TrippinOz

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (46)
  • Ease of Booking

Gwenda Chapman

Gwenda ChapmanSydney, NSW

Wonderful Thailand holiday

Trippinoz were great organising our holiday at Absolute Twin Sands in Thailand. We were over there for 2 weeks for a wedding and they were able to organise to stay at their hotel for a week.
The staff were all so lovely especially the housemaids and the staff working in the pizza restaurant. Great value for such a new resort.

Booking Type Accommodation

Awesome Experience!! Service has been beyond expectations....

We have had an wonderful experience throughout and very professional, Trippinoz have always exceeded our expectation. The resort experience which came with the package was awesome, never thought we could get such facilities with that price ... am very very happy that I got in touch with TrippinOz.

Michele B

Michele BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent accomodation, great staff & loved the bed!!

Beautiful room at Bangla Suites. Awesome facilities & staff. Would definately visit again. An excellent experience walking up bangla Rd after a day out, you soon wide awake with this location. Highly recommend Bangla Suites...

Anthony Hayden

Anthony HaydenCentral West, QLD

I had the most amazing holiday

Booking was a breeze with great communication. Superb holiday. Thank you TrippingOz. Cheap and easy. Can’t wait to book my next holiday Location the best in Phuket Will book again soon. Staff

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A week in Absolut Twin Sands, Pa Tong, Phuket

Perfect!

Easy booking process, great customer service from the team- and had an awesome stay in Bali, hotel was awesome! Thanks so much - look forward to booking with you guys again soon.

Amazing service

Excellent service provided by these two amazing ladies Jessica and Alice.I give them both 5 star rating..They both helped my family and I in getting the best hotel deal while our trip to Bali.We stayed at Swiss bel hotel .Hotel provided excellent service.

Sylvia M.

Sylvia M.Perth, WA

Amazing Service, Above and Beyond

My holiday was on the 8th of Feb to the 15th of Feb. I was recently scammed for my bali trip and lost over $400 when a friend recommended TrippinOz. Having a month left till my trip they got my hotel booked and sorted over night. I worked with Mark who made me feel so comfortable booking with them. When i had some issues with the hotel not confirming my reservation they went above and beyond taking the extra mile to get me somewhere else. I stayed at the Swiss belhotel and mygoodness was it amazing!

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

Poor service unable to confirm booking

We paid for our Bali accomidation package via TrippinOz three weeks ago and were advised that our booking confirmation will be received in 72 hours. Three weeks later we still have not received our booking confirmation and each time we ring TrippinOz we are advised that the delay is with the hotel and to call back next week. We keep calling each week (mow almost 4 weeks) only to receice the same reply.... IS THIS A SCAM????

Sheryl Hoare

Sheryl HoareCentral Queensland, QLD

holiday tailand

I have stayed in those resorts and found the people to be of beautiful nature and can`t do enough for you in organizing day trips and night life touring and coming back to smiling faces

David E.

David E.Queensland

Worst service ever

Terrible service didn’t follow any of our wishes won’t refund yelled at me on phone absolute nightmare dealing with them no apology don’t even want to go on tri now. So upset and way out of pocket. Do NOT use this company for any travel please.

Booking Type Accommodation and Tour

Highly recommended I love dealing with this company I definitely booking with them again my trip was fantastic

Attend the schedule meeting they do for you and nothing hidden if not except to pay fees for not attending this is the only hidden thing other than that you will have fantastic holiday.

• +2
Booking Type Accommodation

No reviews about trips actually taken. Many of the reviews are in poor English so it makes me wonder if they are legit?

I just want to see real reviews, theres no one saying they went on their trip and it all went smoothly! Really weird! I think the reviews bare written bin poor/ strange English which makes me think it is suss

3travelling

3travellingSydney, NSW

Very easy to book!

Fantastic service, and highly recommend it just to be at able to talk to a person for reassurance and confirmation. We are booking another holiday because everything was so easy.

kelly

kellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not sure

Every review I'm reading says have booked a holiday...has anyone actually been yet and was it what you expected? I'm worried about this being a scam, out of 118 reviews it's strange all have booked and are happy but no-one has actually stated they have been on their holiday

TrippinOz
Trippin O.TrippinOz

Bishal Thaplaiya

Bishal ThaplaiyaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Experience

This is very good experience, my booking for Bail holiday was was adjusted according to the requirement.

My requirement was listened by the agent thoroughly providing good suggestion and options.

Thanks TrippinOz

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Manor

ManorSydney, NSW

I'm happy with the deal.

I found the fact objects
I like the price and the why it was presented to me without wasting my time.
I was focused straight to the subject very transparent and not biting around the bush

Nung Warman

Nung WarmanSydney, NSW

This a perfect holiday resorts for the price on four stars hotel accommodation

I take resort of close to a Kata Beach walking distance , plenty of people around as well Restaurant ,Souvenir Shop, to many Thai massage's places just spending days along streets to enjoy Phuket ,A lot other to see on several famous tourist attraction to visit in close distance booklet available all on desk . Easy transport or Uber make help. Will coming back

Booking Type Accommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Tour and Visa

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Phuket holidays

Twin sands resort and spa
Thailand, Phuket
Quick and efficient service
Good price for the week
Sales people not to pushy and we look forward to our family holiday in Phuket

Sue

SueWimmera, VIC

New experience but a great experience

No unexpected additional fees. Going to Phuket in May 2020. Travel consultant Celina answered all my questions and booking confirmation arrived within 24hours of booking our resort dates. Service was second to none. Would highly recommend to family and friends