Umart Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (179) · No (780)

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbanes best IT retailer.

For years I've used this outlet for computer parts. Mainly because of quick and easy service. But also because when I've expressed interest in products they don't stock, to eventually become available in stock. This is a company very focused on the consumers experience and during lockdown one of the few businesses with a good level of changes to facilitate social distancing while continuing to operate.

Easy To order

I am happy for ordering NVME from Umart and hopefully will order again in the future. Thank you for the exceptional services

silver sailor

silver sailorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as Pie

Easy online ordering. Very good customer support and great prices. Free parking right out front of the store for pickup. Thank you.

A M.

A M.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on Delivery service

Ordered 2 monitors online. They were delivered to my door less than 24hours later from time of order. Awesome delivery service!!!

Max

MaxPerth

They did what an online shop should do.

At first my order was rejected cause I used a vpn. So when I re did the order without using a vpn all went smooth. Product arrived on time and as advertised.

Mark

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

Umart for all your computer needs

When you get fast delivery and quality products, what's left to complain about?
Nothing, you just have to use Umart and experience excellence for yourself.

Fantastic prices and service

The Umart Online website is easy to use, navigate, and order from. The product range is excellent and I have been ordering form Umart for many years and have never had any issues with product quality. The physical store is immaculately presented and collecting orders is fast and simple.

Simon

SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Painless transaction - good price and delivery service

Found what I wanted at a competitive price (around 10% lower than others online) and very fast delivery! I thought this was a professionally handled transaction from start to finish.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good range, good prices, terrible service

Paul G

Paul GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal service

What I wanted was in stock, at a good price, and I was kept well informed as to progress in delivery of the order. There were no difficulties with the order process, nor with the quality of service, and I would unhesitatingly recommend Umart to anybody.

Dr  W.

Dr W.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing online purchase

Bought a graphic card on their website, paid by the card my family use on daily basis. Received email saying payment successful and my order will be processed. Later received email saying order cancelled due to high risk payment method which was suggested by their system. However, my money was already taken by them and I was not able to buy another card without the refund. Now the graphic card I can afford is no longer in stock. Should have bought from another retailer. Really bad experience for 1st time customer!!!! Took my money but never processed my order, nor refund my money!!!!

Evan S.Umart Online

Good warranty and claim resolution service

Warranty process is easy to manage, warranty manager is very friendly and got my claim resolved very quickly after i sent in my faulty product.

AusMossy

AusMossySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent covid-safe pickup service

I ordered a new printer online and it was promptly available for pickup. Arriving at the store I found them well prepared for covid-safe service. From the sanitiser at the door and the well signed waiting point I was able to tell the staff member my order number without having to touch a keyboard and get my item almost completed contact free.

Chris L.

Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The staff greeted me when I walked through the door. My order was waiting and the item presented was correct.

Joel

Joel

Quick delivery and easy to use store

Store is really easy to use and delivery is really quick came in a couple of days of purchasing the product

Waff

WaffSydney, NSW

Umart...great again

I love the laptop I got. Received it in only a couple of days in perfect condition. The tracking was up to date and informative. Would 100% buy from Umart again.

starwarrior

starwarriorHunter Region, NSW

Smooth transaction

I bought a new CPU fan for my PC. I found the website easy to use, item arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Very happy customer.

Emerson

EmersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yea its pretty good

Samantha D.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM UMART. Poor customer service. Terrible warranty.

Would rate 0 but the customer service gave it 1 star

I bought a CPU from umart on the 24th of December (bad time to buy and was expecting it to not come until the new year), but instead of it arriving they put the wrong address on my package and it had to be sent back to Queensland then back to me in Victoria. on the 26th my $400 CPU finally arrived and came in a PLASTIC BAG WITH 1 LAYER OF BUBBLE WRAP and what do you know the CPU was broken because the whole box for the CPU was smashed up and didn't work at all. but now in February i'm finally getting my money back.