Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (231) · No (61)
  • Ease of Booking

HORRENDOUS COMPANY

Danny R.
Danny R.
Michelle M.Travel OnlineSend a private message
Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made booking our holiday easy!

TravelOnline made booking our holiday very easy, I wouldn’t hesitate to book our next holiday through them :-)

• Incentivised Review No
SoSo
SoSoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would never use them again

Gisele C
Gisele CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Amazing trip we had with Travel Online. Great service, experience. We had a fun trip.
Highly recommend.

katherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A horrible experience

We have tried for days to rebook a trip cancelled due to covid. Travelonline said there was no availability at the hotels, even though there was availability on their website. They have now cancelled the bookings without authorization. Insurance won't cover all our costs, so they have lost us thousands. They won't respond to messages or calls. This is causing unknown stress while we are meant to be recovering from covid. Completely unacceptable - would not ever recommend anyone booking with Travelonline.

katherine

We have just received a call from Fiji airlines asking why we did not turn up to the airport - so it looks like you didn't cancel the flight and we currently have no credit for the airfares??

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Great Company To Deal With

Travel Online were great to book our trip to New Zealand through. Because of Covid our holiday had been cancelled and rebooked. They contacted us or returned phone calls when adjustments were needed. I can imagine they have been extremely busy but all our plans went along smoothly. Thank you to Kristy and her team.

jaswelSydney

Super easy and tailor made to your needs

Booked trip to Fiji last October for trip in July this year. They met our expectations and more. Will definitely book with them again. Easy to speak to and very professional.

jaswel

No worries. We are looking into it for July again next year.

Nikki I
Nikki ISouth East Queensland, QLD

A great holiday experience

A great experience booking through Travel Online, would definitely book through them again. We had a lovely holiday on Hayman Island and the whole process was easy to navigate. Can't wait for the next one!

Stay clear.

Custer service is pathetic.stay clear of this company. I tried numerous calls and emails requesting some form of communication and received nothing. I would never use this organization again. W

George
George

Spare me your genetic excuse. You have my number, if you really cared about people and the reputation of your business you would call.

Hi George,

Thank you for PMing us with that extra info. I will have our Reservations Manager reach out to you to assist in getting this rectified.

LincolnSydney, NSW

Dodgy travel agent

Lincoln

Ref: TOCS314202. Please give me my flight credit voucher and I want to book directly with Virgin Australia airline. The grief you have caused me, I don't want to continue that any further.

Hi Lincoln,

Thank you for that information. I have passed on all of your feedback to our Reservations Manager who will be able to assist you.

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holiday to Fiji on Castaway Island

It was an amazing holiday and was easy to book. Unfortunately once we’d paid, Virgin changed it’s direct flights from Sydney instead of Melbourne. We changed to Qantas and 6 weeks later haven’t received a refund.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this on to our Reservations Manager so that he can look into this for you and give you an update on when you can expect your refund.

Steve G
Steve GPerth, WA

Short getaway

Saw an ad for Daydream Island with Travel Online, booking process was easy. Email communication efficient, and had good inclusions added. Would happy to use them again if more specials were on offer.

Exceptional service

A fantastic experience with Travelonline with our Fiji holiday. Everything was just as promised and worked like clockwork from flights to transfers, accommodation and meals. Communication was excellent and we were able to enjoy a relaxing holiday with all the work done for us by the great team at Travelonline.

Great value

This holiday was a bargain, beautiful tropical Port Douglas, flights, accommodation really great, and a sunset sail, all part of the package. No hidden fees. Reliable local and affordable transport.

• Ease of Booking
Paul L.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

I don't know if this company is severely understaffed or what but the level of customer service is appalling. I've been trying for 3 Months to simply transfer some flight credits of mine held by travelonline to virgin so I can use them. First all you cannot ever speak to anybody as their phones are on permanent voicemail. You request a callback and you never get one. This leaves email, and responses take at least 3-7 days, usually not fully answering your question or getting something wrong, resulting in waiting another week for the next response. Absolutely worst experience I've had with a travel agent.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for that information, I will pass this along to our Reservations Manager to assist you.