Jeffrey Showler

Jeffrey ShowlerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

TVSN Homeshopping Network is Disgraceful, Items being Sold are Markedup Prices, then from Retail Stores

Very Dissatisfied with the Products Brought, they Claim Only Available to them or by TVSN, when in Fact Retail Stores have the Same Products, without the Markups, and,Delivery Costs Involved, Various Items brought from them From LED TV's to DSLR Digital Camera's, to Kitchenware

Return and refund under 2 yr warranty

L. Lisa Wilson

L. Lisa WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Choice of Product and Service

Have been shopping with TVSN since 2004. Excellent range of everyday and specialty items. Have had no problems returning products. The 30-day money back guarantee on all products is a huge plus. No hesitation in recommending.

Ray Langton

Ray LangtonPerth, WA

False advertising

On tues night, 24/09/19 TVSN were advertising a 65" tv for sale at$999. This was at 8.00pm wst. After trying for over 20 mins to phone and/or contact their website we found out that it was a pre recorded event that happened on the previous Sat night and that hey had sold out that night.
Seems very fraudulent to advertise for sale something that you haven't got.
My lack of trust in TVSN has not improved.
Ray L

DMB

DMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

MichaelSydney, NSW

Wouldn't buy anything

I bought a massage chair 2 years ago Vinyl head rest was falling off. I was lazy to ring and complaint and obviously they wouldn't entertain my complaint. But I would never buy anything from TVSN

Hi Michael

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your massage chair. Please contact TVSN Customer Care on 13 23 10 and we will investigate further.

Michael

Paul C I have done already done that and sent a label with serial number details and picture of the problem as well. I was told that its not possible as it was older chair and i am apparently not the owner!!

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Things Have Changed....

MONTROSE

Found it interesting that you deleted the name "Gabby" from my review and the fact that the name "Gabby" from Philips is mentioned in the Q&A sections of this review.

Miranda Carmen K

Miranda Carmen KIllawarra, NSW

Postage rip off

Bought a few items from this mob and have had to return one called oven wave. Was nothing like what was presented so have to send back. Postage cost me $11.00 rang to ask to be reimbursed. Was told I can have a voucher for my next purchase. Never buying from this mob again so out of pocket. Post office said this was the worst mob for this. Beware.

OzzyMara

OzzyMaraPilbara, WA

TVSN ROCKS!

I have been shopping with TVSN for 20 years and hand on heart have never ever had a problem! Customer care with TVSN is absolutely faultless...they really care! Products are researched and backed up by the company.
Their 30 day money back guarantee is great.
You receive vouchers etc etc!
Love love love TVSN!

Appalling customer servic

Easy to use

In today’s hurly burly world it can be a blessing to use a shopping service from the comfort of home. My wife and I have found the service to be reasonable and efficient and will always use it where possible.

lizzydot

lizzydotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love tvsn

Absoulety love tvsn prices r fantastic speed of recovering orders r fast return policy is great and they reward u with vouchers to spend love love love them would recommend to everyone who does online shopping

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Raelene

RaeleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

I purchased the sleep inner beauty support and the turmeric was so strong and hard to drink , I had the right dose and it burnt my stomach so badly that I had to go to the drs and now it’s to late to return the product for a refund .The worse part being it was meant to help you sleep and it had no effect at all. Last time I’ll be buying anything like that in the future.

Martha

MarthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!

I am a new TVSN junkie..... I made my first purchase last week and BAM it is here already.... Product lived up to my expectations. The range of products are not all to my liking - a little old fashioned I think but when I found what I was looking for I was happy.

Keryn

KerynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shopping channel

I just love shopping on this site. There is a huge selection of products and they offer a interest free payment plan over a couple of months depending on the purchase price. It's great being able to watch a show live before purchasing a product.

Silver star

Silver starGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too slow to process refunds.

Quality is uneven, some products are excellent, others cheap and nasty. Quality control needs to improve.
My real problem is the very, very slow refunds . I would guess they keep my money in coffers to collect interest or aid cashflow. Whatever the reason, it seems to be a policy to pay refunds as slowly as possible. Also loathe new site, no meaningful response to feedback. So sorry to loose Niki V. Happy to find Justine and Carla and Niki on new channel.

TVSN is obviously worried

Obviously TVSN are worried with the new 'openshop' opening today. With Justine, Nikki and carla as presenters
Cant believe how many times today tvsn presenters have thanked loyal customers, how they have been on air for almost 24 years, extra loyalty points etc etc.its just too late!
Sorry too late for me, i have been a customer for over 20 years but cant believe how bad the channel is now especially with P&H charges.
I have saved so much money buying elsewhere withe free P&H and afterpay is fantastic, both of which the new channel has

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company ever don’t buy from them

Worst customer service taken extra payments out of my account tried to call multiple times asked to speak with a manager they have refused to let me would not recommend them to anyone
I had made an arrangement to have two payments taken out one for $74.74 and another for $100 they took the full $174.74 and are still saying I owe the $100 and keep trying to take payments out of my account adding $4.95 dishonour fee to each attempt when it has been paid in full so so disappointed will be making a formal complaint with the ombudsman as their customer service is disgusting and dishonest they don’t listen to you speak over top of you and hang up on you so frustrating

Gabell18

Gabell18Peel, WA

Never again!

Took the full $2500 dollars from my account instead of the 10 part payments they were supposed to take, leaving me BROKE. It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for them to refund my money.

Why bother?