TV Shop

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (609)

Darren M.

Darren M.

Total Gym and air fry

Spent $3000 on a total gym and never received wing attachments for legs then the air fry that was part of the deal stopped working after 2 months. .l have taken video and sent to TV Shop now l have to send a broken oven back to get a replacement " Wat a hassle ", dealing with Indians sales people is a nightmare. TVSHOP you will never get me as a customer again worste customer service iv ever experienced

Joanna

JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tv Shop Disaster Time & Time Again !!!

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Crap doesn't work dont buy it they won't replace it

Brought it and had trouble With calibration then the hatch won't open very disappointed still working on getting replacement or refund

Mary savino

Mary savino

Instachill

This product is not good I put ice in the and cool water didn’t cool the room at all . I return the product out of pocket $110. 00 cost me $55 to return it never will buy from this company again all other companies I have return things alway return the money for postage not this company also they never return calls for return don’t wast your money

Marie

Marie

Do not ever shop with them!

Do not ever shop with this company. They scam old people out of their money and then make it difficult to get a refund. Specifically asked if an item would work in our climate. Was assured it would. When it arrived the book said it would not. Asked for a refund in December and still trying to get one!

Not Happy

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BAD CUSTER SUPPORT FROM TV SHOP.

Very poor in customer support, consultant don't the full story so they get sale . Wife ask about the product and stated for her type hair and they said all good for your hair but does not work for her hair. Ask for the recording of phone conversation .they sand a CallWave for recording on phone and sent it to sign ii and sent it back. but they want phone id on the net not happy with that. DO NOT EVER BYE FROM TVSOP OR BRAND DEVELOPERS VERY BAD TV SHOP

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sarah K.Calwell 2905, ACT

Stay away from TV shop

Sarah K.

I will give them minus if posdible. Do not even deserve 1 rating.

Sarah K.

I eant my money back or fight you to the end.

Jill

JillPerth, WA

Star laser light replaced

I received a star laser light from TV shop & wrote a review as I was disappointed with it as it only showed red lights not green. After contacting PayPal TV shop acknowledged my video & I have just received a replacement & this one is working fine. Thank you TV shop for replacing my product. Was easy to speak to a customer service person just took a while for them to respond to my email with video of product not working & had to make a complaint with Pay pal before they got in contact but happy now all resolved

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electric shock pain erazor pro

Please be aware this product gives electric shock into your finger as well as the body. Unable to be used as directed. After 30 days no refund. Only replacement with another faulty product.... Don't bother wasting your money like me. Hoping International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network can help me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Paula

Yes it does send impulses into my body but I don't think when you press the button it should go into your finger and be so uncomfortable you can't use the product. And a replacement product did the same so it's a fault in your product.

Hi Paula,
To use the Pain Erazor effectively, you need to firmly grip tit with your palm and press the button with your thumb.

Top Wallet

This is just a card holder.. But there is no room for notes and coins. The video shows cards, notes, coins and keys can be carried in it but this is not the case. There are two very flat pockets back and front that would take a credit card but nothing else. Very disappointed. Not fit for purpose.

Buffy

BuffyRockingham Western Australia

Invictus X7

Don’t buy the Invictus X7, I had to buy another system as this doesn’t work properly. Not worth the $1500. We are on a pension and told the sales person, now we are struggling to pay the remainder off. Will never buy through them again.

Murphy K.

Murphy K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolute rubbish

Purchased the portable instachill after seeing it on the tv .
Was pressured with all sorts of nonsense from the lady i think in the Philippines to by another one at half the cost after her telling me she did.
Luckily only purchased one pathetic item.
Doesn't work full stop.
A $20 fan probably works better than this $500 rubbish .
Surely this mob will be out if buissnes sooner than later.

Great Product and Incredible Customer Service

Great product and incredible, unbeatable customer service. One of the four Starlyft folding tables we received was faulty and Customer Service arranged a replacement within two hours of being notified, on Boxing Day! This was my first purchase and I'll definitely be back.

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Always receive great and efficient service.

Excellent in all three categories. If I returned an item, my request was handled agreeably and refund was immediately returned.

Sandi
Sandi

My pleasure entirely. Wishing you all a Vey Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Review collected in partnership with TV Shop

iwalk

Not happy with company they where very aggressive when I couldn’t pay the final balance of $140.96 they ruined Christmas

David S.Perth, WA

Woeful disgraceful virtually non existent customer service if you have a problem then you really have a problem

My lifetime drills went blunt, received response answered response and then nothing despite sending numerous follow up emails .and yes almost a week has passed and still no response !!

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Drill bits that don't do it

Don't try and return anything. 21 emails later I'm stuck with drillbits that are a piece of crap. Lesson learnt. Don't buy from this place. Very misleading

Rose
Rose

Tried to return these as they don't do what they say they do ,was told because given as a gift they are out of warranty

Tash

TashQld

Fakers

We brought instachill apparently the best machine ever to cool your home better than a aircon. Lies! Not only does it not work but it cost you $84.97 to have 2 machines sent to you cos she was a good conartist, then cost me $115 to send back. Lies, scam and not good people work there. It's been weeks and still trying to get my money back. Do not buy anything from these deceitful criminals we were trying on behalf of many family's who struggle in this heat and they scammed us and we did our homework. Be careful out there good ppl, there are bad ppl everywhere!!! Better install another aircon!

David S.Perth, WA

Don't, believe what they write almost 2 months and still waiting for replacement !!!!! Not even getting any responses

I have been chasing your company since the 26 th of October . This is outrageous I'm not even being updated !! Will I still be alive by the time you take action as I'm 64 !! you put Mediation on my request / complaint and that is where it has been for way way to long is this how you deal with customers / put them of !! The absolute minimum you could do is to just send me out a replacement set so i can carry on with my reno for which they were bought.
Pls note I will continue to write negative reviews until you wake up to yourselves and sort this out . Overall the product was average but you really plumbed the depths regarding any type of customer support or service > hows about doing something ??

David S.

what details do you require you have my email address

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Please email us your order number and query at customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

Craig L

Craig LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely useless Instachill 'cooler'!

Deb W

Deb Wasked

"Taste the Difference" 8 Pc cooking set. When I tried to cook pikelets in these pans, it left black (mould look) marks on the pikelets. Looks inedible and suspicious. Could the seal be leaching into the baking? I tried this two separate times with the frypan first. Then again yesterday with the large pot with same result.
Deb W

Hi Deb,

We are so sorry to hear this. For further assistance, please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz together with your Order # and a photo of the affected cookware.

Customer Service Team

S Clements

S Clementsasked

I rang your 1800 number to enquire about a product. They then got someone else to ring me. How do I know if this person was from TV Shop. When looking the number up, it comes up as an unknown number.
Please tell me a list of your landline numbers please

Hi S Clements,

Our number will come up as an unknown number. You may ring us also on 1800 001 180.

Customer Support Team

ann

annasked

Hi I acquired an Invictus x7 from an estate and was asking if I leave it on charge all the time or just use it until the battery goes dead

Hi Ann,

We highly recommend charging the battery as per the recommended time on the user manual which is 3 to 4 hours. If the battery is already fully charged, please do remove it from the charging station or plug to avoid overcharging which may affect the efficacy of the battery.

Regards