Adam

Adam

Perfer Openshop!

Openshop is much better it offers Afterpay ..This site needs to update abit!
Used to shop with Tvsn but not now its not what it used to be.
Its silly you have to add more words ..just to submit

SuzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm done

I brought 2 products from the same show,got charged 2 lots of postage..it arrived in the 1 box and when I go to return 1 of the items I have to pay for postage.. disgusting.. bye tvsn

Suzie

I understand that, but to add this on top of double postage is not going to keep your customers.

Kieran

KieranPerth, WA

Slow delivery quicker to walk across Australia

Ordered a tv and first they took too much money out of my card
Been waiting nearly a month now and No one can give me a straight answer on where my t.v. is

Don

Don

worst company ever to deal with

Brought a pair of shoes that are faulty after only having them for just over a month, but because I was out of the 30 day return period they refuse to acknowledge there is a fault and are not in the slightest bit wanting to help you. I will never ever shop with this company again as they dont give a crap and have the worse customer service. I just wish I read the previous reviews before I purchased as Ive been totally duped. Buyers be aware.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

I am done with TVSN

Customer service is shocking. They don't give a dam with the problem you are having with the product if it isn't honestly advertised and then expect you to return it AT YOUR OWN COST.

Anne

AnneSouth West, WA

times

i set record to tape charlie bears as i am work when they are usually on but tvsn channel never sticks to the guide so its annoying when i cant watch the shows

genak007

genak007South East Queensland, QLD

Change the channel and shop elsewhere

There is NO customer service here. I was told if I was not happy with the content of the show - to change the channel. I wanted some information about a product - the sort of information that you find quite easily online. I could not find it on their website which has to be one of the most horrendous shopping websites to navigate. Also they charge plenty for shipping and the Presenters oversell certain products. Neither entertaining nor value for money.

Lisa

LisaWestern District, VIC

Still waiting

Darren59

Darren59South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

return shiping is so costly which wonder why can offer 30 day money back

30day money back scheme is actually costing money for customer. i returned items bought from tvsn and when i return it it costs extra $20 for shipping which is ridiculous. this shopping network should avoid

Rani

Rani

Outrageous postage & handling

Jeffrey ShowlerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

TVSN Homeshopping Network is Disgraceful, Items being Sold are Markedup Prices, then from Retail Stores

Very Dissatisfied with the Products Brought, they Claim Only Available to them or by TVSN, when in Fact Retail Stores have the Same Products, without the Markups, and,Delivery Costs Involved, Various Items brought from them From LED TV's to DSLR Digital Camera's, to Kitchenware

Return and refund under 2 yr warranty

L. Lisa Wilson

L. Lisa WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Choice of Product and Service

Have been shopping with TVSN since 2004. Excellent range of everyday and specialty items. Have had no problems returning products. The 30-day money back guarantee on all products is a huge plus. No hesitation in recommending.

Ray Langton

Ray LangtonPerth, WA

False advertising

On tues night, 24/09/19 TVSN were advertising a 65" tv for sale at$999. This was at 8.00pm wst. After trying for over 20 mins to phone and/or contact their website we found out that it was a pre recorded event that happened on the previous Sat night and that hey had sold out that night.
Seems very fraudulent to advertise for sale something that you haven't got.
My lack of trust in TVSN has not improved.
Ray L

DMB

DMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

MichaelSydney, NSW

Wouldn't buy anything

I bought a massage chair 2 years ago Vinyl head rest was falling off. I was lazy to ring and complaint and obviously they wouldn't entertain my complaint. But I would never buy anything from TVSN

Hi Michael

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your massage chair. Please contact TVSN Customer Care on 13 23 10 and we will investigate further.

Michael

Paul C I have done already done that and sent a label with serial number details and picture of the problem as well. I was told that its not possible as it was older chair and i am apparently not the owner!!

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Things Have Changed....

MONTROSE

Found it interesting that you deleted the name "Gabby" from my review and the fact that the name "Gabby" from Philips is mentioned in the Q&A sections of this review.

Miranda Carmen K

Miranda Carmen KIllawarra, NSW

Postage rip off

Bought a few items from this mob and have had to return one called oven wave. Was nothing like what was presented so have to send back. Postage cost me $11.00 rang to ask to be reimbursed. Was told I can have a voucher for my next purchase. Never buying from this mob again so out of pocket. Post office said this was the worst mob for this. Beware.

OzzyMara

OzzyMaraPilbara, WA

TVSN ROCKS!

I have been shopping with TVSN for 20 years and hand on heart have never ever had a problem! Customer care with TVSN is absolutely faultless...they really care! Products are researched and backed up by the company.
Their 30 day money back guarantee is great.
You receive vouchers etc etc!
Love love love TVSN!