4.3

83% · 8818 · 17%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Hugh H
Hugh HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great company to deal with

I went on line and bought a 48cm (Batman) carry on case for my Grandson’s birthday.
However when it arrived I realised I should have bought the 61cm case.
I emailed Travel Universe and asked if I could exchange it for the bigger one,
they said that would not be a problem, so I ordered the bigger one and sent the smaller one back and received a full refund for the smaller one.
A big shoutout for Nathania for her wonderful customer service and support.
And my Grandson got the case in time for his birthday. Show details ·  1
AWW
AWWSydney, NSW2 posts

Faulty product and won’t cover cost of return

Purchased an expensive bag. Bag arrived with a faulty zipper. Told I need to pay for return postage. Not impressed. Not easy to deal with when there’s a fault, not due to anything I did. Suggest avoiding this business.
Anna T.
Anna T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and I'm happy with the items I purchased. Show reply
Jan
Jan
Diane DB
Diane DB3 posts

Prompt and efficient

Extremely helpful customer service team. Very happy with whole process. Show reply
Scott J.
Scott J.2 posts

Top level customer service

I bought this bag as a gift and, being male, I got it wrong. I returned it and the process was super easy. The cost of the bag is in the process of being returned to me less the cost of postage, and if all online shopping or more specifically returns were this easy I'd do a lot more of it. I will definitely use Travel Universe again. Well done team :) Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardMurray Region, NSW

Service was Excellent

The customer service provided by the team at Travel Universe was excellent. I had a wheeled duffle bag where the retractable handle was damaged . They regularly kept me updated on the progress of the repair and replaced the entire handle under warranty. I would definately purchase from Travel Universe again. Thank you :-) Show details
Sebastian
Sebastian

Amazing Customer service

I bought a Disney suitcase from them that came with a faulty lock mechanism. After working with them to see if we can get it unlocked, they've sent a replacement right away. Amazing communication.
Seiftie s.
Seiftie s.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Good Job

I was initially skeptical due to the outdated website design, however, I can confidently affirm the legitimacy of the transaction. The order arrived promptly and in excellent condition. The Boxing Day sale offered an exceptionally favorable price. Despite the website's appearance, the overall experience was positive and the purchase proved to be reliable. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Shneor
Shneor

Great Service

I bought 2 identical Hydration packs about 8 months ago (Camelbak Mini MULE 1.5L Kid's Sports Hydration Pack )
One bag leaked from day one. Travel Universe did not ask much and sent a replacement at no charge. The second started to leak after 7-8 months after the purchase, in the same way the first one has. Again, no questions asked and a new hydration pack was sent under warranty,
The products are good, but seems like they have a design fault as the replacement product is a bit different from the original.
The first replacement holds strong with no issues. Show details ·  1
Happy Online Shopper
Happy Online Shopper

Amazing Service. Fast Shipping. Quality Product!

First time customer, most amazing service! The turnaround time between purchasing and receiving was the fastest I have every encountered online. Thank you for such a seamless online experience and for my gorgeous high quality bag! Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt

Prompt and helpful

I ordered a Victorinox Airox Carry On Hardcase which - on receipt - I noticed had a minor issue out of the box. I emailed Travel Universe and was contacted by Jenny. She was amazing; prompt and very helpful. After a few emails to confirm details she organised a replacement. I have no hesitation recommending this company and will use them again for my future needs. Show reply
Girlnextdoor24
Girlnextdoor24Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Appalling Service

I purchased 4 bags from this company and one of the Samsonite bags arrived with both hinges broken. I contacted the company same day it arrived and they refused to return and advised me to take to a Samsonite repairer. Would never use again! Show details
Ann
AnnMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

customer service

I didn’t buy a product but just enquired about it. The respondent replied with the most detailed & lengthy response & even rang the manufacturer of the item to ascertain the facts. I would have no hesitation buying from this company as I assume the buying experience would match their customer service. Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great quality carry on luggage

We just received our carry on wheelie bag from Travel Universe by Tosca. The product is great quality & we are very happy with it. We had a slight problem but customer service quickly sorted it out.
We would be more then happy to order from Travel Universe again.

Denise
Denise

I have been trying to email you but unable to get through. I received the Antler Roller Case but did not receiver the luggage tags - Order no #337931 please advise when they will be delivered

Travel Universe   DM

Hi Denise, Your order was lodged as 2 parcels. We have responded to your email at 10:44am, Melbourne time with full details. Cheers

Fair R.
Fair R.

How long do you respond to emails? I have been waiting for an update on my order since last week. Thanks

Soren Rasmussen
Soren Rasmussen

They were pretty quick to reach on this email (service@traveluniverse.com.au) within a couple of hours.

Joyzzz
Joyzzz

They are better on social media (facebook). They seem to check that more regularly. Their response to emails as disappointing.

Janette. F
Janette. F

Can you please follow up my order 274954? I only received neck pillow. The suitcase is the priorty. Urgent! Have sent several emails.