3.5 from 1,989 reviews

• Never Arrived (21)
    • Unacceptably Late (18)
    • Early (16)
    • Late (14)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (83%) · Receiver (17%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (79%) · No (21%)

Stanford

StanfordCentral West, NSW

Shocking (Non-)Service

This crowd cancelled my order and refunded my fee; then they helped themselves to my bank account and re-debited the fee saying that the goods had in fact been collected from my sender; then the goods sat in a yard somewhere(?) in Melbourne but when I heard nothing for fully two weeks I emailed repeatedly asking for info on its whereabouts but they ignored my emails. It was only after ringing their office and reporting them to the Department of Fair Trading that I was told they were going to send my consignment back to my sender!
Anyone who contracts with this mob has rocks in their head ... 'appalling', 'disgraceful', 'abominable', 'crooked' doesn't go anywhere near describing these shonks.

TransdirectTransdirect

Terrible service. No punctuality at all

My parcel was supposed to be picked up 4 days ago and delivered by today. Not picked up until now. Rang transdirect just now only to be told they can rebook for today but there Is no guarantee it will get picked up today as they are quiet busy. Don’t use this service unless you are prepared to wait for weeks before it gets delivered. Worst ever experience

Other Couriers
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.4

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

CRIMINAL LOGISTICS COMPANY - DO NOT USE - TAKING INSURANCE WITHOUT HONOURING BREAKAGE

Rebecca

Charlie.....why did you take money to insure glass if you knew glass wasn't covered?

I want my insurance honoured. There was no insurance documentation provided to me.

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unacceptable service.

I promised the sender that pickup would occur on Friday 10 Jan, as per the Transdirect/CouriersPlease instructions I received.

He waited at home all day and no one arrived.

I am embarrassed and have now got an angry customer - it is totally unacceptable.

Absolutely NIL communication from Transdirect about the issue or in response to me raising the incident online with them.

PETE

PETEHunter Region, NSW

Simply good service

All my packages have been promptly collected and very professionally handled and received within a very reasonable time,will definitely continue to use Transdirect,certainly puts Australia Post to shame,very happy with the service

Tonyr

TonyrIllawarra, NSW

I’m back.

Used for years irregularly never had any complaints.
So many difficulties with Australia post re sizes delivery point rules and more.
Better prices,insurance, terms and conditions of use.
Much better overall carrier.
Thanks transdirect

James N.

James N.

Comedy of errors

Delivery TimeLate

Kaan A.

Kaan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute waste of my time.

Unbelievable. I was given a 9am-5pm window to wait at home for a driver to collect. Called at 5pm to ask why it hadn't been collected. No apology, just offered to collect it the following day. I had to rebook it for the following week as I've now left the city and my housemate had to stay at home all day. Same thing happened again. Absolute waste of time, zero care about your customers, no offer for any sort of resolution. Just a gamble at booking for another day and hoping a driver might bother to show up. The worst service I have ever experienced.

BrettTyabb

thieves

They use dodgy couriers and then help themselves to your PayPal account, take your money without notification or authority, never again I’ll be contacting fair trading, not happy with there procedure

Nic

NicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great comparison and transaction site

Easy to compare couriers and send or receive an item via the website. Item was picked up with the timeframe. Easy to make a payment and print a packaging slip.

LynneSydney

Goods damaged by courier but wanted to charge me $100 excess

I sold an almost new small air fryer and sent it interstate. It was packed in the original box with extra packaging to keep it in place. It arrived with a part broken off, would not work and smelled of burning. The box was labelled fragile but the couriers obviously mistreated it. When I went to put a claim in for damages they told me that I would have to pay an excess of $100 and it would take up to 4 weeks to resolve. The amount I had to pay back to the buyers was $101 so there was no point in me putting in a claim. I have never used couriers before and after this extremely disappointing experience I will never use them again. What a waste of my money.

Lynne

Please speak to your delivery people and ask them to take more pride in their work.

Lynne

I wish I hadn’t lost my money but the delivery peoples' lack of care is the heart of the issue.

Richardmakarewicz

RichardmakarewiczRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

Great service as usual from Transdirect. Simple effective booking process and great prices. Very satisfied. Won't use anyone else. I have had issues with couriers and TD stepped in and up to help resolve my issues. Excellent.

SBK

SBKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel not collected

Booked courier (Allied) via transdirect.

Confirmation email said it would be picked up between 2pm and 5pm.

Rang at 5.20 and was told the courier would arrive by 6pm.

Courier did not arrive at all.

While the price was good ($50 with insurance), I only received a disservice.

Will pay an extra $30 and use Australia Post. I have a large box that needs to be returned ASAP so I can get a refund.

Drew S.

Drew S.Sydney, NSW

transdirect is good

Easy to navigate online booking. Very reasonable shipping rates. Good timely service. Can talk to a real person if needed. Issues solved quickly. Would recommend to others. Have no reason to shop around anymore.

Brad

Brad

Do Not Trust

Purchased an item in Sydney and the company selling the product arranged delivery through Transdirect.
Transdirect then sublet the delivery to Couriers Please Domestic Priority Authority, a company owned by Singapore Post and co-ordinanated from "somewhere" in Asia. This company doesn't give a dam about your delivery, has terrible parcel tracking capabilty and is the worst Courier in Australia. Avoid Transdirect a a Courier if you want to see your delivery.

Customer Service ?

! Parcel to a regular customer:
Booked a pickup for 12/12, no show Thursday
Re-Booked a pickup for 13/12, no show. Friday
Re-Booked a pickup for 16/12, no show, Monday
Re-Booked a pickup for 17/12, no show, Tuesday
Tried to speak to Transdirect, Robot told me I had a wait of 32 minutes.
As this company has grown the customer care factor seems to have shrunk, I requested call backs to confirm when my shipment would be picked up, have not received a call or email, just RUDE

BAD SERVICE

BAD SERVICEMid North Coast, NSW

TRANS DIRECT Cancelled my booking 3 WEEKS after I paid.

I made a booking and paid for item 25/11/2019 then was notified by sender item not picked up 16/12/2019 so I followed up Trans direct couriers who advised me they are cancelling the booking due to the pick up address being an auction house. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Fii

Unable to speak to a human or to email. Will the parcel ever be delivered??!!

According to their tracking, my parcel was picked up on the 10/12/2019 and 'in transit' between Port Melbourne and Dandenong since 11/12/2019. It is now the 16 December and I would like to know if and when it would be delivered. So I tried calling today only to encounter an engaged signal. I cannot email them either. All I want to know is whether this parcel will get to the required destination before Xmas???!!! Please tell me Transdirect.

The booking reference is 0009403920

chchrmc.f0drjwhpb

chchrmc.f0drjwhpbMelbourne

Shocking Service...don't use them if you want any communication about failed pickups or when they might be able to arrange for next pickup. Wasted 5 hours of my day waiting for the courier to show up to pick up my parcel. Was told I would have to do the same again the next day, without any confirmation if the courier was going to show up this time

Delivery TimeLate

ojjie wines

ojjie winesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE! DO NOT BUY INSURANCE

They are the cheapest. Give them that. But if you have an insurance claim forget about it. They make you jump through hurdles and claim you have not made the claim in time. For sure use transdirect but do so with the knowledge you get what you pay for. That you are gambling with whether your package will get there or not.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Baller

Ballerasked

My package arrived badly damaged - AVOID

GMax

GMaxasked

Dear transdirect invoicing

Seriously? This discrepancy you have found must be so small as to be negligent.

We have been shipping to New Zealand with you regularly for a few weeks now and try to be honest and fair with package dimensions and weights. Maybe one dimension was rounded up and another rounded down but we are always fair. The actual weight is always much less than the volumetric weight but you think this tiny difference is worth annoying your regular customer about? What happens when we over-state the dimensions? Will you refund us the over-charged amount?

I would like to dispute this penny-pinching ‘under declared collection notification’.

Please advise what package dimensions you have recorded and how the package was measured?

We are happy to take our business elsewhere. You have provided a slow and unreliable service so far. Please advise if you would like us to continue using transdirect?

Thank you.

Subject: Under Declared Collection Notification

GET A QUTE REFER AND EARN MY ACCOUNT

Under declared collection notification

Hi
Tax Invoice
Date: 17-05-2019
Invoice: 7783055W ABN 50 111 218 607

A booking was made through our system for
Consignment Number: GE331815074AU

The declared size and weight combined to equal a
Charged Weight of 28Kg
Charged Weight is the greater of the Dead Weight and Cubic Weight totals.
Cubic weight is calculated by the size of the item.
Dead weight is calculated by the actual weight of the item.
After the consignment was inspected, weighed and cubed by the Carrier, the corrected information is a Charged Weight of 29.2Kg
Subsequently, an amount of $5.58 is owing for this delivery.
This amount will be charged to your original payment method.
No penalties or admin charges have been added at this stage of the process.
If any of the information above appears to be inaccurate, please send through evidence of the details declared in the original booking through to our team for review. We'll get back to you as soon as we can to resolve the issue.
Open a free account today and save up to 30%

We've got you covered.
GET A QUOTE

Send with Transdirect and start saving today!

Get rewarded, and make your friends love you! CLICK HERE FOR FING OUT HOW

Give your friends 20% off their first booking, and you can receive a further 10% off your already discounted Member rates.

Our network of Couriers >> Reliable and cost effective. Offering Domestic and International Services.
logo

Muhammad K

Muhammad Kasked

Hi,
I am wondering how i Can correct receiver's phone number? I have added one extra number.

Get an answer from our members and Transdirect representatives