Transcorp Removals and Storage

John & the team are fast efficient and well priced. Have used them a number of times over the years and will use them again moving forward. Great service with a smile!

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NIGHTMARE REMOVALISTS

Transcorp picked up our furniture and stated 5-8 days to transport it. When we called them to check how far away it is - they said the container was forgotten in Melbourne. By this state the bushfires in NSW had started which resulted in the container arriving 24days after pickup NOT 5-8 days as they stated. We asked them to pick up 4 days accomodation. They ignored us. DONT use this company. They have no clue what they are doing and they are sloppy as well as arrogant.

Tamsin

Extorted extra money from us on the removal day

Paud K.

Paud K.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service from Start to Finish!!!!!!!!

Glen M.

Glen M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Were great at rescheduling as my circumstances changed a lot

Moved approx 21m3, all the big stuff from Geelong to Canberra. Were very open from the start that it would most likely be contracted out. I rescheduled a number of times as i was already in canberra so had to organise with real estate as well to meet them. Work was given to B2B, staff and truck were a bi t rough but all my stuff was packed a protected well, took photos of marks on the fridge prior to show that they didn't damage anything. Would recommend them to anyone happy to use subbies.

Cindy

CindyDarwin, NT

Fantastic move

Great service and very professional. I had to move from Victoria to Darwin and was kept in the loop every step of the way. I was present at both ends of the move and and have nothing but praise for all the staff at Transcorp removals. Thank you for such a great moving experience. Thoroughly recommend.

Great communications

Very good service - plenty of feedback on liftup times as well as drop off etc. 10/10 on communications!
I had some really challenging time constraints and it all wroked out thanks to the communications.
Moreover, I booked the move only 6 days in advance so all in all well above expectation!!
Very stressful thing in general but Transcorp definitely made this much easier and smoother.
Started on time (exactly on time) and finished exactly on time as well.
It was Sydney to Gold Coast to fairly large distance.
Would definitely recommend !!

Karlie C.

Karlie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced and Professional Team!

We had a seamless moving experience with Transcorp! Zach and Johnathan were an absolute pleasure and were nothing but professional and helpful. The team made moving a breeze, and showed their years of experience. Thank you for making a typically stressful experience, an enjoyable one. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone wanting to move.

Anthony T.

Anthony T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Professions. Highly Recommend

Tam

TamPerth

Fabulous service and incredibly professional

I had more than 60 boxes and large furniture, fragile pieces and stairs at both properties. The team managed a difficult move with great humour and efficiency and everything arrived in perfect condition. Gold service and highly recommended.

George T

George TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Huge Load Off Our Minds

This was our first time using a removal company. It wasn't an easy decision given some stories but in the end we are so glad we chose to use one and so happy that we chose Transcorp. We moved from a 2 br apartment in South Yarra to a 2 br apartment in Richmond. Our South Yarra first floor apartment had a very narrow staircase and access to the Richmond apartment was also restricted. Despite all of this the move went amazingly well thanks to the superb moving crew who arrived on time and had plenty of helpful tips and tricks! The move was over before we knew it! Our choice to use a removal company saved us a heap of stress and when we move again we will no doubt go with Transcorp once again! Thanks again guys, we wish you all the very best!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer focus - moving made easy

Brook D.

Brook D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding removalists

Recently had a large 3 bedroom house move from Perth to Melbourne and the guys at transform did it in 5 days!

I just want to say a massive Thank you to your Team on our recent move to Melbourne. Your guys were amazing to work with and their commitment to your company is outstanding. A move interstate is always stressful but your company made it so easy and hassle free and I just wanted to say Thank you for that! The service is outstanding and I would highly recommend you to everyone!

The guys in Perth turned up on time and so did the guys unloading in Melbourne! Outstanding service, everything hot blanket wrapped and not one single thing arrived damaged!

Michael and Noni

Michael and NoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Respectful Service

We have used Transcorp a number of times now, most recently in May this year. The previous occasions were moves within suburban Melbourne and most recently required an item to be moved from Brisbane to Melbourne. We have always found the owner John and his staff to be incredibly helpful and respectful towards our property. I would highly recommend Transcorp for any move big or small. Michael and Noni Fitzgerald

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

Hi Michael and Noni. Thank you for your kind words. We are there to help with your next local or interstate move.

Transcorp Client Services Team.

Claire D

Claire DSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect way to move

Had a great experience moving a house full of furniture interstate with Transcorp.
All the staff I dealt with were excellent and communicated to me exactly what was happening at all times. Price was very good and the quote I was given made the costs very clear. Delivery was efficient with great care being given to my possessions. Will definitely use them again.

John C.Transcorp Removals and Storage

Disappointing - two days late and poor communication

Phoebe
Phoebe

Great end experience

Would like to thank Transcorp for a major redemption in service delivery especially Stan and John who took time out to follow up and make sure our concerns were addressed and our furniture was received in one piece. The delivery staff were very professional throughout the process, handled our furniture very carefully without any damages. Turned a negative experience into a positive one.

Nette

NetteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy, hassle free move

I utilised Transcorp to move my belongings from Darwin to Melbourne recently and highly recommend them. Any issues I had were dealt with effectively and promptly.
All my item arrived in one piece which was great, I would utilise them again.

Worst experience ever

Roxy

RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Lilly, Brenton, Sue and Michael all helped in some way to make our Site Engineers move easy from Ballarat to Yass. No question was too much trouble. Furniture was collected and packed early. Flights were delayed and an alternate means of accessing the new property for delivery was organised (great real estate agent). They kept in constant touch and were very accommodating as we ironed out a few unforeseen glitches. Their professional customer service and efficiency made our interstate move easy! Will definitely use Transcorp Removals in the future.