3travelling

3travellingSydney, NSW

Very easy to book!

Fantastic service, and highly recommend it just to be at able to talk to a person for reassurance and confirmation. We are booking another holiday because everything was so easy.

Trip Completed Yes

kelly

kellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not sure

Every review I'm reading says have booked a holiday...has anyone actually been yet and was it what you expected? I'm worried about this being a scam, out of 118 reviews it's strange all have booked and are happy but no-one has actually stated they have been on their holiday

Trippin O.TrippinOz
Bishal Thaplaiya

Bishal ThaplaiyaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Experience

This is very good experience, my booking for Bail holiday was was adjusted according to the requirement.

My requirement was listened by the agent thoroughly providing good suggestion and options.

Thanks TrippinOz

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Manor

ManorSydney, NSW

I'm happy with the deal.

I found the fact objects
I like the price and the why it was presented to me without wasting my time.
I was focused straight to the subject very transparent and not biting around the bush

Nung Warman

Nung WarmanSydney, NSW

This a perfect holiday resorts for the price on four stars hotel accommodation

I take resort of close to a Kata Beach walking distance , plenty of people around as well Restaurant ,Souvenir Shop, to many Thai massage's places just spending days along streets to enjoy Phuket ,A lot other to see on several famous tourist attraction to visit in close distance booklet available all on desk . Easy transport or Uber make help. Will coming back

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Tour and Visa

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Phuket holidays

Twin sands resort and spa
Thailand, Phuket
Quick and efficient service
Good price for the week
Sales people not to pushy and we look forward to our family holiday in Phuket

Sue

SueWimmera, VIC

New experience but a great experience

No unexpected additional fees. Going to Phuket in May 2020. Travel consultant Celina answered all my questions and booking confirmation arrived within 24hours of booking our resort dates. Service was second to none. Would highly recommend to family and friends

Phuket accommodation

Very professional, most helpful and returned my queries promptly. Will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. Were able to help choose the perfect accommodation for my group.

Cassi

CassiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy

Jessica was so helpful and patient with any follow up. She communicated well and answered any queries I had. She got my accomodation booking processed asap as though I could arrange flights as the dates are last minute. Extremely happy with the service.

Sonu

SonuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable

I was told total of 99 for extra child but not informed was Euro which is approx 170 Aus. Which was a big surprise.
Overall affordable prices. Will know more after my holidays.

Trippin O.TrippinOz

awesome comunication

We book our holiday 2 weeks ago, They are very helpful with everything, always just a phone call away if I need to know anything, hopefully it continues when we arrive in Thailand,

Excellent service

We have booked 7days in Phuket, still waiting for the days. Alice was with us every time when we had any issues with the booking. Thank you so much for the great service and can’t wait to go there and experience with this awesome offer.

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

Always quick to respond and help

We had Jessica help us through the process in organising our holiday. She was great.
Each time we had a question she was on the phone with a quick response to answer our questions or queries.
Looking forward to enjoy our holiday.
Mario & Rosemary

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

good Booking experience

We have booked accommodation for a week in Phuket, the holiday is not for another month, however the booking experience was really good, we appreciate your time and look forward to the holiday.

May

MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Haven’t taken our holiday yet but with the deals just awesome & no hidden cost. Just have to choose our accommodation. Decisions & can’t wait. Thanks Trippinoz for the great deal. FANTASTIC

Paul makin

Paul makinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family holiday

These guys have been a pleasure to deal with , while all the other companies were costing a lot more . Trippinoz has offered the same ,but with a more affordable price tag. Extremely easy to deal with . I really can't thank them enough and we can't wait for our holiday !
Thankyou trippinoz.
Do yourself a favour and give these guys a go.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Angela Stevenson

Angela StevensonDarling Downs, QLD

Really looking forward to my holiday.

An Absolute accommodation at Phuket. I found Jessica to be extremely efficient and then helpful with the changes required to complete my booking. She provided me with step by step instructions to facilitate my use of my phone and completing my choice and bookings.

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheap and easy!

I booked 7 nights in Thailand and everything has been so quick and easy! Accommodation has been confirmed and the hotel has our flight info to have our transfer ready when we get there! There have been no hidden costs, only catch is having to go to a presentation but it’s all obligation free so I am a happy customer!

Simon wright

Simon wrightPerth, WA

Extremely helpful . The pleasure to deal with

Extremely happy with the service gave me plenty of information got back meant to me straight away with my questions definitely giving them a call again when I'm planning a holiday will be recommending them to family and friends ten out of ten for service and value for money

bronwyn torr

bronwyn torrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to try the real thing

No so far I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking. But will Still need to book flights at a time my husband and I are both on leave together.
I booked the 7 night accommodation, and this was an easy and pain free experience where I was talked through step by step. So far it has met my expectations as far as a luxury resort is concerned.
It appears to be easy to adjust or cancel your booking but as yet I have not needed to because I was told I have 24 months to take advantage of the offer. I DO NOT LIKE to RATE something I have not tried. It would be unfair to the reader.