3.5 from 2,106 reviews

3.5

2,106 reviews

Nuckkagod

NuckkagodHell

Lost or stole my package

claimed to have delivered it with no date of delivery. driver didnt scan it into my town or onto my door step what a waste of time and money fkn cnts

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic

Very poor communication and service- day four of rescheduling

Delivery TimeNever Collected
James
James
Other Couriers
4.5
Nippa

Nippa

Poor service

Totally unimpressed with their delivery . Parcel was thrown over front fence instead of being delivered to front door as it stated on the special instructions on the ‘couriers advice’ spot.

Timbo

TimboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, very punctual.

I've had two deliveries with Transdirect recently. Each time the package was picked up on time and delivered promptly in perfect condition. The tracking data was accurate and helpful. Highly recommended.

Hassle-free transportation!

Pick up, packaging and delivery of fragile tech components between Sydney and Newcastle. easy to arrange, cost was appropriate, communication was timely, packaging was perfect and delivery was prompt! great service. Have used Transdirect before and will do again. have never been disappointed.

Joey Ho

Joey Ho

First time users and very pleased

I had a 40kg package that was awkward in size. Australian Post wouldn't accept it and courier companies like pack'n'send were overly priced. Transdirect was cost effective and easy to use with a lot of options from different courier in one portal. Will definitely use again.

AwfulServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible post-delivery support for damaged goods

Consignment damaged by courier. It's been over 2 months since I filed the insurance claim directly with Transdirect, yet nowhere closer to actually receiving a payout and meanwhile the goods are unusable. I would never bother with Transdirect again, lots of other booking sites that sells insurance directly from the courier.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

IRE010168027

AwfulService

I have filed an Office of Fair Trading and ACFA complaint since this is a joke.

Awful Experience

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Timvb

Timvb

Avoid this company by all means

Camila dallaHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service

I booked a pick up for 21/05 but no one came. I had to reschedule for today, 22/05 and again, no collection. I called them asking for help since I’m leaving the city tomorrow and needed my stuff gone before it. The attendant kept saying that couldn’t help me, that he didn’t have any number from the courier to confirm my pick up and the only thing they could do is give a refund. The thing is, it wasn’t about money, it was about a service that they said they could do on time and they couldn’t. Now my stuff still here and I don’t know what to do with it!

Delivery TimeNever Collected

MickyKazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helps themselves to your Credit card.

I will not use or recommend to any of our customers or friends to use Transdirect services after been ripped off on the last delivery was quoted $50.19 for delivery of a box to our home based business only to be charged extra $69.48 4 weeks later only found out about the extra charge by checking our credit card statement still haven't received any invoice or paper for the $69.48, and then finally given the reason my home based business was not a commercial place, how can a charge go from $50 to $120 ??? Try to sort it out with them but they couldn't give a poo.

Delivery TimeLate
Barrie R.

Barrie R.South East Queensland, QLD

A reasonable freight aggregator

I am a sender and this company is pretty reliable on average. I still cannot do all my freight from one company, so still need Auspost, Sendle, and Fastway to get cheapest.

Hi Barrie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to assisting you now and into the future with your shipping needs.
Thank you, Charlie.

Michelle S.North Queensland, QLD

Avoid Transdirect at all costs!!!!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Michelle S.

Instructions were left detailing exactly who to speak to at the retailer. That sales representative confirmed that the courier company failed to ask for him (if they arrived at all).

Healthy Goal

Healthy GoalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service / Easy Quote

Picked on time. Accurate tracking. Multiple Shipping options to choose.
Easy online process and label printing. We surely recommend their services. Hassle free process and payment . Good Service and competitive quote

Lucy

LucyVictoria

Very user friendly options and peace of mind with varied delivery quotes

Would highly recommend for online quotes, Varied options with added peace of mind selecting given options.Great layout & very user friendly system! Thank You for making the process easy to follow & our parcel arrived on time!!

Prompt service

I have used trans-direct on many occasions and they always turn up when they say they will and deliver on time. I cannot recommend them highly enough triple a plus service.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Fast, Economic & Straightforward!

Easy process from contact to Transdirect, them to provide a quote and for goods to be collected and delivered from Victoria to South Australia. Cost was substantially cheaper than Australia Post or our previous courier. Delivery could have possibly taken a day longer than we hoped, but for the service, price and goods arriving safely, we are extremely pleased overall.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

An invaluable service for keeping freight costs to a minimum

Our company has moved away from relying on just a single courier service to Transdirect. By using Transdirect, we have kept our freight costs lower than usual. We can offer our customers a more competitive delivery costs, thereby increasing sales

Louise M

Louise MWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy process all the way

Easy process to book the job in, I was then able to chose which freight company and price I wanted to pay. Freight was easy to track from pickup to delivery.

Delivery TimeEarly
rusty

rusty

Good price, great service.

I arranged for gearbox to be picked up in Melbourne and be delivered to Gladstone QLD. They came, picked it up and dropped at there door in five days as arranged.

krhoque

krhoqueasked

Hi Transdirect, I've been waiting for a month now for a product I purchased from Brisbane, which was sent by the seller via Transdirect. I have contacted Transdirect, and your courier Fastway numerous times to get the product delivered without success. It has been an extremely frustrating experience and after a month's wait, I have never received the item. I was told by Transdirect a few times that I will be sent an update after following up with their courier but that never happened.

Ref: 10156787

Cuong P

Cuong Pasked

Hi Transdirect,

Hope to find you here because I cannot find your email support anywhere on Internet.

I have recieved email about "Under declared collection notification" about weight of package I sent via Transdirect.

I did weight 2 cartons (1 big and 1 small) as the size I declared about 38 kg.

And After the consignment was inspected, weighed and cubed by the Carrier, the corrected information is a Charged Weight of 89Kg.

It is unbelievable weight for 2 big cases and 3 small cases Dell which I won from auction. I can provide detail of items if you want. I would like to ask you send me any proof that you did re-weight the package then charging me $113 more directly in my account.

Consignment Number: AOE5539341R

I am looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Ken

Bernie H.asked

Hi, I am urgently chasing up a late collection for consignment 10024236 - this was supposed to be picked up yesterday from West Brunswick, VIC, has been rebooked and still not collected. (NB the booking is in my daughter's name, not mine). Please advise asap, thanks.

Linda Sanders
Linda Sanders

Not sure why you're asking me Bernie - I was the customer of Transdirect?? I'm not connected to the company so I can't answer your question.
One time out of the last 100+ times we've used them we've had a pick up didn't happen.
10 days after multiple follow-ups, and still no pick up.
Their final explanation was "no driver services that area", but I knew that to be false.
In the end, I left it / let the deal fall through.

Bernie H.

oops sorry - I thought I was sending a message direct to the company, my mistake!

Hello Bernie,
Thank you for your message and I'm sorry for the delayed response.
I can confirm the item has since been collected and successfully delivered to the receiver.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the missed collection.
Thank you, Charlie.

Get an answer from our members and Transdirect representatives

Other Couriers