Tursa

Tursa

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brutus

BrutusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make you feel so small

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Michael H.

Michael H.South East Queensland, QLD

makes sense - all good

Tursa seem to source relationships with workplaces - sent me to three appropriate jobs, with encouragement and a heads up perspective, within 6 months; did not pressure me to apply for work that clearly was not sustainable. They have also made me aware of ongoing work-related training. Very helpful.

Rah

RahCaboolture

Cold Hearted, Money Hungry.

Great help to me.

I have found them very helpful and have had all positive dealings with them. They updated my resume brilliantly and put me on a course that improved my confidence in interviews and lots of other stuff. All the staff I have dealt with have been really positive and nice.

Shameful

I was with them when I moved to the city I'm living in. The first guy assigned as my EC was actually a good guy and would bend over backwards to help me but years later I was assigned to a couple of incompetent who constantly stuck me on "work for the dole" and tried to cut me off every fortnight for one lame reason or another and I ended up becoming an alcoholic and seriously considering suicide to get away from them. Any work and tafe courses I was interested in were not taken seriously.

T.D.L

T.D.LAU

The description of Tursa as a "job provider" is inaccurate

Scamming the government

They do nothing and get paid. My first agent (yes they call themselves agents) said multiple times he just wanted minimum work possible and the whole company was basically a scam. He also called work for the dole basically slavery.

On the second year i was moved through 3 different agents. Who wasted my time with job ready courses (where you were taught how to use a toothbrush...) and forced to attend a business course. I have no experience beyond some Unpaid IT work. I fail to see how a business course would help.

They found 0 jobs for me, gave me 0 help with my resume or cover letter despite me constantly asking and were just a complete waste of time and taxpayer money.

Terrible

I have had very negative dealings with this company, the staff are aggressive and unfriendly and are clearly lack any basic training. While making small talk with one agent my words were constantly twisted to be put in the worst possible light and was never even shown any basic level of humane treatment. They really are out to "get you" and this seems to be standard practice.
They falsify paperwork for government money (this was proved in a gov investigation and they were forced to pay back millions) They treat the unemployed with utter contempt, they are.