Travel Online

Recent stay at Adina Norwest Sydney

Staff at Adina Norwest Sydney have been courteous and helpful. A special thanks to Farhad who was exceptionally helpful during our stay at Adina. Farhad went above and beyond his employment requirements to make our stay comfortable.
Sarath and family

Booking Type Accomodation

Best online travel service I have ever used

Easy to use online booking form what we booked was what we received, excellent updates and experience all round. I will be using travel online again to book my next holiday adventure.

Ease of Booking
Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Great prices and service

We've booked our Fiji holidays with Travelonline for several years in a row. The prices are always really competitive and the service is great. I love that you only need to pay a $100 deposit and can pay the rest closer to the holiday. We always meet people on holidays who have paid similar prices but have less included in their package.

Ease of Booking
Booking Type Accomodation

There is only 1 advantage to this site, the rest is ordinary

Cumbersome and mildly irritating booking process. They are a booking agent, no different to Flight Centre, so be prepared for lots of to-and-fro slow reply emails because what is advertised on their site, isn't necessarily available or for the price. They are not like Expedia and others, where it is all instant.

PRO: this site allows you to delay payment on accommodation. Can give you some breathing space between paying for flights straight away then accommodation a month before you travel.

CON: slow, back-and-forth communication. When you are booking late-ish....this is really stressful! You risk missing out on your preferred option. Their payments system is glitchy. We made full payment via Credit Card (so it's instant) - we then got approx 3-4 emails the following week saying our accommodation had not been paid for and was going to be cancelled! You ring them. They have a message service ONLY. They then ring you back when suits them. It took me nearly 2wk to sort this situation out. Meanwhile not knowing whether we would have accommodation, as no confirmation was received. I finally spoke to a manager 2wk before departure who emailed confirmation.

Do not rely on their travel reviews either- they don't publish the bad ones. Stick with Trip Advisor.

Recent Holiday

Our Consultant Clare Wilkinson, made everything seamless so that we had an excellent relaxing holiday. I recommend Travelonline to anybody who wants a stress free holiday. We will definitely be using Travelonline again.

Really good travel agency

Well organised and easy to deal with - both online and over the phone. No issues faced on our package deal.

Great service and communication

Holiday with flights and accomodation in Nusa Dua, Bali
All requests for help and changes, although not many, were promptly addressed and sorted.
We got exactly what was offered so expectations were met

Great service, wonderful to deal with

Just want to say a big thank you to travel online for their assistance in booking our family holiday, we got a great price and the staff are wonderful, we would definitely recommend them and we look forward to booking with them on our next holiday

Great site!!

Hello there. I booked Crown Metropol. It was absolutely lovely. The price was amazing compared to other sites and even Crown Direct. I could not redeem points on my Crown rewards card as I did not book through them but that's understandable, no problem. The room was great, although the shower was a bit small, but that was not a drama at all. The view of the carpark was a bit boring, did not expect that, but it was a room without a view, I suppose, but did not think it would be of the carpark. Loved the marble finishings in the bathrooms and the sheets on the bed were so clean and white!

Good value for money.

Radisson Blu Fiji package had quality inclusions and was a great place to stay. Staff at Travelonline were helpful and the whole process was easy as all our paper work was spot on. Thanks, we will use Travelonline again and recommend it to others.

Easy holiday

I was a difficult customer, changed my mind about 30 times! They made everything easy and uncomplicated. Great holiday, great price

Fantastic service.

We booked a holiday to Fiji for the family in September to travel in January. The experience was first class and met all my expectations in terms of quality, reliability and trust. The entire booking prices was simple, efficient and stress free as was the holiday itself, everything was perfectly organised. I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at Travel Online to anyone.

Would definitely book with Travel Online again

We booked flights, transfers and accommodation for Plantation Island Resort. The booking process was super easy and everything was arranged perfectly. Emails were replied to promptly and when I called staff were so nice and helpful. I was nervous about booking through an online travel company but it couldn't face home better.

We booked a holiday to fiji for 11 family members. The booking service was excellent. We changed our transfers and this was easily done.

