• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (213) · No (32)

Recommendation

Tripadeal was recommended to us by some friends who enjoyed the trip. We booked last July for travel this March 2020. It must be safety for human lives before profit.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

China tour fears over coronavirus

Booked on China trip in March. Definitely don’t want to go due to rapidly escalating epidemic. China gov has cancelled all flights from all cities out of China. Matilda’s qualifying games moved from China to Sydney for safety of players. Why is Tripadeal NOT cancelling tours to China for the safety of their customers? Particularly those trips with flights etc that haven’t been ticket yet! Do the right thing by your loyal customer Tripadeal!

china may 2020

have spoken to tripadeal about going to china in may 2020 they have told us if we cancel there will be no refund or date changes this is not good enough people are concerned about there health

Jen B

Jen BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waiting waiting waiting on Tripadeal

No information on the website about trips to China or Japan or refund policy in light of the coronavirus outbreak. Definitely not wanting to go with possibility of getting infected. Smartraveller have already advised to not travel.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

China no contact or updates from Tripadeal.

Have booked to go to China in March 2020, I do not want to go due to coronavirus. Tripadeal speak to your customers, let us know what your company is planning. I am happy to go anywhere but China.

Jinxy71

Jinxy71Mid North Coast, NSW

Don't Care About Your Health Just money in their pocket

I am booked to go to China and I am very scared to go with the coronavirus. I am happy for tripadeal to send me anywhere but China. Keep my money but just make me safe by not sending me to a country that is not safe. They basically said unless health authorities give them instruction that no flights are to go in our out of the country no refund or credit will be given. Our trip is in 8 weeks, and they can't even tell me what flights I will be on as they haven't booked them yet. I am not impressed so far. I will continue to fight this. $3500 down the drain and probably $35,000 potentially as I would have booked my annual trip for the next 10 years with them. Not a good business decision Tripadeal.

Booking Type Flights and Tour

Scott

ScottNew South Wales

Profit before people's health

Don't touch this mob, would not net allow me to change or cancel my booking due to the potential epidemic outbreak of the caronavirus. I risk my life if I go on the tour...otherwise if I don't go I loose my money.. disgraceful....

Overall Disappointed with Trip A Deal

Attention
Attention

Maybe try to review comments on areas that really needs improvement and not making excuses about third party operators.

Do not use this company

Unfortunately you cant give a zero star rating. When booking a trip to India in March last year there was an issue with adding the second person. On contacting Tripadeal in writing in March we were told "when you receive your passenger information forms there will be forms for all passengers to fill out". On receiving the information this January we discovered that only one person had been booked on the trip and advised Triapdeal again about the issue. Tripadeal response was to requoted well over the original quotation for the second person and refused to take any responsibility. So now we are out $2,399.00 out of pocket and are not going to India

Do not use this company

Very poor, Sardinia Sicily and Malta

Very disappointed with tripadeal, the only tours were walking tours, and then left to self tour in towns when all shops were on siesta. Tour guides were really poor, and one spent her time privately socialising and drinking alcohol

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour

No refunds for sick passenger

We had booked tour of India with Tripadeal for 10 days leaving on 22 Feb.but 2 weeks ago we found out that my wife. had to have a major back operation.
Tripadeal said that their policy does provide refunds and we should claim on travel insurance.
Surely given 2 month notice they could resell this trip.

How do we know if they have on sold this trip.

Can anyone help

Carolyn H

Carolyn HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Barcella Restaurant Carindale

The meal was delicious. The staff and service were very friendly and helpful. The environment was also very enjoyable. Can get a bit noisy being in a shopping centre but we were able to secure a booth away from the noise.

12 Day China

Smalc

SmalcHunter Region, NSW

Great trip to Egypt

Had a wonderful time in Egypt, extremely helpful staff in hotels and tour guide absolutely brilliant. Flights and pick ups all on time.
Would definitely do another trip and recommend Tripadeal

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

15 day Turkey Tripadeal tour

Was an amazing trip. Can't see how Tripadeal can do it for the low cost that we paid. All meals were included. My 'small' complain would be the Ramada Hotel in Istanbul had problems serving meals, too slow, and substandard meals, however could not speak more highly about the places we were taken to, the tours, the accommodation, the guide, the coach driver. A wonderful trip, and I am now on the mailing list for future Tripadeal tours. Thank you....thank you.....thank you.

10 Day India Tour- trip of a lifetime

Alfreda D

Alfreda DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10 Day Unbeatable India

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

India, Nepal and Bhutan trip under delivered; Nov-Dec 2019

Standard accommodation offered was below expectations , at best average, but the worst aspect of the sub standard accommodation was there physical locations, mainly located in outer/fringe areas, industrial parks in India, up hills and/or mountains in Nepal/Bhutan , totally not conducive for self exploration during down/free times [ of which there were plenty of occasions ]. During free down time we were literally forced to stay within the hotel for lengthy periods of time. Would not recommend this trip under the present accommodation arrangements, even though the physical, awesome countryside was spectacular in Nepal/Bhutan.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour

Tremendous value no stone unturned

maureen f.Gippsland, VIC

Tripadeal.

Just traveled to Vietnam. Tripadeal said that it would be a escorted tour but we were made to find our way on most of the days .not happy would not recommend.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise and Flights
maureen f.

[Order Number and Name Removed] . The main problem was that were on our own most of the time. We traveled by car not with a group.we were left to find our own way.the main reason we took the trip is meet others.

Bruce C.

Bruce C.asked

Average age of trip a deal travelers to Japan

Hi Bruce,

Our travellers range in age from 18 - 80.
Our tours are open to all ages, except where exclusions apply outlined in each tours individual "Child Policy".

Kind regards,
TripADeal Team

Bruce C.

Bruce C.asked

Average ages of trip a deal travelers to Japan

Susanne

Susanneasked

Hi I am looking at booking a trip to Italy with Tripadeal but I am extremely concerned with the reviews.
Your reviews are to great so why would I risk such a possible amazing experience. I was wanting to travel with my daughter this year.
Susanne

Hi Susanne,

We are not really sure which reviews you are referring too, however, we would like to assure you that all feedback provided is correlated to allow us the opportunity to review our current and future packages so that we can keep our promise of delivering quality travel experiences that are easily accessible and hassle free to all of our travellers.
If you would like to chat first hand with our travellers about some of their experiences with TripADeal please pop on over and join our "TripADeal Travel Buddies" page on Facebook.
This group currently has 14863 travellers who have either returned from one (or multiple) of our tours ...or like you are yet to travel and want to find out more about others experiences.
The community share reviews and handy travel tips that you might find interesting.
We would love to have both you and your daughter join us.

Kind regards,

TripADeal Team

Get an answer from our members and Tripadeal representatives