UGG Express
Listing monitored by ugg express

Prefect customer service, reasonable price and superb quality!

I am a returning customer and have shopped with them more than 3 times. The shopping experience is excellent. The response from their customer service team is extremely fast and good attitude, giving me a VIP experience feeling.
The Boots are comfortable and warm, especially this year this kind of rain so much weather, cold shivering, very need UGG Boots! Bought many UGG boots for family and friends, they like them very much! Received unanimous praise!

Review collected in partnership with ugg express

Wonderful shopping experience! Excellent customer service! Love it!

This is my first time order online and they did NOT let me down! I confused about the size and bought the wrong size for my daughter. The customer service immediately provide the exchange service for me. Super fast! New replacement arrived fast and we are so satisfying. Definitely will recommend my friends and family around me to bury from them!

tao15
tao15Sydney, NSW

No Customer Service at all - take your money gladly and it stops there

Lio
LioSydney, NSW

This is perfect.

These boots are lovely. High quality, comfortable to wear, and also a great price. The leather is very soft but the sizing is bit small. Order one size up would be perfect.

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Low quality product - do not buy!

**update**
I got a replacement pair only after many emails back and forth and after I posted a review, stating what happened. Poor customer service. They don't even sign off with a person's name - it all looks system generated. I still wouldn't purchase from them again. Can't believe it's really Australian made/owned?

Got sent a faulty product and they will not replace it. They are brand new - purchased as a xmas gift and only worn less than a week, since the weather got colder.

Joanne

This is a must go-to place for shopping for uggs! The quality is really good with great customer service.

The website was designed very well and easy to find the shoes that I was looking for. Also the size guide helped me a lot on figuring out which size to buy.

Great shopping experience

I bought a pair of sheepskin slippers for me and a pair of school shoes for my son. Very happy with the custom service, high quality and fast delivery.

affordable and comfy

After I first time bought a pair of boots as a present for my wife, she began to be a big fan of this company. now, everyone in my family has more than one pair of boots from it. They are very comfortable and at good price, also you can always find your needs in they website.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend UGG Express to everyone. Love the shopping experience either online or in the store! High-quality products, fast delivery, competitive price!

LIN
LIN

Great quality!

Purchased the white Verena sneakers! They are super light! Price is reasonable and have great quality ! I love them , they look nice on my feet! Delivery is fast!

sisiayan2018
sisiayan2018Hobart, TAS

Excellent shopping experience! Love y'all

I bought 2 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of slippers from them. My husband and I just enjoy them so much. Comfy, warm and most important, they were bought at a very good price. A must-have in winter especially in Tassie. Thank you guys for your good service. Love them all!

Elena Li
Elena Li

I am happy with this shopping

Size correct, Good service and High quality.
Also the shipping is very fast. I purchased on 15 Mar and received 20 Mar.

Sizing True to size

Sbel
SbelVictoria

Love them!

I love shopping from ugg express! They have beautiful styles and great customer service. I was happy with every single purchase I made! Definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with ugg express

Perfect shipping experience! Fantastic customer service ! Good range, reasonable price!

Fantastic customer service,the response speed is Amazing! Very nice attitude.
The shoes are high quality and very comfortable. I don't want to take them off at all.
Would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy more products.

Milliepie
MilliepieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love, love, LOVE them!!!! Thanks UGG!

I have difficult feet for which to find comfortable shoes / slippers and when my daughter was so enthused about her Unisex Muffin Scuffs, I bought a pair on line and am absolutely THRILLED with them! The best of all worlds - so simple to slip the feet into them, so warm and soothing encased in sheepskin, and with the thick sole so much more comfortable to walk on the hard floors, or to 'nick' outside on the pebbled concrete to get the paper early in the morning! The best I've had and I thoroughly recommend them to everyone.

ugg express