Very disappointed, package deal looks awesome when you go further, it's totally double price and alm

advertised deals made me click the link but when i got quotations , it was never same. our travel dates was valid travel dates in package deal and they kept on saying it's school holiday so it's double the price etc...
Customer should be able to get same deals for what's advertised. they just want customers to put foot in but the advertised deal was never exist, that's how i felt

Peace of mind Booking Service!

Travelonline provide the service you would come to expect from a face to face travel consultatant over the internet. All questions are responded to with care and genuine interest and the entire process from quote to vacation is a breeze..

Great price and efficient

Since finding this website , we have told all our friends . The prices are unbeatable which enables us to stay at our favorite hotels more often

Spot on

Our family holiday to Fiji was perfect. Price was very competitive accommodation was perfect connecting flights bus & boat times made for smooth travelling thanks so much will use again

Scam!!!! Pricing increase!!!!!

After booking Garuda flights at 9am today for our honeymoon in September AND NOWHERE DID IT WARN THAT A PRICE COULD INCREASE, I was informed this afternoon that my flights have increased by over $130!!! and I was given a new price to pay. That being the case I would not have used this company. Here is a list of inconvenient changes to our honeymoon I made to suit that flight; all 3 of our accommodations booked and paid for had to be changed by a day as the flight was the cheapest on line. Furthermore one accommodation cannot be changed again so we are now stuck for those dates. Had I known this flight did not exist at this price I would not have changed my dates and I just would have left all 3 bookings as they were! We have also had to inform our managers that our holidays are a day later now and this also organised with pay office. I went from telling all our family and friends our honeymoon is booked and how fantastic a deal we got to absolute deflation and disappointment. I begged customer service to please honour this for us as it is our honeymoon and I was put on hold and then told it was not possible but I could fly on a cheaper airline, Malindo. To say this is not good enough is an understatement and I felt as though the most important time in our lives has been completely ruined by a total pricing scam. And to think this company was recommended to me. I will spread the news FAR AND VERY WIDE on every social media platform I can. If you want your wedding and honeymoon plans completely RUINED then use Travel Online. Thanks for the tears today.

Hi Ro, Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. We are very sorry you feel your experience with TravelOnline has not been pleasant thus far. We know your honeymoon is a very special time in your life and we pride ourselves on our customer service, so we have investigated this further with our Reservations Manager. As our quotes state "Availability is subject to final confirmation. Airfare prices are correct at the time of quoting, but are subject to change. If a price variation occurs, we will advise you prior to proceeding." Unfortunately on this occasion, seats on the flight you got a quote for sold out before your booking was processed. As such, the next available option was more expensive. To rectify the situation, our reservations team were able to find you alternative flights on the same dates that were actually $400 cheaper than you were originally quoted, however you chose not to take up this option. We would still love the opportunity to rectify the situation. If you are open to this, our Reservations Manager Michelle would be happy to give you a call.If I wanted to fly the budget airline Malindo I would have booked with Malindo in the 1st place as I was well aware of the price difference so NO, you’re alternative was not good enough for our special occasion and if your customer service white liner supervisor had any decency they would have honoured the $130 difference as it’s personally not coming out of anyone’s pay. You people need to think about if it was yourselves and your honeymoon plans. The fact I changed all my accommodation dates and both my fiancé and I had to deal with our bosses and pay office should have been enough for it to have been honoured. As it is I will bad mouth you people to all my fellow travellers. It should have just been honoured because not honouring it under our special circumstance tells us and the public that you really couldn’t care less about the customer. $130 for very, very bad publicity and loss off potential customers. DUMB.

Travel Online - Professional and Reliable

We booked a travel package to Bali for my family (4 adults) and this is the 2nd time I have used Travel Online.

I would not hesitate to recommend Travel Online to friends and family as they:

* Have a good range of holiday packages to many destinations
* They are very professional with what appears to be a well structured process of delivering good service, well developed travel packages and secure management of the clients funds partly paid in advance.
* Prompt and efficient reply to enquiries either by email or they are easily accessable over the phone.