2.6

39% · 1523 · 61%

2.4
2.4
Brand Manager for Tursa? Claim your listing.

Steven
Steven3 posts

Uncaring

My initial appointment was slated for 1 hour. It was over and I was out the door after 5 minutes. Papers were pushed in front of me to sign without explanation. I have recently undergone a triple hernia operation and I'm a homeless rough sleeper. I made these points and no conversation about that was delved into by the Tursa staff member. I was subsequently given a number of job applications to achieve each month considering I have no home, no shower, no vehicle and still suffering pain from my surgery. I'm extremely disappointed with their service and lack of interest in my position.
Marley C.
Marley C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Pretty chuffed

Have recently been signed up to Tursa, Errol has done an excellent job at getting me more employment and all the things I need for work. Top bloke too!
Bel
Bel

Tursa, Taree - High Standard of Service

Engaging with Tursa has helped immensely. It is refreshing to speak to caring, down-to-earth humans instead of endless hold music. They have listened and provided the right support, through challenging times and this has helped to progress toward a more promising future, through the support and valuable resources they can offer. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone.
Karen Barrett
Karen BarrettMid North Coast, NSW

Tursa Maclean - Romina Beveridge

I was at Tursa Maclean to find employment and Romina was absolutely fantastic, she was so helpful and I felt so comfortable with her, she is a great asset to Tursa and I would like to thank her for everything she did for me.
Diane and Riley
Diane and RileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Sarah from tursa is excellent I have been trying for years to get my son on a disability pension ,Sarah is so helpful and her communication is excellent and explains things so good ..I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone ..thanks again sarah I appreciate everythink you have done to help us …
Diana
DianaRichmond-Tweed, NSW7 posts

Absolutely a waste of Time

Four times in the last 6 months when I have driven in to Murwillumbah for my fortnightly interview, I have been told that there was nobody available to see me. There is never any one at the reception desk and nobody called me to let me know my interview was cancelled. I live a fair way out of town and last week I had to drop my car into Uki for repairs and organise a lift to get to my appointment on time. If I don't turn up then I will get a demerit which I am constantly threatened with. Come on guys, where's your common courtesy? How hard is it to make a phone call? Will I be reimbursed for my fuel? I don't think so. You guys absolutely suck. I'm definitely not getting the help you promised to provide me with.
Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

I J.
I J.

Matt H.
Matt H.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of time and our taxes cant give zero stars

litterally useless, the only thing they did was waste my time and print me out job ads from seek, i have seek on my phone i would still need to go online anyway, and then to find out they get paid over $75,000 to "find me a job" i found my own job!!
no thanks to tursa, that's over 1,400 a week when they pay job seekers about $250
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

My employment officer Tanya Nguyen went on holiday and I was told to use another office. I usually use Indooroopilly. I was told to deal with the Inala office and Ashneel Kapoor went there gave him receipts for work clothes equalling 70 dollars and 15 dollars fuel was told I would be reimbursed. Ashneel lost my receipts and now I'm in the position of telling my work experience that I can't afford the fuel to come in. I had a chance to have a job but they have ruined that for me.
Tursa nambucca
Tursa nambucca

Nambucca tursa

Went to tursa for an appointment arrived an hour earlier. Told to wait and use computer 2 min later I was told I've been going to tursa for 2 years I'm no longer able to attend appointments with them centerlink will call u about your payment then asked to leave.
Wanya T.
Wanya T.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

They're still in business? Wow

Staff are not concerned with helping at all. Just want to rort money from the government. As I was so nicely told (forgive my sarcasm) , its my responsibility to find work not theirs. And I was like well then what the hell am I doing coming here wasting my time. The arrogance and nasty attitudes, particularly the so called manager who was more concerned with flirting with male colleagues making jokes with sexual innuendo, disgraceful. ended up being a very heated conversation after being disrespected one too many times. To try and claim a company as being compassionate and working with individual needs. Well where did the staff get their education & training? The bottom of a corn flake box?. went to Apm and haven't looked back.
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lack of assistance no help offered

Was sent to truss by Centrelink for job assistance was basically told I was 100% capable of doing that myself. When I called to see if I could get assistance to get interview and job clothing I was told I didn’t qualify for that as I hadn’t been on Centrelink payments long enough. No help was given to me at all by this company
Craig McDonnell
Craig McDonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Bad attitude

Am very annoyed buy the attitude of a male employee at tursa North lakes talks too me like dirt because I am on Centrelink payment I am there too get a job not be abused my him he has a but if he keeps it up it won't be there for much longer
jhunt133
jhunt1332 posts

Awful but good!

ive never been helped by tursa for years, but awhile back come to meet someone who is helping me like no tomorrow, rego for car, license test, steel caps/uniform, subsidy where they pay the employer to hire me.

now i feel like they used 2G on me and im smick and ready for work.

you guys can find people like this too just change the person your currently seeing. good luck ^^