TripAdvisor

TripAdvisor

• Trip Completed Yes (24) · No (18)
  • Ease of Booking
Geoff Miller

Geoff MillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cara Motel, Maryborough

My wife and I stayed at Cara Motel, Maryborough on 6th January. The room was very clean and comfortable, and away from any road noise. The beds were very comfortable.
The lady at reception, was friendly, helpful, and very welcoming. There was plenty of parking outside the room, and the whole experience was very good. We have stayed here before and will again.

Baz1950

Baz1950Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oz Houseboats Murray Bridge

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trip Advisor owned Viator- Zero accountability for system failures

Booking TypeTour

No support for businesses

Trip advisor is not supporting the businesses that it makes its money from, its telling customers that cancellations are due to these companies rather then the company’s own policies, very disappointed

Raymond Day-Hakker

Raymond Day-HakkerNorth Western Region, NSW

TripAdvisor damages business and misleads potential visitors to your business

TripAdvisor says your business has closed when in fact you've moved! Causing losses to your business. There site insists that when you move your business you must create a new entry for it rather than update your new address. This site also doesn't allow you to remove that previous entry. 0/10.

Sharl

SharlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bella Venezia is an Amazing place

Bella Venezia was stunning. We booked the booth. I felt like a movie star with my family. Food amazing. Service from David was exemplary with lovely small talk and fantastic suggestions. A truly wonderful evening, made more spectacular by the service and surrounding. A truly wonderful night

Lee C.

Lee C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Customer service is non-existent!!

I reported a false and libellous review by a person who did not even stay at my business but left a review to deliberately damage my business - Trip Adviser sent an automated email reply saying they had reviewed my complaint and would not remove.

Daphne

DaphneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable

It is difficult - if not impossible - to receive a refund when having to cancel a booking made through sites such as Tripadvisor. It is better to book directly with the hotel.

sharon

sharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading

Went onto Bunnings website, wanted to buy bedside tables ended up buying tables but it was not through Bunnings it was a group called Market link. The items were not what I required to return them they are taking a third off cost of items. Bunnings no help at all it’s just a deceiving rip off be careful

Marcelle

MarcelleSydney, NSW

Tripadvisor - no contact on emails following COVID-19

Early this year I booked two apartments for two different stays in London for my planned trip this year, both of which had deposits paid immediately. Then COVID-19 happened. We are not allowed to leave our country to travel overseas due to COVID-19. I have been in communication with both contacts of the apartments, both of whom have agreed in writing to give us a refund but they indicated we had to contact Tripadvisor. I have tried on multiple occasions to email Tripadvisor and have received absolutely no response except an automated email. Not happy with Tripadvisor. I will never book accommodation through them again.

Wendy A.

Wendy A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Censored Luxury Escapes Review

I posted a review on TripAdvisor regarding Luxury Escapes, which was not approved. My review was not abusive or untrue. Is there a conflict of interest, why else would they not approve my review?

Booking TypeTour

Terrible customer service

I have reported multiple reviews as they were blatant lies and others were written by friends of an ex-disgruntled employee yet the reviews are still there and I have not received a response.

Trip CompletedNo

Trip Advisor is a scam destroying business

Trip advisor has no contact phone number, people can write fake reviews and slander people etc and Trip advisor allows the reviews to stay published even when the review goes against their guidelines. It seems unless you want to pay for premium packages with them then they wont respond or reply back to any customer complaints.

Melinda W.

Melinda W.

Tacoola vintage swimwear

Gary

Gary

Won’t publish reviews

I wrote an honest review about an experience my partner and I had at an restaurant establishment on TripAdvisor and the company shot down my review saying it was not going to publish my review as it was not a substantial experience. It WAS our experience. So I’ve deleted the app and want nothing to do with their garbage if they can’t accept that an experience is an experience and it was no different to any of the other one-starred negative reviews other people had of the place.

Karen

KarenIllawarra, NSW

Daintree Rainforest village

We had a great time, beautiful park, amenities great, very clean, peaceful place to stay, well stocked shop, all you needed at the shop. Camp kitchen was so good, all that you needed. Sure to visit again.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
forry

forryAU

Quest Newquay Docklands Melbourne

All staff were very helpful and courteous.
The accommodation fixtures and fittings was well thought out. Everything was easy to use.
The view from the room overlooked the river and the sea and was always interesting.
Everything was convenient and easy to access. Shops, parking, food.
Very very positive experience...would certainly stay there again.

Martin

MartinCanberra 2600, ACT

Collins Street Residences by Apartments Of Melbourne

Seriously advise you DO NOT do business with this miserable organisation. After requesting a refund on booking dates which unfortunately fall within the period of Victoria's second wave, they told me it was up to me to contact AGODA (who I had originally booked through) to get a refund for the reservation.

AGODA informed me that they needed approval from the hotel to do refunds and then sent me an email several days later saying "unfortunately we were unable to get approval from the hotel". Corporate misdirection at its most pathetic. This behaviour needs to be brought to the attention of potential customers.

Susan

SusanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrific Hosts

Big 4 at Hay NSW. Spotless ablution block, easy drive through van site, solid path for stepping out of van door, friendly gracious hosts. Van park thoroughly maintained. Great stay.

Mummamia

MummamiaAU

TripAdvisor takes money from small struggling companies

Trip advisor is a money-making Organization that takes massive profits from the places they advertise. Directly call the place you decide you’d like to go. They take advantage of small companies that are struggling. FACT - look it up.
I have experienced this first hand. I’ve called places I want to go to and have gotten better deals directly.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour