TrippinOz

Affordable

I was told total of 99 for extra child but not informed was Euro which is approx 170 Aus. Which was a big surprise.
Overall affordable prices. Will know more after my holidays.

Booking Type Accomodation
Hi Sonu. Thank you for your comments. We wanted to investigate to find out how that has happened as we believe in being absolutely transparent and clear about any charges at all but are not able to find your details on our records with your name. Can I pls request you to call us on our numbers (03 9069 9833 or 0488855646 or 0488811486) so we can check and sort it out for you? If there is an error at our end, we would certainly like to make it up to you. We work 12:30PM to 9PM EST. Thank you once again

awesome comunication

We book our holiday 2 weeks ago, They are very helpful with everything, always just a phone call away if I need to know anything, hopefully it continues when we arrive in Thailand,

Excellent service

We have booked 7days in Phuket, still waiting for the days. Alice was with us every time when we had any issues with the booking. Thank you so much for the great service and can’t wait to go there and experience with this awesome offer.

Booking Type Accomodation

Always quick to respond and help

We had Jessica help us through the process in organising our holiday. She was great.
Each time we had a question she was on the phone with a quick response to answer our questions or queries.
Looking forward to enjoy our holiday.
Mario & Rosemary

good Booking experience

We have booked accommodation for a week in Phuket, the holiday is not for another month, however the booking experience was really good, we appreciate your time and look forward to the holiday.

Awesome

Haven’t taken our holiday yet but with the deals just awesome & no hidden cost. Just have to choose our accommodation. Decisions & can’t wait. Thanks Trippinoz for the great deal. FANTASTIC

Family holiday

These guys have been a pleasure to deal with , while all the other companies were costing a lot more . Trippinoz has offered the same ,but with a more affordable price tag. Extremely easy to deal with . I really can't thank them enough and we can't wait for our holiday !
Thankyou trippinoz.
Do yourself a favour and give these guys a go.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Really looking forward to my holiday.

An Absolute accommodation at Phuket. I found Jessica to be extremely efficient and then helpful with the changes required to complete my booking. She provided me with step by step instructions to facilitate my use of my phone and completing my choice and bookings.

Cheap and easy!

I booked 7 nights in Thailand and everything has been so quick and easy! Accommodation has been confirmed and the hotel has our flight info to have our transfer ready when we get there! There have been no hidden costs, only catch is having to go to a presentation but it’s all obligation free so I am a happy customer!

Extremely helpful . The pleasure to deal with

Extremely happy with the service gave me plenty of information got back meant to me straight away with my questions definitely giving them a call again when I'm planning a holiday will be recommending them to family and friends ten out of ten for service and value for money

Booking Type Accomodation

Cant wait to try the real thing

No so far I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking. But will Still need to book flights at a time my husband and I are both on leave together.
I booked the 7 night accommodation, and this was an easy and pain free experience where I was talked through step by step. So far it has met my expectations as far as a luxury resort is concerned.
It appears to be easy to adjust or cancel your booking but as yet I have not needed to because I was told I have 24 months to take advantage of the offer. I DO NOT LIKE to RATE something I have not tried. It would be unfair to the reader.

Booking Type Accomodation

TrippinOz has excellent customer service

Alice was really helpful and professional. She helped us and guided us throughout our bookings and stay at Phuket. The Absolute Twin Sands Resort and Spa is a great place to stay. Overall it was an awesome trip for us. Will definitely deal with TrippinOz again.

Trip Completed Yes

Great experience so far

Celina made our experience positive. We had challenges with our flight dates and she followed up well and we secured dates. We travel in November and hope it's great. Thanks.

Mark was so helpful.

Mark was SO HELPFUL.He has the patients of a saint.He has taken so much of the stress out of booking this trip.Yes we did have additional fees but it was only because I extended the holiday.He helped us find other accommodation , pick ups & drop offs to the airport.Nothing was too much trouble & he is very understanding.

Booking Type Accomodation

TrippinOz was second to none.As seniors travelling we cannot recommend them highly enough,Neil

TrippinOz experience was second to none, as senior travelers we cannot recommendation them highly enough, the ease and help we had in booking will make this trip a delight thanks Neil and Lynne

Booking Type Accomodation

It’s perfect for family holidays

It’s a great thing to do and there’s no extra charges for it,a very and helpful to us and comfortable to use,we are happy on this booking, thank you very much .

Booking Type Accomodation

Awsome customer Service and amazing good deal to phuket

We would like to thank Mark for his excellent customer Service and he took so much care about our queries about the phuket deal. He also provided timely and helpfull advise regarding the trip and hotel. He was with us in every stage to complete our booking without any hassle. We will definitly recommond Mark for his professionalism and superlative skils.

We are very excited about our trip to Phuket. Thanks Mark

Amazing Service & Awesome Deal

Mark was delightful to deal with. He has excellent customer service skills & was very thorough & knowledgeable when explaining everything about the trip to Phuket. What an awesome deal @ $199pp for 7 nights, 4-star resort, valid for 24months & no block out dates or surcharges!!

Trip Completed No

We booked for 6 people for Thailand next year, we had to pay for surcharge because we are going in the peak time but we knew about it. Thanks Jessica

Booking Type Accomodation

What great luck. It can be your too!

Simple straightforward but very rewarding. 7 Nights for less than the cost of 1 (I checked with trivago). If you yearn for a Thailand getaway in peak season.... ACT NOW

Booking Type Accomodation

Has anyone been on their holiday yet

Is the absolute sands resort a timeshare deal? If so what are the requirements?
Hello. Thank you for your query. Yes the deal does require you to attend a fun and interactive 90 minute no obligation presentation while you are there during one of the days of your stay wherein the resort will run you through their resorts etc. Here is a link to the terms and conditions: https://trippinoz.com/terms-of-absolute-promo

Do You Have Any Video Reviews From Guests At The Twin Sands Resort Recently ?
Hi Tony. Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not have video reviews from our customers..sorry. The Twin Sands Resort and Spa has 2 new wings now and is now a bigger property. Our customers have always said the resort is excellent and the reviews on other booking sites will confirm that as well. Thank youWell Do You Have Any Customer Reviews About The Resort Eg. Accomodation Quality, Food,Drinks,Included Activities,Transfers Etc...Can't Find Any Reviews For This ?Hi Tony. Looks like none of our customers have reviewed the facilities of the resort and have just talked about their experience with TrippinOz. You will be able to see multiple reviews about the resort on other review sites like Tripadvisor or booking.com for example. The resort offers a 1 way airport pick up along with the deal. Our deal does not include food.