2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (87)
Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't update cart for bonus offer

When I tried adding a bonus item at a special price it said my item was successfully added. When I went to cart the item wasn't there. So I went back and added it again.still nothing. The other thing I'm angry about is the postage. You put two things in the cart you pay twice for postage. Absolute rip off. Would never buy anything from this place again

Bee

Bee

Nice jewellery but can be overpriced

The website can be difficult to filter ring sizes as only one size allowed during a search. The refunds can take a month for them to process as return parcel will only be picked up by them when cage is full with other peoples items too. A bit ridiculous. Otherwise they have nice products.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Recommend, Never buy from them!

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner 2 months back, never received it due to their delivery issue with Australia post. It seems item was lost and they finally confirmed order is going to be cancelled. But they are still deducting money from my bank account for it!!! Because they didn’t receive the item back yet! Soooo poor customer management system. What this can be if it is not a robbery? Don’t trust them. Just go and buy directly from shops.

Coolroy

CoolroyPerth, WA

Great dual Rainwater shower & hand held shower with great features

Tv faulty

Leannelewis

So update is they call and say they have processed refund. Yes to a expired Card and when I call this morning they say they will change card details as it’s still not been done. More dishonest from TVSN.

Leannelewis

Update after no reply to emails and more lies on the phone my money was refunded after asking for details of there Legal department. I will never deal with TVSN again after being a customer for over 20 years. Buyer beware

Virus rubbish is not an excuse to tell people they may have to wait a month for delivery

Absolutely crap service, have been waiting for two weeks for simple order to be delivered and told yesterday that I would have to wait a month before an enquiry could be lodge, worst excuse for customer care, will dispute and reverse payment, idiots

Colleen D.

Colleen D.Sydney, NSW

Faulty goods

Don't shop with TVSN, they don't listen or care about their customers, just charge more postage for faulty jewelry or faulty clothes. I'm tried of paying for junk . Karma for them

Law

LawAU

Fast delivery and response to queries / great deal!!

I was hesitant to order because of bad reviews but the bonus discs for breville peel & dice worth $150 was too hard to pass. I got my order after 7days which includes 4days of easter holiday. All in all I’m very happy.

Received second hand bedding

Sent a second hand reboxed supersleeper pro with previous owners handwritten return address to tvsn. Couldn't get another despatched, refund or speak to supervisor. Illegal and unhygienic. Platinum life customer.

dichotomy

dichotomyGippsland, VIC

New management lack customer insight

The biggest problem with TVSN is the changes made to the website and the app. Both are now clumsy and slow to navigate.. why change what was working. So many product changes all at once, and the loss of professional presenters, who obviously saw the writing on the wall. Too many jewellery shows at ridiculous prices, and super costly postage, payment plans and dreadful refund turnaround policies. I'm barely watch any more, I have bought very few products, if I can find on other sites, I do so. It's obvious TVSN has forgotten who has kept them on air for 24yrs.I don't tell anyone about the channel any more. Totally disgusted . I'd give no stars if possible.

TVSN trusted shopping

I love TVSN. Their customer service people are Australian. They are so helpful and lovely to talk to. I have never had any issues. Because anything I do not like, I return on the 30 day money back guarantee and my money is returned. No problems.
I highly trust them. Recommend to everyone.

Never using again

I have been a loyal customer for 13 years
I have asked to have 1 item changed on order number 96832196
the emails in response are rote, I am disgusted
wont be using them again absolutely zero help concern or goodwill
as for the current presenters totally fake cant watch them but was still purchasing without
putting myself through excruciating non informative nonsense

Cheryl Menagh
PS The order was in progress at the time of my request... They could have
Changed item... Not willing to apply effort and customer care

Andrew

AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Shockers ! .. pathethic service on overpriced goods

As with many other recent reviews there customer service and payment admin is very bad .. products are highly overpriced
And most detail from presenters is embellished and inaccurate .. can do a lot better doing your own reviews and get far better pricing on line

James B

James B

Never again

After purchasing a Nikon P1000 Camera through TVSN and believing the presenters claim/ theatre that the cameras were at a rock bottom price, paying the Camera off I see it advertised $400 cheaper through TVSN with the same claim.
Expensive lesson learned. Customer care was contacted but that proved futile.
FYI: The ACCC and Consumer affairs directed me back to TVSN or Nikon which was also a waste of time.
Subsequently, I will never buy anything from these TV marketing channels again.

Vonny

VonnySydney, NSW

Disbelief

Wow platinum member for life and the 3 times in all my years I have had an issue it has been a shambles. Every time I just give up as there is no getting thru . The call centre is good but the management is atrocious. They have even overturned a decision once made by an empathetic operator. I am appalled! They have exclusive products but that’s it

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TVSN Show

Unfortunately my father has been taken in by buying products from your Channel.. Mostly I find products way too expensive.. Secondly a huge portion are cheaply made & overpriced so a double whammy for the poor consumer.. & Thirdly charging delivery on especially expensive items is Cheap, distasteful & classless .. eg $2,999 + $7.90 postage.. What, you aernt making enough money without absorbing post costs?

megSouth Australia

Faulty Product

Paid $99.95 for Gold Shoes. 3 months gold started coming off. Told was excessive wear. I probably wore 10 days all up. Soles were 'dirty'. Not original Condition. No refund

meg

I have since been contacted by TVSN and the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks TVSN for your quick response. Its a pity I had to go public before the issue was sorted.

Vespa Chic

Vespa ChicPerth, WA

Two dresses same style different sizes

Meme

Meme

Misleading presenters on TVSN

The Maestro Air, was sold as being so strong it made the presenters feel quite cold. The reality is its nothing more than a desk fan on wheels. The hi setting does not qualify as being hi in anybodys understanding. The medium and sleep setting sees the fan turn on and off to simulate a natural air flow. This is baloney, nature does not turn air flow on and off in this manner. I was gullible when I actually believed the TVSN presenters on this one.

Angry Cat

Angry CatPerth, WA

TVSN couriers TLD Logistics dreadful service and 1 month wait

Not good that I paid for a Laurastar and gift to finally after 3 emails and 3 phone calls and all the lies that they didn't know what date it left Syd to get to Perth it finally arrived 1 month later. The fact that they use a very cheap 3rd party carrier called TLD Logistics is showing they are cheap for a reason. The fact that you don't get any tracking what so ever but we did get a consignment note with a Number with the product. This docket stated Road Express but unless that driver did his ironing with my Laurastar for a week there is no excuse why a parcel from Syd to Perth should take a month. Terrible service, won't be buying from TVSN any large items ever again.