Listing monitored by UBank

Jason
JasonSouthwest, VIC

Missing funds!

I have had a UBank home loan since 2013, I have had no problems until now.
My loan top up settled at the start July 2021, the funds should have been available in my redraw on 9th of July. It is now 3 weeks since settlement and I still do have the loan top up amount in my redraw or the amount I originally had in my redraw! I have called and emailed several times, I just get told it has been escalated and to wait 5 days. Terrible.

Adi R.UBank

Hi Jason, we appreciate your patience with this. Let us take a closer look for you. Can you please send us your contact details via private message and we'll investigate further. ^Adi

Ubank home loans

the service I recieved recently was terrible. No one to call, emails not replied to, very poor instructions on web site. No one willing or able to help with details.

Nick

Hello Adi, I see you reply to all these reviews. Must be a full time job. 488494-602912970
You can email me on ntydens@outlook.com.

Adi R.UBank

Hi Nick, thanks for this. I'm afraid we can't discuss personal or account information via email. Are you able to send a private message with your name and contact number and I'll have this escalated for you. Thank you again for your patience. ^Adi

B JensenSydney, NSW

No phone number??

Someone has set up a UBank account in my name.. wasn’t me.
I need the fraud departments contact details ASAP. Do you really only communicate via email even in an emergency like this?
If no number please advise of a suitable direct email - Thanks

TopicNew Account
Adi R.UBank

Hi B, please send us a private message with your contact details and we’ll be in touch immediately.

You can send this here via Product Review or Facebook/Twitter. ^Adi

Ok Thanks

Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinance success and a great rate

Hung up on

A home loan specialist literally just hung up on me while I was talking. Wow haha. Nothing else to say and have to make it to thirty words so awkward …

Adi R.UBank

Hi Awkward, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please send us your contact details via private message through Product Review or Facebook/ Twitter and we'll be in touch. ^Adi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible bank

TopicLoan Application
Chances
ChancesSydney, NSW

Unstable web site, Horrible Helpdesk........

Don’t rely on U Bank to return hacked funds

Adi R.UBank

Hi Shame, we’re sorry to hear this. We’d like to take a closer look and will just need to speak with your mother directly. Can you please send us a private message either here or via Facebook/ Twitter and we’ll be in touch with her directly. ^Adi

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service

Organised a call to get refinance and the representative named Vy called which I missed. Whilst listening to the voicemail she left she phoned back. Basically had no time to answer. Now it’s been impossible to get in contact with anyone. I’ve rang and asked for a call back and got nothing….they said can you email the generic home loan email and still heard nothing. They’re obviously cheap because the have no interest in providing customer service. As a subsidiary on NAB I would’ve thought they’d be keen to avoid such constant negative feedback. I will keep hassling them daily until I get an answer!

TopicLoan Application
Adi R.UBank

Hi James, we appreciate your patience with this. Let me help get one of our UHomeLoan Specialist to give you a call. Can you please send us your contact details via private message here or Facebook/ Twitter and we'll be in touch. ^Adi

Adi R.UBank

Hi James, thank you for your patience. I apologies for any inconvenience caused. I've now responded to your private message. ^Adi

Rodrigo
RodrigoSydney, NSW

After 3 months: Start Again!

Worse customer service ever

I Have been with the Ubank for years but I have recently been dealing with UBank for my home loan
They are completely incompetent, worst customer service I have ever seen and dealt with.
From start to finish they have got everything wrong.
Spent hours on the phone just to get basic things sorted.
They never get back to you unless you are chasing them up...
And to get on to someone to sort out what mistake has happening is hard work
Don’t get a home loan with them unless you want endless stress
They are not a good bank!!!

Adi R.UBank

Good rates but very strict criteria

Adi R.UBank

Hi Solid, we appreciate the review. You have some great points here, which I'll share with the team. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, please feel free to send these through. Have a great rest of your day. ^Adi

SAA
SAASouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Not only did I have to wait more than a week to speak to someone after a lot of messing around over email to set a date and time for a phone call, I was then told that I hadn't been in my job for long enough to be eligible for a loan. You have clear eligibility criteria on your website but have avoided mentioning this basic criteria. What a total waste of my time.

Web X.
Web X.Hunter Region, NSW

Finally Ubank has fast payment system

I have been using Ubank for depository and transactional accounts for many years. I am glad finally they have fast payment and deposit capabilities for their savings/transaction account. Although it still doesn't adopt the PayID, but now transfer of money in and out the saving account is almost instant for me. Good work.

TopicGeneral Transactions

FirstHomeBuyer
FirstHomeBuyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero stars - Horrendous service and incompetent staff

Home loan specialist was unbelievably incompetent and absent during what is obviously an urgent and stressful process for the customer. Hotline consultants were useless in providing further assistance and addressing formal complaints. Management was equally indifferent and non-responsive in dealing with the issue, so no wonder their staff are the absolute worst. Just proves the business has no accountability and does not value customers at all. Do not use this bank, unless you want to end up punching a wall. Never mind the low interest rate promise, everything else about them is a joke. Beyond pathetic.

Read more reviews - page 2

Chanelle R.
Chanelle R.asked

Hi, I recently lost my card and I have been told they will get back to me and to keep a reference number on me? I have been with another bank and usually they tell me that they will look into it but I haven't received a phone call back

Adi R.UBank

Hi Chanelle, let's help you out with this. If you've contacted us to report a lost card, the Advisor should have organised the replacement for you over the phone. Once this had been completed, they should have given you the reference number for this.

If this hasn't been organised, please send us a direct message and we'll investigate further. ^Adi

John Tasked

How do I contact ubank about my term deposit? If I login and use their messaging system they do not respond and if i try to phone them I give up after 15 minutes.
I have learnt by chance they don't send letters anymore so how do we communicate?

Adi R.UBank

Hi John, you can contact the UBank team via secure mail when you log into your Internet Banking account, via the phone (I understand sometimes wait times are higher than we would like), via LiveChat on the website and social media. I can also try and help you with your Term Deposit enquiry here. Are you wanting to opt back in for paper statements?

Here's a guide on how to do that:
You can change delivery options for your Term Deposit communications.

Log in to ubank.com.au/login on your desktop
Select Admin
Select Account options

Select “Online only” or “Online & Post” statement delivery option on each account
Accept terms and conditions and click save and Ok

If your enquiry is something account specific, unfortunately due to security reasons, I can't assist you here and need to direct you to the above channels. Alternately, send me your contact details and I'll have a member of the team contact you.

John Tasked

I have a term deposit with you and always receive a letter at the end of the term showing details if I rollover. A term finished in January but no letter. I have sent several messages about this on your secure mail but no response. What is going on?
John Taylor

Adi R.UBank

Hi John, can you please private message your full name and contact details and we'll have a member of the team get in touch. We're switching our Term Deposit communications to paperless (via email) but you should have received correspondence outlining how to opt back in for paper statements. A member of the team will be able to assist you with doing this.

How do I private message you? Who are you>

Graham O.
Graham O.

John it is Ubank. Log in and you can message them there.

Get an answer from our members and UBank representatives