• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised (0)
Amethyst H.

Amethyst H.Northeast, VIC

Amazing Service! Amazing Products!

Website is very easy to understand and navigate to find what you want, there is so much to choose from and always something new to look at! the quality is amazing, and customer service is the best and just overall love the company and services!!!!!

Kandy

KandySouth Australia

Best customer service and quality items

I've been buying from Tragic Beautiful for at least a year now and Mel is the absolute best!! Items are always good quality, never had any trouble with faults (but I know I would be in good hands if this did happen) or products not being displayed properly. I'll continue to shop here and show support for Mel and the company. 5/5 stars for customer support/service and products

Excellent customer service

Purchased a pair of shoes from the store. Unfortunately I ordered the same size but the exchange process was quick and provided with excellent customer service. Would definitely use again.

Tiffany

TiffanyHunter Region, NSW

Amazing range and fantastic customer service

I’ve been shopting with Tragic Beautiful for years now. Their range of clothing and accessories is divinely eclectic and there’s always new stuff coming in! Prices are great and delivery is fast. The one problem I had with a non-fitting item over the years was sorted easily and quickly. A pleasure to shop with!

Heidi R.

Heidi R.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this store. Everything is amazing and products are delivered in a prompt manner. So happy!

Store was so easy to navigate and I love all the products available. Quality of products were perfect! I have bought makeup that arrived perfectly and a cauldron which I love.

Love Shopping at T.B!

So many kooky things!

Love all the different goodies on this site! I've bought everything from chunky shoes to cat lady cups, all of fantastic quality every time. They always speedy delivery and lovely customer service!

Karmen L.

Karmen L.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service and quality products

The staff are absolutely wonderful to speak with and are always super helpful with all my questions.
The quality of their products are amazing. My go to place for all things alternative.

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thank you Karmen for this amazing review :) We really appreciate your custom! xx Mel

jmoon0405

jmoon0405South East Queensland, QLD

All round brilliant store for all things alternative.

Tragic Beautiful has one of the easiest online store fronts to navigate that I've ever experienced. Their product range cycles and has new products almost weekly! I'm a common customer with them and have never had a bad experience. They are a relatively smaller business in comparison to some so they make the time and effort to grow a connection to each of their customers through the VIP facebook page which makes me feel valued. I'd never need to shop anywhere else. :)

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thank you so much for your review! We love having you as part of our Tragic community <3

Tarnya

TarnyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The BEST online shop for all things alternative.

Tragic beautiful has a vast range of products.. ranging from clothing to occult/witchy apothecary and books.
I have been shopping with them for almost a year and my products have always been the highest quality!

I honestly love shopping with tragic beautiful and will continue to support them.

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thank you so much for your brilliant review :)

Jacqueline J.

Jacqueline J.The Mallee, VIC

Best store for Hair Dye advice.

Wow - Tragic Beautiful has an amazing range of cruelty-free and vegan hair dyes. The customer service team were super helpful with advice and helping me select the right products for what I wanted to do. Delivery was swift and my purchase was safely wrapped.

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thanks Jacqueline for your brilliant review :)

Allie

AllieTennent 2620, ACT

Love everything from here

I purchased some hair dye, a coat and a Killstar handbag from here and everything arrived overnight and was amazing. I even got free lollies and a postcard with art on the back!

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thanks Allie. We really appreciate the review :)

Tragic Beautiful Are Amazing!!!!

TB are amazing! I have been buying from them for years. They are always super helpful. They have a great range of gear. All the best clothes and always have the hair dyes that I need. And they have been super helpful getting in a few special order items for me.

Melanie C.Tragic Beautiful

Thanks Lisa! Im so glad you were happy.

Tasha Lee

Tasha LeeBrisbane

Great customer service and fast delivery, below average product quality.

Glamour Queen

Glamour QueenGold Coast, QLD

Great Store

I've made a lot of purchases to Tragic Beautiful over the years and i couldn't be happier. Everything is great quality, the staff are lovely and their delivery is always fast!

Leah.M

Leah.MIpswich

Absolute legends! :)

After having an awful experience with RY.com.au, I was SO happy to find Tragic Beautiful!!! Great extensive rage, easy ordering, excellent communication, free standard shipping for my order (over $89), super fast delivery (ordered at 3pm Friday arrived 11.30am Tuesday) and fantastic packaging of goods!!! I even got a little lollipop surprise! Could not be happier! Thank you tragic beautiful!!! <3

Shahan

ShahanMelbourne

Amazing customer service!

Tragic Beautiful Rocks!

I made my purchase easily from the great range on offer using the awesome AfterPay Service. It was quick and easy, and the ongoing assistance made the whole process really simple. 10/10

BridieC

BridieCThe Mallee, VIC

Fave store!

I'm a repeat customer of Tragic Beautiful. They are one of the few stores that go above and beyond to make a shopping experience wonderful!