TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (106)
Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling

clubbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't get past customer care for information

Purchased a ring which within 3 weeks the rhodium plating was coming off so returned it as faulty. 2 emails unanswered and 4 calls to customer and noone can tell me where ring is. Keep being told it is being assessed and they will let me know. No ring and no refund. This has been going on for nearly a month.

clubbie

Thanks to Paul c the problem is now resolved

Jennie

Jennie South West, WA

Amazing products and service.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how TVSN (TV Shopping Network) compares to other General Merchandise Shops

They deserve a <0 star!!!

Product never came! E-mails back and forth asking me to be patient and offered me a discount on next purchase. Once I stated I would report them they stopped answering me. They guaranteed a 3-7 day expedited shipping. I ordered on November 23, 2020 and still waiting for my order. Today is 1-22-2021. Beware!! Do not buy from this company!!! Can you say scam!!

Noel
Noel

Order # 33179

Convenient...

Yes they have lots of products but customer service is getting your money quickly and that's it.Even if you return faulty product they don't want to pay postage,I had to really ask. The postage they charge is plain outrageous.Other companies do a lot better better deals.The presenters are allowed to say anything to sell a product ,they make a big deal about being Australian companies,BUT 95%is made in China,and expensive +postage.More competition is needed,something to keep them honest.ha.good luck.

Kelley

Kelley Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service over the Phone could be better!!

Jo C

Jo CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I've been a TVSN Shopper for many years now and love the wide variety of product. The skin products are the best I have ever found and used. Just recently I had a problem with one of my orders and rang Customer Service. Tom was amazing, nothing short of professional service and I can't thank you enough for the quick response and how it was fixed. I shop around but always come back to TVSN, love the informative presentations and the value for money is fantastic, especially with their daily offers and product of the months. Thanks again TVSN :)

Alex W

Alex WPerth, WA

Postage RipOff

I know this subject has been raised before regarding TVSN ripping off customers with double up postage charges. I placed an order recently for two items & they arrived in an acceptable time frame BUT the items arrived in the same box & I was charged separate postage for each. $13.80 in total instead of $6.90. How do TVSN justify their postage charges. Many online companies give free postage on orders over a certain amount. This order was just under $300.00 & double postage. Not happy!!

Bee

Bee

Good jewellery

I’ve only ever bought jewellery. I have to say if you like semi precious gem stones you won’t ever see in shopping centres and at reasonable price this is the place to shop. Most retail diamonds are a rip off and tvsn is no different. However if you want a rarer gem stone you won’t find in stores tvsn is great they provide a lot of variety. More collectors pieces then the mass manufactured rubbish from retail stores.

Roslyn M.

Roslyn M.

Thief in warehouse

I received my fragrance box of loccitane, only half the items were in the box! Paper crumpled around 2 remaining items, so disappointed, tvsn need to clean their act up and see what's going on in the warehouse, really really slack, you have slack people working for you tvsn clean it up! I paid good money for missing items!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No after-sales service what soever

I purchased a Mystique massage chair through TVSN, the first chair was faulty and made loud grinding noises. They replaced with a second chair, this also is making similar noises, the problem now is that it is several years old and now has an error message and is not working correctly. I contacted TVSN and they are not interested in helping solve the problem at all. They carry no spare parts and do not have any service agents to repair the chair, do NOT purchase anything from this company if you think it may require after-sales service especially once the one-year warranty is finished. Their lack of service sucks!

Brett Kirkwood
Brett Kirkwood
Graeme

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

We purchased a 65 inch Philips TV from TVSN. The purchase process was quick and easy postage was fairly priced and extremely quick. When the TV arrived it had a tiny bug between the display panel and the front glass panel. We lodged a warranty claim with them but Philips rejected it. We escalated the claim back to TVSN who agreed to have it returned at their expense and gave us a full refund! Staff was always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend TVSN and AVOID buying a new Phillips TV! Poor design!

Andrea C.

Andrea C.Sydney, NSW

TVSN - Appalling service and customer support

No complaints

I have ordered many items from TVSN, if I don't like what I order I return it and have always received a refund within about 4 weeks. I have found most jewellery items better quality than jewellery in retail land. Clothes and shoes are often brands found in upmarket department stores with similar pricing. Its nice to see clothes and shoes modelled rather than guess from a photo on an online shop. Only thing I have had to get used to is jewellery items often look larger on screen but measurements are always given.I like the presenters.

Refunds take forever

TVSN's refund times are the slowest I have ever experienced for on-line stores. It's been nearly a month since I returned an item. I enquired about my return and they said it hadn't been received. I had to waste my time enquiring with Australia Post who confirmed it had been delivered. I was then told by TVSN that it could still take up to a month before my refund is processed. What a joke!

TVSN - poor communication

Chris H.

Chris H.South Australia

Awful Company

Beware of trying to get a refund from this company under your Consumer Rights under Australian Law for a faulty product if their 30 day money back has expired. It's virtually impossible unless you persevere and fight for your rights!

Moz

MozPerth, WA

what a waste of time website so stupid

Tried to by $400.00 Skinn products, just wasted 30 minutes of my life due to the poor website. Then ring customer DONT care line. She couldn't care less either. So I didn't bother wasting my money on such a shocking service

Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Disappointingly slow returns and refunds process, mediocre customer service

Ann-Maree S

Ann-Maree SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Return

Ray P.

Ray P.asked

Bella Body Briefs

samasked

Is the Elizabeth Grant anti sag neck cream fragranced?

melaine
melaine

Hi Sam u have no idea, sorry. I've only bought EG lipstains

Hi Sam

Thank you for your enquiry.

Do you have the procduct numbr for the Elizabeth Grant? I will review the ingredients and advise.

The number is 135764

3lionsasked

Hi just curious as to why your channel has been changed from 14 to 16 on free to air, but there is no channel 16?
So now I can't watch TVSN anymore?
Grateful for any information. Thanks

Hello

TVSN is now on Channel 16 due to an upgrade in technology used to disseminate the broadcast signal.

Recently purchased TV's will auto tune to receive channel 16 whilst older model TV's will need to be manually re-tuned.

If you are experiencing difficulties in viewing channel 16 please contact Customer Care on 13 23 10.

3lions

Thanks for the reply. A manual tune shows no new channels,
Called previously regarding this without luck.
It's disappointing.

Hello

If your TV is in excess of 5 to 6 years old a set top box may be required to access channel 16. You may have already attempted to re-tune as per the below tips but I will include for reference:

1. Press menu on your box or TV remote control.
2. Select set up, installation, update, or a similar option.
3. Select first-time installation (sometimes called factory reset, full retune or default settings).
4. Press OK if your equipment asks if it's OK to delete existing channels, then your retune should start automatically.

If you are unable to watch us on your TV we have the following options available:

• Watch LIVE and Catch-Up TV via the TVSN website
Please visit www.tvsn.com.au and go to the ‘Watch’ tab at the top of the homepage.

• TVSN App for phone and tablet
Download the free TVSN App on your phone or tablet via the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.

Get an answer from our members and TVSN (TV Shopping Network) representatives