UGG Express

UGG Express

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with my purchase.

Extremely happy with my purchase. Awesome service, fast shipping and Most off all outstanding quality. I love that they are all excellent made too. I will definitely be coming back to purchase more for other family members.

Love the Kids Boots

Received these super speedy and the quality is second to none! True to size fit and they look so comfy that I want to grab a pair for the whole family now.

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your love of our products. With the coming of Christmas, we hope you and your family can enjoy this warmth. If you still want to prepare Christmas gifts for them, please click this link:https://www.uggexpress.com.au/

Kim Reistel

Kim ReistelSydney, NSW

Baby Erin Boots

Purchased these adorable slippers, well made, prompt delivery, I would recommend this site, take a look great range for all ages nd are wonderful for gift giving. Thank you Ugg Express.

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your love for our products. We also wish your baby happiness every day. Don't forget that today is the last day of our big promotion. You can click on our website and enjoy super low prices. https://www.uggexpress.com.au/

Tmooner

TmoonerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car seat covers

Thank you [name removed] for fixing the issue your prompt resolution was appreciated
We were happy with the outcome, it was good service would I buy from your company again the answer is yes as you were prompt in resolving the issue I did not have a line to respond so I thought it best to at least give you feed back so your future customers know that you offer exceptional service when a customer is unhappy .

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your reply. Your feedback is very important to us. So I have submitted your suggestion to our senior management team. UGG EXPRESS is willing to provide you with high-quality products and service beyond expectations :)

Louisa

LouisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous product

Purchased a great pair of Ugg slippers, love the colours and design of the slip-ins. Received exceptional service from Reina in Customer Service and fast delivery. We only buy original Ugg products and like to support Australian products. Great company, keep up the good work.

Martin T.

Martin T.Barkly, NT

Ugg Australian shepherd, NOTAustralian made!!!

I bought a pair of uggs for a friend as a gift, I asked if they were Australian made and was told they are 100% authentic. Got home looked at them cause they do feel and look great but I had doubt when I couldn't see anything on them saying Australian made which made look everywhere and inside it says on the tag Australian brand designed in Australia crafted in China to me that is not authentic at all.

Simon W.ugg express

We are very sorry for the confusion caused by our mistakes. Could you provide your order number? Our after-sales team will try our best to solve the problem for you.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

I bought a pair of UGG's and loved how they kept my feet so warm. However after three months I caught both shoes under the door and they tore very easily. I contacted UGG Express with photos attached and received a very prompt reply from Simon advising they will replace my UGG's! My email was on the Monday and by Friday I had a completely new pair delivered with no more questions asked. And I also received a discount on my next purchase. What wonderful service. I will certainly be using and recommending UGG Express for future orders :-)

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you very much for your feedback. As the temperature rises, we have recently arrived a batch of new slippers, you can choose the style you like here: https://uggexpress.com.au/collections/new-arrival-ugg-australia

Carol Lear

Carol LearSydney, NSW

BEST place to buy UGGs

Exceptional service, fabulous range of products at great prices, very easy to deal with and SUPER friendly, efficient staff. Fast delivery and NEVER disappointed. Will always use this site to buy my UGGS. The outlet store also has fabulous additional clearance UGGS at the front door - great bargains

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your recognition. We recently put on a series of silk scarves which can be given to family members:https://uggexpress.com.au/products/square-silk-scarves

Morgan

MorganMelbourne

Amazing customer service!

Unfortunately I bought a size too small for my dad for Father’s Day, but the team were amazing at helping me to find a new pair that will fit him.

SizingSlightly small

Fal H.

Fal H.MacGregor 2615, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a pair of UGG boots with zipper but unfortunately one boot’s zipper was faulty after 2 months of ownership.
I contacted customer service to see what my options are. They were very quick to respond and were keen to make it right.
I would but from them again (and most like will sooner rather than later).

Steven lehmann

Steven lehmannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst uggs ever

Fake ugg boots from ugg express i have brought pictures are there to prove it will take this all the way to get my money back absolute rubbish Fake Ugg boots

Disappointing

I ordered Daily/Daley slippers and they were uncomfortable for my foot. Disappointed to find that I have to pay my own return postage. Won't be shopping here again. Becomes an expensive exercise if anything doesn't fit. Not worth the risk.

SizingSlightly small
Simon W.ugg express

We are very sorry for your troubles. Could you tell me your order number? We are willing to solve the problem for you.

#157080

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your information. We have sent the processing result to your mailbox.

Jodie L.

Jodie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service, very comfortable and affordable

Bought many shoes from UGG Express, always great quality UGGs, light weight runber soles better than other hard rubber soles, perfect for outdoors.
My last pair ordered had small whole in stitching, sent email with pic to there customer service team and UGG express quickly sent me out replacement pair, no Q's.
Super quick delivery for both pairs, received same week as ordered, replacement pair took a little longer but they communicated well, apologising for small delay.

Simon W.ugg express

Hope our shoes can bring you warmth in winter. In addition, we are holding a Father’s Day promotion, you can choose suitable gifts for your family (https://www.uggexpress.com.au/collections/men-ugg-slippers-scuff

Peter C.

Peter C.Southwest, VIC

Great product AND service

Slick online ordering, only prob was AusPost lost my slippers for 3 weeks in Geelong. Raised a request with Auspost got no feedback for 6 days. On 5th day I mentioned to UGG, no prompting they sent a 2nd pair. Next day first pair turned up. UGG said keep both and enjoy. Best Slippers I've had , way better than my previous brand. Thanks UGG

Chanmi P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service and beautiful products!!!

It was my first time to shop with UGG EXPRESS and I only have positive feedback about the level of customer service and the quality of the products!

When contacting about products, Simon was prompt with my replies and assisted me with superior customer service! Thank you so much!

It’s been such a pleasurable experience! I highly recommend!

Simon W.ugg express

OMG! We are very happy to receive such great feedback. Looking forward to your next shopping.

Chanmi P.

Thank you again! You’ve been great! Please stay safe!

Great Customer Service

I ordered some boots and accidentally got the wrong size, the customer service was so helpful and responsive to provide option! Boots are great quality and fit! the experience was smooth and easy to follow

Simon W.ugg express

I am very happy that you can receive a satisfactory size and look forward to seeing you again : )

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service, great place to shop.

Customer service awesome, lots of variety and cost is very fair. Very easy to navigate the store as well. Fast delivery. I have brought two pairs and will be buying more in the future.

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your recognition. We will continue to provide you with first-class service and high-quality products: )

Ajax-1947

Ajax-1947South East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off

Bought shoes on Ebay, bought as size 11, tagged as size 11, however about 50 mm shorter than every size 11 shoe I own, had length measurement which is outside overall length of the shoes not foot length, gave me a number to return shoes but did not answer when I asked how they would pay the return postage, presume Chinese sizing not Australian.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Simon W.ugg express

We are very sorry for your shopping experience, could you please provide your order number? In addition, for eBay orders, you do not have to pay any postage, you can contact eBay to get a free return label

GB7

GB7The Mallee, VIC

New Boots

Everything to do with this purchase was easy and was a great experience and the delivery time was very fast a good job by all, Well done and the price was spot on.

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you very much for your recognition of our service. We have been committed to providing high quality and good price products.

Dimi.K

Dimi.KSydney, NSW

Ugg boots

Nice sturdy boots. Does the job of keeping my feet warm. Also had to deal with customer service in regards to a faulty boot, response was second to none. Great Service!!!

Simon W.ugg express

Thank you for your high rating. All our after-sales teams are committed to efficiently and quickly resolve customer concerns.