TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

TVSN ROCKS!

I have been shopping with TVSN for 20 years and hand on heart have never ever had a problem! Customer care with TVSN is absolutely faultless...they really care! Products are researched and backed up by the company.
Their 30 day money back guarantee is great.
You receive vouchers etc etc!
Love love love TVSN!

Appalling customer servic

I purchased 12 bottles of Flora probiotic.
I paid $29.81 for delivery.
The transport company tvsn uses for this item is FASTWAY COURIERS. They attempted delivery at 8.15 am . I contacted them to arrange another delivery time. They refused to schedule another delivery . I was told I had to do online or collect heavy box from a collection point. The email address I was given kept bouncing back. I called tvsn to reschedule delivery twice.I asked to speak to management. After being placed on hold for a few minutes, I was told that since they attempted delivery once, it was up to me to collect from collection point.
THANKS FOR NOTHING TVSN AND FOR CHARGING ME $29.81 FOR A HOME DILIVERY FEE!. I HAVE BEEN A PLATINUM PLUS CUSTOMER FOR 15 YEARS.
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOING DOWNHILL AT A FAST RATE!

Easy to use

In today’s hurly burly world it can be a blessing to use a shopping service from the comfort of home. My wife and I have found the service to be reasonable and efficient and will always use it where possible.

Love tvsn

Absoulety love tvsn prices r fantastic speed of recovering orders r fast return policy is great and they reward u with vouchers to spend love love love them would recommend to everyone who does online shopping

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very disappointed

I purchased the sleep inner beauty support and the turmeric was so strong and hard to drink , I had the right dose and it burnt my stomach so badly that I had to go to the drs and now it’s to late to return the product for a refund .The worse part being it was meant to help you sleep and it had no effect at all. Last time I’ll be buying anything like that in the future.

Love it!!!!

I am a new TVSN junkie..... I made my first purchase last week and BAM it is here already.... Product lived up to my expectations. The range of products are not all to my liking - a little old fashioned I think but when I found what I was looking for I was happy.

Love this shopping channel

I just love shopping on this site. There is a huge selection of products and they offer a interest free payment plan over a couple of months depending on the purchase price. It's great being able to watch a show live before purchasing a product.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Too slow to process refunds.

Quality is uneven, some products are excellent, others cheap and nasty. Quality control needs to improve.
My real problem is the very, very slow refunds . I would guess they keep my money in coffers to collect interest or aid cashflow. Whatever the reason, it seems to be a policy to pay refunds as slowly as possible. Also loathe new site, no meaningful response to feedback. So sorry to loose Niki V. Happy to find Justine and Carla and Niki on new channel.

TVSN is obviously worried

Obviously TVSN are worried with the new 'openshop' opening today. With Justine, Nikki and carla as presenters
Cant believe how many times today tvsn presenters have thanked loyal customers, how they have been on air for almost 24 years, extra loyalty points etc etc.its just too late!
Sorry too late for me, i have been a customer for over 20 years but cant believe how bad the channel is now especially with P&H charges.
I have saved so much money buying elsewhere withe free P&H and afterpay is fantastic, both of which the new channel has

Worst company ever don’t buy from them

Worst customer service taken extra payments out of my account tried to call multiple times asked to speak with a manager they have refused to let me would not recommend them to anyone
I had made an arrangement to have two payments taken out one for $74.74 and another for $100 they took the full $174.74 and are still saying I owe the $100 and keep trying to take payments out of my account adding $4.95 dishonour fee to each attempt when it has been paid in full so so disappointed will be making a formal complaint with the ombudsman as their customer service is disgusting and dishonest they don’t listen to you speak over top of you and hang up on you so frustrating

Never again!

Took the full $2500 dollars from my account instead of the 10 part payments they were supposed to take, leaving me BROKE. It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for them to refund my money.

Why bother?

I was an enthusiastic TVSN customer until recently and I have now given up on trying to get any customer service out of them.

Any enquiry or complaint emails go unanswered, until prompted, and then the standard answer to an email is to contact the call centre since they are "open 24/7". Well if I wanted to talk to someone on the phone I would have done so in the first place. In these days of online shopping, email correspondence and customer contact should be fast and efficient. Also postage costs have always been exorbitant but now they are just an insult. There is no longer any postage discount on multiple orders and this change was phased in in a very sneaky way. When I emailed to ask about this there was no honest response to my question, just the standard.....call us 24/7! Questions about products that are on air .....no useful response even with repeated emails. Asking where my money is after a return.... tried to tell me my item wasn't sent back within 30 days. It was, they just hadn't bothered to process it. The app also continually drops out so the only reliable way to order is on PC.

