Impressive

I am very impressed with The TV Shop. Their delivery service is top notch. Their clearance products were very well priced and good quality. The communication was fantastic as well.
I would have no problem recommending them to anyone.

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Disappointed in product fromnTV Shop.

Not good as I did not receivet the same product as advertised and the and the gym and is faulty. A different Total gym and Air roaster as advertised on TV, in mine appears inferior

Life Saving Shopping Experience

Online shopping so easy for amazing products and service. So easy to navigate the site, find products and 48 hour later products have arrived in small rural town - Awesome Thin Lizzy

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

didn't order it ,and got charged 4x the advertised initial price for onother product

Mandz08

Mandz08Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will never buy again

Will never buy again called up for buy one get one free, got the invoice but one get one half price. Apparently deals change all the time... Then don't say the first 250 callers when infact not a popular item.

Michael BennettSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a wonderful product is this Thin Lizzy eye makeup.

Works as was stated on the T.V. I was very impressed and more than happy with the results of the product as though I may be a man of 55 yrs old , I was impressed since useing it on my eyes.

Michael Bennett

The product is what it is the best.

Eduardo

EduardoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Air Roaster

I'm very satisfied with my Air roaster because it's very easy and very convenient to use, plus cost wise, it's economical and easy to clean, not to mentioned its large pan.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

I will never ever buy a product from you people . NEVER EVER

I bought a fit work machine two years ago. The other week smoke started coming out of it. I rang the Company nobody helped me with the problem. I will never buy anything from you again

Susan

Susan

Enquiring about order

I believe that the team that I was e-mailing with in regards to my issue and order was very prompt and informing me the answers i needed about my perfect for bed

Marie Risseneyo

Marie RisseneyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband and I we loved we will keep. Thank you so much.

A 100% satisfied. The products his very useful for my husband he loved so much. And the quality of the very good, I have never bought the stuff online but i liked.

by Shelley

by ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Pushy

Bought eye makeup to get rid of wrinkles, tried the product but wanted to return it. The salesman on the phone kept trying to get me to keep the product longer but I refused. He then proceeded to offer me Thin Lizzy makeup free if I kept the product. I was then offered the same product that I just bought for half the price. My money was returned promptly but the sales people are too pushy.

JANSydney, NSW

Payment Dispute ..2 Initial Payments Deducted...phone Calls Banks Visits.

Bed arrived and installed...Happy with product...However shocked at hidden costs
Not disclosed..... I.E.Processing fee and free trial...And incorrect deduction from visa....
Not recommended.... Hassle trying to correct a/c. Bank advised to stop payments
Until refund.....Matter resolved paid in full and 2nd initial payment deducted
As a reward.!!!! Similar product in stores without hidden costs!!!!! Payment worries

Order no.10661730 customer no. 8510611 a/c paid in full
8/10 $3275.00 nill balance error corrected as a 'reward'
For full payment.....Not happy jan

good professional service

I found the product i ordered by television ad late one night the persons i spoke to gave me good customer service as it being large retail online tv shop service for variety of products on their market .

Ripoff

Bought a char grill 2wks today and still waiting for it and then get an update saying it is delivered already no one home told the sale person to call

MarieVictoria

Ladies and Men Touch Shavers. Great for Christmas Pressents..

It was great and with in a few days I had my Parcel in the mail.. Also It was great that they did a tracer that I could watch when it was going to arrive.. Thank you Marie Hodges..

Marie

I forgot to say that the service team were great, and I could understand them. What such a great team you have..

Review collected in partnership with TV Shop

Best product ever! Wouldn't be without it. Thank you.

Easy to order. Satisfied with product choice. Very satisfied with the quality of the Puffy Eye Remover. Second time I have ordered and definitely will order again and again. Thank you!

Returned goods

I returned the goods as they were surplus to requirements as I purchased something else from the TV Shop. Mary was very helpful in arranging my refund which I received promptly.

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Confident for future use.

My initial phone call was difficult trying to order parts for a Fish Harvester however once I switched to "on line" ordering parts became a smooth, helpful, process. I will know how to go about ordering any further parts with confidence.

My request

I asked for a size change on a product I ordered. By the following day job done. Thanks for a great service. Look forward to buying again knowing the great support service is there.

Enjoying the bed

Murray -Very helpful sales person - after seeing beds at Field Days he was able to arrange for us to try one in Auckland.

Needed a replacement leg and Mary was very prompt and efficient. -
Thanks to both

Mei

Meiasked

Where is locate the head office of TV Shop?

Hello Mei,

Our head office is located in Auckland, New Zealand.

Treya

Treyaasked

I am looking to buy a Powerfit PowerLegs for my Mother. When I google the summary (see below) tells you Rating it 4.7 based on 147 reviews however when I go to the site I cannot find where these reviews are located. This is very encouraging information but the fact that I cannot see them easily I am concerned that this is 'bait' and/or false and misleading advertising. Please give me the link on the website where I can access these reviews want to read them.
Powerfit Powerlegs – TVShop?
https://tvshop.com.au › products › powerfit-powerlegs
Rating: 4.7 - ‎147 reviews
Powerfit Powerlegs is the easy-to-use leg vibrator and massager that soothes pain and improves your leg circulation without exercise. ... (based on 147 reviews).

Hi Treya,

Thank you for your query.
Kindle click on the link-https://tvshop.com.au/products/powerfit-powerlegs?_pos=2&_sid=4bec02ef1&_ss=r
Just scroll down on the page and you will be able to see all the reviews.

Customer Service Team

Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I have clicked on this link and cannot find the reviews. I too want to see reviews before I buy.

sunshine5445

sunshine5445asked

How come if a buy on line l cannot get 2 for 1 offer advertise on TV ?

Helen
Helen

Sorry i do not work for them. You will gave to ask the TVShop

Kawaujaffa
Kawaujaffa

You can but you need to hang in there intil the offer comes up for your product. Remember there shipping costs sometimes out weigh the bargain.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query.
The buy one get one free deal advertised on the TV is a limited time offer and sometimes exclusively for customers who call and register for the special deal.

Yours sincerely,