Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (29)

shavinder pal C.

shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

They sell used products as brand new

Bought a brand new table tennis table and after almost one month of follow ups, they sent me a damaged used one.

Rahaf Nejem

Rahaf NejemSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Did everything they said they would do, got my products to me on time, pristine condition, no complaints, well done

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Erika C

Erika CSydney, NSW

Great online store! I would highly recommend!

I was able to find a US item I wanted and delivery was fast and seamless, as it already included all of the freight and custom charges. This is the second time that I have bought something from their store and I will definitely be back again!

Doreen

DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder.

I bought 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder. I paid for freight and customs clearance. The 1st one didnt work and they told me that - "its 7days policy and they cant help me. The 2nd one stop working after 1st usage. They still refuse to refund or send me another one. They good at saying 7days policy and they cant do anything. I had to go the Fair Trading before I could get the refund for the 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinders. I wonder if they know what they are doing to the business. They gave me Moulinex email to file my problems. That really showed - never trust them. It was stressful trying to get some money back from them. I wouldnt trust them anymore.

Nadya

NadyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Robbers, liars, scammers. They did still from me not just couple dollars, they did still from me around 100 dollars!!!

I ordered two quantity and they did send me only one. And they don't want to send the rest of my order!!! That's disgusting. The worst experience that I ever had with online shopping

I bought a cup after using it once I caught herpes. No one should catch here's from buying a cup just

Easy to navigate.. products not as the described... Customer service was so poor they should be out of business.

Trac Van

Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

John74

John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Ratha

RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.

Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

Haley C.

Haley C.

Terrible.. Came to my house with no identification card and refused to tell me his name when I asked re. Safety concern.

Came to my home with no identification card and refused to tell me his name and was rude i made a report of safety concern and his management see nothing wrong with it.

Jane

JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Ticonderoga, my daughter loved it

she was eagerly looking to get it in her tinny hands, Oh my good, she was so happy to get it during her holidays.

Thank team ubuy for proper services, will visit you again,

Ellmore

EllmoreSouthern and Hills, SA

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items of not easily available brands

Ubuy is a nice platform to buy unique items. I found the items I was looking for. I received the items on time. It was my first and good experience. Re-commanded.

anas a.

anas a.Sydney, NSW

Was Looking for Just For Men beard

Altough this product was avuialble on local websites as well but they were charging big amount and their delivery date was also late, I was in hurry to get the product.

Ordered around new year end and got the product on the first week of Jan.

Taking their one start due to poor tracking, I have to sent email for asking about the product status.

Tip for ubuy - Make your track system more accurate & active

Jason Toh

Jason TohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice shop for not available brands

They are ranking on top of google for my searched item "TabCat Pet Tracking Cat Collar Tracker System".
They were boasting some millions of products on their website and indeed they are providing some of the rare brands on their website.

Order process ways easy, only drawback for which I have cut their 1 star is that they have only seven days return policy, so you need be quick if your item have some issue.

I am waiting for the product to be arrived and will update after ship experience then.
Overall nice experience if you are looking for some not common thing and budget is not an issue for you.

Absolutely disgraceful

Bought a "shockproof heavy duty" phone cover for my new OnePlus7t Cost ? $75 AUSD ! When it arrived I knew straight away it was the flimsiest piece of plastic crap and opened the packaging to verify. Contacted Ubuy to return and seek a refund and have been given the runaround for days. They are now going to deal with Dept. of Fair Trading so I can get some money back.
Be smart and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHONKS

Warranty Claim MadeNo

LeeAnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, excellent

My order from the U.S was express and arrived within the 6 business days. I was very happy with the service from start to finish and highly recommend Ubuy. Don't take all reviews to heart.

Noel T.

Noel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Make sure you order exactly the correct item because it is very hard to be sure from their website

If you get the order wrong they will not exchange or refund or even offer to help

Any L.

Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker

Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Adele w.asked

I'm wanting to buy a pram costing just over $900 Aus in total including shipping charges but am now reading that the customs charges aren't added onto the order till it's too late to cancel. Is this true and if so what is customs price?

Jovanka
Jovanka

I wouldn’t buy a pram through ubuy. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and after the experience I had with a purchase of hair colour and Ubuy, I certainly wouldn’t be buying a pram through this lot. Way too expensive and not to be trusted. I received what Ubuy claimed is a commercial invoice, it was an invoice with their letter head and the actual price it costs to buy the colour. It was marked up by 200%. I recommend you buy a pram from a reputable distributor to ensure safety/warranty/costs are all above board. Good luck.

Adele w.

Thank you for your feedback. Only reason I want to get it is because it's half the price of prams here in Australia but im not sure about the whole site thing so may keep looking elsewhere.

Adele w.

And the company its self won't ship to Australia sadly

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops