Trip.com

Trip.com

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (34) · No (52)

Consumer Photos & Videos

Trip.com is a nightmare

Trip.com is a nightmare. You should always avoid taking Tickets and reservation with Trip.com. I have ended having two tickets for the same flight on the same date with same passport. I have not even got a refund for the wrong booking. There site for booking is crap and better be aware about my situation.

Aneta R.

Aneta R.Sydney, NSW

Horror!!!

Althom

AlthomPerth, WA

Very dishonest

If an attraction/hotel etc pays enough then Trip.com will simply not publish anything negative. Tried to post a honest review and it kept getting rejected so I just changed it to 5 stars without changing the wording and all of a sudden it was acceptable

Booking Type Accommodation and Tour
Zdenka B.

Zdenka B.Perth, WA

Dishonest, do not use

Ideally I wish I couldn't give them any stars. Our last booking to Hamilton Island they missed an entire night, which we spent 3 days calling and emailing about, while on our honeymoon. When it was finally resolved they moved us to a different hotel, attempting to sell it as an upgrade, which it was not as it was a lower quality room and they removed our breakfast from the booking, so we had to cover the cost. We had paid $585 per night. We had to move rooms twice, and were advised they would cover the cost of breakfasts, but have since come back to say they no longer can. I do not recommend using this company as I found them dishonest and untrustworthy, and will never use their services again.

KKK1985

KKK1985Sydney, NSW

How long does it take to process a refund?

I booked a one way flight through trip.Com flight from syd - auck and then auck - raro. Well that didnt happen because my connecting flight through jetstar from auck - raro got cancelled because of and let me emphasis it the airline. Ive returned back from my travels and have been told by the airline I need to contact trip.Com which I have. I am still waiting on a refund. Have recieved several emails to begin with stating no refund?? And then I had to call to explain to them that it was the airline that cancelled not I! Im still being processed in their books and yet the cancellation had nothing to do with myself. So buyer beware cheap doesnt always guarantee you a seat!

From

Hopeful customer in need of refund

juzzie

juzzie

Scam - misleading hiked fees

So hopeless it became HILARIOUS

Terry D.

Terry D.

Scam website! Beware

Booked flight this evening for tomorrow, have received no confirmation or itinerary 5 hours later.
The website 'help' page sends a '404' error, non existent. !000's of fake reviews at trustedreviews.com praising them lol

Booking Type Flights

ZERO STAR - Had to select one star for the sake of being able to write a review

Giuseppe M

Absolute SCAM Chinese company

ROCHELLE GAI SLOAN

ROCHELLE GAI SLOANSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Worst Experience I Have Ever Had Booking A Hotel

Made a booking for 1 room for my guest and I via a not user friendly web page, got a booking for 2 rooms instead (doubling the price - and do not know how it happened), rang to adjust the booking to 1 room only but it was completely cancelled with a wait of 10 days to have my monies put back on my visa debit card. Based in china and just do not care! Horrid customer service and avoid like the plaque. Actually worried I may not get the monies returned which is substantial after they charged me for 2 delux rooms.

ATen67

ATen67

Dejected returner

Booking Type Flights

Booking through Trip.com was one huge mistake that I will never make again.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Good price, fast delivery. Don't change anything after payment.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 Star- Not Recommending them

Unhelpful

Lack of authentic interest in assisting with flight concerns.
Extremely slow to reply to emails. However they did reply, but not in an acceptable time when it comes to catching flights. It was 2 or 3 days

Horrible.. thiefs

Called to make changes to reservation, Trip.com never made the changes , cancelled my reservation and refused to refund all my money. Lost over 200$... ruined my vacation.... emailed ... called and no one would help me.

Kathleen

KathleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never use again!!!

Their tickets are not just non refundable but non changeable. When you try booking it continues to say at the last min tickets sold out that you go again and again in frustration that you end up booking what ever time you can get. My tickets are almost a week away and yet they just send messages saying sorry policy states they are non changeable.

Aqua

Aqua

Very efficient - A happy customer

Their customer service has been doing above and beyond.
Booked a hotel in a hassle, didn't notice the non-cancellation policy. Ringed the hotel to cancel the booking due to flight delay, was told have to go through the booking agency. Called up Trip.com over the phone and the customer service advised me they have to negotiate with the hotel, obviously they have some sort of agreement regards to the room type. So I chose to stay on the line and it turns out to be the issue was solved within 2 minutes.
Excellent service!!