TrippinOz

Fantastic holiday experience

Just had our holidays at Phuket. Alice helped us in booking our accommodation. She was great. No hidden costs or surprises. Twin sands resort was absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend this company. We had our holiday at much cheaper budget than expected.

Trip Completed Yes

The best service

The best service and friendly advice. Our holiday at twins sands was absolutely stunning. Would recommend this company to everyone. Great value for money holiday. Will definitely use this company again

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation

Fantastic, will recommend to friends

Fees all stated clearly, no unexpected surprises, Jessica our consultant was exceptionally patient, professional and helpful through out the whole process. Always ready to give advice and offer explanations. Thank you so much for high level of customer service and knowledge of area booked.

Accommodation booked meet

Accommodation was booked for me. A positive experience. Meets my expectations. Hopefully the holiday goes just as well. The hotel looks great. Having interconnecting rooms for the children is great also at a really good price.

So easy to book...

So easy to book... hoping the holiday is just as easy... got the first option in the holiday dates... the holiday venue looks great, looks nice andcleN and close to everything...

Perfect deal

Booking was easy with Trippinoz. Celina, the Trippinoz agent was always professional, kind & helpful giving advice without any hesitation. I look forward to staying with Twin Sands to Bangla in Phuket.

Great experience!!!!

Easy and pleasurable experience. Mark was informative and very professional. No obligation to purchase but offered a great deal too good to pass up. Thanks for a care free booking.

Booking Type Accomodation

Good customer service awesome deals

Was good customer service with lots of information provided and the awesome service
They look after there clients and meet all the needs and extra requirements
Lots of product knowledge which they selling

Excellent!!!

We have booked a 7 day accommodation package to Phuket. The purchasing and booking experience was exceptional. Celina has been outstanding with attention to detail and communication. Excellent customer service !

A good start.

Mark was very helpful with the purchase, easy to deal with and I did not feel pressured.
I'll keep this updated as how booking the dates I requested goes.

Perfect

Great experience, always gets in touch when I need to discuss things and did there best to give me exactly what I wanted , simply amazing

Very helpful and was all explain perfectly

I See on internet and thay call me directly on my mob. And halp me for everything thank you and well done ..She did professional way

Trippin Oz are fantastic

A holiday in Phuket and it was a wonderful experience to book with trippin Oz. My expectations were met exceptionally well.

Excellent customer service

We booked accomodation with TrippinOz, the sale consultant, Jessica,on the phone was really nice and very thorough, a pleasure to deal with.

a new experiencing trip for 2019

Mel,the person who helped me all the time was great,easy to book.Cannot wait for the holiday,it is going to be awesome look like,Mel I will post you about the trip thank you and trippinOz team as well to give us that opportunity.

A refreshing experience

The agent, Alice, made me go through the booking process like a breeze, and she was really professional and understanding, this was the best booking experience ever, look forward to the holidays !

To forceful

Just got off the phone from [name removed] and she was very rude and very forceful trying to get a deposit out of me!

Hi Nat. Thank you for your feedback and appreciate you pointing it out. The consultant has been spoken to and feedback given. We apologise for the unpleasant experience you had with us and hope to have an opportunity to make up for it.Thsnk you

f**king awesome

so quick and easy to book and am very happy with deal, wont be using my voucher until next year though

Awesome service

Great process with the booking, such an easy process.
I will certainly update you all on the success of my holiday, I can't wait to see the resort I booked.

We would never been able to afford this without TrippinOz thank you for an amazing holiday in an ama

So easy to book our holiday exactly how a holiday should be?? Stress free!!! They've exceeded all of our expectations I still can't believe the holiday I'm getting an overseas holiday for the price of a local holiday!!! Awesome