Trip.com

Trip.com

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible service - complete lack of professionalism and competency

Terrible Service

Had my middle name as my first name on the booking. They wouldn't do this minor change even with 16 weeks notice and charged me $300 to cancel my ticket. I will never rebook with Trip.com again.

Booking Type Flights

Rubbish. Stupid staff not helpful.

I bought connecting ticket from this rubbish site for my uncle. One flight was delayed that's why asked them to change the connecting flight also. Stupid staff always misguided me

Trip Completed Yes
Eve

EveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dishonest scammers

The sectors I booked for our flights were reversed on the tickets, was told it was our problem. Three days of calls, emails, they wouldn’t budge. Had to go direct to airline and it cost $700 for the changes. I thought I was using an Australian site, however it operates out of China. Do NOT use this company, total scammers. We saved so hard for a family holiday and now are out of pocket and have to change many of our plans.

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers!

Gino de Vera

Gino de VeraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Backyard Operation

Unreliable service. Booked a flight May2019 and re booked me in dates Oct2019 that are not applicable to my itinerary costing me more money. Their customer service is as bad over in terms of resolution. Never again. Melbourne Australia.

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Train booking cancelled without explanation

I booked a China rail trip well in advance of the travel date. On the date the train tickets were supposed to be issued I received an email from Trip saying the booking has been cancelled without any explanation. It has upset my travel plans. Same thing happened to my friend. If Trip cannot issue the ticket then it must not accept the booking. I am extremely disappointed. Do not, I repeat, do not use Trip to book your China rail tickets. Be forewarned.

Booking Type Tour

Wan Q.

Wan Q.Sydney, NSW

I got scammed too!! but my bank helped me dispute the transaction

Ains

AinsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Name on ticket and could do nothing about it but cancel & rebook with airline

Nick

NickBrisbane

dodgy website DO NOT USE

I booked a flight through Trip.Com. is said that the payment has been processed and that I will receive a confirmation email in a few hours. Nothing came through and when I called them they could not find any record of my booking. By then the price of the flights had gone up significantly and they could not assist at all.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AS IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Changed flight details then refused to give a refund

Maggie zhu

Maggie zhuSydney, NSW

Trip.com offer the best deal flying to Sydney from China.

Trip.com offer the best deal flying to Sydney from China. I have no problems booking my ticket on their website. They issued my ticket within an hour. Soon as I received the ticket, I checked my name , it was correct. I would recommend this website to my family and friends for future travels.

Wait and See

Booked recently through Skyscanner. Got a very good deal but was unsure of reliability, so checked on the airline website with the reference number I was given. It said booking cancelled, even though I had not cancelled it. I spent a long time waiting to speak directly to the airline to see if the booking still existed. After a lot of help and checking from them, I gave them the e-ticket number instead and was given an entirely different reference number. Speaking to Trip.com shortly after they sent a further email saying the one the airline gave me was the correct one. I have yet to fly out, but feel more confident now I am able to see my booking on the airline website. Fingers crossed all goes well from now on.

Hni

HniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t booked from this website

I just got scammed as well , they purposely messed up 1 alphabet of my name .When I ask to change it properly ,they asking $167 in 1 hrs have to be paid , if you missed the link ,the next day they asking for $200 saying the price will be changing everyday depend regulation. Never ever booked from this website.im still fighting for my flight next week .

Atr

AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase through this website

They will purposely stuff up the names on your ticket and then say they will only
Change the names for $150.00. Save your money and go elsewhere. Rude staff who have no idea what they are doing and no care factor what so ever .

John S

John SSouth East Queensland, QLD

wrong passenger details

Its a scam do not use . Just after fees, there website is broken on purpose. Correct details entered and wrong one on ticket . Staff are rude and will not help at all .

Dishonest Trip.com is TRASH! AVOID AVOID AVOID

So please avoid purchasing from this online agent. They have a very dishonest practice of charging for tickets that have not been received. They have no validation email link which would confirm receipt of the ticket but yet they charge your account anyway. I highly suggest you purchase through more reputable companies such as Expedia, Priceline, or Booking.com. Terrible company and I've gotten nothing but lip-service regarding a ticket I never received yet they charged for. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Booking Type Tour

Wrong passenger details again??

I have a similar problem to others. Booked China Southern Airlines with Trip.com. Arrived ok but return flight was cancelled. China Southern refused to change my flight home as the passenger details (passport number) on ticket was incorrect. This was not picked up on the flight to China from Melbourne. I paid $800 for a one way ticket home. After several months of debate now I am told that I will receive nothing for the cancelled flight. Apparently, 'since the outbound flight fare is higher than the round trip'.

Trip Completed Yes

andy c

andy cMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Book with these Clowns

This Company should be put out of business they are the biggest scammers i have had the misfortune to use. Booked a flight with them using there website to Melbourne filled out the required pages with the correct details as observed by 2 other people. conformation came through via trip.com checking details it had wrong passenger details so phoned them up and there attitude was appalling they refused to take responsibility for there errors yes there mistake and refused to refund money. trip.com i hope you go out of business very soon. if you decide to book with these clowns then you have been warned

Booking Type Flights

Be aware! Trip.com send Fake information on flight update. Bad service.