Transcorp Removals and Storage VIC, Sunshine West

Transcorp Removals and Storage VIC, Sunshine West

Outstanding removalists

Recently had a large 3 bedroom house move from Perth to Melbourne and the guys at transform did it in 5 days!

I just want to say a massive Thank you to your Team on our recent move to Melbourne. Your guys were amazing to work with and their commitment to your company is outstanding. A move interstate is always stressful but your company made it so easy and hassle free and I just wanted to say Thank you for that! The service is outstanding and I would highly recommend you to everyone!

The guys in Perth turned up on time and so did the guys unloading in Melbourne! Outstanding service, everything hot blanket wrapped and not one single thing arrived damaged!

Good morning Brook, Thank you so much for your kind words considering it is a very challenging industry. We are sure to pass on your feedback to the internal and on site removal staff. Transcorp is consistently aiming to improve procedures to help us remain market leaders. Moving from one side of Australia to the other is daunting in itself and we hope you settle beautifully into your new home. Have a Great weekend too :) Transcorp Client Services Team.

Respectful Service

We have used Transcorp a number of times now, most recently in May this year. The previous occasions were moves within suburban Melbourne and most recently required an item to be moved from Brisbane to Melbourne. We have always found the owner John and his staff to be incredibly helpful and respectful towards our property. I would highly recommend Transcorp for any move big or small. Michael and Noni Fitzgerald

Hi Michael and Noni. Thank you for your kind words. We are there to help with your next local or interstate move. Transcorp Client Services Team.

Disappointing - two days late and poor communication

The initial booking experience was great, the sales team were very helpful. However, the actual delivery process was not great at all. The delivery guys did not show on Thursday, the scheduled delivery day - no worries, it was a tight timeframe so I wasn’t surprised. The next day, Friday, I did not hear a thing from the driver and when I called for an update in the early afternoon I was told they would not be arriving until the next day. I get woken up to a call just before 6:30am on the Saturday morning, with the delivery guys telling me they were FIVE MINUTES away from the address.
I’m willing to be flexible as I understand that there are other jobs to be done along the route, but 6:30am on a Saturday morning after not showing two days in a row is a bit ridiculous. On top of that, some of the furniture was damaged - two sizeable dents on the fridge and gouges taken out of a wooden chest of drawers.
Overall, not impressed. Very disappointed as the reviews seemed solid.

Hi Phoebe. Thanks for taking the time out to post a review. I am so sorry that we seem to not have lived up to your expectations. I must say we were a little surprised to read this review, as we have had no prior contact from you to outline your concerns. By no means am I suggesting that we are perfect, or faultless, but we do care about the Customer Experience we provide, and our customer's well-being. I have personally tried to make contact with you since this has been posted to try to better understand the issues, and to see if there is anything I can do to help, but am getting no response. I can not do much else. Anyway, Phoebe, if there is anything I can do, please feel free to contact me directly on 1300466838 or by return email stan@transcorpaustralia.com.auHi John, I did not feel the need to contact to directly after the delivery was made as frankly there is nothing to be gained from talking to you after the fact. You are welcome to email me directly if you would like to speak with me (all other communication with Transcorp has been via email) - I do not have time during work hours to discuss what I have already outlined in the post above.

Great end experience

Would like to thank Transcorp for a major redemption in service delivery especially Stan and John who took time out to follow up and make sure our concerns were addressed and our furniture was received in one piece. The delivery staff were very professional throughout the process, handled our furniture very carefully without any damages. Turned a negative experience into a positive one.

Hi Asanda, John and I are very grateful with your patience and open-mindedness in allowing us to work through a solution for you and Nick. We pride ourselves on our systems and processes and our people, although occasionally things don’t go to plan. Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you settle happily into your new home. Kind Regards Stan

Excellent service

Lilly, Brenton, Sue and Michael all helped in some way to make our Site Engineers move easy from Ballarat to Yass. No question was too much trouble. Furniture was collected and packed early. Flights were delayed and an alternate means of accessing the new property for delivery was organised (great real estate agent). They kept in constant touch and were very accommodating as we ironed out a few unforeseen glitches. Their professional customer service and efficiency made our interstate move easy! Will definitely use Transcorp Removals in the future.

Hi Roxy, It is great to see your feedback review and we always work hard to achieve the desired results in this very demanding industry. We will pass on your kind words to the relevant staff. We are so glad we have met expectations as we are continually improving our procedures and methods to establish favorable results for all parties concerned. Thanking you again and have a lovely week. Client Services - Transcorp Removals & Storage

Lily is A Life Saver!!!

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Lily from Transcorp for my big move! She has been amazingly helpful, friendly, encouraging, organised, straight forward, accommodating, pro active and productive! She has helped me immensely in making this massive move as stress free as possible and reassured me every step of the way, giving me complete peace of mind and confidence in my transition.I cannot recommend her highly enough...she really has been a Delightful Lifesaver and I'm eternally grateful!!!

I highly recommend Transcorp Removals for a stress free interstate move

Some years ago I had a very bad experience with a removalist company so this time I decided to get 5 quotes. I wanted to move some furniture and boxes from a storage unit in Melbourne to a storage unit on the Gold Coast Qld. My first phone call was to Rebecca from Transcorp Removalists. Rebecca was very friendly and helpful, organised a quote and also gave me several tips to find the right removalist. While I gathered my quotes, I made 4 more calls to Transcorp with questions that were answered by Lily and Florence. All 3 ladies made me feel that they were happy to help me and an no time was I asked if, or when, I was going to book my removalist. Transcorp was not the cheapest quote but their customer service was the best and the small extra amount that I paid was worth it for my peace of mind. Once I accepted their quote, I was contacted by Sue from operations who arranged for my items to be picked up on Friday 15th February and informed me that my belongings would be delivered to my storage unit on Monday 18th February. Sue range me again on Monday morning to give me a delivery time. My only regret is that I didn't write down the names of the two men who did my delivery. They too made me feel that they were happy to help me and took great care in unloading my belongings. I would like to thank all the team at Transcorp making this a stress free move. HR

Hi HR, We really appreciate you finding the time to publish your positive review. We will ensure the necessary staff are notified. In this very difficult and competitive industry, Transcorp Removals & Storage continues to learn how to 'better' itself and has over the last busy period employed additional full time operational staff in assisting with direct communication to all clients moving both locally and interstate. The staff investment helps build relationships with new and regular clients making it well worth it. Clients like yourself have contacted us during and after the move with similar feedback. Our sales staff are employed based not only on experience in the industry but on having the right Transcorp culture and methodology by thinking of the best outcome for the client at the most affordable price. Again we thank you for your time in publishing the review and we all sincerely wish you the very best in your new home. Transcorp Team!

See all Transcorp Removals and Storage reviews