Easy Process with Transdirect

We used Transdirect to send 2 parcels interstate. It was easy to get a quote and book. The only let down was we booked Couriers Please. Pick up time was between 8-5 with no option to choose a preferred time slot. We waited all day and the driver showed up at 630pm when we were out so had to leave our security gates open all day.
No reflection on Transdirect. We will choose another courier next time.

Delivery TimeLate

slon t.

slon t.Queensland

Highly recommended

5 years and not a single problem. good price, good communication and so easy to use. we run a small business and i would recommend them to any small business .

Other Couriers
Cooper S.

Cooper S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing company and ease of use.

Used Transdirected multiple times now, not only is the entire platform easy to use but they compare a range of different freight companies giving you the best value for your shipment. Highly recommend.

Lenith

LenithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My parcel weighed 7kg and they claim it weighs 30kg and have billed me!!!!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Timely pickup, and delivery before time. Very cost effective. Cheaper cost than all the other ones.

All said above.
Timely pickup. Delivery before promised date. Cheapest by far. Easy tracking. Goods in good condition when delivered. You are asking for too much information. Needless to say, very happy with service.

Wish I discovered Transdirect earlier

I sell lots of things on ebay. It is sort of a hobby for me. I have only used Transdirect a few times so far but are fast wishing I had heard about them ages ago. No wrestling to get a park near the post office. The drivers have always turned up on time. The goods have arrived at there destination safely within a few days. Best of all they are far cheaper than Australia Post which is becoming too expensive. So far as good.

Brian

Brian Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and easy

Very efficient booking process made the whole thing easy. Parcels picked up early and very happy to date. Hoping that the the goods get to the recipient in as an efficient manner.

Delivery TimeEarly
TransdirectTransdirect

Don’t bother trying others; it’s the best all round.

Points that stand out.
The parcel 22kgs was picked up at time advised that it would be.
It was delivered to an interstate location 2 days earlier than expected without damage.
Compared to Australia Post it was cheaper, the service door to door & effortless.
If possible I’d score them an eleven out of 10.
Well done Transdirect!

Robbo

RobboMurray Region, NSW

RIPOFF Huge overcharge without authorisation on consignment

I was charged an extra fee of over Three times the original price without authorisation and no contact from Transdirect. Do NOT use this company they cannot be trusted to look after their customers.

Easy to book online.

Arrived on time with no damage. Tracking info was supplied promptly. Would like to change my freight company to trans direct for state deliveries and pick ups. Overall a excellent experience.

Nick

NickMid North Coast, NSW

Very good 3rd party courier company, excellent customer service

Transdirect act as an intermediary/portal for numerous courier companies and I've found them excellent. Had the misfortune of booking Aramex through them and while they were ghastly, Transdirect were very good in trying to resolve the issues and ultimately recommend I go with another provider, TNT - who also were terrific.

The customer service team at Transdirect were really fantastic and I can't rate them highly enough - the only think I think could improve their services is removing bottom of the market couriers, like Aramex from their services - as such a poor courier ends up reflecting on Transdirect.

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful service by Transdirect

We have 27 boxes item send to our customer at early of Jan, and end of Jan we ask them why is still not send to our customer, and they said need to investigate.

And now, they are still investigate the items and never give us a due date when is the investigate done. The value of our items are TWENTY THOUSAND!!! We have given them to investigate more than a month!! We have no idea why so much boxes has been lost that easy!! And try to avoid for us to claim the items!! Only reply us "carrier are experiencing delays"!!
And never reach them by phone hence no personal response!!!

We have try so hard to run our business, and because of that we get so much complain to our company!!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
anne l.

anne l.Southwest, VIC

Was very impressed with the service and the lovely gentleman that picked up our parcel. Thank you

I would definitely use this service again. Very polite and professional service. Thank you very much for the professional service that was supplied it was much appreciated and delivered as prromised

Disgraceful service by Transdirect

Disgraceful business with no regard for the customer. All care no responsibility. Lost our item in November, then said it was delivered which it wasn't. Could never reach them by phone hence no personal response. Advise against using them.

Great Service

Very accurate and the shipment was received on time. There was a quick response in sending out the labels to stick and ready for picking up .I recommend this service and would do it if needed again.

