2ubank

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Ubank are thieves

Worst bank ever
They sent me email stating my account will be closed in 30days..but they closed it straight away denying me access to my money..
Technically that is theft. Show details
ubank   DM

Hi Tony, let us help look into this for you. Please send us a private message and we'll proceed accordingly.

Quality-Check
Quality-CheckSydney, NSW8 posts

Non customer
Non customer4 posts

Very slow service. More like 1980 than 2024

Very slow to replace a cancelled debit card - 6-10 business days!! No excuse for such slow service. Asking for information already supplied in fraud complaint. Decidedly unimpressive
ubank   DM

Hi, we appreciate the feedback. We'd like to learn more about this. Please send us a private message and we'll proceed accordingly.

Micky
MickySydney, NSW2 posts

Making life hard for customers

After the debacle of changing all our BSB and account numbers - which took months of admin and stress to update all direct debits - now ubank have stopped external payments from our Save accounts, which means we need to change all direct debits AGAIN. Not only that, every time we need to pay someone, we need to make TWO transfers instead of one. Ubank claim they have done this to 'Help' us save money and therefore earn more interest, but actually we'll be earning Less interest because we now need to keep money in our Spend account to pay they direct debits. So more hassle ongoing for less interest. Thanks ubank - I will be moving my money elsewhere as soon as I can gather the strength to change all my direct debits yet again. Show details
ubank   DM

Hi Micky, we appreciate the feedback and thank you for the review. We've now shared this with our team. If you have any further questions or queries, please let us know.

SamuelJ
SamuelJSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Ubank - the leading cause of stress in your life

Ubanks sudden change of our bsb and account numbers cost me so much money and time in lost transactions. No support. I can’t imagine how much trouble this caused all of their customers.
ubank   DM

Hi Samuel, we're sorry to hear this. We've now noted your feedback and shared this with our team. If you are still having issues as a result of our system upgrade, please send us a private message and we'll assist you further.

Paul H.
Paul H.

ubank complaints

After reading all the negatives, which are very similar to my recent experience with ubank, all I can say is ... Don't complain here. Lodge a complaint, and then take it to AFCA. They are getting away with unconscionable behaviour, and need to be stopped. Withdraw all your funds and move to AMP, Macquarie or Rabo if you are investing your hard earned cash. Show details
ubank   DM

Hi Paul, we're sorry to hear this. We've noted this as feedback. If you have an active complaint and would like us to look into this, please send us a private message and we'll assist you further.

Kerry C.
Kerry C.
ubank   DM

Hi Kerry, we're sorry to hear of your experience. We'd like to look into this for you. Please send us a DM and we'll follow up accordingly.

European partly insured
European partly insured South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

ubank   DM

Hi, we're sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message and we'll follow up accordingly.

Gaz

NomoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA58 posts

SHARON5848
SHARON5848South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

RUN AWAY from UBank

If I could give this Bank negative stars I would as the service and treatment I experienced from Ubank was terrible. In 2021 they nearly left me homeless as their home mtge dept didnt communicate with the settlement dept and didnt send through additional funds. I have been with this bank for 8years due to low interest rates but now I just dont care about looking at UBank for their rates. The service over these 8 years has deteriorated waiting for hours to speak to anyone and once they merged with Cuscals 86400 things have got progressively worse. I found I could not rely on Ubank to give me the service that I deserve - Run Away!
ubank   DM

Hi, we're sorry to hear of your experience. This is definitely not the type of service we pride ourselves on here at ubank. We'd like to learn more about this. Please send us a private message and we'll raise the feedback accordingly.

Shae
Shae

Minimal notice for major policy changes, not appropriate

I don't understand why some accounts have now been blocked from being direct debited. This has caused a lot of undue stress for me at a time where I cannot handle it, and further to this, one month notice of this change coming into effect is a completely unreasonable amount of time to expect one to be able to adjust all direct debits with multiple external companies.
Simon A
Simon AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Account Suspended without warning

I recently applied online and established an account with Ubank. A few months later, late on a Friday night and without warning, my account was suspended.
Embarrassing when I wanted to use it for EOFY sales, very inconvenient when it is the start of the weekend and unwarranted as it my ID was done so recently.
Do they really think I would change my identity over this time, or have they invested my money elsewhere and hence it is not available? Show details
Shimmer
Shimmer2 posts

ubank   DM

Hi Shimmer, we're sorry to hear of your experience. We'd like to learn more about this. Can you please send us a private message and we'll investigate further.

Sam G
Sam G

I've accidentally transferred money to my old Ubank account details(ones from before the system change). Is there any way to get this money back?

Johannes
Johannes

I keep receiving "Sorry, we can't make payments to this account. Please call us on 13 30 80" when I try to make a transfer

ubank   DM

Hi Johannes, we're sorry to hear this. We've now responded to your private message.

Kecs
Kecs

How long does it take to unlock my account and get access back to my own money?
I have most of my saving in ubank because of the interest rate. Nightmare begins when I start transferring money out for settlement. It blocked my account for 3 days already because of the “routine check”

eastcoastnpr
eastcoastnpr
jnu123
jnu123
Anil B.
Anil B.

They keep coming up with new excuse. Tell everyone not to bank with UBANK. My account is locked for more then 2 months.