Twinkle Deals

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor delivery

Ordered Christmas dree in November and now 23rd December and still no Dress and mail delivery has finished so now every one else has something to wear but me! very disappointed that I ordered with plenty of time to be delivered but they didn't post item for 8 Days after I ordered... not good enough.

Shellcass

ShellcassSydney, NSW

Slow shipping.

Ordered this for an event. They didn’t even post it for two weeks after I ordered it so even though I paid extra for faster shipping almost a month later I still don’t have it. Ended up having to buy something else.

Karma7

Karma7Dorrigo

Nothing like the pictures and size charts totally different

The size/fabric/measurements are all different to what was advertised. Absolute junk and definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The dresses were totally unwearable.

Love it! Great price!

I ordered a monokini from here. Its super cute! They have great customer service! The color was like the photo, looks great on! It runs a little small so order a size up.The only thing I disliked was the lace, it was detached and I would flop around. But Overall I love it I'm looking forward to buying more from here

Really good prices, happy with the product

I purchased my items online. The pricing was very good, the shipping was free. I received the items in a timely fashion. Will definitely buy from again

August 26th 2017 Update: Love it. Will definitely buy from again

Made my order online, this is my second time ordering. Was very easy to make my purchases, they were delivered to my house very quickly and I was very satisfied with the product.

Miss C

Miss C

Easy shopping, slowish delivery, average quality

Ordered a dress through the online store after loving the online picture. Purchasing was easy. Delivery took nearly 3 weeks, but I was only meh about what I received. The product was beautifully styled on the site and looks lush and cute in pictures, but the received product looks and feels lower quality than I expected with thin, bodyless fabric. Really, I've got what I paid for - a cheap dress that looks drab and I probably won't wear it. Given the long delivery times and the ho-hum reaction to what I ordered, I doubt I'll use it again.

Milo

MiloBunbury

Be Careful of Their Sizes

Delivery was slow
of the 4 items we purchased only 1 was the right size. Their sizes are way way smaller than Australian sizes to the point the 3 of the items are of no use to us. I did email the company but have received no reply.
Will not be ordering form them again

waste of time and money

Purchasing process easy but online purchase never received after over 2 months. A shame as they offer some cute products. Would not order from them again. Check other review sites... mostly complaints from disappointed customers.

Ali

AliPraha

Compliance of price and quality is amazing.

I did my purchase online. I quickly paid and three weeks later the order got to Czech Republic. Hadn't got any problems.

Excellent service

I want to share my experience with Twinkledeals. The first time I ordered a product from their website, I was so pleased - it took about 20 days for the dress to be delivered and when I got it, it was so nicely made and it fit the size from the description. The second time I ordered a dress, it was no longer available, so I opened a dispute and Twinkledeals Support were so helpful, they answered everytime I wrote a message. They offered me solutions to choose whether to order another dress or to have a refund. I asked for a refund and it was all paid in about 2 days. Thanks to Twinkledeals for their thoughtful service.
Number:T1612301257041742
Order Date:30/12/2016 12:57:03 PM
Status: Refunded
Shipping Method: Flat Rate Shipping

TwinkleDeals is perfect.

I did my purchase online, the purchasing process was easy to understand and there were many ways to pay, anyone can easily have access to their products. The package was strong and it all arrived in perfect condition, also the delivery was fast, like 1-2 business days after my payment, they send it.

Gerhard XTwinkle Deals

Well Priced. Good Service.

I ordered a hoodie, after the first one didn't arrive customer service sent another free of charge. The hoodie fits smaller than a normal medium but it is nice. Overall it is a good site.

Amazing

The process of purchasing was so efficient and rapid! Very high quality clothes and the shipping was super fast ! Definitely recommend them !

Enjoy shopping there

I enjoy shopping at Twinkledeals online. The clothes are true to size and of good quality. At the same time, many of the other sites are much more expensive for the same items. item was delivered in good time.

Gerhard XTwinkle Deals

Great alternative to the stores

The Process was easy and delivery was quick for a great price. Everything was sized correctly and a great selection.

Gerhard XTwinkle Deals

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Awesome service

Twinkle Deals offers a great range of products i have been a customer for a couple years now and all my online orders have arrived in the specified time frame. All the clothing i have ordered are very good quality and are true to there sizing so have had no issues. All order processing is a piece of cake! and i love the reward system they have it makes you feel like a valued customer. Their customer service is awesome and reply to you as soon as possible mine was within the hour when i had a query. I highly recommend this website!

Paul

PaulKhmelnitsky

Twinkledeals.com - you are the best!

Long Hooded Coat down Jacket With Fur Trim is perfect for winter! Exceeded all expectations, very comfortable and warm and does not hinder movement. Fur trim on the hood is sturdy and beautiful. In General all very much!!! Thank you shop:Twinkledeals.com - you are the best! Communication with staff and delivery at the highest level!!! Recommend!!!

Very good service!

Regarding my review i just have to tell, that the delivery was perfect,I have made it online. The purchasing process was quick, nothing to add. The only critic that I have, is that, I have to wait around 21 business days to receive my package, I think that Twinkdeals can improve this a little bit better.
The rest his completely fine.

I will recommend to my friends and family.

Great online experience

Twinkle Deals is a great online experience offering wide variance of products. As it is described on the shop name, Twinkle deals offers reasonable price with good quality clothes, wigs, and accessories. It also provides convenience ways of payments and fast shipping.