SASSydney Surrounds, NSW

AVOID USING TRANSDIRECT

TransDirect quoted me on shipping my package from Sydney to a Melbourne Post office. Two weeks after the item was delivered without notice they have deducted additional fees from my account. When reviewing the tracking the item was delivered on the day it was out for delivery yet they state they had to redeliver the goods. Avoid them as what they quote to make them look cheap is fake as they will get you weeks later and state it is a redelivery charge

SAS

IRE013539674 is the consignment .

Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerNorth Western Region, NSW

Disgruntled customer

Absolutely disgusted with this company, booked a pickup for the 25/01/21 and it still has been picked up from my supplier, it is now the 12/02/21 and I have rung several times and always looking into it.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Mini Pinball A.South East Queensland, QLD

Failure To Pay Valid Insurance Claim When Damage Done By Tnt Fell Off Truck

Failure to pay valid insurance claim when damage done by tnt fell off truck
Do not use for your business $6000 damage
Claiming this is not strapped and on a pallett with clear fragile sticker and on a pallet thats forkable for up to 500kg
My items fell of a truck and were dropped from a great height and all sustained the same damage by falling backwards it looks like pure negligence of tnt and failure of transdirect to honour a valid claim

• +6Thumbnail

Excellent service

I used Transdirect to return a product which I was not happy with. The package was picked up on time as schedule and return to the sender. The tracking information was helpful and accurate. The sender received the package on time and refunded my money. I am very happy with the service.

VickiL

VickiLRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy way to send larger parcels

I've used TransDirect a few times and I'm very happy with the website use and the service. I love how it compares all the courier companies and I just pick the one that suits me best. Great service.

Emil W.

Emil W.asked

The Estimated Time of Arrival is 01/10/20 but I still haven't received it yet and I couldn't track it as well. How long am I still going to wait?

Hi Emil,
Do you have a Transdirect Reference number or Con note I can look up for you?

Kind regards,

Steve

krhoque

krhoqueasked

Hi Transdirect, I've been waiting for a month now for a product I purchased from Brisbane, which was sent by the seller via Transdirect. I have contacted Transdirect, and your courier Fastway numerous times to get the product delivered without success. It has been an extremely frustrating experience and after a month's wait, I have never received the item. I was told by Transdirect a few times that I will be sent an update after following up with their courier but that never happened.

Ref: 10156787

Hello Kazi,

Apologies for the late reply on this platform.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by the extended delay in transit.
I'm please that your parcel was located and you were able to collect from the Fastway/Armaex Parcel Connect point.

Kind regards,

Steve

Cuong P

Cuong Pasked

Hi Transdirect,

Hope to find you here because I cannot find your email support anywhere on Internet.

I have recieved email about "Under declared collection notification" about weight of package I sent via Transdirect.

I did weight 2 cartons (1 big and 1 small) as the size I declared about 38 kg.

And After the consignment was inspected, weighed and cubed by the Carrier, the corrected information is a Charged Weight of 89Kg.

It is unbelievable weight for 2 big cases and 3 small cases Dell which I won from auction. I can provide detail of items if you want. I would like to ask you send me any proof that you did re-weight the package then charging me $113 more directly in my account.

Consignment Number: AOE5539341R

I am looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Ken

Trent
Trent

Hello. I'm taking my case to The Department of Consumer Protection. I'm in the same boat. I told them that they needed to contact me prior to delivery, prove their case by way of evidence, discuss payment and Then deliver the goods.

TransdirectTransdirect

Hi Cuong, sorry for the delay in replying on this platform, I believe by colleague previously answered your questions by email.

Specifically that an under declared charge occurs when the declared weight, or dimensions that you provided and are quoted on during the booking process, differs from the charged weight the carriers have invoiced after the consignment has been delivered.
The "Charged Weight" being the greater of either the Dead Weight (how much it weighs) or the Cubic/Volumetric Weight (how much space it takes up) you were charged only the difference of what you would have paid had you entered the correct details at the time of quoting prior to booking.

Kind regards

Steve,

EmmaR
EmmaR

Hi Trent and Cuong, this is normal practice for Transdirect. You need to make a complaint through Victoria Consumer Affairs. They are opening a case on transdirect. Here is the link: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/contact-us/resolve-your-problem-or-complaint/when-we-get-involved-with-a-problem-or-complaint/general-complaint

Get an answer from our members and Transdirect representatives

Other Couriers