3.3 from 1,164 reviews

3.3

1,164 reviews
  • Trip Completed Yes (262) · No (383)
  • Ease of Booking

If i could give a 0* review I would

Do not use this company, they are a con. Company did not refund when they cancelled our holiday. Staff were unhelpful and rude, very dissapointed and they've taken our money and run.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights
Saunders Family

Saunders FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tripadeal Eastern Europe Oct 2020 - solo traveller

As expected my holiday was cancelled due to Covid however my trip is "no longer available" for rebooking in the future. So I am unable to defer or rebook that exact trip with Singapore stopover. However they are unwilling to refund my full amount of $6254. It is not my fault they have made that trip "no longer avail" nor did they alert me to this. I found my trip marked as such on their website. If said goods and services are not being offered in the future why shouldn't I receive a full refund? This was the only trip I was interested in.

Reenz

ReenzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In such uncertain times, they dealt with everything so well

Rescheduled my trip for next year. Didn't lose any money, thank you for making it so easy and stress free, excellent customer service, a truly fantastic team,highly recommended, thank you

MarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tripacon 50 day world tour deal 3090

Had a booking on the Tripadeal 50 day world tour depart 12 September Case 66812 is our reference from Tripadeal that we have as for a refund. We have rung them 3 times with no help and emailed them with no satisfaction. I would not use this company there communication is poor and there support.

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handling of refund for Europe Trip - Excellent

We could not be happier with the way the team at Tripadeal Exclusives have handled the cancellation of our Europe trip due to Covid19. We where expecting to loose all our monies due to the insurance of course not covering it, but much to our delight, Tripadeal have managed to secure refunds on nearly all our holiday and credits for some small airfares. The refunds where transferred to us within a few days of Tripadeal Exclusives receiving them and their communication to us was great. Will not hesitate to book again through them.

Jen

Jen

Excellent handling and outcome of our refund

Staff were helpful, understanding of our frustrations at having to wait for our claim. Good communicators, despite their challenges due to Covid. Good outcome as we received a fair refund.

pr_member

pr_memberMelbourne

TripADeal/PhoneAFlight - Covid refund slow but great result

Maryjane

MaryjaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money refunded - disputed transaction via credit card/ bank.

My trip to New York Sept 8 2020 cancelled! I received email from TAD offering credits etc for few weeks ago. However, fortunately I had read on this forum in March ( thank you whoever you were )to dispute transaction through credit card / bank re product not being delivered. I had all my $4440 returned. No thanks to TAD many thanks to bank!
So if you paid by credit card you may not have to accept TAD’s offers. Good luck.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

BrendanIllawarra, NSW

Dishonest Dealings with Trip A Deal

U2pies

U2piesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Joining the queue of disappointed customers.

Like many reviewers we were offered (actually forced) into accepting a credit for our trip which was ruined by COVID.
This would be acceptable but as my husband and I both work in schools and can only travel in school holidays it is pretty much impossible to use our voucher. We are also reluctant to spend any more money as living in Tasmania we cannot freely travel to and fro at the moment and we are worried we will lose more money. We are fortunate that unlike many of the reviews, we have not lost a great deal of money. However I still believe TripADeal should be offering more affordable travel within the states of Australia so that credit vouchers can be used.

Seamus

SeamusSouth East Queensland, QLD

TripACon

Tripadeal rip-off

This company will not refund cancelled trips. This company changed its terms and condition info mid Covid. This is not allowed but done. We all booked on their old terms and conditions. They changed all the verbiage to suit them.
We should be covered by the old terms and conditions.
This company is discusting

TripADealTripadeal

Don’t part with your money.

I have had ongoing discussions with trip a deal, but even though I have pointed out that we meet the hardship guidelines for a refund they will not refund our money. Two members have lost their job and one has a compromised immune system. Still no compassion or decency shown in refunding for our once in a lifetime holiday that couldn’t go ahead.

Reviewedhonestly

ReviewedhonestlyMurray Region, NSW

STOP. Put your credit card away. Read all reviews first and believe what's going on and how TripaDeal operates.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful people

I always find Trip a Deal fabulous to deal with.
Their staff are enormously obliging and extremely helpful.
The trips they have arranged for us have been so special and memorable.
I wouldn't consider booking with any other company.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Nataliedith

NataliedithMelbourne

Are misinforming their customers, and pressuring them into credits when they are entitled to a refund

For anyone who is struggling to get a refund from TAD - Join the class action with slater and Gordan and the FB group - Trip - a - con to get help with securing your refund. These guys are operating on people being in distress and taking the credit, when they should be upfront and give you either option of a credit or refund. We are still waiting for a refund, will be looking into NCAT next, and after we get our money back - we will never ever ever go with TAD again, and will actively discourage others to stay away from them.

neka

nekaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awsome poeple to deal with.

I am so rapted at our refund .we payed $10,000 approx for a trip to the baulkens and have just received $ 9,960 aprox refund .I have had 3 trips in the past and enjoyed all of them ,thank you to trip adeal.

TripADealTripadeal

Why can't you offer a refund Tripadeal!

NO REFUND!!!

Booked a tour to Vietnam for my daughter and I for next month to celebrate her completing Year 12 with TAD. Cost $3600! Im a single Mum, now left in debt paying off ZipMoney due to not recieving refund, which I was told Vietnam Airlines are holding ? I have been informed by Airlines flights are being refunded scams! Please we all need to leave bad feedback and bring TAD down! Its not our fault we cannot travel due to Covid and unknown when OS travel will open up. I have now lodged a claim with VCAT and awaiting appeal date. I WILL NEVER book with TAD again!!!!!! Out of pocket and left struggling to make repayments and now interest thanks TAD you should be disgusted holding our money!!!!!

Deniseasked

Offer 3316-25 Best of Balkans was cancelled due to COVID19. I have been offered a credit - I would just like my money back. I currently have paid for 3 trips with your company so in effect you have over $15,000 of my money. You refuse to answer my emails. My last email was sent on 25 Aug 2020 reference no 00064996. The first credit for the Baltics you had the nerve to charge me a $499 re-scheduling fee. I didn't re-schedule - you did. This fee is paramount to theft. It will be interesting to see what you offer on my Christmas Markets Trip. Probably another credit - all to be used by 31.12.2021.
1. What happens if you are again unable to fulfil your offer - will I again be given another credit?
2 Why can't I just get a refund for these trips - you did?
3. Is your company solvent???

Charlene C.
Charlene C.

Denise, I have been trying for so long to make contact with TripADeal, and they wont answer their phone, they wont reply to emails, their livechat isnt live, you can't leave a phone number for a callback as the recorded voice tells you the number isnt valid. I think we have done our money and it is a warning to anyone else.

Marl

Go to NCAT and get a hearing over the phone to get a refund

What is NCAT

msds

msdsasked

Cant seem to join that group on fb tripacon tripadeal that is getting refunds. Anyone know how to get accepted i keep getting declined.

Linda B.
Linda B.

It's a private group you have to ask to join. Tripadeal community group. And no one is getting refunds. All members are making a voice about TAD unfair actions and poor to no communication.

Marl

Linda some are getting refunds through the NCAT

Marl

The group is TripACon Trip A Deal ask to join and hundreds of customers have put what they are doing to get refunds also on face booked join Travel Industry Issues The Need for Change for Australians

Marlasked

Some Tripadeal customers are getting refunds going through NCAT

lll
lll

tripacon trip a deal. On Facebook join the group . They are getting refunds..

Thanks will join

Puma
Puma

I tried but I haven’t been accepted as yet

Get an answer from our members and Tripadeal representatives