Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (209) · No (37)
  • Ease of Booking

Nerissa H.
Nerissa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN

Booked a package trip to Bali in 2019, due to leave in May, trip was cancelled due to Covid. This company has done nothing to support a refund, they have never kept me up to date with airlines refunds policies and feels they should keep their commission and a $100 credit and supports the airlines (Garuda) with their ever changing refund policy. Agent cant even send me a copy of the terms of my ticket I have asked 10times. They are rude, unhelpful. NEVER AGAIN.

J. JOSEPH
J. JOSEPHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worse company I have ever dealt with!

Chellygirl72
Chellygirl72South East Queensland, QLD

Tangalooma Moreton Island

All laid out in writing and payment dates advised very easy to deal with. Only would suggest some different options on payment plans and smaller deposit so you aren't scared to book due to sudden Covid lockdowns that may occur.

PriscillaGreat Southern, WA

Best travel planning experience ever!!

From the time we began planning our eastern states holiday the team at Travel Online were so informative and helpful. Right when we were due to head off covid restrictions became a reality and a call to the team gave us the confidence and ability to amend our booking and continue with our holiday. Highly recommend Travel Online.

Priscilla

I will definitely seek Travel Online's assistance when booking our next holiday, they took all the pressure off in creating the perfect experience, well done T.O. :)

Beware if you have a cancellation.

We are still waiting for a refund for flights more than 14 months ago.

They refused to refund our accommodation charges, despite the accomodation provider not charging them. The reason they gave is that we cancelled with 45 days of the booking. We didn’t cancel, The borders shut!!

We have been refunded by another online travel agent within 2 weeks of flights been cancelled, despite being a budget provider. Jeststar has refunded me 3 times during the pandemic within 2 weeks.

It’s beyond a joke now. Much safer to book direct with airlines

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

TOCS298737. I have been told several times it is coming and yet each time the date passes.

Susan
SusanQueensland

Extremely poor service, in fact there was no service at all.

Rang four times, left message four times, not contacted once by anyone.

Will not consider trying to use this organisation again. Promises but no follow through. I know there are better travel agents out there.

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Port Douglas

It is not every day that you receive a reduction in accommodation charges to Port Douglas. So it came as a nice surprise, when Travel online passed them on to us. I have had several holidays with Travel online and been very happy with them. I would highly recommend them.

Tracey R.
Tracey R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and very efficient

Travel online made booking the holiday deal easy. They were efficient, knowledgeable and great communicators. Everything went perfectly. I would use them for my next holiday and recommend them to my friends

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Company

We have booked several trips with Travel On Line and have never encountered a problem. Have never been charged additional fees and have enjoyed all our vacations. We'll done Travel On Line

Veda
VedaSydney, NSW

Great Value

This was the first time we booked with Travelonline. We booked both flights and accommodation with them. I was a bit sceptical so I checked with both Virgin airlines and Silkari resort in Port Douglas to make sure they have our bookings.Everything went smoothly. Now we booked another holiday with Travelonline to Fiji. The value we received booking with them is much better then on the other websites we have been using.

Deb
DebPeel, WA

Great Saving Great Service

The prices available via Travel Online were amazing. No one I met at the resort had got even close to the price paid with these guys. I had no issues with any of the process and they are prompt with any questions responding. I stayed in the gorgeous sunset resort of Mindil Beach Casino. I loved the resort, location and sunsets. The resort has a few issues that let it down a little but the overall experience was amazing.

Kean Selway
Kean SelwaySouthwest, VIC

Very safe and helpful travel service

All the team involved were super helpful and competent. They managed the ever-changing COVID situation and assured our deposits from cancellations and re-booked and re-arranged everything without any fuss whatsoever.

mr boogeyman
mr boogeyman

Great short Holiday destination.

Shasam
ShasamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous holiday

Everything was fantastic. Originally booked for somewhere else but need to change all plans due to covid & Amy did everything possible to help, suggest & make sure all bases covered. Cannot fault. Thank you for a great holiday experience.

Perfect holiday

The only objection was no booking transfer from Hotel in Cairns to Airport.Hotels were great with friendly service. Silkhari Hotel in Port Douglas was better than expected.Oakes Hotel in Cairns centrally located with wonderful roof top dining

Read more reviews - page 2

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

John N.
John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,

TravelOnline Team

Louise D
Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives