3.6 from 1,950 reviews

1,052

Booked 4 times for a shipment, nobody came, no correspondence either

I called the customer service after missing the pickup twice, the lady said she'd talk to someone about it and she re-booked for me, no pickup this time as well.
Called again, the guy from customer service said he'll ask someone to look after my pickup. No apology at all after missing my product pickup 3 times. He re-booked for me, nobody showed up.
I haven't received a single message about my missed pickup from Transdirect. How bad can a service be!

Dee S.

Dee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. I have used Transdirect many times & am so happy with the service. I am updated with accurate tracking information & the goods have always arrived at the predicted time in perfect condition.

Elaine

ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

very happy with service

We are regular senders and even if we have an issue it is respected and handled well and resolved
tracking info is good and office staff helpful and easy to contact. booking on line super easy I love this system.

TransdirectTransdirect

Great prices and easy to get bookings done .

Pick up at the time stated and delivery to client in a timely manner , lots of price with insurance options to select from tracking for client is easy to follow .

Perfect job done

I use the service every fortnight. I am the sender. The pick up is on time. The information is accurate and can be checked easily from the web. The service is reliable.

Hello Lily,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We love to hear positive reviews such as these from our customers. We look forward to helping you in the future with your freighting needs.
Leila

Exceptional

Fast, reliable, affordable and no fuss would highly recommend for interstate freight. I needed a bull bar sent from Canberra to the Gold Coast and prices varied heaps. No one could match these guys! Great job and will definitely use them again.
Pacific Air Conditioning

Robert G.

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One Stop Courier Service

Convenient service providing many options for you to compare couriers' prices & ETAs. Easy site to navigate especially if you wish to tweak any variations of your delivery (eg weights, sizes etc) to make comparisons. You can also save the quote which is emailed in case you are waiting for a client approval before sending.
Have had some minor issues but are resolved promptly. Delivery feedback from our customers are positive in so far as expected time and condition of packages.

PJFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Company!

PJF

... I should have gone direct to TNT couriers instead of using a useless middleman company! Just saw their price for an overnight which proves you guys are an absolute ripoff!

A good courier experience

Transdirect offered a great courier experience for my package sent from Victoria to Perth WA. Picked up (Vic) on day quoted and delivered before noted ETA all in good condition. The rate charged was fair, proper and very affordable for the services provided. Will use again...Thanks

Delivery TimeEarly
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Transport made simple

Lowest price, Easy to book, Fast quote, On-time delivery and no issues with the delivered freight. Used them from Melb to Qld and took just 4 days. The customer was pleased too.

JandJPerth, WA

Repeated Variation Under Declared fees

They may seem quite competitive when they quote, but just wait for the Variation fees that follow, sometimes weeks later. If you dont have photographic evidence of a tape measure alongside the package and weight showing on the scales, tough, you can't do a thing about it. It is not practical to take this evidence for every parcel leaving, especially when we already accurately measure to start off with. These wildly inaccurate claims that boxes are more than double the length than they were is unfair. You have lumped these charges on us one too many times, so no more, taking our business elsewhere!

GMG

GMGSydney, NSW

Avoid like the plague - unreliable

BallerSydney, NSW

Package has sat uncollected for a week

The absolute WORST company to deal with. Package has sat uncollected for a week despite constant promises and guarantees of collections and call backs. I will never use this company again and would not recommend. Tracking 0008892089 so you can see this is a real review.

October 9th 2019 Update: Avoid !!! Warning - Do Not Use This Company

Warning - Do Not Use This Company
I posted a package from Sydney to an address in Sydney - less than 10km away from my house. They have taken my package to Brisbane!! (tracking CPWASP25000077155). My other package hasn't even been collected for over a week.

Baller

Leila, by ‘shortly’ did you mean not today? What’s going on?

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Product never picked up

Product was never picked up, specified a specific time and date it needed to arrive by (paid a premium) and it was never picked up. If your item is in anyway time sensitive do not use this service go direct to the delivery company.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

OlgaSydney, NSW

Fake "insurance", poor service. Beware!

