Trevor's Carpets

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy after 2 installs

We have used Trevors in 2 houses over the past 5 years. I can not fault them. Their pricing was good, tradesmen were nice & polite and did a good job and their carpet seems to be really good quality.
Can't ask for much more!

Store LocationMalaga and Midland

Willetton Trevors Carpet Great Service Fantastic Carpet

If you are looking for flooring i highly recommend Trevor's Carpet in Willetton just ask for John. I had many bad experiences buying carpet from other companies that did not cover their warranties and sold me poor quality carpet at a premium and the installers were rough. However Trevor's Carpet have top quality service all the way and gave me a great price. The Installers (Brendan & Andy) were fantastic and very entertaining, they cleaned up after themselves and didn't leave any marks on my walls. I highly recommend this store.

Store LocationWilletton Trevor's Carpet

What a bargain!

Carlo at Trevor's Osborne Park was professional from the very beginning. His product knowledge was exceptional, and when we came back several times before deciding on our purchase, he was always patient and thorough. The icing on the cake was the price he quoted, which was an absolute bargain compared to other retailers. Carlo made the whole process fun and enjoyable, and we ended up with exactly the flooring solution we needed. Thank you Carlo and thank you Trevor's !

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Excellent sales staff and products

I cant praise the sales staff at Trevors in Osborne Park enough. We first dealt with Robert who was knowledgeable, not pushy and gave us a great price. We had to return a couple of times to look at the flooring colours as we were undecided, and dealt with Charlie who was amazing. He was so patient and knowledgeable. It felt like we were having a chat with a friend. Nothing was too much trouble for him at all. I will be recommending Trevors to all.

Store LocationOsborne park

Great Service and Price

Great friendly service from Kieren at Rockingham and good price on laminate flooring to supply and lay. Thanks for all your help would recommend this store for friendly service and good product.

Store LocationRockingham

Joondalup WA store was great and we love our floors

We've had our floors for a year and absolutely love them. Also the staff were excellent. Less salesy and more helpful. They actually saved us about 10-15% of the cost as the lady did the maths for us and we had been originally quotted the wrong space. This was a huge difference as it was like 240 sqm vs 210 sqm. And the floors are stunning. Everyone loves them. Kids are absolutely trashing them and they are surviving nicely. Wish I could remember the ladies name but she was brilliant and the range and prices were best in market.

Good advice and great quality for a reasonable price

Great service! Alan was very helpful and patient listening our criteria, explaining pros and cons of each product and helping is select the right colours and trims or house. Installation team was equally professional and skillful. Finished result is fantastic. Carpet and laminate looks and feels great. All achieved within a reasonable budget.

We are delighted with the service we received

My partner and I purchased floor boards for our lounge and our so pleased with the end result. We were also happy with the service we received fro the workers. Sky was very informative and ready to assist at all times, thank you. We will recommend Treveor’s carpets to our family and friends.

Severe damage to wall due to install

We made the decision to go with Trevor's post some carpet install quotes from several companies. What a mistake we made. The install resulted in all-round damage to the walls~ however one 'patch' was fairly significant. Approx 17cm in length, the paint had been stripped/chipped from freshly painted walls. To avoid any conflict with landlord, was forced to then pay someone to patch the damage.

The quote may be cheaper with Trevor's.... but you'll pay for it in the long run.

Great carpet and service

Dave in the Joondalup store was very helpful and knowledgeable. The carpet layers who fitted my carpet were fantastic! Dave and Bill have many years experience in carpet laying and it showed in their expert work and the beautiful result.

Shop Somewhere Else

Poor communication regarding carpet delivery dates and always chasing them for information. Carpet installers poorly equipped to deal with thick wool carpets. Installers bring along the smallest possible vacuum to clean-up after the installation and de-fluff the carpet. I’ve been left on two occasions now to clean-up after the job. No after-installation survey of customer satisfaction. Worst experience possible!

A fantastic team to deal with!

Alan was so professional and went out of his way to address our requirements. Nothing was too much trouble. From the initial product selection through to the final installation, the attention to detail and the entire process was seamless. We dropped by the showroom numerous times and staff immediately stood from their desks and literally greeted us at the door to direct our enquiry. Thanks so much Alan and the team, it's been such a pleasure to deal with you. We are thrilled with our new carpets!

Good Service!

Received great service, they allowed me to take there carpet sample booklet to match my floor tiles, which I really appreciated. Looking forward to the installing, hopefully the installation will be as good as the service!

Great service from sale through to install

Very good sales staff who remain flexible when having to change appointments. Good installer but be prepared to have cash handy if glued grippers are needed. Will definitely be using again.