Trit House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (21)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (1)

Mary K.

Mary K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth process

love my new bookcase and the communication for delivery was excellent.
Adjun and Gopi were very careful and professional in placing this heavy piece of furniture in my house Thank you guys.

Meredith W.

Meredith W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I love the sideboard and coffee table I purchased and I do want to thank Anil and Cliff for their very friendly and helpful delivery to my apartment. They let me know when they would be delivering and went out of their way to help me positioning the furniture.

Terrible Fabric & Shocking Customer Service

Pip
Pip

Filiz B.

Filiz B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Smooth process x Excellent quality

I purchased an ex-display armchair. Interior Sales Consultant Todd was very helpful throughout whole process. He always answered my questions rapidly. Everything went really smoothly. I am really happy with the product as well. Even though it was an ex-display armchair, it was exactly how it was shown in the photos, quality was excellent. I will definitely purchase furniture again from Trit House.

Nicola adams

Nicola adamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience for a long time

dECO Design

dECO DesignHobart, TAS

Awesome customer service!

Todd at Trit provided me with the best customer service EVER!
I was after a Ethnicraft long U shelf to complete a planned interior fit out and Trit had the very last one in Australia available. Unfortunately it was hard to locate such a small item in a huge warehouse, however Todd's perseverance and desire to help me as a customer was above and beyond the realm and resulted in me being able to achieve my project's completion date. I will definitely work with Trit again for my design projects and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Todd, you're awesome and thank you!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Fantastic customer service from Imogen Moore

Contacted Trit House from Perth re some Wendelbo chairs and Imogen Moore responded immediately by email and followed up subsequent questions in a timely manner and with great detail.
Highly recommend Trit House and in particular Imogen. Some Perth furniture stores need to take a leaf out of Imogen's book!

Steve from Perth

Emily S.

Emily S.Sydney, NSW

Sonder Trit House - Bad Customer Service and Average Product

We visited the Redfern store and selected the Sonder 3 seater sofa. We were told it would take 12-14 weeks to be made, however this blew out to 4 months due to Christmas which was understandable. The delivery process was smooth, however once in situ we noticed the cushions were deflated and there didn't seem to be enough stuffing. I reached out to the Trit team who were unhelpful and arrogant to say the least and took no action to rectify when we asked if the cushions could be restuffed. Photos attached, one from the store and 3 from the week the sofa was delivered. Would have been happier with a Freedom couch. Shame.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationRedfern
shaylee

shayleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

We received our bed today and I just want to share what a great experience we had.

Our delivery men were both prompt, respectful and professional. They took excellent care when moving the parts of the bed into our house ensuring nothing was damaged.

They efficiently installed the bed ensuring I was happy with the position.
And best of all they were happy and friendly on this 43 degree day!

Bianca

BiancaNew South Wales

Exemplary retail experience

Purchased multiple items including rug, tv unit, coffee and side tables. First experience was walking past the Redfern retail store, sales assistant was hands on in discussing any piece I was interested in. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I then ordered said items on the site plus items that weren't at Redfern location. experience seamless. All items as pictured on site. Coffee table was on back order, was kept updated on delivered date. Unfortunately small chip on arrival. Trit team prompt in addressing and replacing. Again kept updated via email and call replacements delivery date. End to end exemplary experience will visit them in future when looking to further decorate my home.

Josh Symons

Josh SymonsSydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Store LocationSydney
KatT

KatT

Accommodating service with great furniture

I would in particular make mention of the consistently wonderful and flexible approach of Alice who has assisted me over the last couple of years to secure some lovely pieces for my home. I especially thank you very much for your assistance.

Store VisitedSt Kilda
Ana G.

Ana G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Fast response on email enquiry. Very easy and fast process. Trit was able to deliver the items on the exact day and time requested. They also ensemble the bed :)
The bed is amazing!

A store beyond a store

Purchased quite a lot furnitures from trit (Abbotsford and St Kilda). The team is helping our life feeling better, in my mind, trit is a friend rather than a funiture store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationAbbotsford & St kilda
Ian C.Trit House

We loved purchasing at Trit.

The service at Trit was outstanding, and the pieces we purchased for our new home are beautifully made and look fantastic. We're so pleased with the new additions to our house and I can't recommend the brand and team more highly.

Store LocationAbbotsford

Find out how Trit House compares to other Furniture Shops

Trit made purchasing furniture so easy

Trit was a great place to shop - the hours of operation suit busy people, it was easy to park, and staff were always helpful. The quality of the products has been excellent, and the wait time was very reasonable.

Store LocationAbbotsford

MS

MSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect side table

Purchased a Won Floater table in natural oak for a small family living room and it’s perfect. Looks great from all angles and can easily be moved around when required.

Store VisitedSt Kilda
Store LocationStKilda

Nicole

Nicole

Fantastic service and love our sofa

We received wonderful service from Trit house from the beginning to the end! Lovely staff at the store, helpful communication via email
up until we received our sofa and then the delivery men were amazing at installing our sofa. And of course we love it! Now to furnish the rest of the living room from Trit!

SKlocal

SKlocalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive delivery of great product

I found the perfect desk for my husband's chess desk. Once ordered I was contacted by email and phone to arrange delivery. The delivery was outstanding. The driver called when 2 minutes away. On arrival they were held up by a garbage truck and one guy ran up the street to advise me where they were. They delivered it with extreme care to our apartment, placed it exactly where I wanted it and took away all the packaging. They were polite and friendly throughout. The product is great but the service means I will return.

Angela Coorey

Angela CooreySydney, NSW

So pleased.....kept going back for more!

Furnished most of living area with beautiful and quality chairs, stools, a desk and side tables. Service was extremely helpful, honest ,accommodating and punctual. I was trusted to take home some pieces to check for size and look, which was a huge help. I will be returning!