4.2 from 2,354 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (115) · No (485)

I've used Umart at West Ryde a few times and each time have found them to be knowledgable, courteous and well priced. I have no hesitation in recommending them and especially the West Ryde store staff.

Store LocationWest Ryde

Easy to navigate site

Great price, service assistant went beyond to fulfill order after I got it wrong. Discussion soon produce the correct product and a refund added to my account for my next purchase at Umart.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Go Wi-Fi 128GB / 8GB RAM
Brett - KUAH app

Brett - KUAH appSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart is the only place to turn for local IT solutions

Umart is the best possible e-commerce portal, locally based in Brisbane, you can find, that provides immense product range and technical education. I can’t stress how good Umart is. Giving Brisbane based tech startups instant scalability

Find out how Umart Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The after sales service was excellent !!!

I had to change my purchase as it was the incorrect item.
Since the item was unavailable I was offered a full refund without any issues. The communications were clear and good.

Excellent and efficient service

Ordered a product but came back with a stock error. Within one business day Lizzy emailed to notify me of the error, and within an hour had a more expensive alternative product ready for pickup at no extra charge. Very prompt and professional service.

Store LocationWest Ryde Pickup
Jake

Jake

Always great quality products

After multiple computer builds I know i can always come to Umart if I'm looking to upgrade or build a new PC from scrath, always top quality products amd will always recommend.

Product PurchasedMultiple

Lots of stock, good prices, excellent service

At the moment not everyone has a lot of stock but Umart had exactly what I was looking for. When I called to add to my order they were very friendly.

Product PurchasedTP-Link EAP225-Outdoor
Dav H.

Dav H.South East Queensland, QLD

Bunnings for Computers

easy to navigate through the website. has alot of products. even lets you know if theyre instock or not. so far, very happy. everything is working so far. prices werent as low as others but i would be happy to spend the exta buck or two to get everything from the one store

WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

PAYPAL Does not work and you pay more than the displayed price!

You always get charged a packing fee. Even for a monitor that is in the box that they will send it in!
This does not show up until after you age to the final checkout!
Paypal will not work on their site. I always gets declined! This has been happening for well over 6 months and they can't be bothered to fix it.
BEWARE

Hi Warren

We apologise for your experience with us. Do you have an order number i can pass to my web team to investigate the Paypal gateway issues you are experiencing?

Elle B.

Elle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price, fast shipping, user friendly website and great communication throughout buying process

Umart online store is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and product are well described, easy enough to choose which product suits me better. Great price is a plus. Fast shipping as promised even at this busy time. Communicate well after purchased is made. I know when my order has been shipped and when should I expected it to arrive. Well packed. Quality product. Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedHP Chromebook 14
dont use it

dont use itSouth East Queensland, QLD

Effective even in overload

The store was packed with folks trying to get gear to work from home. I had a few problems with my order and connectivity which was resolved by Josh, he just didn't give up. Really appreciated the friendly help even when the guys were swamped. Thankyou.

Store LocationMilton, Brisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Michael East

Michael EastWoodenbong

Excellent prices Hopeless support

Cannot beat on prices
online access was easy
BUT recent attempts to get technical support was noexsistant
not sure whats going on but they better lift there game
hope this gets some positive reaction.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 super

The worst customer service i've ever experienced

Store LocationUmart Chermside
Product PurchasedCUSTOM PC
Hobey B.
Hobey B.
Phill d

Phill dWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with the speed of deliveries

Everything I have ordered so far h a s been exactly as describe. Love the fact they have a really good range of all products. From the most basic, up to the best top range gear, with everything in between.

Order review

On the 25th March I placed a order for Norton security premium 3.0 OEM (25GB, 5 device, 1 year and I would like a feed back on it progress Customer Reference number 4560095.
I would give a higher rating if this order was completed.

Find out how Umart Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

A good selection of products, and decent prices.

I've used Umart from the time they arrived on the Sunshine Coast. I feel they offer a good range of products at competitive prices. Most of what we need we can get on the same day or the next day.

Ross S.

Ross S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, honest, reliable service

Store LocationMilton
Product PurchasedAsus VC239H 23" HDMI monitor
PaulH

PaulHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sorting out issues reasonably and fairly with no aggravation

I had a problem, I explained the problem, no argument and we reached an agreement - this is what business should be like achieving a fair and reasonable outcome without aggravation.
A suggestion: during the current health climate it might be safer for everyone to stage collections / pickup by nominating a time for collection.

Store LocationMilton
Product PurchasedHP 245 G7 Notebook
Palmyg

PalmygSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Super busy as everyone was trying to get sorted before lock down but it was simple and easy to get in, stand on the dots and pick up my stuff.

Store LocationOrdered online picked up from Milton store in Brisbane
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix Gaming Monitor XG32VQ (32")

Love my extra monitor

I bought an extra computer monitor and it arrived promptly, well packaged and in good condition. The website was easily navigated and payment was easy. Price was good. Love it

Product PurchasedMonitor