Ubuy

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (26)
Trac Van

Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review collected in partnership with Ubuy

John74

John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ratha

RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.

Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

Haley C.

Haley C.

Terrible.. Came to my house with no identification card and refused to tell me his name when I asked re. Safety concern.

Came to my home with no identification card and refused to tell me his name and was rude i made a report of safety concern and his management see nothing wrong with it.

Jane

JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ticonderoga, my daughter loved it

she was eagerly looking to get it in her tinny hands, Oh my good, she was so happy to get it during her holidays.

Thank team ubuy for proper services, will visit you again,

Ellmore

EllmoreSouthern and Hills, SA

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items of not easily available brands

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items. I found the items I was looking for. I received the items on time. It was my first and good experience. Re-commanded.

anas a.

anas a.Sydney, NSW

Was Looking for Just For Men beard

Altough this product was avuialble on local websites as well but they were charging big amount and their delivery date was also late, I was in hurry to get the product.

Ordered around new year end and got the product on the first week of Jan.

Taking their one start due to poor tracking, I have to sent email for asking about the product status.

Tip for ubuy - Make your track system more accurate & active

Jason Toh

Jason TohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice shop for not available brands

They are ranking on top of google for my searched item "TabCat Pet Tracking Cat Collar Tracker System".
They were boasting some millions of products on their website and indeed they are providing some of the rare brands on their website.

Order process ways easy, only drawback for which I have cut their 1 star is that they have only seven days return policy, so you need be quick if your item have some issue.

I am waiting for the product to be arrived and will update after ship experience then.
Overall nice experience if you are looking for some not common thing and budget is not an issue for you.

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

LeeAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, excellent

My order from the U.S was express and arrived within the 6 business days. I was very happy with the service from start to finish and highly recommend Ubuy. Don't take all reviews to heart.

Noel T.

Noel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Make sure you order exactly the correct item because it is very hard to be sure from their website

If you get the order wrong they will not exchange or refund or even offer to help

Terrible customer service.

Bought a twin bassinet that had all the photos of the product on a frame. Received the product after paying the massive $130 shipping cost and it wasn't as advertised. Tried to get some help and the person named Huda chatting was very rude. We opened the box about two weeks after receiving it to put it together and found a faulty zipper. They would not refund and were very blunt when trying to sort the issue out. Do not waste your time with this company as there are so many other companies that put the customer first.

Ubuy
Sidharth KUbuy
JAN

JANFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, fabulous prices and exactly what I requested.

I made the order to Ubuy USA for some CPAP consumables on the 9th October.
To my surprise I received the goods as requested today the 18 October (and I live in regional Queensland where there is always extra time taken on deliveries)
The prices for 3 CPAP mask inserts, a mask strap and water well for my CPAP machine was less than it would have cost to purchase just 2 x Mask inserts in Australia.

I was very impressed with the service and would definitely use them again.

Appalling service

I paid extra for 3 to 6 day delivery. After complaining item arrived in 15 days. Refund of extra freight cost refused. Size was wrong and I asked for exchange. All I got was endless requests for photos and videos. It’s clear I wont be getting any help. I will try with Paypall to see if I can get help.

XY Ooi

XY OoiSydney, NSW

Dishonest pricing...don't show the full price you pay until after you hit 'pay' and money got deducted

Honestly won't use again. Bought two bottles of magnesium which cost $80 in Canada and ended up paying AUD218. Im fine with the listed price of AUD146 because that was what Ubuy ask for, and I agreed to buy...also fine with shipping cost of whopping AUD46, as that was also shown before I paid......but it was only after I hit the pay button ln PayPal that I realised there is a 'Gateway charges and customs' of AUD30 !!! When I received the parcel the invoice says USD 89.90 ??!! But I paid $218 !! Exchange rate doesnt explain the discrepancy...

pettysurge

pettysurgeDarwin, NT

UBUY Rip off !!!!!!

Kiwi mike

Kiwi mikeQueenstown

acomplete scam

i bought a garbage disposal to replace the one i had.
bought it on a ubuy.nz website
They stated it was coming from the usa and in good time it showed up.
I hired a plumber to install it and they did.
the problem was it was set up for usa electricty and when turned on immediately burnt up. after repeated emails no answers.
I did get in touch with an agent in new zealand and they said they would handle it but only through email contact.
last i ever heard from them.
tried getting money back from credit card company but as i was out of the country for 3 months unable to provide emails to ubuy so request declined as i did not provide them in 30 days.
out hundreds of dollars.
do not use ubuy. any country.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
mohammed salhieh

mohammed salhiehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was worried earlier

Due to few nagative reviwes i was a bit worried to deal with Ubuy or not. But i badly needed Rockwell CimeXa Insecticide Dust (2) 4 oz. bottles as i was fed up with monster bugs .

Fortunately i have noticed that few Verified Customers have given positive reviews as well.
So i tried my luck and boy, I am so happy that i have shop with ubuy.
Entire journey was so smooth till the delivery.

Any L.

Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker

Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives