Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Uncle Tobys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product request to be made again

This was a greating tasting breakfast cereal which also helped keep my cholesterol under control. It was a good alternative to wheet bix
which I used to buy until this product became available. Please consider bringing it back.

Very disappointed in Nestlé who now own Uncle Tobys

Nestlé have discontinued Oat Brits. It was a very healthy breakfast cereal, and i am very disappointed in Nestle.
Please everyone go to Uncle Tobys and Nestle web site and voice your opinion.

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.00.

bongoozy
bongoozy

Oats Bake were not unwrapped and broken - no Quality assurance check at all!

See the pictures. This happened 3 times in past 2 months. Reported to the manufacturer and received a complaint ref number but never received a reply. I have stop buying the product and moved to other alternatives.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oat Brits compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Cody Lynore
Cody LynoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please bring back oat brits - they are fabulous!!!!

I have always loved oat brits- much better for you and easy on the digestion. This is a wonderful way to get oats at breakfast without cooking porridge.
I am sure the health conscious young ones would live them.

Purchased in January 2018.

Alex
AlexKambah 2902, ACT

Oat Brits for the gluten intolerant

The best option for gluten intolerant folks and so good for the gut and cholesterol.
The Sorghum alternative tastes a little rancid in comparison.
Please reconsider producing this healthy product again. Those with food limitations will appreciate it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $5.99.

Please bring back Oat Brits

I am so disappointed that I can no longer purchase Oat Brits. I am unable to eat Weetbix due to pain and bloating. I have tried a range of other products but after years of eating Oat Brits I am unable to find a satisfying alternative. Please put them back on the Supermarket shelves. Leah

Purchased at Woolworths.

Anne W.South East Queensland, QLD

Please bring this product for those of us with food intolerances.

Whoever decided to stop this product did so without any research or consideration as to why consumers buy it.
Uncle Tobys Oat Brits is the only cereal I can eat without getting sick. I have food intolerances and I’m sure I’m not the only one who depended on oat brits breakfast cereal.
I’m over trying other alternatives and feeling ill for the rest of the day.
Please bring back Oat Brits.

ColJette
ColJetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been searching, please bring it back

I wondered why we couldn't find Oat Brits any more, it was my favourite cereal.
We're adding our voices to the request to please bring Oat Brits back, it was a healthy option and didn't make me feel bloated, as the wheat products do.

Maureen A.
Maureen A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

SUDDENLY NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Very disappointed that this excellent product is no longer available. WHY?

Purchased in September 2020.

Alyse
AlysePerth, WA

Disappointing news

Oat Brit has always been a little difficult to find but I’m very disappointed that it’s not going to be available at all. I find that too much wheat upsets my stomach and Oat Brits was a healthy alternative. I also need to keep my cholesterol down and enjoyed Oar Brits in summer in particular.

Junk the junk cereals, not the good stuff

A great product. Healthy and not full of sugar like the plethora of other cereals (including Uncle Toby's).
Let's keep the good stuff (highest percentage of oats) and not substitute it with high sugar, mixed cereal 'oat-like' products marketed as 'oats' !!

Purchased at IGA.

PeterD
PeterDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadly now gone.

Now owned by Nestle. Well I guess the only thing I can now do is go back to good old natural porridge sourced from an Australian owned and made brand. Being a diabetic and having a bad heart condition UNCLE TOBYS OAT-BRITS was the best on the market to keep cholesterol and blood sugars in check. I will now make a conscious effort to boycott any products from the Nestle Group especially as they are non Australian and obviously don't give a damn about once loyal customers.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Oat Brits Too Good for the Australian Market?

So is the price of having foreign companies in charge of domestic manufacturing for Australian consumers that we no longer get a choice about what we "choose" to eat. Somewhere manufacturers seem to have forgotten that customers might take a lesson and abandon manufacturers too focused on profit.
I will not substitute another Uncle Tobies product for Oat Brits,. In future I will just use Oat Bran and make my own museli.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Marie
MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Oat Brits

WE along with others would like Oat Brits Back on the shelves because of HEALTHY eating for heart disease. !!! thank you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

George Taverna
George TavernaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an essential Life Line Product for people with Diabetes and Cholesterol

I ate Oat Brits for past 15 years guaranteed 6 days/week until discontinued in March 2020. Why economy of scale? Price Point? Please bring it back I will paid 10-15% extra for this fantastic product.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Read more reviews - page 2