4.2 from 2,208 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,644

illi4Sydney, NSW

Very long time to dispatch

I have placed my order or Nov 28th at Umart because of advertised dispatch time of 1-2 days. A week has passed and my order has not even been shipped yet. Support says that there are delays because of Black Friday, but then probably you shouldn't advertise 1-2 days on the site, right? I also did not have issues with other shops delivering in time even though I bought black Friday deals from them.

I have also not been provided with a specific answer to the question on when is my order going to be shipped.

James

JamesQueensland

Great customer service

I initially went into the store with an idea off what I wanted and came back with something even better for around same price. Very impressed with knowledge the store person I spoke with. He was able to send my dream specification online to build department, then within a few days the build team responded and totally satisfied with setup they decided. Very easy online process. Will definitely be returning.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done on a difficult request

If you know what you are doing and need New Computer parts in Australia, Umart is excellent.
I wanted a motherboard and CPU, which required a bios update on the motherboard to work.
Umart offered a free bios update on the motherboard while I waited to ensure my system would work when I put it together.

Store LocationMilton
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Convenient customizing pc system and Great customer service

It is so easy to do shopping and get my customized pc without Umart , and after I accidentally short of payment online , the customer service very helpful and let me know that I can pay the rest of the payment in store upon collection. it has been a great experience for me, i love this website , will always gonna come back and recommend it!

jarrodfcdewhurst

jarrodfcdewhurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best deals and the easiest website to use

The store was super easy to navigate and it even has a cart which syncs across devices, making it especially easy to make changes. The products I bought arrived quite quickly and were of amazing quality. 10/10 would shop again.

Product PurchasedCustom gaming desktop

Alvin C.

Alvin C.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Services

Just Great Customer Services and very helpful always very friendly and since it is my first time on buying online i did ask for a refund and got my refund back as i have change my mind but next time i will surely start to make an purchase later on in the future

gjf.fazza

gjf.fazzaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Online Experience!

It's always a worry when an item turns up faulty but Umart were super quick and responsive in dealing with my issue. Brand spanking new expensive mechanical keyboard still sealed in box had a faulty space bar. They sent a sticker to pay for postage back and within 2 days had replied that I had credit to either refund, replace, or order something else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLogitech Mechanical Keyboard

Leeroy

LeeroySouth East Queensland, QLD

We purchase a lot of equipment from Umart. Normally everything we purchase works no worries.
I had what I thought was an issue with a CPU. Umart suggested to bring it in to test. There was no fuss and they tested it very quickly. It turned out the CPU was fine and with out asking the gave some advice on where to look for the solution to my problem.
This is great service.
Always polite and friendly.

damo

damoSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO STOCK ON SIMPLE ITEMS

Website said they had stock, went all way to underwood store and no stock
All i wanted was 4 128gb micro sd cards an everydays item lol and very common and no stock
2 x Raspberrypi 3b+ and no stock
Your store and setup is an embarasement and your employees are just plain rude and have zero carefactor or customer service, im never using your garbage store again.
Everyday common items and you have not got stock in to msy and they had hundreds of cards and went to jaycar who price matched the 55.00. Dont waste your time with these no stock cowboys

Store Locationunderwood
peter s

peter sAlice Springs, NT

very disappointed, never again

i order 4 HDD a 2 weeks after ordering, they tell me they only had two left in stock and they would try to get more. Another two weeks go by and i get told they can get any more. so i get them to ship what they have and refund the difference. when i go online to search again UMART comes back up and web site list they have them in stock. i have sent them an email and still waiting for reply
To make thing clear it took a month from order to delivery, the two $800 HDD come wrapped in bubble wrap and are just ratting around 1/2 a big box with the other item i ordered. i have never seen any other computer company so poorly pack HDD's before. they was not even any fragile sticker on the box.

james S.

james S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

easy to navigate and find the products i was after, seamless transaction from cart to checkout, plenty of cool systems on display while waiting for pick up. customer support answered any questions and provided solid advice.

Shayan

ShayanSydney, NSW

Promt solution

I mistakenly cancelled my order. So, i sent them an email. They quickly fixed it and undid the cancellation. Special thanks goes out to Matthew from umart for helping me.

Fiona F.

Fiona F.Murray Region, NSW

Good prices, excellent service

easy to navigate and sort products by price or type, phone service was good also. Found the products I was after with a minimum of fuss. Have used them regularly, would recommend.

Product Purchasedcomputer parts

yearlink123

yearlink123Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service

competitively priced products and super responsive/helpful HUMAN customer service.
some minor issues with payment and processing but thats understandable over the black friday and cyber monday weekend.
would recommend
h h h

Product PurchasedMSi NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio

J.FinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super Smooth Transaction, perfect in every way!

As a new buyer I am extremely pleased with umart online. Ordering was stress-free, plenty of product information and manufacturer links. Super-easy checkout & it all arrived interstate in just 3 days!

pete j.

pete j.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistently the best

I've been a loyal customer of Umart's 8 Mile Plains store for over 15 years. Consistently the best prices, consistently the best service, consistently have what I need in stock.

Store Location8 Mile Plains
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great website and order processing system.

Website is well structured and easy to navigate. Good search facility too.
Very responsive support staff who are able to solve problems.
I'm not a fan of the credit card processing fee.

Product PurchasedCrucial P1 1TB SSD M.2

Best Customer Service and Product Quality

Umart built a custom PC (with a Ryzen 3900x Processor) for our business which was outstanding and extremely fast. Customer Service levels were excellent. Umart built our computer in 3 days which was a really fast turnaround time which was much better than we expected. Thank again Umart, you guys are the best!

Store LocationMilton

Hil

HilSydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with

Finding what I wanted was very easy. I merely searched for the product, selected it and paid for it in a matter of minutes. Then what followed was surprisingly efficient up to the time I collected the item from the store. I will recommend Umart to anyone.

seth

sethasked

Do you have any locations in Melbourne if i were to do same day pick up or something like that? please reply when you can.

Nick S.Umart Online

Hi Seth, Unfortunately, our Melbourne Mt Waverly store is currently closed for renovations with not estimated time of reopening. Please keep an eye out on our website for locations where same day pickup is available

Thiennybusy

Thiennybusyasked

Why U-MART did not read their customers claimed ? I think, this is not a good way to do BUSINEES !
Unfortunately !!!!!

Nick S.Umart Online

Hi Thiennybusy, we try to answer peoples questions on Productreview as often as possible. But as it not an official Umart Contact channel some questions may slip through the cracks. If you have a query please feel free to email us at support@umart.com.au

reggie

reggieasked

Hello my boy bought a gaming card through your online store back in march. It is not working properly and we want to return and get new or get money back. I have proof of purchase on my bank statement. What do i need to do as he is quite upset as it cost $300 or so? Regan Shorey.

If you go into store they should send it off for repairs for you. In some cases you may get a full replacement. Just remember to take the receipt and the item in its original box.

Nick S.Umart Online

Hi Reggie, Just bring your product back in store and we can begin the warranty process for you. For more details on our warranty policy please see the link below: https://help.umart.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115002784027-What-is-your-Warranty-policy-

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives