Verifiedtravelmegastore.com.au

4.2

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discrimination by nationality

They have restrictions to service some nationalities. And don’t give the reason why, even if you in Australia on a permanent bases.
I felt upset to get respond that they will not serve me because of my passport.
Travel Megastore   DM

We are truly sorry, we assure you this is not the feeling we aim to leave our valued members with. We will certainly be in touch once the restrictions have been lifted to see how we can best assist.

YITING
YITINGSouth East Queensland, QLD

The serveice is very good!

The cruise specialist Teddy is really helpful. he's very patient with all my enquiries.
i can't wait for my first cruise trip. Show details ·  1
Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Eden was very very professional with my booking and my family booking would recommend her to other people looking at travelling Show details ·  1
Ray Danao
Ray Danao

Very recommendable company to deal with

I booked a cruise for 4 people bound for Vanuatu/New Caledonia for next year, thru the help of one of their agent Ms. Elena Tchepourko, she made sure that we got all of our request as this is the 1st time for our friend to be on a cruise. As per advertised, we didn't encountered additional fees and she explained to us everything . Show details ·  1
Michelle M
Michelle M

Excellent service

Yoed was excellent to deal with. Helpful, prompt and knew his stuff. Would def go directly to him to book my new holiday Show details ·  1
Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD9 posts

Kaveh
KavehSouth East Queensland, QLD

My consultation

Great staff, Eti Agarwal. She was clear, fast and sufficient in giving information. She understood my needs very clearly and responded accordingly.
My waiting time is horrible and I waiting about 1 hour to reach Eti. This happens every time I contact Mariott vacation club. Despite mentioning this issue every time your management does not seem to appreciate and hire more staff. We pay a lot and not receiving proper service. Show details ·  1
Roslyn
RoslynSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Timers Made Easy

Hannah was very easy to deal with when making my first ever cruise booking. Very friendly and helpful. Emma was very fast and reliable at getting the information out to us. The cruise to PNG was brilliant. A bit of a culture shock for me which made it even more enjoyable. The ship was cosy, fun and provided us with everything we needed and stuff we didn’t need at all ;-). Very decadent. Thanks folks <3 Show details ·  1
Stuart Rayner
Stuart Rayner

Competent booking. Polite assistance.That’s all we need

As title above. Why ask for more. Blah Blaa Blaa Show details ·  1
David H
David HSouthwest, VIC

Booking made easy

Just booked a river cruise in Europe. Jake understood our travel needs and actively found solutions. No unexpected items or costs incurred. Jake communicated well with clear emails and phone conversations. Despite the time differences the process was quick and comfortable. Show details ·  1
Jenny Lundberg
Jenny LundbergSydney, NSW

Helpful service

Thanks to Jake Del Santos for keeping us in the loop. Either by phone or email. She finds out all relevant information and passes it on to us straight away. Makes the process very easy. Show details
Travel Megastore   DM

We hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday, Jenny, and thank you for leaving a good review. We will certainly let Jake know of your comments. We look forward to helping you again with any future adventures!

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Travel consultant Jake provided top class service

Before CoVID I had a fantastic cruise booked in the Mediterranean.Cancellation was easy.Jake the travel consultant was informative & most helpful in finding another cruise to book.Would recommend this service.The follow up was regular but not intrusive. Show details ·  1
Sonja M.
Sonja M.Perth, WA

The chats staff is good. The staff on email correspondence is useless

My enquiry was dealt with and I got the information that I needed with an outcome that is acceptable for the time being under the current circumstances which is out of their control Show details
Travel Megastore   DM

Hi Sonja, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Rest assured we want to make all of our members journey's as smooth as possible. If there is anything we can assist with, please reach out.

Rita
RitaSydney, NSW2 posts

Friendly and helpful service

I have been very frustrated with many cancellations (8 so far) but everyone has tried to be helpful in trying to sort out the web of Future Cruise Credits, Future Travel Credits, Future Cruise Deposits, transfer of bookings, refunds, certificate redemption/return etc. Through it all staff have been helpful and respectful. This is especially true of our agent Francis Paule who does what he can to get the best outcome for me. Show details ·  1
Camo's
Camo'sSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

An absolute static free experience!

An extra $50 account fee not mentioned previously, but we can live with that.17 day cruise from HNL to SYD exact same cruise & ship as our first, 37 cruises ago. Made more pleasant by your operative Jake. Show details ·  1