Travel Megastore

Second cruise booking with same consultant

Found consultant very helpful and is prompt. Gave me confidence to book with her.
However found the megastore company not Very generous to reward repeat customers. Eg.
No on-board offered despite consultant trying to negotiate with her boss for her client.

Trip Length11 days

Uma Sanli

Uma SanliSydney, NSW

Isabella Clarke customer Service Review

The booking process was very seamless, very easy to understand. Isabella was excellent and provided great customer service. Isabella is very proactive, engaging and provided a wonderful experience to someone like me who has booked a cruise for the first time.

Trip Length9 days
Cruise Experience
Entertainment
Rooms
Food
Staff

Booking with consultant, Isabella

I had compared pricing at 10 websites for my selected cruise. Cruise Megastore was 2nd only to 1 site but was offering some onboard credit which gave them the competative edge. Then I noticed the online chat message which stated more discounts may be available by speaking to a rep, so I left my details. The lovely Isabella soon called and steered me in the direction of more savings with Discover365. Her friendly attitude and knowledge of the business was excellent. Yes, she saved me a few more dollars.

Satisfactory service

The booking process was easy enough but it did seem to take a long time to work out what suitable cabins were available. The price from when I initially made an enquiry to when I decided to book increased dramatically. I would have appreciated it if I could have put the original enquiry on hold while I spoke to my family about the cruise. Even if I was given a specific timeline eg., 24 hours or something that would have been helpful.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Very Prompt Service

My friend booked the cruise for me, but I had quite a few questions, to which Belinda Weblin always responded very promptly by email. I am very happy with her service.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Belinda gets the recognition she deserves

BooBoo01

BooBoo01Sydney, NSW

Booking Process ~ Friendly, helpful and efficient!

I was trying to book a cruise online, however, found it difficult to navigate through all the steps on my small phone. I called Cruise Megastore originally just to gather some additional information and to ask for some assistance. The consultant I spoke to (Jodie) was extremely helpful and answered all my questions efficiently. She smoothly took over the booking process from me and was very understanding of my requirements. She did not rush through the conversation and took time to investigate all options.

Travelling Party Teens

Review of services offfered

Booking process was great, hassle free and very thorough. Yes it did match my expectations and some! no unexpected expenses. we have not been on the cruise yet so we cant possibly answer if we are satisfied with accomodation, food etc.

Trip Length5 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

How fantastic! We cant wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you've taken to leave a review; we hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday and thank you.

Very professional & friendly service

I spoke to Jodi about booking a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand. Jodi answered all my questions with honest,friendly advice providing details about cabin layouts,location etc & made the booking process very easy.Jodi sent all details to me within 24 hrs. All in all I would recommend Jodi to any traveller seeking expert & professional travel info.

Friendly Helpful Service

I rang to enquire about a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand and spoke to Jodie. I received very helpful advice and was offered a discounted price. The booking process was easy. The additional information provided made me confident that I had selected the right cruise.

Hi Robert,
We appreciate your positive feedback, and we’re glad we have been able to work with you to create a great holiday booking experience.
Kind regards,
Travel Megastore Team!

Fantastic service

Caterina was sensational and she looked after every single detail for me. This is my first cruise and I would have no hesitation in recommending Caterina to all my friends

Hi There,
Thanks for the great review Sam! We are thrilled you’re so happy with your recent experience. Caterina really is a fantastic agent; we feel so lucky to have her.
Kind Regards,
Travel Megastore Team

Kate

KateMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing 100% satisfaction! Ask for Jodie!

Jodie is great, she compared prices to achieve affordable outcomes without compromising on needs and wants. Furthermore, she went above and beyond throughout the initial consultation and after sale service. Very happy!!

Trip Length8 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again!

The booking process was excellent!!!

The booking process was excellent!!! Caterina Deidda quickly understud what I want to book and answered all my questions! She booked us two cruises, exactly what we asked. We are very happy with the bookingI I will answer all other questions after the trip.

K. Denham

K. DenhamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Booking a trip with ease.

I’ve just booked a European cruise May next year. Isabella Clarke was the team member I dealt with. I can’t praise her enough. Her phone manner and customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend her services.

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Time Buying Made Easy

As a first time cruise buyer I found the process of choosing and booking very easy with the help of Jodie
and I know she will help with any further queries

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We hope to book you many more cruise holidays in the future!

Barbara

Tell you more after the trip !

Customer Service Experience- Ashleigh

We have just booked our cruise for FEB 2020 for our 1 year wedding anniversary and we honestly can not thank Ashleigh enough!! She was helpful and so amazing, every question was answered and the price was so affordable. We are so looking forward to going and celebrating a very special week (birthday, valentines day and anniversary) on the ship. We cannot compliment Ashleigh enough, your service was far from amazing and you were so so helpful. Excellent customer service and the booking process was so so easy! Thank you Ashleigh!!

Trip Length8 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and we are so pleased you are happy with your experience. We will be sure to pass on the positive review! We truly hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!!

Wassila mehanna

Wassila mehannaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Excellent customer service by Isabella Clarke, very friendly, provided me with quotes and pricing very quickly, always called back within minutes after emailing her with different queries. Will definitely be using her service in the future !!

Karen K.Travel Megastore

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Isabella will be happy to hear of your positive feedback also!

Wonderful service

This was the first time I dealt with Cruise Megastore and I can say that I had a very satisfactory booking experience. The price was very affordable, and Belinda was very helpful and efficient in her communications. She gave us an excellent service and we very much look forward to our upcoming cruise.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Wendy Marle

Wendy MarleHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service

I dealt with Isabella Clarke she was brilliant and did everything I requested without hesitation, she was happy friendly and extremely helpful. My experience was a very pleasant one and am looking forward to our upcoming cruise to Tasmania in February.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you very much for such a great review! We are glad Isabella was able to assist you in booking your holiday, and I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure she gets the recognition she deserves.

QE2 cruise Dec 2019

Suzanne S
Suzanne S

Can you please confirm your email address as it was rejected

Hi Suzanne,
Our apologies the correct address is info@travelmegastore.com.au please try again & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards Travel Megastore

Shaun

ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Very excellent not pushy very helpful and friendly. Was understanding and helped with everything checked out all avenues for us and offers pleasant and to speak to and organised what we needed very happy

Trip Length11 days
Cruise Experience
Entertainment
Rooms
Food
Staff

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives