Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (181) · No (12)
  • Ease of Booking

jacqui

Jetstar Refunded my cancelled flights and Travelonline wont pass on my Refund..

Booking Type Flights
jacqui

Thank you I am not asking for anything I am not entitled to. I would just like an email confirmation that once you receive my refund from Jetstar it will be refunded back to me.

jacqui

Hi, Can you please let me know if this has been looked at yet. I cant work because I am fostering my baby grandson and my husband has just lost his job. This is very stressful for us. Can you please communicate with us..

Mandy

MandyNew South Wales

Warning consider booking any travel with travel online

They are not looking after customers during convid 19. I’ve been told I have to wait 12 weeks for a refundable accommodation booking. I understand they have many customers affected but should be looking after the welfare of each customers situation which is different in each case.

Warning: No Flexibility with Coronavirus

andyg83
andyg83

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Great to hear hotels and airlines are crediting customers now. I’ve sent an email about my $200 deposit if it can be refunded or as credit. Look forward to your reply. Understand you are busy now so happy to wait.

steve a.

steve a.

Great trip: stunning scenery and genuinely friendly people

Excellent feedback to queries prior to trip which was excellent in current uncertainty. Very friendly people in stress free, lush landscape. Tours from resort were intimate and informative and resort was incredibly relaxing.

• +2
Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Steve, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

K Lacey

K LaceySydney, NSW

Great value, really helpful

Travel online provided a great rate, slightly cheaper than the lowest competitor, but with loads of extras thrown in at massive value.
When we needed to change our booking, they helped us with multiple options and no fuss.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi K Lacey, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Daniel Pearce

Daniel PearceCentral Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Travel

My husband and I recently booked a Bali getaway using Travel Online for the first time. We have traveled overseas extensively in the past and found Travel Online especially our agent Lisa professional, helpful. Travel online made this trip one of our most relaxing stress free experiences. We look forward to using Travel online for future holidays.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Daniel, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

PC134

PC134South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience.

From original booking till we arrived home the whole process was seamless. Every thing offered met our expectations, including, pricing, bonus offers airport transfers etc. Would definitely recommend TravelonLine to anyone considering booking a Holiday.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Accommodation Vanuatu

Booked a 5 nights accommodation in Vanuata, I had already purchased flights and made own arrangements for transfers, although the deal listed transfers as included it was easy to make changes to tailor to my wants and needs and the service was so efficient and easy to communicate with. Reservation and payment was quick and easy, accommodation was fantastic and great value. Would definitely book again.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi NDZ, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Clyde Morgan

Clyde MorganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and efficient online travel agency

We booked a five night trip to Bali. We had some queries about different flight options, and Lisa from travelonline.com answered our queries and helped us choose the best flight/accommodation package for us, including transfers. Costs were as quoted and there were no unexpected, additional costs. Good service.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Clyde, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Very efficient

Met nearly all expectations -one error in advertising stated free flow beer between 5-6 daily but in fact only given voucher for 1 hour free flow beer for 7 nights

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Genni. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Please feel free to DM us if you would like some clarification on the free flow beer offer. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

cottcamry

cottcamryPerth, WA

Included everything for a exceptional stay

Contact from Rhiannon before we left was easy to understand and received well when we got to Bali!
Highly recommended to everyone we meet!
The Kirana Hotel Canggu staff were friendly and professional!

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Cottcamry We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoyed your time in Bali! We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Their attention to detail and responsiveness was exceptional and professional.

Our booking exceeded our expectations and we'll definitely use them again! Our agent, Poi Mellon, is worthy of particular mention as she provided great service and responsiveness. We are thankful for a great holiday we had been looking forward to for a long time!

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Michael! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
TravelOnline C.Travel Online

So easy - cheaper than using local travel agent

It had been a while since we had done any travel so I was initially a bit nervous, but this system was so easy to use and help was just a phone call away not just online by yourself. We booked a trip for half the price we were going to in the travel agent. Booking was simple. Payment was straightforward and we had a ball. Anytime I called the staff were helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely use this service again for our next trip.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hey There! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us and enjoyed your holiday! We look forward to helping you book your next exciting trip.

Sharon Schruba

Sharon SchrubaSydney Surrounds, NSW

travelonline is a great company!

Everything went like clockwork. The transfers were there and on time. We upgraded our flight to Fiji Air, amazing service! No additional fees. I booked during click frenzy so I used the coupon to upgrade to Fiji Air. So much better than Jetstar.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Sharon, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoyed your holiday. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Travelonline Mulia Bali Package

This package is highly recommendable. It includes airport transfers, most amazing buffet breakfast and US$25 per day in food & beverage credits. The Mulia grounds are fantastic with lots of different pool areas. We especially enjoyed the Sky Bar with great drinks & delicious food. Will be booking this deal again in the future.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Sue, we're so happy to hear you've had a great holiday in Bali at The Mulia. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

grace

graceSouth East Queensland, QLD

amazing!!

amazing company, really really helpful and nice! would book with them again. made booking our first holiday stress free! kept contact often and have us a gift for booking with them too. :)

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Grace! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

John and Joy

John and JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Trouble free booking

Was hesitant to use online travel agent as always previously booked with well known agent ..
She was always so busy and often didn’t return our calls.
Couldn’t believe how easy it was to book holiday online and everything went smoothly..no hidden charges.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi John & Joy, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Family getaway

Seaworld Absolutely fantastic value and all the family had a wonderful time. Definitely be back and biking again. Agent is a great pleasure to deal with, no hassles at all.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Peta, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Karina

KarinaHunter Region, NSW

Best easy service

Using the Travel online service for booking our holiday was simple and easy and when speaking to a representative was accommodating and able to facilitate our requirements. Would use again

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Karina! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Louise D

Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Kym P.

Kym P.asked

Can u pay holidays off?

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Kym, we have a few different payment options. You can find more information about them here: https://www.travelonline.com/payment-options

Neil L.
Neil L.

Yes you can with HSBC Card 12 Months Interest Free

Princesssassyxox

Princesssassyxoxasked

I have a $100 voucher for travelonline.com and want to use it to stay at a hotel in my city but at checkout there's no option to input a voucher or gift card. Please help.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi There, Please contact our reservations team on 1300 883 887 and they will be able to assist you with your booking.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives