Ubuy
Listing monitored by Ubuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Avoid it, they're fooling people

The worst customer service ever. They sold me the product which can't be imported to Thailand without any warning and when the parcel reached the customs, they refused to provide any documents. They kept saying that everything is in progress for more than a month and did nothing. After that they refused to make a return and refund me the money "just because". I've never met such an awful service, they're just fooling people. Will never use it again or advise it to anyone. Better choose a more reliable alternative.

shavinder pal C.
shavinder pal C.

Don’t buy anything

I bought Owen door. First don’t get deliver and when deliver it has broken parts and dent in it. Not get any solution in months never ever trust or buy.

They sell used products as brand new

Bought a brand new table tennis table and after almost one month of follow ups, they sent me a damaged used one.

Rahaf Nejem
Rahaf NejemSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Did everything they said they would do, got my products to me on time, pristine condition, no complaints, well done

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Erika C
Erika CSydney, NSW

Great online store! I would highly recommend!

I was able to find a US item I wanted and delivery was fast and seamless, as it already included all of the freight and custom charges. This is the second time that I have bought something from their store and I will definitely be back again!

Doreen
DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder.

I bought 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinder. I paid for freight and customs clearance. The 1st one didnt work and they told me that - "its 7days policy and they cant help me. The 2nd one stop working after 1st usage. They still refuse to refund or send me another one. They good at saying 7days policy and they cant do anything. I had to go the Fair Trading before I could get the refund for the 2 Moulin Wet & Dry Chutnet Grinders. I wonder if they know what they are doing to the business. They gave me Moulinex email to file my problems. That really showed - never trust them. It was stressful trying to get some money back from them. I wouldnt trust them anymore.

Nadya
NadyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Robbers, liars, scammers. They did still from me not just couple dollars, they did still from me around 100 dollars!!!

I ordered two quantity and they did send me only one. And they don't want to send the rest of my order!!! That's disgusting. The worst experience that I ever had with online shopping

I bought a cup after using it once I caught herpes. No one should catch here's from buying a cup just

Easy to navigate.. products not as the described... Customer service was so poor they should be out of business.

Trac Van
Trac VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper has been used

I bought Fisher- Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Activity Jumper for $284.50. It suppose to be New in Box but upon received it I can tell it has been used because there is some baby food stuck on the plastic.

John74
John74Perth, WA

100% scam

I bought led tubes paying $500 but got them delivered all smashed and not matching with product description. I contacted their customer service immediately but they refused to reimburse me.

Ratha
RathaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not responsible for a faulty product

Bought a Beaba Baby Cook from them and only used it once then the steamer broke down. Contacted them for help and they said they only responsible for the product in the first 7 days after delivery. This is ridiculous. I ended up spending $350 for a cooker that is broken after 1 use. Will not buy from them again.

Col H.
Col H.Darling Downs, QLD

Item supplied not what ordered!

Item supplied not what ordered. Also, extra cost added at end, which was not disclosed. Assistance was useless. They kept asking for information already supplied by me and then closed the ticket. I will NEVER use Ubuy again. I have also expressed my disappointment far and wide.

Haley C.
Haley C.

Terrible.. Came to my house with no identification card and refused to tell me his name when I asked re. Safety concern.

Came to my home with no identification card and refused to tell me his name and was rude i made a report of safety concern and his management see nothing wrong with it.

Jane
JaneBendigo

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping.

Great customer service, easy checkout and fast shipping. I shop with them quite often because I Love shopping at Ubuy- instead of going to 5 different stores trying to find something - and then deal with long checkouts.

Edit : I am adding my proof of purchasing something from ubuy :D
Hope now productreview guys will not remove it.

Ticonderoga, my daughter loved it

she was eagerly looking to get it in her tinny hands, Oh my good, she was so happy to get it during her holidays.

Thank team ubuy for proper services, will visit you again,

Kara Wiltshire
Kara Wiltshireasked

Wanting to purchase the Mountain Dew 12 packs, should I purchase them through ubuy?

Any L.
Any L.asked

does ubuy charge postage? I can't find any such charge and don't want to proceed with the order and establish an account if they do charge too much.

LeeAnne
LeeAnne

Yes there was a postage charge. It is quiet high but depends if you really want the product or not I guess.

Ross E.
Ross E.

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. The last couple of times I aborted my order for this reason. Also (from above reviews) extra charges are also applied. Never again!

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworkerasked

Was trying to use this site, but had to fill out a full form just to get a freight price. Just wondering how good ubuy is seeing the latest reviews seem to be pretty negative.

Peter P.
Peter P.

I didn’t have trouble and if fact paid about $25 extra for 3 to 6 days delivery. However purchase arrived in 15 days and they refused to refund the extra freight. That wasn’t the only problem, by far. So I strongly recommend you don’t buy from them.

Thankyou for that. Sometimes when it looks like a duck it is nice for someone else to reinforce it by saying it quacks as well.

Get an answer from our members and Ubuy representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops