Laura H.

Laura H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable service! From Beginning to end... Excellent every time and wouldn't go anywhere else.

We have used Transcorp on multiple occasions for both residential and commercial work. Our recent project was to deliver 96 x 1.4 metre x 1.8 metre frames. Melbourne to Balaratt, started on time and finished on time. Brilliant service and highly recommend.

Lavern

LavernPerth, WA

Interstate removal to WA

I struggled to find an interstate removal company which provides service from Melbourne to WA, probably because I was looking in the wrong places! When I eventually found Transcorp, things couldn't have gone any better. From the phone conversations to scheduling, payment, uplift, transit and delivery, everything went well. They certainly exceeded my expectations with their excellent service.

jan m.

jan m.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Transcorp and AR Furniture Removals were Absolutely Brilliant

Life savers! My booked mover didn't turn up, he got the date wrong despite emails, texts and 3 face to face visits to my house!!! Transcorp and AR Movers went over and above to get me out of my house 3 hours before buyers moved in, in the busiest month of the year.
They were gentle with me and my belongings, I was so upset and traumatised, they were so genuine, friendly and considerate.
The Sales staff were also incredible and worked hard to get someone to move me interstate at a moments notice!
I've had more than 25 moves, this one was the best EVER!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Transcorp Removals and Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Karen Tsonidis

Karen Tsonidis Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Corby and Tiziano delivered my elderly mother’s bedroom suite yesterday. They were so lovely, professional and careful. They were very respectful to all our requirements. I can’t thank them enough.

Simon from Highett

Simon from HighettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job Very Well Done Transcorp

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed!

House move

We had a 3 bedroom house move from Beaumaris to Cheltenham. We have used Transcorp previously and had no hesitation in using again.
As per previous experiences this was really easy. The team arrived on time and ready to go right from the start. They also took great care to ensure items were well treated and were extremely professional and polite.
I would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone who wants a professional, friendly, no fuss experience in moving or relocating.
Thanks to all involved at the Transcorp team.

Taz

TazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The move itself was ok a shame about their admin.

The guys who did the move did a reasonable job. Unfortunately they turned up with a truck that was half the size they needed despite us listing everything we had to move. Then the admin staff decided to charge an extra cost that we were told we wouldnt have to pay but they wont respond to repeated requests to reimburse us even though they admitted to over charging our credit card. Strongly advise people to think about handing their credit card details over to these people.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from initial inquiry to the pick up.

This is the second time I have used Transcorp, once for an interstate move and this time for a move to storage, and there was a really good reason a friend recommended them originally - great service and value for money. Nothing was too difficult and even though there were a few unavoidable delays on the day (not Transcorp's fault) the guys in the van made up for it while still being careful. HUGE benefit being able to speak with the same friendly and efficient office contact (Florence) each time I called and not being put through to lots of different people. Will definitely use them again and gladly recommend them.

Peta S

Peta SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic company. Amazing service!

I recently used Transcorp to relocate my 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Melbourne. I have moved more than 20 times throughout my life, and their service was by far the most professional. I would highly recommend Transcorp for all furniture-related services; professional, on-time, responsive and communicative. Thank you Transcorp!

Mignon A

Mignon AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would never use Transcorp ever again!

Arthur

ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Local move. Victoria to Victoria

My move was between 2 Melbourne apartments and my home on the Mornington Peninsula. When arranging my move prior, Transcorp Removals estimated 4 hours to conduct our move. This time frame was met accurately.
I would like to add, with my personal experience as a Facility Manager, I have seen many removalists come and go in the building I manage. I now use Transcorp as my preferred removalist in my building when my residents require a removalist.

I highly recommend Transcorp Removals for not just their service but their care and friendliness.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Use someone else if you can

Great effort by Transcorp

We engaged Transcorp to move a 3 bedroom sub-penthouse apartment together with a storage and garage area to an interstate country home. The move was carried out to our complete satisfaction. The staff were friendly and polite and took good care of our furniture and the many boxes of goods.

Lana

LanaSouth West, WA

Great service and great people!

Transcorp has relocated my 4 bedroom household from NSW to WA.
It was easy and quick to get a quote (the spreadsheet provided was the efficient way to estimate the amount of stuff for relocation). For other companies I contacted, it took about 2 weeks to send me a quote.
Lilianne and Tina made it as much stress-free as it is possible for given circumstances.
The relocation people (the driver and his assistant) - Citrus Bros - came just before the expected time, and loaded my stuff carefully and efficiently.
I would recommend this company to my friends and relatives.

Manoj G.

Manoj G.Perth, WA

Excellent value for money

Moved interstate. Customer service was excellent.Professional and helpful packers. Packers arrived dot on time. All the stuff arrived in time. Packers were willing to help and arrived on time. Not a dent. Very happy with the service. This was the third time we used Transcorp. Tremendous improvement since last times.

Joe

Joe

Interstate Couch Transfer - Quick & Easy

After a lengthy search, found a second hand couch in Sydney that we liked on eBay. Weren't sure about COVID restrictions but called Transcorp - they had it quoted and booked within 24 hours for pickup the following week. Gave a two hour window for pickup and about 18 hours later it was in our lounge room. Great job - much success!

smooth proffessional move

we would like to thank Transcorp who helped us move from the Gold Coast to Victoria. the move was effortless, proffessional and well organised, from Lilly in the office to our wonderful team. They kept us informed along the way and was always cheerful and willing to go above and beyond. cannot recommend them high enough
thankyou Kim and Mark

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

Excellent, cost effective, efficient service and superb customer service!

I used Transcorp to relocate from Perth to Melbourne during Covid. My house is a 3 bedroom , 2 bathroom house. Lilley handled my job end to end. She was knowledgeable, friendly, loves her customers and appreciate how stressful relocations were and she was wonderful all the way through. The removers were professional , considerate of the fact that the household effects as well as the house had to treated with respect and care. They were on time and did their job quickly and effectively. The cost of the job was reasonable and I was more than willing to pay for their services for the extra mile they put in for the customer. I would use them again and recommend their services highly to anyone relocating.

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

What you need you move interstate

We moved out of a two bed and garage villa in Brighton VIC to our new build home in Sorell TAS. The move was a big task, but these guys made it all the easier! The experience was great due to dealing with super friendly staff, obviously awesome at what they do. I felt confident, comfortable and would highly recommend !

Tim M