Verified🏆 2024 Award

280 reviews · Statistics

93% · 26014 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No (211)
See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dmitry
Dmitry

Experience

Absolutely amazing, the product was exactly what I was after.
Nicole
Nicole

Great customer service!

Troya Beauty have great customer service. I have consistently ordered from them and have always fulfilled the delivery within a reasonable timeframe. On one occasion there was a delay and they were quick to respond and resolved this by following up and resending a new order. Very happy with the service they provide!
Charmaine S
Charmaine SSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Exactly what I was looking for!

Black shampoo, icy blonde is absolutely amazing! So much better than any purple shampoo I've used in the past. It smells divine and lathers up so well. It doesn't dry out my hair at all.

The pricing was extremely competitive and the product was packaged well.

The postage however was pretty poor. I assumed it was Australia Post but upon investigating I found that it wasn't dispatched from the warehouse for 5 days. So it did arrive via express post the day after dispatch.
I emailed Troya and had my issue dealt with promptly and professionally. I was given a postage refund if $3. The difference between express postage and standard postage.
I appreciate their efforts to rectify the issue. Show details

JJM
JJM
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent customer service

I had a great experience with Troya Beauty. My package went missing and excessively delayed with Australia Post and once contacted, Sara B from Troya Beauty quickly sorted the issue and I had my package within a couple of days. The products I purchased were competitively priced and well-packaged. Overall, a great experience. Show details
Love life
Love lifeQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Awaphui shampoo & conditioner 1 litre quality products &great savings.easy navigation to make purchase on app

Fantastic communication,quick delivery
I would definitely recommend this company
Great range of products Show details
Shannon M.
Shannon M.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent prices

Great price on a lovely product (Medik8 surface cleanser) and excellent communication from company.
Yuka C.
Yuka C.

Recommend

Product arrived fast and good customer service
Will repurchase again Show details
Judy Brown
Judy BrownVictoria2 posts

Beautiful product

Leave in conditioner smells divine and my hair is so soft. Highly recommend Troya Beauty. Website easy to use. Quick to post.
ed_3058
ed_3058Melbourne2 posts

Great prices

Great prices, best I could find. Good product and delivery. Show details
gail
gailQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good product

have used this product before and found it very good for my hair.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

The teams troya are a pleasure to deal with

Had a postal issue they rectified the matter straight away. I’ll purchase again purely based on the way everything was handled. Show details
Linda
LindaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW36 posts

Order elsewhere.!!

Still waiting well over a month now and still not received my order. They blame it on Australia Post but when I ask for them to resend items they say one product is no longer! Now I've still got no order arrival and my emails go unanswered. Have just requested full refund as per feedback below- you have to start getting hostile to get anywhere and I could have ordered elsewhere with same specials but since that were xmas/ boxing day sales I can't get those specials. Please look at the negative feedback! Wish I had done so before ordering. Show details
Bethwyn C.
Bethwyn C.WAPerth, WA

They'll spam you with offers but won't address the problem

I ordered over $200 worth of product with promised delivery in time for Christmas. Products didn't arrive and repeated requests for replacement or refund were ignored until the tone of my emails became hostile. Money finally refunded but not in time to purchase elsewhere and post in time for Christmas. The owners son then sent an email begging me not to send a negative review! All this time I was receiving email offers at the rate of 3 or 4 a day! Show details
Roro
Roro

Customer for life

Genuine fresh products at fantastic prices and amazing service. Thank you for a lovely shopping experience! Will keep shopping here again and again :) Show details ·  1
LaG
LaG2 posts

Over 2 weeks and still have not received

I have emailed them that it's been 2 weeks and I still have not received my products and was told that the shipping was 'deemed lost' and that they have shipped a new one and it should arrive in1 or 2 days and sent same tracking number that was issued 2 weeks ago of which delivery was updated to be delivered today or tomorrow. I'm are not stupid here. You've done exactly the same thing a few months ago. Will spend my money somewhere else where I'm not lied to. Terrible experience. Show details