TV Shop
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (74) · No (630)

Sam
SamCanberra

Meh, seems like a data fishing exercise to me

I've tried calling this place several times at different times of the day over the last few days. Each time I get a stick standard off the script answer of "all our consultants are busy with other customers, leave us your name and number and we will call you back". So I simply ask the price of the item I am interested in but apparently they don't know the answer to that which I find hard to believe. Then they continue to ask for your name and number so someone with a brain can call you back.
This is just a fishing exercise for personal information which this company will sell on to other marketers so they can spam you for more useless crap. I'm not sure how TV shop is still in business to be honest.

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

Totally useless

After asking for 3 days I still have not a positive answer where to send back the useless fridge stucker. Also have been told that it cost $20 restock fee and have to pay for the postage. The return policy sucks and to my viewpoint a rip off.

Fish seeker

Don’t by fish seeker kontiki they leak.
when I contacted tv shop I was told sorry to here that !! I’m not the only one big money big prob
I would be a great machine but when salt water gets in that’s the end I am f rushing it out with crc but it’s not the greatest this is my second one though the first on might hav been a dud but no
you have a 1000 dollar sinker

Aeropilates reformer

I purchased the Aeropilates reformer machine and was told it had a 30 day free trial for $248.
The straps were made of latex, and as I wrapped the strap around my arm as they were too long I developed a severe rash which has never happened before and consulted my Dr.She gave me a cortisone cream which after many days helped. There was a warning this may happen , but as I have never had a problem before didn’t expect any problems.
I returned the machine and paid $272 for the freight and insurance. Tv shop will only refund me $50 as they say this hasn’t happened before.
BEWARE if purchasing from Tv shop as there is no such thing as a free trial.

Rosey

As the straps were made of cheap synthetic material I had a severe allergic reaction.
I wish I had read reviews about Tv Shop as your customer service is useless l should not have had to pay for return postage as product was faulty.
BEWARE OF TV SHOP

NikBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor service!!

NikB

You should be explaining the 15% discount more clearly OR better yet just don't offer it on two for one deals SIMPLE.

Chris
ChrisWheatbelt, WA

Invictus is the worst product EVER

Battery lasts literally 2 minutes. Don’t waste your money. Buy a dyson. $1500 just to be swindled. Yeah I should have known, it looked way too good to be true.

TVSHOP L.TV ShopSend a private message

Do not purchase from this company

This company is a joke do not purchase through them, when u want to cancel the order they never get back to u , so in the meantime it gets dispatched and ur stuck with having to return it.. I Wished I read these reviews sooner..

MARY

I have tried numerous times and know u have been told it has been dispatched, u are using Delay tactics so it is harder for me to cancel, the phone got disconnected yesterday and they did not have the decency to call back

MARY

This product needs to be stopped and cancelled as per request

bla bla bla Price

You watch the advert for the ladder you hear so much detail about the ladder and all the functions it has you decide it's just what you have been looking for to do all the jobs you have out standing so you wait watch listen to hear the price but you don't you continue to watch just in case you had missed it but oh no you hear all about the ladder again and no price so you call the Free phone number to be told an agent will get back to you. You ask if you can just get the price but no an agent will call you back I dont get that kind of sales pitch if its a genuine product with such a good price compared to other but how do we the customer know this fact when your price is not forthcoming .Are they selling ladders or wasting time ??????

Sandra JonesAU

Had it for 14 months and it blew up

It really worked well, then it just blew up. For the money we paid for it, it’s really not worth it, all up the usage would’ve been approximately 100- 140 hours. Don’t waste your money. Customer Service were not helpful either, we’ve brought a few items through tv shop and brand developers and spent a lot of money with them, customer loyalty means nothing to them.

Sandra Jones

What made you change your mind? I was phoned twice by 2 different people, advised that there was nothing more that tv shop could do?

Invictus 7 vacuum

I got the invictus 7 in July 2020 with one year warranty it now has burned out when I turn it on it smell of burning and turns off
I have called the Tv shop 7 times with on help there after service is dose not excite so please think twice before buying from the TV shop
I am a pensioner and 800 dollars is a lot of money to be out

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi my order number is 11033403

Neil
NeilSydney, NSW

What a terrible return policy. Do not buy anything from this company. Be warned!

If you want to return your item, (in my case, the Instachill) you loose your postage and handling fee of $79.98 and have to get it back to Melbourne at your own cost. If unhappy with the item and how it looks, you loose the lot.

Unhappy pensioner
Unhappy pensioner

Dodgy products not as advertised

Bought two paint runner rollers from TV Shop because thought they would sell better and more genuine products than eBay vendors. But how wrong we were! The paint started dripping out of one side of the roller within 10 minutes of use and made a complete mess of the room. Ruined our drop sheet. Lucky we used one.
We've owned one previously which we bought off eBay and it saw us through painting a whole apartment, so we know when it works and it's not meant to drip paint like this.
We should be able to get our money back.

Find out how TV Shop compares to other General Merchandise Shops

The instachill is no better than a simple fan. What a waste of money. It's super loud also. Utter crap

Instachill utter crap , noisey and no better than a normal fan. It's not even cold what a total waste of money

REH
REHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TV heater

bought 6 heaters, paid off the whole amount, they keep taking the money from the account. It happened three times.

Agg
AggGoulburn Valley, VIC

What a total waste of money.

Only giving 1 star cause I have to leave something. Could have bought something the same for half the price. Doesn't even cool 1 bedroom let alone a larger area