Tripsta

Tripsta

P M R

P M R

Phone number

Wouldn't let me add my phone number and would not let me book. Cost me 45 min of my life and had to put down an incorrect. Umber to be able to book

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

9 hour delay and not told at any stage.

They didn’t inform me that my flight was delayed significantly, twice. Could have been a disaster. Melbourne to London. Could have informed me via text, email, call and nothing.

Total scam Stay away!

The cancelled my airline ticket and never told me.I have received no refund.
Was stuck in Thailand with no money to buy another ticket home.
How do they get away with this?

Scam

I had to canceled my flight ticket and never received any refund. There isn't any phone number to get in touch with then, just numbers that doesn't connect. The only communication it's through the website that, sometimes they replay but never actually solved the issue.
Lost almost $2000.00.
Never will use this company again!

Scam Company

They're not taking calls, not replying to emails, but they have told THY that my money has already been refunded (it hasn't). I really hope they get what's coming to them.

No answer phone cheaters

Tripsta no i have ticket flexible fare from mel to istanbul. I would like to change the date no one answering. I call the call centre The call 99 cent but no one answering.

Youssef B

Youssef BCasablanca

Never use tripsta

I booked onto on [ 23/04/2018].
The flight was supposed to depart from [Casablanca Int. airport Morocco] at [01/08/2018 at 07:10],to [Phuket Int. Airport, Thailand 02/08/2018 at 14:05]. I paid 563.25€
I have committed a car accident , my leg and hand are broken.
I have asked you to submit a claim for the 563,25€ that I paid, and I have the right to entitled a refund
.You were unprofessional, I have had the right to refund my money. It is your job not mine since the refund procedure must be processed by you.And I have condition of money back guarantee. I advise you to never use Tripsta company.

TERRIBLE - STAY AWAY

TERRIBLE - stay away!!!! Got a text message about 7:30 pm the night before my flight to Indonesia saying the company had “problems issuing my ticket” and that my AM flight over had been cancelled and that I needed to contact the airline. I contacted the airline and they told me that tripsta had contacted them several weeks earlier to request a refund for that ticket. Basically leaving me with a return ticket from Indonesia but no ticket to get over there. No refund given and impossible to contact. So basically was charged the price of a return ticket for a one way flight. On top of that had to now book a ticket over to Indonesia on short notice during peak season and paid a LOT more for the flight. Should ban them from skyscanner

Jodine TPerth

If I could give -5 stars I WOULD!!! Lack's basic customer Service & Cannot Get Hold of ANYONE

NooraMelbourne

Missing the flight- legal actions required!

No refund for cancelled ticket and can’t contact Tripsta

Booked on line via SkyScanner. Kona to SAN Francisco on Alaska Airlines. As a result of significant change to flight itinerary cancelled the booking on 22 June, still no refund. Contacted Alaska Airlines who advised refund has been processed and to contact booking agent. All phone numbers I have tried for Tripsta are disconnected and can’t contact on line as just get auto reply.

George

George

Fraudulent!! Cancelled my ticket. No reply for mail

Hi. You do you guys run a company when you can't reply for customers.. Show me atleast one good review.
Reservation number - F102975501
Give me the reason why you contacted airlines to cancel my ticket.. Give my money back then.

saddles

saddlesperth

Never ever will i do on line bookings

Sandeep

SandeepCoventry

Ticket cancellation without notice and no refund

Ticket Fraud/No Accountability

ben

bentel aviv

do not close nothing with tripsta

Never ever booking with Tripsta again

I booked 2 international return tickets from Melbourne and had an emergency that we needed to change the return date. It is impossible to contact the company ! All you can do is to send a request and you get an automated response to contact the airline directly and the airline advised the way this company booked is not letting them change and we had to contact Tripsta! Impossible to get in contact with their customer service I even emailed their corporate office and tried to call any of their international listed contact numbers in other countries with no use. I will never book through this company and be in this situation again waiting for ever!

Worst online website and customer service

I brought 2 airline tickets from tripsta .and for urgent matter i want to amend the booking i can't reach to them from Australia i sent about 10 email without any respond

May

MaySydney

WORST online ticketing system ever!!!

I've booked a flight from tripsta from Taiwan to Sydney. However, I've wanted to make a flight change for my back date. I've kept contact tripsta but no one reply. I've tried facebook, emails and phone calls. What a crap system is that. I have been waiting for a whole month and still no response. I have to purchase another flight ticket to fly back Taiwan. The ticket that I purchased from tripsta is now useless. Do yourself a flavour, DON'T ever try this ticketing system. Worst ever!!!!

perfect!

I booked a ticket By skyscanner to tripsta April International Ticket. After 10 mins.E-ticket arrived, and after few days they sent me invoice Will done tripsta. Saved money by booking with Tripsta, so thank you..As of now no changes no cancellation ..My flight is August so will write again a review after my holiday thank you again Tripsta.

Scs

Scsasked

Dear tripsta. My booked flight got cancelled bu you. I did not receive my refund.. how can i get it?

Leslie Floresasked

Hi, just want to rebook my flight, unfortunately i wasn't able to make a call because the line is always busy. Please let me know how can i do my rebooking? I am looking forward for your quick response because i really need to rebook my flight asap. Thank you so much

Regards,

Leslie

Hi,
Tripsta is bankrupted! I am still trying to get my refund!

Jodine T

Leslie you need to contact the airlines directly to change your flights. Forget about Tripsta, they will not help you.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and concerns, very much
appreciated. I reckon there's no hope for my departure rebooking, because I already spoke directly to Quantas regarding this matter unfotunately there is nothing they can do to help me about it because according to them only the travel agency can do the rebooking for departure flights, but they can do the rebooking for return flights. Again thank you so much.

Regards,

Leslie

Jeffrey

Jeffreyasked

I purchased my round trip flight tickets (Taipei<->Venice) from Tripsta. Due to the un-prevented situation happened, I need to cancel my flight and request for refund. I bought the ticket insurance from Tripsta, which means I paid more for the free cancellation.
I sincerely hope that you can contact me and respond my request as soon as possible. Thank you!

Tripsta booking code: F97483620
Airline booking code: ZNTLYL

My email: [email removed]

Get an answer from our members and Tripsta representatives