Wise

25% · 117336 · 73%
2.2
3.0
2.3
Brand Manager for Wise? Claim your listing.

Con g.
Con g.2 posts

clumsy and wise

total waste of time difficult clumsy app set up twice transferred and both times have asked for a refund in frustration cancelled the card yes they have a completive exchange rate but your better off with the security and peace of mind of dealing with a majors bank travel card which can be linked to your banking accounts
Daniel D.
Daniel D.

Debit Card has not arrived

I have ordered a physical debit card that I need to withdraw cash when I reach my holiday destination. I have been charged $6 and the card has not arrived. The only other option is to order a new one which will arrive after I have departed for my holiday. I have contacted Wise but their responses do not resolve the problem and do not address the root cause of the issue. Very disappointed as I expected more.
Rômulo R.
Rômulo R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Terrible Support DONT USE

You send your money but there is no support to inform you about the process.
Tried to reach them but I just get an automated message.
Stan
StanSydney, NSW20 posts

Painful activation method that fails

Card arrived quickly. Great. I tried 3 times to buy things at at 2 different supermarkets to activate the damned thing . Dont even get a chance to enter my PIN as it is declined immediately I insert the card. It's embarrassing getting staff over to fix the decline, several times.

The instructions are: Payment declined — your card isn't active. You can activate your card by entering your PIN — either in-store or at an ATM.

Well Wise, I tried that and if I'm wrong give a better explanation for activation! Better still, let me activate it online like every other provider. Really bad 1st impression.

Joe
JoeThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

Ujjval G.
Ujjval G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service, dishonest and lacks transparency

I tried to run a business with 8 staff cards. They cancelled 2 cards without notice and they even sent an email saying they would not explain the reason 'Unfortunately, we can’t tell you the specific reason why we’ve closed your account — it’s because of how we’re regulated'. I do not believe this complies with Australian regulations, procedural fairness or good business practice. Lodging an appeal is useless as they don't respond or tell you what you have to appeal against. Today they cancelled the company account and stole $1000. Very dodgy company - stay away and check out the competition
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jeff B.
Jeff B.

CindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

They closed my account without given a reason, where is my money?

I was a new user and only used twice to transfer small amount of money. The third time I was told I could appeal with provider more information so I did upload document to prove but my account was still closed without giving me a reason. They should return my money but it has been a few days still nothing shows up!
Antony S.
Antony S.

They are holding 40000 Dollars for no reason

They are holding my 40000 canadian dollars saying that they cannot verify my account even if it s the same account I used 7 month ago and I also provided multiple proof. RIDICULOUS STAY AWAY, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST
Belal E
Belal E4 posts

Misleading and deceptive

As soon as money is transferred into this account, it is impossible to return your deposit without a fee.

I deposited money with the intent of performing an international same currency transfer, which their online 'transparent' calculator indicated costs ~0.57 AUD (cheap). However, this only applies to Australian domestic transfers, not international, with certain currencies only being eligible for same currency international transfers.

I spoke to customer service over phone and they insisted it was possible, and we needlessly went around in circles, wasting valuable time. They then eventually hung up on me and it has been impossible to make contact over phone.

Do not recommend this service.

dissapointed
dissapointed2 posts

Do not use this card at all. Go with another company

Do not use this card. It does not work in ATM in El Salvador. They charge you the amount you will withdraw but the ATM does not give out the money. Then it takes 35 days not including weekends to figure out what happened and to get your money back. So do not use this card.
Calista cat
Calista cat2 posts

Waste of time

Absolute waste of time. Said transfer took 2 working days, here we are at 13 working days and I have cancelled the transaction.
Elle
ElleSydney, NSW5 posts

Niamh
NiamhPerth, WA

Poor service and systems

Customer service provide very poor support and the website does not function correctly. The phone verification methods does not function and bugs on the website do not get resolved.