Trevor's Carpets

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trevor's Carpets

4.3

Barbara K.
Barbara K.Perth, WA

2nd time customer

J Leng
J LengPerth, WA

Could Not Be Happier with Experience and Final Result!

The buying experience with Laura of Osborne Park store was first class. Taking Laura's advice, we were super happy with how good the selection turned out to be and the high quality installation of both carpet and flooring. A tired house has been transformed and it now looks and feels like a brand new home!

Rhys Hill
Rhys HillPerth, WA

Had Braiden assist us in doing all our carpets and he went above and beyond. Will only use Trevors from now on!

Had Braiden assist us in doing all the floors in our new home and he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Will only be using trevors carpets from now on and recommending them to all of our friends and family! Not only is the customer service wonderful but the workmanship is also spectacular. Beyond impressed!

Brooke R.
Brooke R.Perth, WA

Top quality and service!

Just had my new carpet laid through the Osborne Park store and the quality and service was unbeatable. Paul is an absolute asset to the company, the only place I will source carpet from now on.

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Would recommend!!!! Excellent service and quality

I had carpet installed in our bedrooms last year and I couldn’t recommend Trevor’s enough! Before choosing to go through Trevor’s, I went to several other stores, unsure of what I wanted but unfortunately I experienced poor service at each and every store. A colleague recommended Trevor’s and I am so grateful that they did! The salesman Paul at Osborne Park was extremely helpful and made the whole process a breeze. The installers did a fantastic job, and ensured we were 100% happy with the job before they left. Overall I couldn’t be happier with the result and I will definitely be recommending Trevor’s to everyone!!

Awesome floors! Great service!

Trevor's provided wood floors and carpets for our whole house. Paul was very helpful and knowledgeable of the products and the guys installing the flooring did a great job.

Justin H.Trevor's CarpetsSend a private message

Thanks Andrew, appreciate the 5 stars, we will pass on the kind words to Paul and the team on your install.

Dylan J.
Dylan J.Perth, WA

Terrible and rude customer service.

I was around shopping for carpets and getting quotes as I am building a house. I went into the Midland store and started to look at their inventory. I asked the store person about the underlay and how thick it is. The response I got was “why does it even matter?, it doesn’t matter” in an extremely arrogant and rude way. I am sorry to ask questions about the product I was wanting to buy. Safe to say I walked out of there after that. Absolutely appalling social skills. Walked straight into Carpet Call afterwards and was actually treated like a person.

L.Allen
L.AllenPerth, WA

Very poor quality & workman ship

I built my house through the Homebuyers Centre 18 months ago.
I had the sheet vinyl laid in the kitchen, Family, Dining, Hallways & office. With in 4 weeks the vinyl looks like the ocean through out the house. After contacting Trevors to have this replaced under warranty, I have had numerous people out to the property and had to continue to follow up 3 times. Almost 2 years on they have finally agreed it needs to be replaced at an additional cost of $4000 for the area of 68.83m.
Extremely Dissatisfied, Do not recommend!!!

Would rate them a 0 if I could.

Be careful what you buy

Gave the exact measurements of my floor space and trusted the sales person to sell me the correct amount needed.
I got a professional to fit the flooring and now I have 2 full boxes left. Trevor's won't let me return. Feel ripped off! Won't be going there again. Don't trust them.

Roger
RogerPerth

2nd time round and still Happy

We have used Trevor's Carpets twice and have always been happy with service and staff. We have used them twice now and have been happy with our new house carpets and the property we invested in.

I feel like I have a new home! Thank you.

Considering I had a lot of flooring over a long period of time issues were dealt with professionally and with consideration for time frames (Christmas)! I really appreciate you going out of your way to ensure I was a very happy customer! Thank you.

AngelaPerth, WA

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• +2Thumbnail

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Terrible - shocking not even an apology

Terrible - very unorganised, paid half the money good 3-4 months prior to installation. Installation booked in weeks in advance. Three days before installation vinyl planks are still in Melbourne, hence vinyl install has been pushed back. Carpet installation was done as planned. Shocker - wrong colour carpet to the one we chose. Brand new house and the carpet guys chip the bottom of the door. So disappointed with Trever's carpet Osborne Park. Every time you call them there is a new guy to talk to and explain the whole story.

• +1Thumbnail
Naz
NazPerth, WA

Absolutely happy with hybrid flooring

We built our home and chose to have the Firmfit luxury vinyl flooring through out the house from Trevor carpets along with carpet in two rooms. Choosing this firmfit flooring has been the best decision we had for our house. The aesthetic is world class, quality is excellent and very easy to maintain (i.e clean) . We chose SpottedGum design. I cant understand why Trevor carpets donot advertise this firmfit flooring enough. Is there something I am unaware of?
The skirt board installation, the carpet (though minimal) installation are all excellent.
The staff was super friendly and professional (except one person who was probably new then)

W123
W123Perth, WA

Amazing product and service!! Highly recommend!!

Fantastic customer service experience, Nikki, Kieren and the team were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. The communication was great, any questions we had were answered and the whole process was stress free with an amazing end result! We couldn’t be happier with our brand new carpet!