1,146 reviews
  • Trip Completed Yes (181) · No (24)
  • Ease of Booking

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Do not hand over one cent to travel online - appalling customer service

DonovanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not use this company!!

Booking Type Flights

Hi,

As per the above comment, my booking can be used for any travel service you offer such as flights, accommodation or holiday packages?

Hi Donovan,

That is correct, yes. Any flight credit must be used with the airline you originally booked with and is bound by their terms and conditions but the remaining credit for your booking can be used on any other travel service that we sell.

Ian

IanBundaberg

What a waste of my time this was.

Spent an hour with my wife looking at available bookings through this company. Made booking only to get a phone call 2 days later saying that my booking was not confirmed or available. I then phoned the resort directly and made a booking easily. Do not use this site to book accommodation. I have just spent some time reading the large number of poor reviews for this company. I wish that I had read these before trying to book through travelonline because I would not have wasted my time and would have gone elsewhere immediately.

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Waiting for agent to call me

I called at 4.30pm on Wednesday Afternoon & was advised that an agent would call me back.
I called again at 2.00pm on Thursday Afternoon & was asked if an agent could call me back & I said I was still waiting to hear from yesterday, the reply was I will mark it URGENT.
Its now 4pm on Thursday & still Nothing.
I wouldn't waste my time with this company, we were about to book for a group of 6 on the Spirit of the Outback railway In first class, but dont worry about it. We have taken our business elsewhere.
Today is Saturday at 0850 & still have heard nothing from this company, glad it wasn't urgent, glad I took my business elsewhere

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Do not book through travel online.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would NOT RECOMMEND TravelOnline.com - Frustrating, disappointing and full of contradictory information

Jesse D.

Jesse D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impersonal service, metiocre response!

Peter M.

Peter M.Sydney, NSW

Corrupt company cashing in on customers

I booked a trip via travel online which I had to cancel due to travel ban in Australia. The hotel confirmed free cancellation and advised travel online had not paid them. Travel online cashed in and refused to provide a cash refund, providing voucher only. The idiots went as far as first to lie about hotels/flights not having provided a refund but when I shared the email they changed their tune. Its very unlikely the company will survive so I can only assume it is to pay CEO and leader bonus as they would be getting job keeper to pay their staff. Do not use as they will screw you over to their benefit

Fil

FilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would never go through Travel Online again in my life.

Tracey SoloNew South Wales

Never use Travel online!!!!

I had a holiday to Hayman Island booked. Due to the Coronavirus we couldn’t go. Travel online will not refund and only offer credit vouchers. Other travel agents are giving refunds. Why should they keep my money?? I won’t be able to take holidays, so being able to rebook is impossible. I’m so disappointed. They have my $14,000 and I can’t get my money back. Don’t use this company, whatever you do.

Sanjay L.

Sanjay L.Sydney, NSW

Gave us useless vouchers to protect their sales commission

Not refunding covid-19

Had Bali Accom booked for 22april to 30april.
Booked flights and another hotel seperatly and was fully refunded.
Travelonline said they received booking credit from Bali hotel, but the credit voucher received is for travelonline? The credit expires on 22april 2020 there is no chance of safe travel in this time frame. I pray this company has Liquidation Insurance as I’m doubtful this company will exist in twelve months time.
As others have mentioned I will be pursuing this matter as a broken contract and encourage all others to do the same

Ab1

Hope they don't go insolvent

Not refunding-covid-19

Rameeza A.
Rameeza A.

Thank you for the response...highly appreciated

Wont refund cancellation

Due to age , coronavirus and advice of the government accommodation was cancelled and a refund was requested. I cannot travel at any other time. Was told no refund only a credit. The hotel has not been paid for this money as I have a checked, it i still held by Travel Online but they wont refund it, only wish to provide a credit which is no good to me. Would not have booked if I had known that there was no refund. This is simply greedy tactics, take your money but no refund . Very bad business indeed. It was booking reference QW4255952

David Lawson

A complaint has now been forwarded to the ACCC for a review.

jacqui

Jetstar Refunded my cancelled flights and Travelonline wont pass on my Refund..

Booking Type Flights
jacqui

Thank you I am not asking for anything I am not entitled to. I would just like an email confirmation that once you receive my refund from Jetstar it will be refunded back to me.

jacqui

Hi, Can you please let me know if this has been looked at yet. I cant work because I am fostering my baby grandson and my husband has just lost his job. This is very stressful for us. Can you please communicate with us..

Mandy

MandyNew South Wales

Warning consider booking any travel with travel online

They are not looking after customers during convid 19. I’ve been told I have to wait 12 weeks for a refundable accommodation booking. I understand they have many customers affected but should be looking after the welfare of each customers situation which is different in each case.

Warning: No Flexibility with Coronavirus

andyg83
andyg83

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Great to hear hotels and airlines are crediting customers now. I’ve sent an email about my $200 deposit if it can be refunded or as credit. Look forward to your reply. Understand you are busy now so happy to wait.

steve a.

steve a.

Great trip: stunning scenery and genuinely friendly people

Excellent feedback to queries prior to trip which was excellent in current uncertainty. Very friendly people in stress free, lush landscape. Tours from resort were intimate and informative and resort was incredibly relaxing.

• +2
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Steve, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

K Lacey

K LaceySydney, NSW

Great value, really helpful

Travel online provided a great rate, slightly cheaper than the lowest competitor, but with loads of extras thrown in at massive value.
When we needed to change our booking, they helped us with multiple options and no fuss.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi K Lacey, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Daniel Pearce

Daniel PearceCentral Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Travel

My husband and I recently booked a Bali getaway using Travel Online for the first time. We have traveled overseas extensively in the past and found Travel Online especially our agent Lisa professional, helpful. Travel online made this trip one of our most relaxing stress free experiences. We look forward to using Travel online for future holidays.

Trip Completed Yes
TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Daniel, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

John N.

John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,

TravelOnline Team

Louise D

Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Kym P.

Kym P.asked

Can u pay holidays off?

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Kym, we have a few different payment options. You can find more information about them here: https://www.travelonline.com/payment-options

Neil L.