for online gaming ? I usually play GTA 5 on laptops and PubG mobile on iphone. I had vodafone serivices before the speed numbers were good on speed test but for some reason ping was way too high in the game. Game worked fine on telstra mobile net or at my friends, but not on vodafone mobile internet. On same nbn I had dodo provider a week ago and the ping was really great. I just want to make sure same does not happen again with my next internet provider.

Get an answer from our members and TPG representatives

Compare all 5 TPG Broadband

6 month promo for new customers only

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited