TransferWise

TransferWise

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

Account has been deactivated with money in, no response!
Can not get in touch with transferwise. It is a scam! Look at the other reviews, search online and you will find the answer!

Vadim G.

Vadim G.Sydney, NSW

Happy with the service

Much easier than dealing with other money transfer services. Reasonable fees and very good exchange rate. They use local transfers at the destination country which helps to avoid cross-border banking issues.

Duncan

DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and reliable service.

This is the best money transfer service that I have used. The registration process was easy and straightforward and the money transfers I have made went flawlessly. I will continue to use this service in the future.

Ashwin S.

Ashwin S.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick, Fast, Easy, Cheap

Sent 10.5k AUD to 7.2kUSD took only 1 day to send. And I have a bank account for when I am travelling over seas. I don't know why everyone else is complaining. This stuff is legit and works magic! Obviously, don't make a mistake when sending money, put the correct account number and details, if all is good, then there shouldn't be much to worry about!

This is an honest review, by a regular guy in Thornton NSW!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Transferwise: helping fraudsters take your money easily!

We are the victims of a $2000 fraud! It's unbelievable how easily someone can transfer simply using your credit card numbers. We notified transferwise immediately after the scam and never heard back from them. The money is gone and they basically did nothing to help us.

Deactivated my account

Made me jump through hoops to verify myself, photos of me, photos of me holding my license/bills etc to prove I was me.

Then just deactivated my account with no notice, only found out when I got asked why the money I had said I paid hadn't arrived to my friend. Still waiting for it back, or for them to respond.

Called and got hung up on my there automated system 4 times. Useless company

REALLY DISAPOINTING SERVICE.

Rates and Fees

Suspended account for no reason

Customer service was no help and rude when I asked why my account was suspended. I had been using them regularly for over a year but all the fees I had paid them in that time was not enough to earn helpful customer service.

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Perth, WA

Absolutely Disgraceful

NEVER AGAIN ! AVOID!!!

was told I couldn't change a transfer.then call back to be told I could.then be told my rate was lost, and to receive my money I had to accept a lower rate than the one offered online with higher fees ! contacted support, 3 emails and 4 calls later no replies.24hrs later my money sits with them,quite large amount of money, and no idea if.im going to get it or lose it.dont bother using them, pay a higher fee, when things go sour at least you get proper support..

All the Review need to be fixed!its freak out everyone

I was bit worried when i read all the reviews after using transferwise service for sending $550k.

Cant sleep and crying for "too late for read all the fake reviews"

My money lil bit late but it comes straightly to the bank accounts and no scam or whatever deactived account?

Please everyone write honest reviews,stop freak out everyone.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use TransferWise - it's customer service is TERRIBLE !!

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Once were disruptors

Once were fast and reasonable. Previously 1-2 max for international transfer. Something has happened in last 6 months. Exactly same transfer details now 5+ days. No reasonable explanation from Transferwise

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

It’s almost impossible to talk to some from transferwise

I can’t even delete my account as no reply. So many other transfer companies to use. So I’ll use one of them. Don’t use them if you can help it.

Lena

LenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst!!

I have send 30.88euro and the receiver got just 13.77 euro. They say that “because of your recipient's bank may charge fees to receive payments sent with SWIFT. In addition, the recipient might be charged by any banks that handle the money along the way. We don’t have control over when these fees are charged, or how much they cost.”
Please don’t use them, you are going to lose money.

Mark D.

Mark D.

Perfect

Smooth, fast, inexpensive. This company is a game changer for international transfers. Maybe some bad reviews could be due to incorrect account numbers being input by the user? My GBP to AUD transfer was completed and the funds arrived in Australia within 1hr! It used to take 3 working days as standard. Plus my recipient bank did not make their usual international transfer fee charge as the money was sent from TranferWise within Australia. Very happy with my TransferWise experience.

Lawrence F

Lawrence FNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Over-promising and under-delivering

Jess

Jess

No problems so far - would definitely recommend

Have made four transfer from Australia to a Chilean bank account with no issues, the money has always arrived earlier the the expected two or three business days. Payments have been made on our end via credit card. Once I accidentally hit the refund button on transaction a few hours after making it. I re-did the transaction as I needed to send the money and was worried that I wouldn't get the refunded amount for a long time however it was back on the credit card within 48hrs.
Transactions were from 500 - 2000Aus and we were really careful when adding the receipts bank account details. Using a credit card is slightly more expensive but quicker and easier then using a bank account so was worth it for us.

Rokko

RokkoSydney, NSW

Frustrating lack of communication - took 9 days to verify my account

Mel

MelPERTH

First time user - never again