Trendhim

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trendhim

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Order never filled

I ordered a set of earrings from this Australian website, assuming they had stock within the country. I received a tracking link a couple of days later saying they had been dispatched from Denmark. I was annoyed but decided to just suck it up and wait. Approx 7 weeks later I received a refund and email that my order had been "successfully cancelled". I asked what had happened and was told they were having trouble with their couriers and offered me a voucher for 20% off my next order. I got my money back, sure, but why the lengthy delay? What would be the point of the discount if they just cancel orders after so long with no explanation and no indication of which products they could or would actually deliver?

Andrew B.
Andrew B.

Terrific service

High quality products. Well packaged. Very prompt and helpful service before and after sale - answered all my questions fully and quickly. *****

Geninna A.Trendhim

This is so awesome to hear, Andrew! :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Should you need anything else, do know that we are just a message or a phone call away. Hope you are safe and well.

Misleading information

I ordered a men's bracelet for my nephew's birthday. Ordering and paying was easy as I thought I was ordering through an Australian website. Customer service was ok. I did ask if they could write on the tag I had purchase and received a message that it was not something they do. Once I received the invoice I noticed that the company is in Denmark. If I had known I would not have ordered from them. It's been almost a month for the bracelet to arrive. I would not order from them again but go elsewhere. Sorry Trendhim but you give out misleading information to Aussie consumers.

KrazyMonkey
KrazyMonkeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for price

Excluding the fact that it is from overseas and can take longer than advertised to arrive, when the watch box I purchased arrived the quality was amazing for the price I paid.

Geninna A.Trendhim

Hi there, KrazyMonkey, you just made our day. :) Thank you so much. If you need anything else, you do know where to find us. ;) Have a great weekend ahead!

Basma
BasmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

I ordered a ring for my partner with a personalized engraving in it. Even though the parcel came from Denmark and took a couple weeks to arrive, i was still amazed by the quality of the ring. UNFORTUNATELY the ring was too big because i selected the wrong size, and when i asked to return it they said it cant be returned because of the engraving but out of good will they have me a voucher for the complete amount i paid for the ring, so i could order the right size. Super thankful for their customer service, saved my $130 from going to waste.

Geninna A.Trendhim

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great comment here, Basma. :) We owe it to you guys, your support means a lot to us. Hope you are doing great!

If i could give 0 stars I would

Like everyone else, it took months and months to arrive from Denmark, and when it did, it was not correct and the package was damaged. Appalling. The tracking info given when requested was fabricated. Deceitful scam.

Steve M.
Steve M.

Slow and No

Tanya R.
Tanya R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

If i could rate this company a zero i would....

Disappointing

Item did not come in time for 40th birthday despite me paying 2/3 of the cost of the item for shipping and shipping clearly stating 3 day delivery. Tried to pass the buck with a disclaimer related to standard delivery. So much more deceitful compared to other online shipping services have used recently,
Contact people unhelpful in response.

Seemed Like A Scam

Ordered and they literally didn't send me the USPS tracking link. Then when they sent it to me in an email with just the US PS and link it showed that my product had been sitting in Chicago for weeks…… I told him I would be disputing this with my bank and suddenly the tracking link was updated instantly literally unbelievable this is definitely a scam.

Estie
EstiePerth, WA

Misleading

Bought a mens bracelet as I thought they are an australian website (.com.au) with a Sydney contact number but when it was "posted" it showed that it's coming all the way from Belgium. After 16 working days I'm still waiting for my bracelet and their support is not very helpful. Definitely would not buy anything from them again.

Kate