Great package to Phuket!

TravelOnline was so obliging when we kept asking for different options and provided us with several choices. Our package was ideal and great value. Beautiful buffet breakfast daily overlooking a pristine clean beach. TravelOnline provided all the information we needed to make this a perfect mother daughter holiday. Definitely can’t wait to book our next adventure.

Great customer serviice

Great package provided to Bali for a group I'd 6 Adults and 4 Children
Every thing went to plan as Itinerary with no hecups at all
Will use TravelOnLine with Future Travel

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Fantastic!!

Travel online has fantastic service. They Helped plan our 7 Night trip to Fiji and made everything so much easier. I didn't have to worry about anything! Will Definitely be using them for our next trip.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour

My only regret ... we didn't stay long enough!

Travelineonline was brilliant. Everything about our 7 night holiday in Bali was great and I put it down to the brilliant package we got from Travelonline. Hotel was lovely, staff were friendly and hard working, food was amazing and absolutely delicious! I would recommend this Hotel Nikko to anyone wanting to visit Bali for couples and families alike.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Travel-online - best I've found for service and reliability.

Travel online gives a brilliant service. I was impressed at the promptness and efficiency of their replies to my emails and requests. I was also impressed with their manner of responding to questions etc. I have already recommended them to a friend and two people on holiday. I will certainly be using them again. I travel a lot and I like the idea of being treated as a person, not just another number. They certainly fulfil that requirement for me.

Booking Type Accomodation

Amazing prices and very professional

Have used Travel Online a couple of times when booking holidays in Thailand. I always do lots of research for the best price and Travel Online always have competitive packages (and extra inclusions) and sometimes are cheaper than booking flight and accommodation separately. Customer service for transfers and tours was on time and very professional. Will definitely use again and can highly recommend to others

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Seamless experience

2 family holiday for 10 days in Fiji. No issues with everything booked and confirmed. Transfers and bonus items all redeemed without any problems. Great experience all round and will definitely use again.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Will book again and again!!!

We booked a family holiday to Bali and were so surprised at how easy it was. Everything was done and secured with no need for deposits or credit cards as bonds etc. The deal we chose was excellent quality for what we paid and we were able to alter the entire deal to suit our family without any extra charges. We decided to stay an extra night in bali at another hotel that we booked privately and the travel online team happily arranged for our transfer to the airport to collect us from our new hotel a day later with no extra charge or worries. So happy with the service and the quality of travel deals we recieved with our booking..... can't wait to book again :)

Amazing service from Cindy

Absolutely outstanding service from Cindy who was able to get an upgrade for our cruise cabin at no extra cost. Highly recommend Travelonline and a huge thank you to Cindy for her amazing service.

Trip Completed No
Booking Type Cruise

Service was prompt and helpful. We had a fantastic holiday and it was great knowing everything had been taken care of in advance. We amended booking to include private transfers with no problems.

Brilliant Service

We have booked all our trips with Travelonline and have never had any problems. Very helpful and prompt with queries, easy to adjust booking. Would definitely recommend Travelonline, so easy to book with

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Great way to book a holiday

We booked a lovely hotel in Karon Beach, Thailand. The booking procedure was very easy with great communication via email along the way.
The hotel itself was very nice, clean. We booked the most expensive room type (pool access room). Unfortunately the website did not state that this part of the hotel has no lift and 50 stairs had to be negotiated everytime you left the room (other than via the pool). We changed room types and contacted travelonline for an adjusted price. Very easy to deal with

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

We always check our bookings before we check in and have always found everything what we expect and have had no problems

We have booked before and had to cancel and the agent was very helpful and pleasant and have always trusted their advice. Sometimes we get extras and we value their help

April 22nd 2019 Update: always reliable

we had a stay at the crown metropol in perth and it was perfect. it was a very cold wet weekend but you would never notice it everything went as planned

Good hotel

Hotel was good. Clean and good choice of food for breakfast. Only down sides were the airport transfers to the hotel didn't turn up,the airconditioner was set to one temperature and the shower drain was blocked.

So easy to deal with

Made our trip simple and easy
Heaps of added extras , great communication and easy to deal with. Will definitely refer to friends and will use again. Couldnt fault their service and cant wait to go on our next trip with them

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

First time user of Travel Online recommended by a colleague.

