Ultiqa Lifestyle

Ultiqa Lifestyle

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caloundra at its best

Customer Service at Reception was Brilliant and on arrival was offered a upgrade as it was
My Birthday - My Family aslo had a fun time including Bub who enjoyed the spa with Dad.
Great View - Close to the Beach - Easy Access

Booking Type Accomodation

Perfect location so close to the magnificent beach and views of ships and surroundings.

Ultiqa Very professional in dealing with our date mix up. Will definitely book again. Friendly staff , clean rooms and breakfast is included. Awesome selection to choose from , and very yummy.

Beautiful position

Wonderful location & views. Impressed with Blue Jasmine breakfast options. Fridge needed defrosting & would have liked rails with pool & spa to aid senior citizens such as myself as noticed many other older guests. Manager & staff very helpful. Would go again.

Booking Type Accomodation

I love staying at Shearwater.

The first time we stayed at Shearwater our room was fantastic. The second time we still had a good view however the room seemed a little smaller. The location of the property is fantastic and I love staying there. The booking was easy to manage.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great location and breakfast offer

2 bed ocean view...clean and spacious for 3 adults. Great breakfast options and FAB location close to everything. Staff welcoming and professional. Big thumbs up from all my family thanks

Location

Location is excellent in Caloundra. Lots to do and eat within walking distance.
Staff were all lovely with the office staff being excellent to deal with. Had a baby with us and nothing was too much trouble.

Our unit was a bit dated however the view and veranda made up for it. The resort was getting an inside paint job and this was done without any annoyance to guests.

No hesitations in recommending it.

Excellent position and amenities

Had an excellent stay. Staff were very helpful and responsive to any requests. Great location to everything- walking distance. Bonus easy parking and everyone has a balcony. Will return again.

Booking Type Accomodation

This time we had a good experience

Fortunately we had no problems with our last booking and everything went well with our stay in Queensland this year and our New Zealand trip last year was amazing, thankyou

Great family getaway

Booked a long weekend away for the family and it was very easy to do. Gave them the dates and they were available. No hassle with organising it and paying the fee. Also staff were very easy to talk to, the resort was very clean and quiet. Rooms were also very clean and tidy. Nothing bad about it.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great location for families or couples.

Love the location. Used my free night. This place is stylish and surrounded by everything you need. I love kings beach area. If we had more time i would have stayed longer.

Great Location

Booked on line with no issues
Breakfast provided every day at 3 local coffee shops all excellent food, Great view from room, across from safe paroled beach. Walking distance to town centre. Free under cover car parking

Best holiday

Fantastic location. Only 2 bedroom available on booking but no unexpected fees. Great breakfasts included with 3 choice venues Loved ocean views and comfortable rooms with easy access to beaches. Great great great holiday

Booking Type Accomodation

Great place to chill out

Excellent place to stay eateries near by, beach across the road, clean and tidy - all in all a great place to relax and chill for a week during the holidays

Booking Type Accomodation

Clean spacious room tastefully decorated. Fantastic views. Excellent buffet breakfast. All staff we encountered were welcoming and friendly. At peak times, lifts were slow but understandable. Access to shops, amenities and club was easy. Would have liked to have known it was totally non smoking including balcony before booking. Highly recommended

Booking Type Accomodation

Was perfect spot. Just poor wet weather

Had a great time at the hotel. Check in was smooth and pleasant. There were no unexpected fees. Parked at the hotel and able to walk anywhere that I needed

Weekend away

All up a great weekend had and restful time there , there is a lot of places to eat and close to the beach. Parking is off street and secure under cover.

Booking Type Accomodation

love this place , great views close to all the things we enjoy

we always book the same room, and there is no unexpected surprises. i usually book by phone to ask for the room we prefer. room is in good working order.

Repeat booking for 5 years

Big attraction is view and position. Love the inclusive breakfast. Proximity to beach and ocean baths big draw card. As a repeat visitor I book direct by phone. Staff great!

Booking Type Accomodation

Somewhere We would like to revisit

No we didnt. A Queen Room and We couldnt have asked for anything more. We wernt allowed to cancel at any stage. We were told that from The Start and that was fine by us.

Booking Type Accomodation
We enjoyed our StayWe totally enjoyed our stay

Great place

Stayed for 3 nights very clean and central, great price and value. Staff very happy to help and easy to deal with. Thank you for all your service and time.

Booking Type Accomodation and Visa

Hi Anyone has enjoyed free travel voucher from Ultiqa? Not the membership. The travel voucher to FIjji
No I have not enjoyed free travel voucher.

We were accosted today by someone called Sumit Satish Rastogi who bombarded us with information about these so called 'Free Holidays' and fleeced us for $40.00 to 'Secure our places'. Having read all the negative reviews above, could anyone let us know if they refund the $40.00 at the beginning of the talk or after? If it's after, I will demand a refund immediately. Thanks for you help.
I am not sure about how the refund works if you leave at the beginning because we stupidly stayed for over 4 hours which wasted precious time in the final days of our holiday,Thanks for replying. We’ll get the refund at the beginning and the POQ! All the best.Just got sucked in and paid to secure our place, did you end up getting refund at beginning? How was the hard sell? Also did you get the prize?

Today we signed up for the 10 year membership but after reading these reviews I'm really scared we've been conned. Fortunately it seems we are still in the cooling off period so think I will go down that road to cancel. Is there anybody out there that can give any positive feedback or review of this company ? or is it as everybody seems to be saying, another hard sell "Con Job" please reply as we only have a few days to consider whether to stay signed up with them or cancel, thank you.
Get out as soon as you can! You will not save any money because it is fictional money you are saving! I would advise getting out as soon as possible. We read everything on here after saying NoGet out as soon as possible. This company is a scam. No one can ever get the dates they want for accomodation .. waste of money and a big con! Good luck getting out ...I hope they respond to you .. They are good at ignoring you when you don’t do what they wantThanks Billy J and Kateben for your replies, Yes, my hubby and I are going to cancel based on this information and feel like we've just escaped from an impending nightmare, thank God for the internet, Product Reviews and honest people like you who take the time to warn others of these scams who come across as really good. Feel a bit of an idiot as I should have known better. As the old saying goes " If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is " What chance do you think we will have of getting our $300.00 deposit refunded ?