Ultiqa Lifestyle

Ultiqa Lifestyle

• Trip Completed Yes (70) · No (12)
  • Ease of Booking
Cagla

CaglaCRAIGIEBURN

Ultiqa scam! Stay away

Ease of Booking

You have to keep paying fees and they will not cancel the points at all.

Money is not going well for a long time and we stopped paying the fees, after a while they sent us a letter from a debt collector, after calling them a number of times they are still adding fees to our account.
They will not cancel our account or let us sell the points until we have paid $1801. I don't know about you this is the worst thing we have done.

Joolz59

Joolz59Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sell Ultiqua

Need to sell my Ultiqua membership points etc also has RCI properties. Circumstances changed. Is worth it if you use it. Membership paid for year. Many points saved. Let me know

Booking TypeAccommodation and Cruise

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM and complete rip off

Would be negative rating is possible. High pressure sales and total scam. Bought membership but basically get nothing for it. Have booked one holiday through this scheme and but it still cost me more than if I booked outside. Total zero value for money. Won't be using again and will wave goodbye to thousands. Expensive life lesson.

Zee

ZeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Heartless thieves

My wife and I were scammed by ultiqa lifestyle .we paid our membership and booked a week in Fiji .we booked well in advance.In the meanwhile my wife developed stage 4 cancer.our trip due in July but she died in April. I asked for a transfer because I was grieving but they refused to give me that. What really annoys me off is they want charge me an annual fee of nearly $900 for a service that virtually spits in your face.

AEG3012Canberra

I can't get out of this rubbish fast enough

Teresa

TeresaGreat Southern, WA

selling

Wish to get rid off our membership paid $16,000 12 years ago 30,000 points a year will have 77000 points in April 2020 just don't have time. Have stayed Gold Coast Chevron Towers very nice. Is difficult as we are in Western Australia .

CHOOKY

CHOOKYSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM! No free holiday

Sat through their 90 min seminar which actually blew out to 2.5 hours. Didnt sign up as it wasnt for us. Offered a supposedly free 5 night stay in Sunshine Coast. Filled out their form and emailed it back like we were told to do but havent heard anything back since. Total scam! Dont waste your time.

mark

mark

Been in this for 5 years and Glad to get out..

jeff

jeffHunter Region, NSW

want to sell

purchased approx 7 years ago used once want to sell anybody have any ideas the best way to sell not suitable for us as the kids are still at home and when we want to use in holidays there are no vacancies

Mel

MelHunter Region, NSW

Need help on getting out of this!!!!

Hi, Can any one help how do we get out of this, we financially cannot afford this. We have been on for 2years & over it, this is not right for us.

Die

DieQueensland

Totally Scam

We received an offer from Ultiqa but on the terms and conditions we were going to be charge of thousands of dollars of extra cost
The agents misleading our booking ruining our holidays

Ben M.

Ben M.Sydney, NSW

A great idea if you can afford it

Basically, the scheme allows you to book luxury accommodation all over the world at a heavy discount, but the upfront joining fee is very steep. You would need to be taking quite a few holidays every year to justify the cost. But we got 7 days luxury accommodation in Phuket for viewing the presentation, so well worth it as far as we’re concerned!

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM. Do not get the free holiday they offer. Don’t waste your time.

They will offer you a scratchie and you win a free holiday. Wow it’s your lucky day. They will invite you to a 1 hour presentation to offer you a membership a.k.a. Loan with 16% interest. They will prey on your desires to live on beautiful places on holidays. One tip: read the heading of this review.

Trip CompletedNo

No extra fees and we are still to book. Lovely friendly people steve -ree and steve were amazing and very very good at what they both do. If it was 10 years ago we would have jumped at this

Waste of time - rip off

My wife and I miraculously scratched the three stars and won the “major prize”. We paid our $40 deposit for the presentation on the basis that it would be returned at the beginning of the sales presentation - it was. At the conclusion we politely declined their fantastic offer to join for only 15 years for $10K + $199 per year - presenter was not happy. We got our holiday voucher for Thailand (including requirement to attend second presentation) and were able to book 7 nights accommodation but all other costs would be on us. The flights, meals and other expenses would be far greater than the cost of the “free studio suite” - you can book online. Won't be using the accommodation or recommending Ultiqa.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait to come back.

It was easy to book and the customer service lady was very helpful. There was no additional fee. I booked a 2 bedroom apartment. It was easy to adjust the booking. I will be excited to be back again.

Caloundra at its best

Customer Service at Reception was Brilliant and on arrival was offered a upgrade as it was
My Birthday - My Family aslo had a fun time including Bub who enjoyed the spa with Dad.
Great View - Close to the Beach - Easy Access

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect location so close to the magnificent beach and views of ships and surroundings.

Ultiqa Very professional in dealing with our date mix up. Will definitely book again. Friendly staff , clean rooms and breakfast is included. Awesome selection to choose from , and very yummy.

Marie Mc

Marie McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful position

Wonderful location & views. Impressed with Blue Jasmine breakfast options. Fridge needed defrosting & would have liked rails with pool & spa to aid senior citizens such as myself as noticed many other older guests. Manager & staff very helpful. Would go again.

Leanne Jonesasked

My husband and I purchased 30000 points per year in 2017 for just over $18,000. We are looking at selling as we do not utilise the program and just wish to travel in our caravan. Please contact me if you wish to purchase. All geniune (non insulting) offers will be considered. Leanne

Brad G.
Brad G.

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you have had any interest and at what price are you selling it ?? I have the same membership and am looking at selling mine too. Thanks.
Brad

Hi Brad

I have one lady that I am in talks with but have not heard back from her for about a week. I haven’t put a price on it but have asked for expressions of interest

Gary

Garyasked

Just wondering if anyone else has lost points due to your resort cancelling your accommodation and not yourself cancelling .

MIchael G.

MIchael G.asked

I want to sell my Ultiqa 30 year membership I pay $900 annually 30,000 points I got it January 2018 so plenty of time left I currently have 60,000 points sitting there you can also have

Selling cheap

AEG3012

$900 per year!!! Heck I thought my $250 was bad enough. Good luck, if you find 2 people who want it send one my way!!