Ultiqa Lifestyle

Ultiqa Lifestyle

Brand Manager for Ultiqa Lifestyle? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (71) · No (16)
  • Ease of Booking

Joolz59
Joolz59Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ultiqa lifestyle problems

Found this - interesting on ASIC re problems and court proceedings
We have had our membership for years and heaps of issues. I am disappointed if they have invoiced annual fees if in liquidation.

Who ever reads this, STAY AWAY from this scheme!! I am not a bot haha

I'm writing on behalf of my Aunt who's in a home now, she's safe and well.

I have no vested interest in the service that they provide or the monthly direct debt that the company took from my Aunt for the last two decades, to which the last time the service was used was circa 2009. There was a 5 year span where there no comms/campaigns from the company to re-engage/promote the use of service.

Bottom line, avoid ULTIQA completely!!

IGH
IGHSouth East Queensland, QLD

DEFINITELY A SCAM

Like many others, my husband and I are still paying for the membership that cost $17,000 plus interest on in-house financing that they provided. You are also being charged almost $900 on membership fee every year. That was 5 years ago and so far only 2 successful hotel bookings in Adelaide. Every time you tried to make a booking, it is either no availability (even though you are trying for more than a year's notice). I will be taking it up to the attention of ACCC and all agencies for their activities. I believe they are selling holidays with nothing at all. Maybe a media exposure as well to stop them from scamming more people.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Do not use this company, for the price you pay $10,000 plus hidden fees an over priced annual administration fee, not helpful at all, wife and I booked a room through them as we are members (which I suggest never doing) only to be told our room wasn't available and we got downgraded, promises broken, I can only liken them to wolf of wall Street characters, thappy charming to your face and once they have your money they are laughing behind your back

Sally M.New South Wales

Scam Rip offs

Our trip cost us $21,000 . When health became an issue, we had to cancel. All we got back was $10,000.
This outfit is a scam organisation. Now we are paying $222.00 a year for nothing.
How do we get out of this. Both retirees. I recommend people, stay away from this outfit.

Jennilyn N.
Jennilyn N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total SCAM

Scam company! Beware

Junior
JuniorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM SCAM SCAM

This business should banned and hope we will all get our money back from these thieves. They are monsters and they need to go to jail for stealing and eating peoples money. They sold us a product that doesnt even exist. We are part of ASIC now and hope and pray for Gods help to bring them down. It is about time that someone do something about this before they fool more people. Never ever ever go near these liars they promise and show you all the luxury accomodation but every time you try to book even 1 year in advance they still say its fully booked but that wasnt the deal at all when they put you in a finance to get their money. Hope you will pay for what you are doing to people.

Monique D.
Monique D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

RIP OFF AND SCAM

Rob E
Rob ESydney, NSW

Expensive but offers benefits to those who can travel.

We have been members for approx 10 years and holiday locations include New York close to Central Park, the Jockey Club in Las Vegas, a Princess Eastern Mediterranean cruise, plus several Aussie locations with family and friends. We anticipate using the membership more now I have retired and passing on holiday points to our family and their families.
Definitely not for everyone if you don't have the inclination and time to holiday.
Staff have always been helpful in assisting with holiday planning and bookings.

Cagla
CaglaCRAIGIEBURN

Ultiqa scam! Stay away

You have to keep paying fees and they will not cancel the points at all.

Money is not going well for a long time and we stopped paying the fees, after a while they sent us a letter from a debt collector, after calling them a number of times they are still adding fees to our account.
They will not cancel our account or let us sell the points until we have paid $1801. I don't know about you this is the worst thing we have done.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM and complete rip off

Would be negative rating is possible. High pressure sales and total scam. Bought membership but basically get nothing for it. Have booked one holiday through this scheme and but it still cost me more than if I booked outside. Total zero value for money. Won't be using again and will wave goodbye to thousands. Expensive life lesson.

AEG3012
AEG3012Canberra

I can't get out of this rubbish fast enough

Teresa
TeresaGreat Southern, WA

selling

Wish to get rid off our membership paid $16,000 12 years ago 30,000 points a year will have 77000 points in April 2020 just don't have time. Have stayed Gold Coast Chevron Towers very nice. Is difficult as we are in Western Australia .

Maree C.
Maree C.asked

I have read that Ultiqa is in liquidation and apparantly being sued. Is this true and if so we should be refunded a fair portion of our moneys paid. Worst scammers ever.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

I agree entirely- we have been involved in this process and have a signed affidavit to be submitted at the trial. They are bunch of rogues.

John T.
John T.

James Silver • jsilver@srgroup.com.au may help as thay are looking in to it for me as I lost over 20000

tanja p
tanja p

Wow, just seeing this. I agree, worst scammers, and now deeper into scamming, as I tried to sell it. I need to get out. And I hope they get sued and we get some refund.

Amrit K.asked

Does anyone have any news regarding the liquidation? We paid our loan with FHF and only have the membership to Ultiqa now which is supposed to go to 2028? If they are in liquidation are they still operating? My fees have been deducted up until recently and logins etc to the site still work?
Anyone have any thoughts? Just wonder if they should still be taking monies if they are in liquidation?

Christophe L.asked

I want to get out of this scam aswell . I payed 20grand back i 2016 and used there service a hand full of times . i pay $16 per month for i dont know what admin fees i suppose and this morning i get a email that says i have to pay $200 for anual fees so whats the $16 a month for .im over it i tryed to get out of it a few year back . They told me to advertise it on Gumtree . I book my own holidays cheaper then they can offer

Sally M.

We stopped our money coming out of the bank and like you, we get a bill for $222. 00.they are a complete scam . We signed our lives away.
Told us to sell it as well. No one wants it. We also book cheaper than what they offer.

Amrit K.

Were you able to get out of it by stopping payments? They entered liquidation, I am confused if we still need to be paying?

Liquidation ? So that means ? So maybe I should stop payment as well