1.1

• Trip Completed Yes (31) · No (125)
  • Ease of Booking

Refund

Hi, on 3rd of march we got the confirmation that our flight is cancelled and we will get a refund.... we did not get anything yet.... we tried to contact travelingo through many different way but there is no chance to get through to them...what last option do we have?

Karen Chedzey

Karen ChedzeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Left in the dark

I have the same issue. I have called and emailed many times with no answer since mid March this year. I would really like someone to at least advise they have my request to credit my flights.

No refund despite of follow up from last 3 months

I am not still not received refund despite of follow up from 3 months with Travelgenio for both of my international booking having details as under:

1. Booking Code - 17732326

2. Booking Code - 17731630

I have checked with Indian Airlines and they confirmed that they have refunded the full money back to Travelgenio more than 2 months back. Can you please look into the matter and process the refund ASAP.

Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

impossible to make contact

I have a flight schedule for 3 weeks from now and I need to talk to the agency because apparently my flight was canceled! It’s simply impossible to contact them by phone, I call everyday in al the number available, including international calls and they do not pick up. All emails have been in vain and I have sent around 5, all with no response.
I’m desperate and regret deeply of buying my ticket trough this agency, they have no respect for their clients...

Booking Type Flights

Worst company i have ever dealt with

They changed the original booking i made to one that was impossible to take. They then said they would refund me on November 6th 2019. It has been over 6 months, I have called constantly and emailed constantly but Travelgenio purposefully constructs their systems to be non-user friendly as humanly possible. My refund for my flight was given prior to all of COVID-19 occurring yet they refuse to keep me updated on my refund process.
They are the worst company I've ever dealt with.

kay

kay

Terrible, disgusting service where no refund issued for cancelled flights and can't be reached by phone or by email!

Andrew G

Andrew GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still no refund for cancelled flight, can't be reached by phone, asked not to contact again by email. Terrible service!

HPHawks

HPHawksMelbourne

No refund received

My flight was cancelled and I requested refund on 20th March, Now it is May, after 7 weeks, I still have not received any refund. Was trying contact them couple of times, through emails(system reply), calls (unable to talk to anyone using this booking reference17165642).

Yee Ling

Yee LingCentral, SA

Don't use travelgenio! Bloodsucker company!

nageshSSydney, NSW

No way to contact

I have a flight booking from Delhi to Syd on 11th May 2020. Due to COVID19 situation and lockdowns in both India and Australia. I wanted to get the refund as the airline is offering full refund for the customers. I have been trying to get hold of these guys for past few days. But there is no information about customer care .. not even an email address? It is quite frustating. They should not be allowed to operate if they cannot handel customer genuine queries.

nageshS

i have emailed and filled out the form as well. now waiting for the resolution

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

We have informed you how to contact us to register your petition. Once done, our agents will contact you asap. Due to the actual situation, reply times have increased. Thanks

kittyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company is fraudulent, and has stolen money from me.

This company is fraudulent. Qantas fully stated that they would refund all flights due to coronavirus. This company has not only not answered my emails, but has taken more money out of my account without issuing any credit or contacting me about this. I will be contacting the consumer affairs committee. They have extorted me! I want a refund, and I also want to refund for the money that they just fraudulently took.

kitty

Hello, I did this and nobody has responded once again.

Abdull

AbdullSydney, NSW

the worst ever, this is fraud

I have never experienced a worse service in my whole life than Travelgenio. My flight has been cancelled and it was on the the 5th of April. I send several emails since then. tried to contact the Australian number provided in their website +61388205378, with no answer. Tried to send email to all your emails around the world including customer service one with also no answer. My booking reference is S4466E and confirmation number is 17826275. I have contacted both Quantas and Turkish Airlines and both advised that refund should be processed by Travelgenio. How can we contact a Travelgenio that seems does not exist anymore?

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Cancellation of Flight

Hi, like many others, I am struggling to get a response. I have a booking in October from Oslo to Perth which I cannot now complete. I have emailed you and received an enquiry ticket No of 3505165. The problem I seem to have is that because when I made the booking, I used my work email. That has now changed. It seems to be all too hard if you don't still have the email address that you made the booking with.

