Listing monitored by TripADeal

• Trip Completed Yes (276) · No (477)
  • Ease of Booking

Peter
Peter

A second credit from TripaDeal

We had our original trip in October 2020 cancelled due to Covid and were happy for a credit. Our replacement trip was also cancelled and a new credit less fees applied.
Thank you to Audrey who helped us with this.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Grateful

I would like to sincerely thank the whole Tripadeal team for their efforts in getting us a full refund for our cancelled trip. It was a substantial amount of money and I must admit I was not entirely happy about the initial offer of a full credit because of these the uncertain times who knew what businesses would survive to honour that offer.
Not only have you survived but have been diligent in working hard for your clients to bring them a satisfactory outcome. Our trip involved many bookings with airlines, cruise lines, hotels tour organisers and more and would not have been easy to acquire refunds from them all. It took about twelve months for this result but we are so grateful to have all our money back.

Ease of Booking
Dawn
DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pandemic Refund

Recently we had a prepaid holiday cancelled due to Covid 19. TripADeal worked tirelessly and have managed to get all our money refunded. As this was a European holiday there was a good deal of money involved and we were very concerned. We were a group of 16 and so happy to all have our money back. We have travelled with TripADeal before and wouldn't hesitate to travel with them again. Booking in this environment is still stressful but I am confident that TripADeal will always look after our best interests.

Macoos
Macoos

Not happy TAD

No refund on overseas trip not proceeding, only a credit (less $1000 for fees) to be used by 31/12/21, but who can leave Australia in 2021? TAD said the credit could be used toward a trip in 2022, but the border is not guaranteed to be open even then. I don't want another credit after that (less more money for fees) or pretty soon I'll have nothing left!

William
WilliamSydney, NSW

All good in the end - thanks TripADeal

We have had quite a few trips with TripADeal and couldn't fault them, really great value for money!!
Unfortunately through no fault of TripADeal, Covid hit!! We had two trips booked with them, one to Egypt and also one to Azerbaijan, Georgia & Armenia which of course had to be cancelled. It took a while...but we have received cash refunds for both trips, minus small administration costs. All through this experience, TripADeal have been very professional in their handling of this matter, both through emails and phone calls. When the pandemic is finally over, we will definitely travel with TripADeal again.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Had a trip to Japan cancelled due to COVID and received a credit all good with that,so then booked two Northern Territory trips instead but had to pay additional fees. No problem butTrip a deal ‘forgot’ to notify the tour group so we lost the tours, I can forgive that, people make mistakes, disappointing but ok. But then we received a partial refund only for the extra money paid, and now they do not reply to several emails, tripadeal have over six thousand dollars of our money and we can’t get an answer about credit or refund. Very disheartening,

Ease of Booking
TripADealTripADeal

Very happy with the final outcome

EdieMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Patience is a Virtue

During these restrictive pandemic times, TripADeal needed to cancel our overseas bookings for 2020 and 2021, so issued a travel voucher for the original trip amount paid in 2019. Customer service have kept in touch as changes occurred. We have used this voucher to book for September 2022 in the hope of better times ahead. Margurete was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. We have booked in good faith having traveled with TripADeal to many destinations overseas over past years and have had inexpensive thoroughly enjoyable adventures with this company. Sri Lanka and Borneo were particularly wonderful package deals.

glopaul
glopaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total dishonesty

We, a pensioner couple in our mid 70's have been waiting since November 2020, when Tripadeal undertook to refund our once in a lifetime trip (that they had to cancel). which was supposed to have been in July, 2020. They asked us to reverse a credit card chargeback in November, 2020 (which we did) and they would refund our money. After more emails and calls, on 26 Feb, 2021, we received an email from Sebastian Watsford saying "the process takes 8-12 weeks". We waited 13 weeks but no refund and so have been chasing them ever since.
Despite numerous phone calls, emails we still have not received our refund and keep getting told "it is being processed".
How much more dishonest can you get ???

