4.5

4.9

Elliot
Elliot

Really good!

Bought some earrings for my helix and conch piercings. All good quality, as advertisted on the website and arrived quickly. Will definitely be ordering from them again!
Michael M.
Michael M.

Birthday gift

Being from England, I was unsure how my purchase go, I can genuinely say my experience with belly bar was terrific, kept me up to date with everything, very pleasant and helpful, I would highly recommend their company. Michael Morris. Show details
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Great product

It was delivered in the time stated. Everything was as described Show details
Lana C.
Lana C.2 posts

Love it

Great little belly ring and it came in a pretty little tin Show details
Coralee
Coralee

Amazing

This was the only shop I could find that had a big enough size for me. I looked everywhere that I could but this was the only place. I was unable to find any shop in America and was very thankful to find something, the shipping was very fast. Show details
arianadesign4u
arianadesign4u
  Online store

Finally found what I was looking for

love my products. You have the best belly rings with those clips so I don't have to fuss with that tiny ball like other belly rings. I am thoroughly happy with my purchases. Show details
Debbie
Debbie

Look great, good quality

Brought lots love them all, very good quality thanks tummy toys Show details
David Munro
David MunroSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Brilliant

My nipple bars are great. Fantastic quality and great service. Will be buying more. Show details
Pete
Pete

Great product & service

Bought a 14k bar for my daughter to have her belly button pierced.
Great advice given as to what to buy via email. All correspondence done in a timely manner.
Very happy thank you Show details
Rach
Rach2 posts

Efficient service

Goods came very promptly, were good quality and affordable. We ordered 4 helix products. The only disappointment was one of them was curved for the right ear and we wanted it for the right.
I would recommend this company Show details
Ellen
EllenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Items as described

Items as described. Packaged well. Fast delivery. Very happy. Highly recommend. Show details
Heather
Heather

Just what I wanted

The item I purchased was exactly what I wanted. It came well packaged in good time. The jewelry is well made and looks good. Show details
JESSICA
JESSICA

Great clicker septum’s

I’m really enjoying my clicker septum, sturdy and no discolouration, good value.
I personally would not recommend my bendable one, the little stones fell out just trying to put it in. Loved how it looked but was quite tricky for me to put in whilst also having to be gentle to not break it.
I would buy from here again, the pricing range for items was great as well as the variety. Show details
Sharna
SharnaWestern Australia2 posts

Perfect belly ring to wear during my pregnancy. Good quality . Fast delivery

Perfect belly ring to wear during my pregnancy. Good quality . Fast delivery
Maree
Maree3 posts

Awesome product

Was great to receive exactly what my daughter needed and the little personal touches with the packaging was beautiful. Will definitely order again Show details ·  1