Not good enough. There are plenty of other online shopping experiences that offer exemplary customer service and while sadly there are still a handful of brands on TVSN that I would be interested in, I just won't bother anymore.

Postage rip off

Bought 2 x HairDo Trendy Do Wraps. Was obviously charged postage for each individual piece, but they arrived in the same Post bag and are light as a feather. So theft by deception and won't deal with them again!

Voting beauty awards

I aggree with Penny
5 choices each category.
Again next day went to vote believing other products be there but no same products " what the"!!!
So wrong, cheating other products of opportunity and deceiving consumers. Very disappointed with tvsn

Admittedly not happy with new format since TVSN changed it, has hindered ordering at times.

I am however 9/10 score happy with my purchases and customer service from TVSN, and if not I am happy I have 30days in which to return product no question asked.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

TVSN = Totally Void of Social Niceties!

TVSN have an extremely frustrating Customer Service mantra that relies entirely on standardised responses reinforcing that they are open 24 hours a day, which they unfortunately don't use to satisfactorily answer your queries & complaints! My latest experience being taking 6 E-Mails to elicit a satisfactory response on a free bonus product with an order, which they continually tried to rebuff until my wife pinpointed exactly where in their TV Presentation they had pledged that every order would receive the free gift sought. Nobody takes responsibility/ownership of customer service, extremely difficult to deal with in the event of anything that requires some thought or discretion.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Tvsn is doing legal advertising.

I bought a cluster ruby ring for about $450.
Two stone are missing after 5 week of using 4 or 5 times.
As I can not see properly I do not know if was as it is now.
They refuse to give me refund, credit, replace or fix it.
They said the guaranty is only for one month not 12 months.
When to consumer affair, jeller board and they said they can not do much as I bought from TVSN.
When to 9 jellery and refuse to do a letter that TVSN want, the last 2 told me the truth, they are not real rubies at all, Is a chip stone and is not worse $100 retail.
If was real precious stone, will cost me $290 each ($580) and $400 Labor, total of $980.

They get away for misleading advertising and fraud.

I am so upset as a disable pensioner, I like to paid monthly.
No one can help me.
I am I member of TVSN for years, I bought 6 rings, lots of clothes, shoes, unit, air fryer, etc.
They do not got a customer service at all.
As a customer I want to be treated properly, a Australia, lady call me after they send back to me 3 times and said "we are not going to refund, exchange, replace, or give you a credit and that is", after that she hung up without let me have a said.
I wonder if the CEO knows about this treatment.

Elizabeth Toledo
"

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very poor quality diamonesque ring and bad service.

I bought a Charlie Lapson Diamonesque ring 11 months ago. I wore it a couple of times a week. The stone fell out. I returned the ring and TVSN advised that it had heavy wear and tear and was scratched so won't refund. I also had to pay postage to return it. Will not buy from this cheap nasty range ever again. Very disappointed at the poor quality of this product and the attitude of the customer service blaming the customer for their poor quality jewellery.

Difficult new website

I totally agree with the negative comments regarding the website. Its slow, difficult and frustrating to navigate. I missed out on a purchase of a print yesterday, couldnt get back to find item number in time, and missed out. Not happy!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

TVSN is not good pricing, expensive product from China, over selling.

The product is varied but some of them can be expensive not good values for money. The quality for some product like dress are the same like $20 but they sold it for $120 or more

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Does the 30 days return policy begin when you purchase the product or when you receive it in the mail
from the date you purchase the product. i have got caught out before

Will you be stocking the air slim 360 again?

Why have so many presenters left in the last year
Some have left to spend time with family (Carla Justine and Nikki) and Emma left to have a baby.Justine and Carla will both be working at the new shopping channel ASN (Australian Shopping Network) - ASN has nothing to do with TVSN. Nikki Vincent has also left - and some of the production staff too. I think the new TVSN management has made working there untenable for people. Also I feel if we customers are disappointed in what's happened to TVSN - then it's likely staff are too. The more time with family, etc was given as a reason - but the fact they're both now working elsewhere says it all. ASN will be free to air in August this year. If you like Justine, and Carla, and Nikki on FB - you will get all the latest on what's happening.Presenters and other staff (producers) have left because of a change in management. They aren’t listening to feedback from customers or staff. Even the General Manager left after 18 years, which says a lot about what’s going on higher up. And also product reps seem to be leaving too - like Gabby from Philips. Coincidence?? There is a level of ignorance that is not doing TVSN any favours. This is pretty evident on this Product Review site - TVSN are no longer taking feedback on board for consideration. Been looking forward to the launch of ASN for ages, because I feel like TVSN has lost its uniqueness and point of difference.