Listing monitored by UGG Australia

Luv my ugg boots

My ugg boots were purchased as a gift from Ugg Australia online. I had to return my boots because they were the wrong size. When I received the new pair, I had other issues that I needed to discuss with staff and management. I found both the staff and management extremely helpful, pleasant and very obliging.
I am extremely happy with my Ugg Boots and would recommend that any new purchaser who is looking to purchases any Ugg product, to buy from Ugg Australia as I am sure they will be extremely happy with their product and service from the company.

Wong M.
Wong M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional customer service

I sent my wool quilt issue using Facebook message, and they helped me to fix the problem at 10:30 pm, that exceeded my expectation. They knew that it was a birthday gift for my parents, their attitude and handling method made me very satisfied. I really appreciated the fact that they deal with the problem in a timely manner. Even though get off working time, they still solve my problems online. A positive and professional attitude makes me feel that I am respected and valued.

In the future, I will continue to choose UGG as my first choice for gifts for my relatives and friends.

RAW IMAGES
RAW IMAGESSydney, NSW

Extremely Pleased

I bought my boots end of July 2021. I tried them on, they were, i felt 1 size too big. I emailed customer service, they asked me to return them back and within 1 week(11th August), free postage both ways mind you, i received the new pair. Perfect, they look and feel amazing. Yes a tad firm but rest assured in no time the sizing will be perfect. I so was wrapped with the service provided, the speed in resending out the correct size and both the quality and comfort of the boots. So naturally i wanted to spread the word. I soon found so many neg feed backs. So i waited 3 weeks before posting my feed back. I cant speak about other experiences, but mine was very good. Thank you Ugg Australia, lovely boots and awesome service. Cheers

Poor Quality, Zero Aftersales

Purchased a pair of Ugg’s because of the owners pleas on TV to support Australian made. Purchased late June received about a week later, sheepskin very thin on the sole from day one and now not even 3 months later starting to wear through. Have sent email to say I have an issue and a week later no response.
Don’t waste your time in trying to support this company as you will be disappointed.

Grant
GrantSydney, NSW

Pretty good female shoes for young lady

Pretty Good for my daughter bought from online ugg Australia $108 inc shipping, seem to be very stylish and fit well

Douglas F.
Douglas F.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality. Boot ripped while being put on for the first time.

Left boot ripped when being put on for the first time. See photos. These are new boots that were ordered from the online store. No word back from customer service, yet. It has been just over a day since I emailed them.

I liked the story of being Australian made, Australian tannery, etc… but from reading the other reviews - I’m seriously wondering if I have been conned.

Order #50758

Update: Received replacement boots today. Quality feels good so far. No issues with an exchange even if I did need to chase a little.
Time will be the test but so far so good. Changed the star rating.

Hi Doug,

I just sent a follow up email to the email you sent us. We will follow it up as soon as possible.

Jerry
JerrySydney, NSW

Terrible product and terrible service

I have this pair of boots that I can’t wear. Suppose it’s Mother’s Day gift last year but received it over 2 months, during that period also received a pair which he never ordered. Product is far from the advertising, it’s constantly reminding me to warn other prospective purchasers to avoid same disappointing experience. No response, no call back....The site itself uggaustralia.com.au not offer any contact channels wondering it’s not genuine sites.

Annoyed
AnnoyedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Customer service appalling Pay for order ..5 days later still no tracking..contact store after many emails

Pay for order ..5 days still no tracking ..contact store {very difficult} get told order still being processed ..not even shipped..all this after I was told from order to delivery normally 5 days ...Get excuses that are pathetic as to why it takes 5 days to process an order ...NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THESE FOOLS ....STAY AWAY

Rodney Pudney
Rodney PudneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Service Avoid At All Costs - Product Exchange

I purchased some boots for my wife which arrived in super quick time however they were to small and i wanted exchange them for a larger size. However after about 5 or 6 communication attempts i am getting no where.. They just don't care about the customer or helping. I went out of my way to buy Australian Made but i am regretting it so much!

Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere! its just to hard to work with them!

amsfromaus
amsfromausCanberra 2600, ACT

Do not follow through exchange promises

Vicki
VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

100% HAPPY !!!! Above & beyond hands on service, product just perfect, love, love love

I had been wanting to go to this outlet for ages but am time poor however, took the drive, EASY to find, service absolutely AMAZING, the lady couldn't be more helpful if she tried.. The UGG boots i purchased are just perfect, fit like a glove, comfortable, the GENUINE article and I just love them, no other UGG boots compare to these !!! I was at the outlet before they opened (very eager to purchase) and have recommended to others, DEFINITELY recommend them, 100% !!! Thank you UGG Australia, your product is the perfect UGG :)

Nathan M.
Nathan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont offer returns, Quality is poor compared to other brands

Refuse to let me return unopened ugg boots, Other ugg brands are better to deal with and actually better quality

Lynette
Lynette South East Queensland, QLD

H-UGGS for my feet

I received my Brighton 3/4 Ugg Boots this week and am extremely happy with them. They feel like a hug for my feet they are so comfortable. Perfect fit. Can't wait for the weather to turn cooler (and I can't believe I'm saying that lol) to start wearing them.

I was determined to buy all Australian to support our Aussie businesses and was impressed that out of all of them yours was the only one that had their own tannery. Even more impressed with the quality, comfort and "hUGGiness" of my boots. Thank you.

Ugg AustraliaUGG Australia

Hi Lynette, we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your support.

Diane
DianePerth, WA

I had been looking for a product specific to my needs - that is, Old Mate Sheepskin Boots, Lucy greatly assisted me.

Navigating Uggs website was very user friendly and comprehensive - especially as I had a specific product in mind.
I am very satisfied with my choice - the boots are exactly as described in terms of size and materials used.

Ugg AustraliaUGG Australia

Hi Diane, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you supporting our family business. Keep counting on us! Regards.

Dave
DaveSouth West, WA

Awesome, I knew paying a bit more to buy Australian made would be a great move

I am so very glad I purchased Australian made, the quality exceeded my expectations, the web store was easy to navigate and communication in regards to my order was perfect.
Thank You so very much Ugg Australia.

Ugg AustraliaUGG Australia

Hi Dave, we are very glad to hear that. We appreciate your support. Regards.