Easy as!!!

very easy to set up. first time user for a trip in 2020. price is very competiv with exellent cover. Looking foward to travelling and hoping NOT to use our insurance but knowing we have good cover is great peace of mind.

Dianne W.

Dianne W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you think you are covered for significant long term medical treatment through to recovery think again!

Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Linda McMahon

Linda McMahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple, straightforward policies.

Easy policy to understand and simple process to purchase. This is my second trip with this company and I won't use anyone else. Customer service is excellent when making a claim. Fast claims resolution.

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Review collected in partnership with Travel Insuranz

My Boyfriend Got His Phone Replaced - Quick and Easy!

My boyfriend got his phone stolen in Barcelona and Travel Insuranz paid him for it quite quickly - within a week or two from memory! Very happy with the service and response. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Travel Insuranz

Well priced, easy and fast transaction.

I have used Travel Insuranz previously, and have not had any problems. I will probably continue to use them. I feel they are good value for money, and the service is fast, although I have not yet made a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Jane F.Travel Insuranz

M and S, thank you for your feedback; it's much appreciated. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Kind regards
The Travel Insuranz team

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking service, claim process and keen retentive policies

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Chanelle R.

Chanelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

User-friendly site and great customer service

I thankfully haven't had to make a claim but have used Travel Insuranz for every trip for the last 6 years. It's easy, affordable and their team are really helpful with queries.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Hi Chanelle,
Thanks for your great feedback! We're delighted that you were happy with our service. We hope you have a wonderful trip and look forward to serving you in the future!

Best Dad

Best Dad

Awesome Company so easy to communicate with and amend Insurance on the go.

Really good value for money.
Amendable snow sports cover periods.
Have yet to claim and hope I never have to.
All communication with the customer service arranging cover while Overseas has been exemplary

Review collected in partnership with Travel Insuranz

It is very Cheap but comprehensive enough.

I think it is good value for money. The website was very easy to navigate. I will surely keep an eye on this company for future use and would recommend it to my relatives and friends.

Dear Customer,
Thanks for your feedback. Our goal at Travel Insuranz is to provide great value for money cover. We hope you have a wonderful trip!
Kind regards
The Travel Insuranz team!

Goran I.

Goran I.Sydney, NSW

Generous and very competitive insurance

Definitely very competitive against all others insurance companies. The benifits are very high. The price is affordable and realistic. It was very easy to apply and check all benifits that are coming with the policy.

desley

desleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, quick, easy and great value!!

I thoroughly looked over this policy- all that I wanted it to cover, read the faq- some excellent info there! I’m very happy it’s a secure reputable worldwide company. This is my first time using Travel Insuranz and I’m very impressed with what they offer. I will use them again- highly recommend.

Travel InsuranzCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple reliable cover

We hunted around for insurance policies for awhile and found Travel Insuranz to be by far the best value for money. Have also discussed with friends who have had to claim with them and they didn't have any issues at all. Good to save money with an online company

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Travel InsuranzCIllawarra, NSW

Ripped Off

Being charged an additional $26 or 23% more for one extra day on a 14 day policy is a complete rip off. I already asked to be covered for this day in the policy as we are flying overnight. When I went back to check the policy and print it off I find it is short a day and now we get slugged.

Customer service - not much. maybe we need another Royal Commission

Simple and Honest. My first choice from now on

Got into trouble in Peru with my wife ending up in hospital (long story). Not only was there was there no issue with making a claim, but the Travel Insuranz NURSE(!) got on the phone to the hospital where my wife was staying to confirm they were treating her as expected. We are so grateful. Travel Insuranz is now my permanent first choice for travel insurance.

DestinationSouth America
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim DateJune 2018
Claim ApprovedYes

Travel InsuranzCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple, pain-free, affordable. How is insurance so easy?

This company and policy appears to be good value, however I've never made a claim so can't guarantee that. The setup was easily understood and simple. This is the second time I've used Insuranz and would use them again.

Andrew

AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Easy to sign up .. but make a claim and forget it they are shockers no intention of ever paying

Policy easy to sign up and take your money ! But make a claim and even a small one and they drag it out with no intention of Ever paying .. and is all hidden behind a claims consultant .. find one that actually pays claims !

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

bobanddorisNorth-East, TAS

We have used Travel Insuranz before and found them very good although we haven't had to make a claim

once before and found them to be quite good although we haven't had to make as claim as yet. Great

Jane F.Travel Insuranz

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review and continued support. It is appreciated. We look forward to protecting your travels again soon.
Kind regards, The Team at Travel Insuranz

Easy

Once. Very easy to use website. Payment on line and very good pricing including cruise cover. Very happy am satisfied.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you found our website easy to use and our pricing competitive. We value our customers and always aim to offer exceptional service. Enjoy your cruise!
From the team at Travel Insuranz.

Marcus

MarcusGold Coast

Great customer service

I had some queries about their cover and needed to make sure my valuables would be covered on a recent visit to Thailand. Their customer service staff were great, answered all my questions and were very clear about what is and isn't covered and the claims process in general if I should need to use it. Very happy with this experience so far.

Sammy

SammySydney

Excellent claims service - thank you Travel Insuranz

I have used Travel Insuranz for many years and just recently had to claim as I was ill whilst travelling in Europe.

I contacted phoned the emergency assistance line and could not have been happier with the support I received. The operators were very caring and guided me through the claims process. I could not recommend Travel Insuranz more. Thank-you!

Insurance claim madeYes

Melanie

Melanieasked

Is pregnancy classed as a pre existing condition? And if I had to cancel due to a complication would I be covered?

Hi Melanie

Thank you for your message.

Yes, Pregnancy is classed as a pre-existing medical condition under our policies however dependant on a few different factors which you will find below may be covered automatically.

We cover ‘Pregnancy’ up to 18 weeks gestation from the date the trip ends provided no complications exist related to this pregnancy, it is not a multiple pregnancy and is not the result of assisted reproductive programme (IVF). It is also important to know that cover is only provided for serious complications of pregnancy and no cover is provided for childbirth or the health of a newborn child, irrespective of the stage of pregnancy at which the child is born.

Cover for pregnancy-related cancellation would depend on the medical advice given by your Doctor as to whether or not in their medical opinion, they felt traveling overseas would be a risk to your child or yourself.

For more information around pre-existing medical conditions including Pregnancy please copy and paste the following link into your browser to go to our pre-existing medical conditions page on our website.

We trust this helps!

Kind Regards the Travel Insuranz Team

Anna

Annaasked

Is your travel insurance (premium) a good cover for someone completing the Kokoda Trail in PNG?

bobanddoris

I am not sure as we haven't had to make a claim as yet, but we have done the Kokoda Trail with Kokoda Trekking in 2007 and had a fabulous time. We completed the track the day before Anzac Day, so it was a little bit special. You can never train enough for it. Some of it is like walking up and down a mountain of margarine. It was challenging but very rewarding. I wish you all the very best with it and hope you get out of it as much as my husband and I did. It was a real privilege to have walked in our diggers foot steps.

Jodie m

Jodie masked

Hi your website says the insurance automatically covers cruises in the South Pacific? Is this correct? I have purchased a policy with you already and just want to confirm thanks

Dear Jodie

Thank you for your question. All Travel Insuranz travel insurance policies automatically include cover for cruises. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to email us (please include your policy number) at travel@travelinsuranz.com.au

Kind regards,