Listing monitored by Travel Megastore

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (22)
  • Ease of Booking
David H
David HSouthwest, VIC

Booking made easy

Just booked a river cruise in Europe. Jake understood our travel needs and actively found solutions. No unexpected items or costs incurred. Jake communicated well with clear emails and phone conversations. Despite the time differences the process was quick and comfortable.

Hi David,
We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and that Jake was able to assist you. We will be sure to pass this positive feedback onto Jake and the team.
Thank you.

Jenny Lundberg
Jenny LundbergSydney, NSW

Helpful service

Thanks to Jake Del Santos for keeping us in the loop. Either by phone or email. She finds out all relevant information and passes it on to us straight away. Makes the process very easy.

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

We hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday, Jenny, and thank you for leaving a good review. We will certainly let Jake know of your comments. We look forward to helping you again with any future adventures!

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Travel consultant Jake provided top class service.

Before CoVID I had a fantastic cruise booked in the Mediterranean.Cancellation was easy.Jake the travel consultant was informative & most helpful in finding another cruise to book.Would recommend this service.The follow up was regular but not intrusive.

Sonja M.
Sonja M.Perth, WA

The chats staff is good. The staff on email correspondence is useless

My enquiry was dealt with and I got the information that I needed with an outcome that is acceptable for the time being under the current circumstances which is out of their control

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeCruise
Company RepresentativeTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Hi Sonja, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Rest assured we want to make all of our members journey's as smooth as possible. If there is anything we can assist with, please reach out.

Rita
RitaSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful service

I have been very frustrated with many cancellations (8 so far) but everyone has tried to be helpful in trying to sort out the web of Future Cruise Credits, Future Travel Credits, Future Cruise Deposits, transfer of bookings, refunds, certificate redemption/return etc. Through it all staff have been helpful and respectful. This is especially true of our agent Francis Paule who does what he can to get the best outcome for me.

Ease of Booking
Company RepresentativeTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Hi Rita, we are so sorry to hear this and certainly hope there will be no more cancellations! Francis will be so pleased to hear this great feedback and we thank you for taking the time to write this.

Camo's
Camo'sSydney Surrounds, NSW

An absolute static free experience!

An extra $50 account fee not mentioned previously, but we can live with that.17 day cruise from HNL to SYD exact same cruise & ship as our first, 37 cruises ago. Made more pleasant by your operative Jake.

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback and we are so pleased to hear of your positive experience with our agent, Jake. We will be sure to pass this on!

Excellent support for my needs

Great support especially around my mobility requirements. Getting the correct cabin and having good advice made this easy work. I am looking forward to my getaway. Brilliant comms with our agent

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Neil! We are thrilled you’re so happy with your recent experience. We'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback, and we hope you have a fantastic holiday!

Christine
Christine

Good service

Our agent Francis Paule once again was a great help in suggesting a Cruise for us to use our future cruise credit in 2022 so it would not expire. Very happy

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Christine. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! We will certainly let Francis know of your comments, and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday.

Tweetypie
TweetypieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, very efficient

Was very easy to book my 241 cruise deal, used my voucher and got a good deal on a mini suite, cannot wait to go on our advenure, have missed cruising during Covid, bring on 2023

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

This review made our day, thanks for taking the time to share. We hope you enjoy your well-deserved holiday!

Great very helpful

Rebooked a cruise that had been cancelled. Very helpful . Sick of doing reviews Haven’t got much to say They we’re very helpful explained everything to me up graded us. It was easy to rebook

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback and we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you.

Scammers?

I got one of those unsolicited SMS texts too. So dubious...after all, I have never dealt with Travel Megastore before so how do they know when my birthday is, let alone who I am?! Certainly not a good way to gain business as I, for one, do not make a point of falling for scams.

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Thanks for letting us know about this and we understand if you would like to be removed from our travel related promotions. You can opt out at any time by contacting us on 1300 859 861. - Travel Megastore Team

scarlethill
scarlethillCentral West, NSW

Absolutely worst customer service experience of my life >>> do not buy from this company they are liars and thieves

Customer ServiceTravel MegastoreSend a private message

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and we are sorry to hear your experience hasn’t been everything you expected it to be. We would love the opportunity to discuss this further - a representative will be in touch shortly.

ColinSouthwest, VIC

Worst Company and Full of Excuses

Booked a 3 day cruise from Melbourne to Sydney in November 2019. This was to be a sample cruise to bigger and better things. Then COVID happened and the cruise was cancelled. Still to this day I am fighting to get my monies refunded. I received a minimal refund only because I chased it up towards the end of last year. Still waiting to get the remainder of my monies. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Quick to take your hard earned $$, but on no hurry to return it... Still waiting

Colin

Hi Cruise Megastore. I have contacted your company. Given the response, and excuse after excuse after excuse made me write this review. No I won't be calling again because you get the same response so I will not be wasting my time.

Hi Colin,
I’m sorry you feel we have not met your expectations, our team will continue to process account refunds as quickly as possible. Should you like to receive any further update we welcome your call at anytime.
Travel Megastore team

Olive
OliveSydney, NSW

refund

After informing us in October 2020 our December cruise has been cancelled they said would you like a credit or refund. We asked for a refund of monies paid, After several calls all saying we are looking into it we still have no refund and its April 2021, they are now saying we requested a credit which is definitely not true !!! they just do not want to give back refund have now called ACCC.

Company RepresentativeTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Good afternoon Olive, thank you for your review. Please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au so that we can organize for the right person to contact you and discuss further. Thank you.

disturboed
disturboedGoulburn

Unsolicited text messages and dubious "offers"

Received an unsolicited SMS from this company with a birthday "offer" of $365 travel credit. Very dubious practices involved, the number the SMS came from has well over 100 complaints on just one site. They say they are IATA accredited yet provide absolutely no details.

Company RepresentativeTravel MegastoreSend a private message

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We would like to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au. Thank you.