total lack of communication

Jayden
JaydenSydney, NSW

Horrendous Customer Service

Absolutely discussing customer service. Won't even change a holiday despite a death in the family. They have great packages but have absolutely no heart. Absolutely horrified with the response from the 'manager'. No customer service and no sincerity.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Results During Difficult Travel Times

We booked and paid for a trip to Japan in October 2019 to depart in May 2020. Obviously we couldn't travel in 2020 and accepted a credit for future travel. However our circumstances changed and by 2021 we were unable to travel, even within Australia, due to increased family commitments. We applied for a refund, and whilst it took a lot of perseverance on our behalf, we finally received our refund this week. However all of the staff we spoke to in person and on the chat line at Trip A Deal (especially Lauren) were very professional, understanding and kind. These are difficult times for travel companies. Thank you Trip A Deal. You have made an old couple very happy as we did need this money back.

Sisters on Tour
Sisters on TourMid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy with my Trip A Deal Experience

I want to give a big thumbs up to the Trip A Deal team for responding to my concerns and meeting my expectations regarding good service after 2 of my trips booked for 2020 & 2021 had to be cancelled due to the COVID situation. I'm very happy with the outcomes for both my bookings and hopefully when things are back to normal, what ever that means, and we can get back to travelling, TripADeal will be my go to agent. I have booked and travel with them many times in the past and the experience has always positive. Thank you TripADeal Team well done, and hang in there I know it's been tough on you guys too.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Ridge Farm Elimbah. A great experience for kids.

Entry fees very reasonable….yes you can book online but do it at least a day before you go. Otherwise you can pay on the day. Didn’t have to cancel, had a fabulous day with our granddaughter.

Fish
FishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will never deal with again

Gee.... looking at the recent positive reviews, I must have dealt with a different company. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my money back from TAD that was legally due to me, just like all the other 100's of people that have taken TAD to NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal and successfully won against TAD.
People you don't have to settle for a credit, you can get cash back from TAD.
TAD was it worth damaging your reputation.

Ollie
Ollieasked

hi can you help me to find the reviews I posted on tripadeal thanks around mid 2020

Rosemary V
Rosemary Vasked

We have a credit voucher of $9400 because we couldn’t travel in 2020. We had to use it by end of 2021, so not predicting what the situation would be this year, we booked another tour, which clearly will not be going ahead either. I’ve been told there will be no refund. If we can’t use it by the end of 2021 do we lose that money? We were told it was to be used on a single trip. There are no trips in Aus or NZ that would come close to using it all. Not very happy, any advise would be appreciated.

EdieM

If the end of 2021 tour is unable to proceed, a phone call with TAD Customer service should advise your options. Don't leave it to the last minute, have a chat to them now about booking for 2022 now and using this voucher. The end date was issued because TAD and all travel companies are at the mercy of COVID and trying to project when general travel might resume. It's awful for customer's and companies trying to deal effectively during these years. Good luck EdieM

Honest
Honestasked

Good Evening

I have just been looking over my outstanding documents in my folder. I have my Voucher Code 000GhZArnel - $4704.00. I am so disappointed to read that people actually received a refund for their holidays and I received a voucher which I will never get to use, which was less $296.00 for fees?? Due to the fact that I cannot see myself travelling for any length of time, I would really appreciate a refund to my credit card for this amount. I had thought of writing it in the review columns, that I just discovered this information on, but thought It best I contact somebody first. I know everyone is experiencing hard times. But a refund at this point in time, due to my change of circumstances, would certainly help. I await for your reply. Kind Regards. Kaye

Theresa Pereira
Theresa Pereira

Hi Kaye
I would like to say that I have not opted for the Credit Voucher from Trip a Deal for the group, instead requested for the Best Endeavour Refund. This was only because our group (Seniors) were not sure when we would be able to travel again. It was frustrating to wait for almost 6 months after our request to know what the Best Endeavour Refund would be. After lengthy communications, we finally got a favourable response and got the refund from Trip a deal. Our group was happy with the outcome. We wish you all the best.
Kind regards
Theresa

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives

CategoryBooking Services