Listing monitored by TripADeal

• Trip Completed Yes (301) · No (548)

Peter Blythe
Peter BlytheGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our tripadeal experience.

Booked our tripadeal holiday in 2019.There was 4 of us and booked 2 for 1 Vietnam & Cambodia. Was a well organized value for money holiday with great guides who spoke excellent English and very informative and helpful with most requests.All accomodation was well located and comfortable and clean.There were no other out of pocket expenses.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSouthwest, VIC

Trip A Steal

Do not use Trip a deal under any circumstances- no refund or credit for cancellation of a trip due to Covid. No loyalty to returning customers. Complaint response made reference to a “final confirmation date” listed above date which was not in the email. The test of any organisation is when things do not turn out as expected- no flexibility or compassion shown - just “terms and conditions” - bad luck. They happily keep your money without providing a service. You have been warned - search other reviews on the internet if you believe my experience is a once off - trust pilot has credible reviews from other customers who have been ripped off by the bandits of Byron bay.

Wendy Smith
Wendy SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Booking procedure was very easy especially with the help from Grace in bookings she helped guide me through a few things for our up and coming trip to Italy, Egypt and Greece in April 2023. I have now booked through Trip a Deal this being our 6th holiday with them and have had all great trip even our trip in March 2020 with the problems the world experienced with Covid

Great customer service

TripaDeal provided great customer service and always followed up when my recent trip to Fiji had to change within the last week (due to a change by the 3rd party cruise provider). My flights and Nadi accommodation had to be changed and it was all managed by TripaDeal, with no additional cost to me. They even rang me to check that I had received the new travel documentation. Great experience.

Jenny MomirovskaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

I am travelling to turkey with the expectation to fulfil my bucket list of going up in a hot air ballon. I rang 2 days before travelling to pre book the balloon tour that departed on day 16 only to be told booking had closed. Asked for the number of the tour operator so I could book direct. Was offered a refund on the 2 day extension. I will be ringing in emergency contact number. Trip a deal is too big now that they don’t care about their customers. Never again will I travel with them and they have already ruined my holiday before it’s started.

Problem solving

What could have been a real hickup was quickly and politely resolved by TripaDeal spokesperson.

LelAUQueensland

If you want to plan a holiday do NOT book with TripADeal

Great customer service

No unexpected fees, USA, CANADA & ALASKA, met all my expectations and was easy to make amendments

John J.
John J.

The trip will be good when we get away 31/8

TripADealTripADealSend a private message

Our apologies John, we thought you had already been! The countdown is on for the end of this month! Have a brilliant trip!

Excellent customer service

• Incentivised Review No
Geoffrey
Geoffrey

I was asked by trip a deal to write this review as it was purchased by one of their recommended shops in Hanoi.

Turkey Holiday May 2022

Anne
AnneMelbourne

XENA Thank you

Xena- knowledgeable, friendly, and has excellent listening and communications skills.Patience+++

Horrible customer service

Do not use this company. We booked our trip in Sept 2021 (for Oct 2022) with credits & at the time the person we spoke to said we could upgrade/stopover at a later date because they didn't know the airline details yet.
I was advised to call back 3 months prior but have now been informed I need to pay to have them reissued because the flights were ticketed 6 months prior. NO ONE advised us of this & they are refusing to acknowledge their error or provide us with a transcript of the phone call.
Fair Trading is very interested in how we have been treated & asked us to lodge a formal complaint & seek legal advise.
Happy to take your money but zero customer service or honesty!

Paula H.
Paula H.

I have not received any correspondence since posting this, other than you request to send the details to you.

BAD EXPERIENCE Don't waist your money

Certainly did not meet our expectations and would not book a land tour again after this experience.

Carol E.

You already have all this as I have sent an extensive email outlining the issues. Please refer to my booking number on file. Look forward to you response again.

Sophia
Sophia

competent travel agent

Recently, we booked a TAD holiday to Vietnam for 2023 for a family of 6. This involved payment using a credit voucher, Qantas frequent flyer points and cash. Our travel agent Margurette Beesley made the whole process easy. She was efficient, very helpful in planning details, informative and professional while putting us at ease with her friendly and bubbly nature and always on time with her return calls. It was a pleasure dealing with her and I wish to commend her on a job well done.

LianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t use this company!! You’re warned.

Just wanted to warn people not to use this company. Once you have booked their holiday they won’t honor the upgrade. We have been battling with them but the won’t return calls or emails. Unfortunately I’ve only now noticed on Trust Pilot they don’t have anything higher than 1 star reviews. And Product Review isn’t much better. Wish I’d seen this earlier. Save yourself the heartache and anxiety. We will now have to pay extra to get the holiday we hoped for.

Liane

Thank you for finally agreeing to honor the upgrade that was advertised. I am relieved this ordeal is finally sorted out.