TrippinOz

• Trip Completed Yes (25) · No (48)
  • Ease of Booking

Nic

NicFar North Queensland, QLD

First time to Phuket...hurrry up Covid...we need to go back!

This was probably the best call ever made in terms of holidays! The facilities, service and cost were impeccable! Staff went above and beyond, and the facilities were great. Best location at Absolute Bangla Suites...and we are 48 and 45..not in our 20's! No street noise in our room, and we faced Bangla Rd. Well done guys, I highly recommend booking with TrippinOz

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

We had an awesome holiday in Thailand and can't wait to go back.

Everything about our experiences was amazing, highly recommended taking a trippinoz holiday. We stayed at Absolute Twin sands and the experience was fantastic. The resort itself was amazing and the staff were beautiful and extremely helpful.

AndrewK

AndrewKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great location and friendly staff

Met all our expectations and had a great stay. Loved the roof top pool and wasn't too busy.
Looking forward to going back when life returns to normal, and seeing and tasting Phuket again.

SohailA

SohailAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We had very good time . Thanks for ur wonderful Service

We had very good time. Phuket is beautiful place to go for holiday my kids also enjoy a lot.
Experience wos wonderful really thanks for your wonderful service thanks Once again
Sam

MaryH

MaryHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreaming big for 2021!

Very excited to receive a phone call from trippinOz today! It was to inform me that my Weeks holiday in Phuket has been extended for another 12 months. I had actually written it off as a pandemic casualty! Very helpful , courteous caller who was accommodating in adjusting our booking. No additional fees. Well done trippinOz to be pushing through these uncertain times with the customer at the forefront.

Sania Hassan

Sania HassanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our experience was great !!!

We had a great time to Phuket. We went on a holiday with 2 kids ,hotel was clean and cozy , rooms and room service was great too, my kids loved it because of so many swimming pool options available...we would love to go again...and been recommending to our friends :)

AnuradhaC

AnuradhaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome holiday in absolute twin and sand Phuket resort.

It was the best holiday for the family loved it so much. No hidden fees. 5star services and awesome and friendly staff members. Kids were so excited and enjoyed a lot.

• +3

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Holiday Thanks

I had a great holiday to Phuket. I had a couple of holiday changes couldn't do more to help. I would highly recommend their services. Thank you so much for the trip had a great time and would definitely go again.

Carmen L.

Carmen L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect holiday

Service was excellent and accommodation perfect for couples enjoying time out from kids. Amenities in walking distance , relaxing on the beach not to mention affordability . Most amazing holiday ever. Loved it.

Find out how TrippinOz compares to other Booking Services

No evidence whatsoever these offers are legitimate

Matt

MattNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Blocked for pointing out many errors in advertisement.

Be wary of this “too good to be true offer”. The numbers are all over the place and only offers credit card when they say in the ad they offer PayPal with its buyer protection.

Gwenda Chapman

Gwenda ChapmanSydney, NSW

Wonderful Thailand holiday

Trippinoz were great organising our holiday at Absolute Twin Sands in Thailand. We were over there for 2 weeks for a wedding and they were able to organise to stay at their hotel for a week.
The staff were all so lovely especially the housemaids and the staff working in the pizza restaurant. Great value for such a new resort.

Booking Type Accommodation

Awesome Experience!! Service has been beyond expectations....

We have had an wonderful experience throughout and very professional, Trippinoz have always exceeded our expectation. The resort experience which came with the package was awesome, never thought we could get such facilities with that price ... am very very happy that I got in touch with TrippinOz.

Michele B

Michele BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent accomodation, great staff & loved the bed!!

Beautiful room at Bangla Suites. Awesome facilities & staff. Would definately visit again. An excellent experience walking up bangla Rd after a day out, you soon wide awake with this location. Highly recommend Bangla Suites...

Anthony Hayden

Anthony HaydenCentral West, QLD

I had the most amazing holiday

Booking was a breeze with great communication. Superb holiday. Thank you TrippingOz. Cheap and easy. Can’t wait to book my next holiday Location the best in Phuket Will book again soon. Staff

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A week in Absolut Twin Sands, Pa Tong, Phuket

Perfect!

