Verifiedtranscorpremovalsandstorage.com.au

Suzy H.
Suzy H.
  Fair Incentive Interstate

Removalist

Lilly was more than helpful All my phone calls and emails were responded to quickly and kindly. Lilly helped reassure me through the process of moving sentimental items interstate with care and attention. Thank you
Russell Wade
Russell Wade

Great Customer Service

Great customer service - very friendly and helpful sales staff.
All goods picked and delivered on time and in original condition. Great experience with this company - would highly recommend.
Alana K.
Alana K.
  Verified VIC, Braeside

Fantastic service provider

Outstanding service. Made our move seamless and took great care of our items.
Evan
EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Brilliant

Moving properties is always a stressful experience however transcorp made the experience seamless! They were brilliant, careful, respectful and efficient! They are and always will be our #1 pick for removalists! Thank you!
Alex
AlexCanberra4 posts
  Verified Interstate

Very happy with the service

We were very happy with the service Transcorp offered us. Lily and Simon were very flexible and accommodating with all our requests and date changes. They were wonderful to deal with. Our items moved from Canberra to Brisbane with minimal to nil damages. The boys who loaded and unloaded the truck did an amazing job. The way they packed everything to fit and wrapped it all to protect items. We were very impressed. We received a number of quotes and even though Transcorp was on the more expensive end we were happy with our choice.
Stacy Pink
Stacy Pink4 posts
  VIC, Sunshine West

Friendly & hard working crew

I had a wonderful crew assist in my move in Melbourne. A tireless friendly crew. They all worked very hard and it was a very long day. I am very grateful for their kindness and support they showed me during this stressful transition for me. I would highly recommend Transcorp Removals and Storage. THANK YOU Show reply
Sim D.
Sim D.
Transcorp Removals and Storage   DM
Heber H.
Heber H.
  Verified Interstate

Perfect experience for a difficult process

This is usually a stressful process, but transcorp made it easy and painless. They were very helpful and provided all the necessary material and instructions. Everything went great. I’m a happy customer I will recommend them and use them again if necesary Show reply
Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified VIC, Sunshine West

The best. Can’t recommend highly enough

Really good company to deal with, starting with Lynne at customer service to get pricing details etc.
They are really competitively priced, charging door-to-door, not depot-to-depot and at the same standard industry per hour rate so you save just there. And the guys are really experienced and professional moving some of our ridiculously heavy furniture. We’ve done many moves the past 8 years and this company is terrific. 5 stars no worries. Show reply
Edward Zammit
Edward Zammit

Furniture Storage and Removal

The Movers where professional, courtesy, and they were always on time. Great service best company around, will go back to them anytime.
Malamati michetti
Malamati michettiVictoria2 posts
  Verified VIC, Sunshine West

Best storage and remove company in Australia

The entire team was professional, punctual, and efficient. They handled my belongings with great care and attention to detail. The movers went above and beyond to make the process smooth and stress-free. I also used there containers for storage of my goods which where taken good care off.

I highly recommend Transport Removals and storage to anyone in need of reliable and trustworthy movers.”

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would recommend these guys

Easy to book, personable, very helpful, drivers were great, phoned ahead of time to let me know they were coming for pick up and drop off, did their best to accommodate my needs.
Paul Alexander
Paul Alexander
  Verified VIC, Sunshine West

How to pick the best Removalist

Quoted 10 hours did it in 6 hours, all delivered safely.
Psy C.
Psy C.
  Verified VIC, Sunshine West

Not the best not the worst

It really depends on the crew that is allocated to you. Pick up was smooth...however they did break the dinning room table legs..So I highly recommend you get insurance. I should have got it in hindsight. Delivery was not the best..arrived late..unprofessional and inefficient and didnt have tools for the job. Overall experience was just OK and probably wont use them again
Natalie McDermott
Natalie McDermottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Lilly, Ian And Bradley - the Success Team

Lilianne was my contact to book the job. She worked so hard and got me the day and time I needed at a great price and had great and prompt communication.

On the day of my move from Hobart to Perth, Ian and Bradley turned up nice and early as promised, were friendly and talkative, took such great care of my possessions and were time efficient with leaving on top of all of that. Ian and Bradley left my 1 brm flat as clean as when they arrived, making the end of lease cleaners' job easy and also making it quick to get my bond back.

Thank you to Lilianne, Ian and Bradley - my success team!