TransferWise

TransferWise

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flora

FloraSydney, NSW

Reliable money transfer service AND dirt cheap service fees

47 days so far

Sent money from AUS to Hong Kong,
Transferwise messed up the name of recipient. No one followed up I assumed transfer had happened but after 3 weeks I messaged the recipient, they never received any money. Talking to support that then emails payment team (they have no phone) support are not very helpful and there are no managers with extra authority to hurry up process. Takes 2 business days per query for the payment team to respond.. apparently? noone follows up anything ? Im starting to think the payment team dont exist I wonder where my $2500 is ? Wont be using again :(

ling

lingSydney, NSW

Excellent Transfer Company with Good Rates

ozgadgetguy

ozgadgetguyMelbourne

Poor for bank transfers - very high hidden costs

I have used them several times without issue.

On my most recent transfer however I lost $65 USD from a $300 USD transfer. They warn that there may be intermediary bank fees but do not give you any indication how high these will be. I queried them and they agreed they knew it could be $60+. They need to be more transparent to their customers. I would not have sent had they done so.

The transfer also took 7 days which is pretty crazy.

I will not be using them again.

toot

tootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not deserve a single star- SCAM

The transfer is above 10K, Promised to deliver in 2 days, It's been 6 days so far with no luck, Support services LIE. (I have proof)
No sense of urgency

Terrible

Account has been deactivated with money in, no response!
Can not get in touch with transferwise. It is a scam! Look at the other reviews, search online and you will find the answer!

Vadim G.

Vadim G.Sydney, NSW

Happy with the service

Much easier than dealing with other money transfer services. Reasonable fees and very good exchange rate. They use local transfers at the destination country which helps to avoid cross-border banking issues.

Duncan

DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and reliable service.

This is the best money transfer service that I have used. The registration process was easy and straightforward and the money transfers I have made went flawlessly. I will continue to use this service in the future.

Ashwin S.

Ashwin S.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick, Fast, Easy, Cheap

Sent 10.5k AUD to 7.2kUSD took only 1 day to send. And I have a bank account for when I am travelling over seas. I don't know why everyone else is complaining. This stuff is legit and works magic! Obviously, don't make a mistake when sending money, put the correct account number and details, if all is good, then there shouldn't be much to worry about!

This is an honest review, by a regular guy in Thornton NSW!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Transferwise: helping fraudsters take your money easily!

We are the victims of a $2000 fraud! It's unbelievable how easily someone can transfer simply using your credit card numbers. We notified transferwise immediately after the scam and never heard back from them. The money is gone and they basically did nothing to help us.

Deactivated my account

Made me jump through hoops to verify myself, photos of me, photos of me holding my license/bills etc to prove I was me.

Then just deactivated my account with no notice, only found out when I got asked why the money I had said I paid hadn't arrived to my friend. Still waiting for it back, or for them to respond.

Called and got hung up on my there automated system 4 times. Useless company

REALLY DISAPOINTING SERVICE.

Rates and Fees

Suspended account for no reason

Customer service was no help and rude when I asked why my account was suspended. I had been using them regularly for over a year but all the fees I had paid them in that time was not enough to earn helpful customer service.

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Perth, WA

Absolutely Disgraceful

NEVER AGAIN ! AVOID!!!

was told I couldn't change a transfer.then call back to be told I could.then be told my rate was lost, and to receive my money I had to accept a lower rate than the one offered online with higher fees ! contacted support, 3 emails and 4 calls later no replies.24hrs later my money sits with them,quite large amount of money, and no idea if.im going to get it or lose it.dont bother using them, pay a higher fee, when things go sour at least you get proper support..

All the Review need to be fixed!its freak out everyone

I was bit worried when i read all the reviews after using transferwise service for sending $550k.

Cant sleep and crying for "too late for read all the fake reviews"

My money lil bit late but it comes straightly to the bank accounts and no scam or whatever deactived account?

Please everyone write honest reviews,stop freak out everyone.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use TransferWise - it's customer service is TERRIBLE !!

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Once were disruptors

Once were fast and reasonable. Previously 1-2 max for international transfer. Something has happened in last 6 months. Exactly same transfer details now 5+ days. No reasonable explanation from Transferwise

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

It’s almost impossible to talk to some from transferwise

I can’t even delete my account as no reply. So many other transfer companies to use. So I’ll use one of them. Don’t use them if you can help it.

Lena

LenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst!!

I have send 30.88euro and the receiver got just 13.77 euro. They say that “because of your recipient's bank may charge fees to receive payments sent with SWIFT. In addition, the recipient might be charged by any banks that handle the money along the way. We don’t have control over when these fees are charged, or how much they cost.”
Please don’t use them, you are going to lose money.