Scott M.

Scott M.Perth, WA

Incredible Service

Our cruise solutions specialist Belinda has been incredibly helpful and provides amazing service. She is so knowledgeable, so friendly and is so genuinely excited for you about your cruise. We have just booked our second cruise through Belinda after such a great experience with her (and with our first cruise) and it definitely won't be the last.

Trip Length13 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Belinda know of your comments and we cant wait to help you book your next holiday!

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

First class customer service

My cruise specialist Isabella was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & caring. I was nervous about my first cruise with the family but she put my worries at ease. Turn around times were so quick & prices fair. So happy with my decision. Thank you so much Isabella!

Trip Length2 days
Travelling Party Children and Seniors

Wonderful experience

Wayne was a delight to organise our cruise with. Very friendly, professional and extremely helpful. Made the boys are whole process simple and straight forward. Cant wait for our cruise now.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! Ill be sure to pass on the positive review.

Great customer service made our booking easy and painless

Found Isabella excellent to deal with there was never a problem for her to reprice or advise us on the changes we made on our booking she was also very efficient in the time it taken her for our prices and the booking process was made very easy from her execellent service.
Highly reccommend Isabella and look forward to dealing with her again

WilSydney, NSW

Great customer service - Alaska Cruise Booking

Had exceptionally great experience booking with Jodie. Found her very helpful and patient with us. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions before booking us. Jodie is very pleasant talk to, never answered me negatively and has a very calm voice all throughout the many phone conversations we had. Will highly recommended her and company to my relatives and friends - actually doing it now.
Thanks heaps Jodie, will book with you again.

Travelling Party Seniors
Karen K.Travel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Jodie know of your comments and we cant wait to help you book your next holiday!

Karen K.Travel Megastore

We will certainly pass that feedback on also. Enjoy your holiday!

Shelley B.

Shelley B.South East Queensland, QLD

Booked the cruise easily

I had a great experience with Isabella.
She was patient and very helpful looking at different options and I found her customer service top quality.
I would have no hesitation to refer this company to friends and others

Karen K.Travel Megastore

It was great to work with you and we appreciate the time you've taken to write such a positive comment, thank you.

Danielle A.

Danielle A.Northeast, VIC

Great experience

Booked with Louisa smooth easy transaction from quote to payment everything explained, great communication cannot wait to travel om our short cruise. First time using a TA to book, will be our 2nd cruise, will use again next time. Helpful and worked hard to get best deal available. Thank you

Trip Length3 days
Travelling Party Adults and Children

Anonymous

AnonymousWimmera, VIC

Carnival Spirit here we come !

Travelling Party Adults and Teens
Mike

Mike

Off to New Caledonia

A very simple booking process and excellent customer service from Darren Sharman. This will be our second cruise and we were over the moon with the price we have paid.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our company values put member satisfaction as top priority. Its members like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again; We will certainly let Darren know of your comments

Diamonddel

DiamonddelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Going to Tassie - Again!i first

I first contacted Darren yesterday afternoon looking for 3 cabins as my two sisters and I, with partners were looking to travel as a group. However, we couldnt seem to agree on a destination and last night I advised Darren that we wouldn't proceed.
This morning though, my husband said we should still cruise on our own so when I reconnected with Darren he sprang into gear for us and forwarded me full details in an email. Couldnt wish for a more obliging, happier sounding consultant with whom to discuss my requirements.

Mahyar Firoozi

Mahyar FirooziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

First cruise trip for family and got a excellent service from very kind lady natasa. thank you so much for helping me to get this done. thank you so much again

Travelling Party Adults, Children and Teens

Hi Mahyar,
We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Natasa will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.
Kind Regards,
Travel Megastore.

Wonderful service

Belinda Weblin was great, helpful and very friendly. She was always available for any questions and queries I had. She searched a lot to ensure I got the best deal.

Karen K.Travel Megastore

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received! Belinda will also be happy to hear of your positive feedback!

mingle5.rd

mingle5.rdQueensland

Cruising made even Easier - How did I get so Lucky!

Ashleigh is friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. She was able to book me a room on the floor that I chose and worked with me to apply a discount I didn't even know I had. I'm hoping to book every future cruise through her.

Trip Length8 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

How fantastic! We cant wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you've taken to leave a review.

Deepa Joseph

Deepa JosephCanberra 2600, ACT

Cynthia.. you are awesome..

Cynthia was really helpful finding us a good deal for our first cruise trip. She was very proactive and flexible. She guided us through the process and explained everything really well. She was very happy for us to contact her if needs assistance in the future , which is very reassuring for us . Hoping to have the same customer service in the future also.

Travelling Party Adults and Children

New Zealand Cruise

I wanted to book a cruise to New Zealand and was very fortunate to be connected to Jodie O'Neill. She is a first class consultant, very polite, most informative, and quick to send required emails.
My wife and I are looking forward to this cruise, and Jodie is making the booking process very easy.
Will recommend her to my friends.

Travelling Party Seniors
Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you for your kind words, Jodie sure is a fantastic agent and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received! Enjoy your holiday

Abla

AblaSydney, NSW

Holidayyyy

Isabella Clarke is best cruise adviser Thanks for booking us. Always keeping us updated and checking up on us. Very friendly positive always replyung to questions and giving clear answers. Would recommend!!

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled you're so happy with your recent experience. Isabella really is a fantastic agent; we feel so lucky to have her.

Arian shinwari

Arian shinwariSydney

Happy, enjoyable

Hi
I booked our cruise through Navis Kumar.
He is very polite friendly and helpful.
I have been to cruises befor, although most of sale agents are good and reasonable but with Navin you feel more relaxed and he is helpful.
Looking forward to January cruise.
Arian

Trip Length3 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

We are so glad you are happy with the service you received and hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Lorraine Henry

Lorraine HenrySydney, NSW

25 years Anniversary

Very satisfied with the way Naveen Kumar explained and arranged all accommodation and amenities and made the thbooking process easier to understand, we are looking forward to this cruise as it's our 25th Anniversary

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Happy 25th Anniversary; Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Easy and Economical

Ashleigh was readily available to help and got back to my emails promptly! She found me a great deal and she always had time for my questions! Friendly and capable!

Trip Length9 days
Karen K.Travel Megastore

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Ashleigh gets the recognition she deserves.

friendly and professional service

The price we have been offered by Cynthia was very competitive and we have excepted it. The whole process took a few days for us to finalize. Oceania gives good discounts and a good value for money.

Travelling Party Adults and Seniors

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Karen K.Travel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives