Listing monitored by TravelManagers Australia

3.5
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking

Exceptional

We cannot praise Marcia Yianni enough. She was extremely helpful in restoring our funds due to lockdowns. We strongly recommend her to anyone. She is genuine and a joy to do business with

Diana
Diana

We will definitely book with Marcia when the time is right. I cannot praise her enough

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great travel agent but company support is horrendous

OS holiday cancelled because of Covid. We sought refund of Travel Insurance when it became obvious there was no claim available. Insurer (NIB) eventually approved refund after a couple of months and advise that refund was paid to Travel Managers in September, but we still haven't received the funds. Would never use Travel Managers or NIB again.

AaronCurrimundi

Worst experience in my life

Booked an overseas trip with an agent named Luke at travel managers Australia but due to Covid was cancelled but fees were gouged at every single corner as they blamed hotels, venues, tours, 3rd party book agents etc despite proving after contacting each place that not one charged fees.

Avoid but if you don't, research and don't take facevalue whatsoever.

DMP
DMPSouth East Queensland, QLD

A terrible experience with Travel Managers Australia

We booked two cruises with Deborah Duncan (Travel Managers Australia). She has been a nightmare to deal with - no communication whatsoever. She stated on our documents that we could change our cruise at a cost of $100 per person. It turns out that this was a lie on her part. I would never book with her or this company again. She is unprofessional, unreliable, and arrogant.

Gianna
GiannaCanberra 2600, ACT

Chris van Hoof from TravelManagers is great!

Chris organised our honeymoon to South America. We did the Inka trail to Machu Picchu, explored the Bolivian salt flats (AMAZING!) and other great places we would not have thought of had we organised this trip on our own. As Chris knew our itinerary and was our contact throughout the trip, he also helped me feel safe exploring this continent.

Marianne
MarianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not do it better myself

Michelle from Craigieburn is always helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Even when things went wrong twice while we were overseas - the local companies' fault - she fixed it immediately after our panicked email, so all went well after all. Saves me a lot of own running around, researching, and it's a pleasure planning and brainstorming with her! Excellent service, well done!

TravelManagers AustraliaTravelManagers AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Marianne! We're so pleased to hear how well Michelle looked after you. Happy Travels.

Robert H.
Robert H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Marnie Lowe - Travel Manager

I have used Marnie now on several occasions for travel, and her service is absoultley exceptional. Throughly listens to what you want to achieve on your holiday and books accordingly.

Could not reccoment highly enough.

Pierre
PierreNorth Queensland, QLD

Best TravelManager for us.

Would of had a better planned holiday if we had done it ourselves

I would not recommend anyone to use this company. Mistake after mistake was made with incorrect pick up times, incorrect check ins, booking us on 6am flights to have a 3pm check in and have to wait around for hours etc. The worst mistake was booking us on a too short connection time, which we flagged we were concerned about but assured by the travel agent [name removed] that this wouldn't be a issue. As a result of this too short connect all our luggage was lost for 4 days and the agent offered absolutely no help to rectify.
I would highly recommend no one to use this company, I would of done a better job booking it myself.

Christine
ChristineVIC, 3754

Bad advice

Booked overseas flight and tours, cost me a lot of money with tours I paid for and did not use. paid a lot of extra money with internal flights luggage should have been paid online not at airport, correct advice from Travel managers would have saved me lot of money. have a problem with insurance Travel managers wont even answer my emails regarding this now that holiday is over. They need more knowledge about Europe.

Randy and  Michelle
Randy and MichelleSouth Brisbane

Excellent Service

Earlier this year we had the pleasure of booking our Asian holiday through Zora at Travel Managers, Brisbane.
Zora was very considerate, obliging, friendly and very professional.
Our holiday was very well organised, accommodation was great and our tours were well coordinated.
Zora`s inside knowledge at the locations provided tips and guidance that helped when moving through transit.
We can`t thank Zora enough for her help and will certainly be seeking Zora again for any future travel. :)

Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much better than travel agents in shopping centres and easier than doing it yourself

Seasoned Travellers
Seasoned Travellers

'Point of Difference' Service

In an on-line buyers world, providers need to deliver confident, knowledgeable professionalism with prompt and personalized service. Laura at Travel Managers, Cairns epitomizes this. We can't thank her enough for her help.

jeannette whittaker
jeannette whittakeralbury wodonga

Great Service

Brendon and Noelle at Albury Travel Manager, were so good, the information and service was excellent. I wouldn't mess around organising a trip myself again. Saved so much time. Their knowledge, extra tips and hints for our trip to Vietnam was great. thank you.

Greg2427