Twinkle Deals

Twinkle Deals

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor delivery

Ordered Christmas dree in November and now 23rd December and still no Dress and mail delivery has finished so now every one else has something to wear but me! very disappointed that I ordered with plenty of time to be delivered but they didn't post item for 8 Days after I ordered... not good enough.

Slow shipping.

Ordered this for an event. They didn’t even post it for two weeks after I ordered it so even though I paid extra for faster shipping almost a month later I still don’t have it. Ended up having to buy something else.

Nothing like the pictures and size charts totally different

The size/fabric/measurements are all different to what was advertised. Absolute junk and definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The dresses were totally unwearable.

Love it! Great price!

I ordered a monokini from here. Its super cute! They have great customer service! The color was like the photo, looks great on! It runs a little small so order a size up.The only thing I disliked was the lace, it was detached and I would flop around. But Overall I love it I'm looking forward to buying more from here

Really good prices, happy with the product

I purchased my items online. The pricing was very good, the shipping was free. I received the items in a timely fashion. Will definitely buy from again

August 26th 2017 Update: Love it. Will definitely buy from again

Made my order online, this is my second time ordering. Was very easy to make my purchases, they were delivered to my house very quickly and I was very satisfied with the product.

Easy shopping, slowish delivery, average quality

Ordered a dress through the online store after loving the online picture. Purchasing was easy. Delivery took nearly 3 weeks, but I was only meh about what I received. The product was beautifully styled on the site and looks lush and cute in pictures, but the received product looks and feels lower quality than I expected with thin, bodyless fabric. Really, I've got what I paid for - a cheap dress that looks drab and I probably won't wear it. Given the long delivery times and the ho-hum reaction to what I ordered, I doubt I'll use it again.

Be Careful of Their Sizes

Delivery was slow
of the 4 items we purchased only 1 was the right size. Their sizes are way way smaller than Australian sizes to the point the 3 of the items are of no use to us. I did email the company but have received no reply.
Will not be ordering form them again

Dear Milo, We appreciate that you took the to time to write a review. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Please offer us your order number then we check the issue,you can email to support@Twinkledeals com titled as "complaint from productreview". Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and support. Best regards, Twinkledeals Team

waste of time and money

Purchasing process easy but online purchase never received after over 2 months. A shame as they offer some cute products. Would not order from them again. Check other review sites... mostly complaints from disappointed customers.

Dear MDennis, Thank you for raising this issue. All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them. For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.twinkledeals.com/shipping-handling. Would you mind providing us your order number? Or please contact us at: https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject 'Reply from productreview'. We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Twinkledeals Team

Compliance of price and quality is amazing.

I did my purchase online. I quickly paid and three weeks later the order got to Czech Republic. Hadn't got any problems.

Dear Ali, We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Thank you, Twinkledeals Team

Excellent service

I want to share my experience with Twinkledeals. The first time I ordered a product from their website, I was so pleased - it took about 20 days for the dress to be delivered and when I got it, it was so nicely made and it fit the size from the description. The second time I ordered a dress, it was no longer available, so I opened a dispute and Twinkledeals Support were so helpful, they answered everytime I wrote a message. They offered me solutions to choose whether to order another dress or to have a refund. I asked for a refund and it was all paid in about 2 days. Thanks to Twinkledeals for their thoughtful service.
Number:T1612301257041742
Order Date:30/12/2016 12:57:03 PM
Status: Refunded
Shipping Method: Flat Rate Shipping

Dear Nicollette, Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us. Check back at Twinkledeals.com again soon for all our latest deals. Many thanks, Twinkledeals Team

TwinkleDeals is perfect.

I did my purchase online, the purchasing process was easy to understand and there were many ways to pay, anyone can easily have access to their products. The package was strong and it all arrived in perfect condition, also the delivery was fast, like 1-2 business days after my payment, they send it.

Dear Miriana, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible. We look forward to seeing you on Twinkledeals.com again soon. Twinkledeals Team

Well Priced. Good Service.

I ordered a hoodie, after the first one didn't arrive customer service sent another free of charge. The hoodie fits smaller than a normal medium but it is nice. Overall it is a good site.

Dear Ryan, We are so glad that your have a great experience on Twinkledeals. We look forward to seeing you on Twinkledeals.com again soon. Twinkledeals Team

Amazing

The process of purchasing was so efficient and rapid! Very high quality clothes and the shipping was super fast ! Definitely recommend them !

Dear Julia, Thank you for your friendly review. Check back at Twinkledeals.com again soon for all our latest deals. Many thanks, Twinkledeals Team

Enjoy shopping there

I enjoy shopping at Twinkledeals online. The clothes are true to size and of good quality. At the same time, many of the other sites are much more expensive for the same items. item was delivered in good time.

Dear Erika, We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Thank you, Twinkledeals Team

Great alternative to the stores

The Process was easy and delivery was quick for a great price. Everything was sized correctly and a great selection.

Dear Alanb, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us. Many thanks, Twinkledeals Team

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

I bought two dresses from TwinkleDeals in late November last year, a halterneck and a floral sweetheart dress. I didn't expect to receive them so soon but to my surprise they arrived within two weeks! The dresses were beautiful - exactly as pictured - excellent quality and very well made. Unfortunately one dress was too big for me - my mistake as I ordered a size up, after reading other reviews - but I contacted TwinkleDeals and they responded the next day and offered to send me a free replacement. The new dress arrived about 30 days later and fits beautifully (I am a size S, ordered a size M but the sizes listed on the website ARE accurate and I should have ordered a S).
All in all I'm very happy with TwinkleDeals; the website is easy to navigate, checkout and payment was easy, and the customer service is excellent and very fast. Beautiful quality clothes at a very affordable price. I will definitely be purchasing from them again!

Dear Tamara, Thank you for your review. Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible. Many thanks, Twinkledeals Team

Awesome service

Twinkle Deals offers a great range of products i have been a customer for a couple years now and all my online orders have arrived in the specified time frame. All the clothing i have ordered are very good quality and are true to there sizing so have had no issues. All order processing is a piece of cake! and i love the reward system they have it makes you feel like a valued customer. Their customer service is awesome and reply to you as soon as possible mine was within the hour when i had a query. I highly recommend this website!

Dear Sheek, Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us. Check back at Twinkledeals.com again soon for all our latest deals. Twinkledeals Team

Twinkledeals.com - you are the best!

Long Hooded Coat down Jacket With Fur Trim is perfect for winter! Exceeded all expectations, very comfortable and warm and does not hinder movement. Fur trim on the hood is sturdy and beautiful. In General all very much!!! Thank you shop:Twinkledeals.com - you are the best! Communication with staff and delivery at the highest level!!! Recommend!!!

Dear Paul, We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Thank you, Twinkledeals Team

Very good service!

Regarding my review i just have to tell, that the delivery was perfect,I have made it online. The purchasing process was quick, nothing to add. The only critic that I have, is that, I have to wait around 21 business days to receive my package, I think that Twinkdeals can improve this a little bit better.
The rest his completely fine.

I will recommend to my friends and family.

Dear Jonnhy, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Twinkledeals really appreciate this. Best Regards, Twinkledeals Team

Great online experience

Twinkle Deals is a great online experience offering wide variance of products. As it is described on the shop name, Twinkle deals offers reasonable price with good quality clothes, wigs, and accessories. It also provides convenience ways of payments and fast shipping.

Dear Aia, We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review. You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Twinkledeals Team