A response would be very much appreciated.

Ian

AnneA

AnneAFar North Queensland, QLD

Frustrated customer

We booked flights for July travel to USA in early February and as a result of the pandemic, our dance camp was cancelled. I have been trying to contact Travelgenio (with great difficulty as virtually nothing is published) since the beginning of April and feel as though we are being ignored. I rang the Australian number - it was incorrect, and, similarly to other travellers am worried that Qantas offer of full refunds by 30th April will be lost through this company's apparent reluctance to be contacted. I realise that they may be 'under the pump' but that's how we're all feeling and would appreciate at least some acknowledgment that we have a claim.

Ridiculous customer service

I have tried contacting travelgenio multiple times and have yet to receive any response. Like the previous review said there is no way to contact them. tried calling their Australian centre but was hung up. saying that we only will be entertained 72 hours prior departure. QANTAS has send out an email about requesting for refunds for flights travelling before JULY 31 and dateline for request is the 30.04.2020. but due to the fact that i've chosen to buy my tickets through travelgenio i could not go directly to them,. I was meant to travel on the 02.06.2020. i've send them multiple request through their contact us page as well and have yet to receive any response!

RE: Fwd: Re: refund due to corona booking number: 16551808

Rashmikant P.

Rashmikant P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Because i cannot give less than 1 star

These people are fraud, Due to COVID19 airline have cancel the flight and these people are asking 50 euro to issue travel voucher. Even though airlines offered full refund these people is only offering credit voucher at the cost of 50 euro each ticket. These is completely LOOTING people who are not at fault. Can somebody suggest me to how and where i can lodge legal complaint about this loot ??
Because these people sitting on poor passenger's money , they think they can make their own rules.

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Horrible, horrible experience !

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Worst travel booking company avoid at all cost

Booked a flight to Townsville late last year to travel there in 2 days time. Tried to call to cancel and been hang up like 10 times or more. Tried to email never gotten any reply. I simply want a credit note or refund as the QLD State border all closed and we are not allow to travel there. This link I came cross http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus is completely useless and it doesn't go anywhere. Very frustrated with this company

Emily
Emily

Thanks for your reply in this case why can’t you guys send me an email to confirm it. My Booking Code EZFSKU.

Extremely enraged

Extremely enragedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can somebody actually answer me?

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Could you tell us your booking code?

Don't use this site ever. Terrible customer service.

Andreyasked

Trip to Malta canceled a month ago. Booking reference is QLXCWV. I am not able to get your response via mail or phone. Travelgenio web site doesn't allow to submit refund requests for a canceled flights. How can i receieve a refund and when to expect it? Thanks.

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Thank you Andrey for your comment. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

ok, thanks, will try..

JOSSEF ALMALEH

JOSSEF ALMALEHasked

Hi we were must to travel on 8.4.2020 to Tanerife.Iberia cancelled the flights during coronavirus.I sent you 2
messages via email and received #3592141 and 3592135 . I still haven't had a response from you. Can someone please contact me.My booking code is U2KMBU.my email: didialmaleh@yahoo.com

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased. Our agents try to prioritize based on flight schedules, but receiving duplicate emails will not help us speed up the process. Our agents will contact you as soon as possible. over the next few days. cordially

Gabby

Gabbyasked

Due to the coronavirus, our Summit at the Gold Coast Queensland had to be canceled and we would like to reschedule the flights till next year.
I sent a message via email and received a ticket #3420264 this was on the 18th March 2020. I still haven't had a response from you. Can someone please contact me.

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Hello Gabby. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation

Joe
Joe

Travelgenio never got back. We lost the ticket and money

Travelgenio O.Travelgenio

Due to the current situation, the reply times have increased a lot. Refunds will be processed as soon airlines approve them and manage them. Once received we will transfer them. Due to the actual situation all this process will take a few more weeks than usually. Regards

Get an answer from our members and Travelgenio representatives