Listing monitored by TrippinOz

• Trip Completed Yes (25) · No (63)
  • Ease of Booking

Eri
EriSouth East Queensland, QLD

They responded very quickly. Great service

I bought 7 nights hotel in Thailand and they were very helpful to book this, very quick response with emails and super easy to book and very happy with their customer service

anuta1976
anuta1976Sydney, NSW

refused refund

paid $298 deposit prior to COVID , now they won't answer their phone, refused to give me refund, terrible organization, I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU CRIMINALS, People need to contact Current Affair or Fair trading

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great booking experience

I emailed trippinoz with preferred dates Alice called and sent me booking forms and instructions email. She also rectified my booking to include children per my request. Definitely recommend Trippinoz

Adnan B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Really impressed. Booked a hotel stay in Phuket and the experience with booking team was extraordinary. Despite of being requesting in a peak season, the booking team managed to get me the booking for my desired dates and they keep me posted on the status of my requests.

Shyam
ShyamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This worked well for me

Booking worked fine. Very economic. Hotel took a week to confirm the dates. I would definitely recommend it to others. Initially even i was worried if it was a scam.

Easy to book and deal with.

Booking was easy to make through website and later over the phone.
Even after few months after the pandamic my booking wa rebooked from same site.
I hope to rebook in future.

Good experience

Good booking experience yet to go on a holiday but the booking part was seamless

Excellent customer service and quick responses.

We are looking forward to the vacation

Thanks TrippinOz making the booking easy

DWS
DWSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Testing Times but rewarding

Although I purchased my holiday last year and with the changing world of covid and businesses doing it tough in the travel industry, less staff, work hours etc the team at TrippinOz kept me informed regarding being able to book, and when things changed,be patient people,
We are off to Phuket in November 2022
Thankyou TrippinOz staff

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation
Jason D.
Jason D.Northern Region, NSW

NO contact

Have been trying to contact Trippinoz - emails, landline and mobile; unfortunately no answer. If anyone has a contact number please let us know. Bought one of the $99 packages. Was originally told it was extended due to pandemic but now trying to book but no links, contacts or anything works. disappointing
JD

Cera
CeraVictoria

SCAMMERS

Paid $300 deposit prior to COVID. Since COVID refused refund. PayPal haven't even helped. Lady said it would be extended. I disagreed and wanted my DEPOSIT!! Back and now I get a bounce back email and no one answers the number to speak direct. Do not pay this company money. BE WARNED!! They have no intentions on helping and have now killed any hope I have even for legit sales reps in the future.

I received a reply

TrippinOZ replied to my email within 24 hours and extended my booking until the end of 2023. They even gave me the assurance of extending the booking beyond 2023 if a necessity arises.

Ease of Booking

No Contact

Cant get in contact with anyone. Called inside office hours etc, emailed 2 different email address and they bounce back. What a joke, won't be recommending these at all. I'd be afraid to travel incase your booking never exists.

Ruben
RubenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Won't issue a refund for $99 Thailand deal

Same issues, emails bouncing back, calling their number within their office hours but no one there. Someone did call me back at 6pm, as they're all working from 'home'. Refused to refund. Don't buy from them.

I'm can't get in contact with TrippinOz

Susanne
Susanne

No refunds despite not being able to travel!

Buyer beware. They will only extend your voucher dates, never refund so don’t be fooled into thinking that because they have a refund policy that they will actually ever process any refund. Absolutely appalling given we can’t travel overseas during our initial voucher period (and that’s what we bought it for!).

Jenny C.
Jenny C.asked

Hi, I would like to update my voucher or extend the time or when is my voucher no 2820 Jenny chow 0478929897 7 nights accommodation in Thailand.

Please contact me or can I have your contact details, I had call you on 90699833 no one can answer.

Please reply as soon as possible
JENNY

Trippin O.TrippinOzSend a private message

Hi Jenny. Happy to extend your voucher until December 2024. Please email us on bookings@trippinoz.com if you have any questions. Thanks. TrippinOz

Svitlana T.
Svitlana T.asked

hi guys what is your phone number

Shree
Shreeasked

We booked a $99 7 nights Thailand package in June 2020 and received a confirmation email. This morning, when I tried to book accommodation through the same email they sent which has an option BOOK NOW, when I click on this option it will redirect to some irrelevant page JOTform. I tried calling @ 0390699833 during office hours more than 20 times always says user busy. I also sent email reached out in messenger no reply.

Adnan B.

They use jotforms for filling forms.

Send them an email with your queries. Usually they are pretty quick to respond.

Trippin O.TrippinOzSend a private message

Hi Shree. I see that we have connected with you on the 29th of January and helped with your booking. Please email us on bookings@trippinoz.com if you need any assistance. Thanks. TrippinOz

Get an answer from our members and TrippinOz representatives