Alice Chiang

Alice ChiangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged $46 extra a week after the package was delivered

Afster

AfsterHunter Region, NSW

They can’t give me a delivery date Or pick up my item I purchase

Guy

GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero service because their company is structured to be a scum middleman making money off the real freight companies!

Lost a pallet and assumed no responsibility because they aren’t a real freight company just a middleman relying on as many bookings as possible to profit daily. Do not use!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

MK22

MK22Sydney, NSW

Getting your item picked up is the majority of the issue

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Gorgeous deal

Yes all drivers on pickup are friendly and courteous. They are also careful of handling all items. Especially tmr driver, he offered fragile stickers on the cartons when I told him item are crushable.

GMax

GMaxasked

Dear transdirect invoicing

Seriously? This discrepancy you have found must be so small as to be negligent.

We have been shipping to New Zealand with you regularly for a few weeks now and try to be honest and fair with package dimensions and weights. Maybe one dimension was rounded up and another rounded down but we are always fair. The actual weight is always much less than the volumetric weight but you think this tiny difference is worth annoying your regular customer about? What happens when we over-state the dimensions? Will you refund us the over-charged amount?

I would like to dispute this penny-pinching ‘under declared collection notification’.

Please advise what package dimensions you have recorded and how the package was measured?

We are happy to take our business elsewhere. You have provided a slow and unreliable service so far. Please advise if you would like us to continue using transdirect?

Thank you.

Subject: Under Declared Collection Notification

GET A QUTE REFER AND EARN MY ACCOUNT

Under declared collection notification

Hi
Tax Invoice
Date: 17-05-2019
Invoice: 7783055W ABN 50 111 218 607

A booking was made through our system for
Consignment Number: GE331815074AU

The declared size and weight combined to equal a
Charged Weight of 28Kg
Charged Weight is the greater of the Dead Weight and Cubic Weight totals.
Cubic weight is calculated by the size of the item.
Dead weight is calculated by the actual weight of the item.
After the consignment was inspected, weighed and cubed by the Carrier, the corrected information is a Charged Weight of 29.2Kg
Subsequently, an amount of $5.58 is owing for this delivery.
This amount will be charged to your original payment method.
No penalties or admin charges have been added at this stage of the process.
If any of the information above appears to be inaccurate, please send through evidence of the details declared in the original booking through to our team for review. We'll get back to you as soon as we can to resolve the issue.
Open a free account today and save up to 30%

We've got you covered.
GET A QUOTE

Send with Transdirect and start saving today!

Get rewarded, and make your friends love you! CLICK HERE FOR FING OUT HOW

Give your friends 20% off their first booking, and you can receive a further 10% off your already discounted Member rates.

Our network of Couriers >> Reliable and cost effective. Offering Domestic and International Services.
logo

Muhammad K

Muhammad Kasked

Hi,
I am wondering how i Can correct receiver's phone number? I have added one extra number.

Daz

Dazasked

My item was lost for 12 days and when found i was told that the driver refuses to deliver and i had to pick it up myself from your depo... i was told i had to sign a form stating that my item was collected in good condition by myself even though your company damaged my item or they would not give me the item???.. Ive been hung up on by Charlie at ur So called customer "NO" care center and refused by 2 staff members to be put thru to a manager..or given a managers full name...You have damaged my item and will not put me thru to a manager which is NOT good business.. Fast track couriers ...ur courier you used where i had to pick up my item from submitted you photos of the damage but no one takes responsibility and ur office states now that nothing was recieved from them... Next step is im going to the media if i dont get a reply as ive kept a log of names times and dates of all communication and am now out of patience..

Patrick S.
Patrick S.

No reply..tells you how guilty there are

EmQ
EmQ

Same deal with me - they're all secret service agents operating at the highest level & cannot name nor put you through to one of their managers. Numb nuts - a total joke!

Get an answer from our members and Transdirect representatives

CategoryCouriers