First time user here. I was recommended by a colleague to use Travel Online to book my vacation. I checked it out, looked at places and booked. I didn't think twice about spending time on researching A,B and C. I let Travel Online help me with that, coordinate all these things and the end result, everything played out legendary. I played everything by ear, didn't really concern myself on details and was in full vacation mode. My Travel Online consultant and their team did a great job in my opinion. They coordinated everything so I wouldn't have to. I just packed and jumped on a plane. Everything worked out extremely well and I had a wonderful vacation. The only real decisions I had to make was choosing a place to go... I guess that's half the battle. Will definitely use them again!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights

Fiji 2019

First time booking 100% online. I was very worried at first. Good communication and questions answered with in a reasonable time. Was told of other websites but definitely the cheapest and easiest by far. Would definitely use them again.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

Voucher - never again!

As a gift, I received a travel online voucher and activating/using it has been very difficult - many emails and phone calls over 3 attempted bookings over months before I was able to finalise. At one stage company refused to honour the inclusion of breakfast but a package inclusive of breakfast was very clearly indicated - apology received after a few e-mails - by then the room price had risen by about the same cost as the breakfast. Beware of prices - one room had escalated by $90 in a matter of a few hours. However staff I dealt with were always polite and helpful - it is just a dreadful voucher system they are trying to deal with.
The people who gave me the gift voucher felt really bad for such a gift and have apologised many times after I explained the situation. My advice - if you are contemplating a travel gift voucher do not use Travelonline

Trip Completed No

First Family holiday overseas with Travel Online

First time using an online agent, and they didn't disappoint. Could not find another company who would match or do better then Travel Online. Loved all was inclusive, from the flights to the transfers to the resort.
can't wait for our next holiday where we definitely will be contacting Online Travel.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

3 years - 3 holidays - all with bonuses

I've booked deals with travelonline 3 times now - I like to check and triple check other prices but they do always seem to have best deals. They do have some sort of price guarantee against Australian companies if you find a better deal.
Booking is simple online - choose and change all your flights, accommodation and extras, get a quote then a deposit. Great email communications or they answer the phone and your consultant will talk to you or someone else if they are unavailable will assist. After a while I changed my mind and changed booking to a different destination without an issue. Always get a bonus too.. (last trip chose the couples 1 hour massage)

Booking Type Accomodation

Is worldaway as safe travel site
Hi there, Worldaway is actually a competitor of ours so we are unable to comment on their reputation. We are able to assist you with booking your holiday and would be happy to help. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com

I am travelling on the Majestic Princess Nov.2019. Departing Sydney - NZ return. What are the gratitude arrangements and also wifi arrangements? Thank you.
Princess Cruises while sailing in Australian waters or to/from an Australian port have Gratuities included in the upfront price as we do not have a tipping culture here in Australia so you will not get a bill for these at the end of your cruise. As always if you come across some exceptional service and would like to show your gratitude you may definitely do so at your own discretion. There is a 24-hour internet cafe onboard and shipwide wireless internet available onboard Princess Cruises. Fees are by the minute, and vary according to packages purchased. If you choose to purchase by the minute, rates are much more expensive. Internet access is charged at $0.79 per minute, $69 for 120 minutes, $99 for 240 minutes, $159 for 460 minutes or $199 for 680 minutes. Princess Cruises offers three different packages in Australia. Social costs $14.99 per day and allows access to the most popular social websites and applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Also includes WeChat and WhatsApp. The Social Package should be purchased for printing airline boarding passes. Surf costs $24.99 per day and includes the Social Package plus generic browsing sites, email, news, finance, sports and more. Premium costs $29.99 per day and includes Surf Package plus video streaming including YouTube and Skype. However please note that ship internet access is not guaranteed at all times due to the nature of satellite communications, which are subject to itinerary and possible disruption from weather patterns and various obstructions. Also, internet access via satellite is significantly slower than high-speed connections on shore. WiFi at sea can be unreliable and also very expensive. Although you maybe able to connect you may not always be able to browse. We definitely recommend buying a package as this is the more economical choice.

The quote price... is that the full price including flights or is the flights more money

Similar listings