Easy booking process, great customer service from the team- and had an awesome stay in Bali, hotel was awesome! Thanks so much - look forward to booking with you guys again soon.

Amazing service

Excellent service provided by these two amazing ladies Jessica and Alice.I give them both 5 star rating..They both helped my family and I in getting the best hotel deal while our trip to Bali.We stayed at Swiss bel hotel .Hotel provided excellent service.

Sylvia M.

Sylvia M.Perth, WA

Amazing Service, Above and Beyond

My holiday was on the 8th of Feb to the 15th of Feb. I was recently scammed for my bali trip and lost over $400 when a friend recommended TrippinOz. Having a month left till my trip they got my hotel booked and sorted over night. I worked with Mark who made me feel so comfortable booking with them. When i had some issues with the hotel not confirming my reservation they went above and beyond taking the extra mile to get me somewhere else. I stayed at the Swiss belhotel and mygoodness was it amazing!

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

Poor service unable to confirm booking

We paid for our Bali accomidation package via TrippinOz three weeks ago and were advised that our booking confirmation will be received in 72 hours. Three weeks later we still have not received our booking confirmation and each time we ring TrippinOz we are advised that the delay is with the hotel and to call back next week. We keep calling each week (mow almost 4 weeks) only to receice the same reply.... IS THIS A SCAM????

Ajay khanna

Ajay khannaasked

Hi There

Can we buy this from NZ, Will it still be valid?
and how early we need to confirm dates with you guys before we book tickets.
Also If we confirm the booking how we will go with room choices? as we do not have contacts with hotels or they will provide any rooms?
Also, I could not find any reviews about hotel experience from anyone. Do you have any reviews about the hotel and not only for your service as I know that's very good already.

And the last 1 from your terms and condition NO: 8
8. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation on any grounds

Does it mean you can cancel it even once confirmed and we booked everything? or once you confirmed it won't get canceled like we are there and found you cancel on the same time and have to pay in full.

Cheers
Ajay

Trippin O.TrippinOz

Hi Ajay. Thank you for your query. Yes the deal is available for customers in NZ.

The resorts accept booking upto 1 year in advance so if you have your dates ready well in advance, you can get your dates booked well in advance. We request you to give us a well in advance notice if you are planning to travel in peak seasons like you would normally do anyway. About 8 weeks of notice should be good enough during regular seasons. I hope that answers that question.

You get a Studio suite if you are travelling with your partner and a Family suite if you have kids as well.

Reviews: Well considering this is a TrippinOz page is why our customers have probably said more about us and our services and not so much the resort. Can I pls suggest you google the resorts to read more about what other customers are saying about them. Thanks.

The right to refuse is a standard condition you will see a lot of. This is used to protect the resorts in case customers get rowdy or wilfully break the resort rules etc. so pls do not worry about it.

Happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thanks. TrippinOz

Kylie

Kylieasked

Hello I was wondering about the Phuket deal does it include breakfast and is there a kids club or babysitting service and are we able to buy 2 vouchers so we can have 2 weeks. Thanks

Trippin O.TrippinOz

Hi Kylie. Thank you for your query. The Phuket deal does not include breakfast but the resorts offer excellent discounts on food and beverages at the resort and also 25% off food and beverages at over 80 popular restaurants across Phuket.

The Absolute Twin Sands has a kids play area and water slides as well. They also have baby sitting services at an extra cost.

This promotional rate is only for a 7 night stay and you cannot use 2 weeks with the same promotion. If you are looking at 2 weeks, we can help you with may other resorts for your 2nd week which are fantastic as well....not at this price though :) . Hope that answers your questions. Thank you. TrippinOZ

Wayne M.

Wayne M.asked

I like going to night clubs dancing ,they start about 10:30pm then go home 2 am < is there a Resort bus to pick us up from Patong Beach back to Resort 2 am in morning ! ? Wayne If yes I well book

Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I read from other reviews that the last shuttle back to hotel is 10.30pm. Tuk Tuk 300baht.

Get an answer from our members and TrippinOz representatives