Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

bongoozy

bongoozy

Oats Bake were not unwrapped and broken - no Quality assurance check at all!

See the pictures. This happened 3 times in past 2 months. Reported to the manufacturer and received a complaint ref number but never received a reply. I have stop buying the product and moved to other alternatives.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Cody Lynore

Cody LynoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please bring back oat brits - they are fabulous!!!!

I have always loved oat brits- much better for you and easy on the digestion. This is a wonderful way to get oats at breakfast without cooking porridge.
I am sure the health conscious young ones would live them.

Purchased in January 2018.

Alex

AlexKambah 2902, ACT

Oat Brits for the gluten intolerant

The best option for gluten intolerant folks and so good for the gut and cholesterol.
The Sorghum alternative tastes a little rancid in comparison.
Please reconsider producing this healthy product again. Those with food limitations will appreciate it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $5.99.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oat Brits compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Please bring back Oat Brits

I am so disappointed that I can no longer purchase Oat Brits. I am unable to eat Weetbix due to pain and bloating. I have tried a range of other products but after years of eating Oat Brits I am unable to find a satisfying alternative. Please put them back on the Supermarket shelves. Leah

Purchased at Woolworths.

Anne W.South East Queensland, QLD

Please bring this product for those of us with food intolerances.

Whoever decided to stop this product did so without any research or consideration as to why consumers buy it.
Uncle Tobys Oat Brits is the only cereal I can eat without getting sick. I have food intolerances and I’m sure I’m not the only one who depended on oat brits breakfast cereal.
I’m over trying other alternatives and feeling ill for the rest of the day.
Please bring back Oat Brits.

ColJette

ColJetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been searching, please bring it back

I wondered why we couldn't find Oat Brits any more, it was my favourite cereal.
We're adding our voices to the request to please bring Oat Brits back, it was a healthy option and didn't make me feel bloated, as the wheat products do.

Maureen A.

Maureen A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

SUDDENLY NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Very disappointed that this excellent product is no longer available. WHY?

Purchased in September 2020.

Alyse

AlysePerth, WA

Disappointing news

Oat Brit has always been a little difficult to find but I’m very disappointed that it’s not going to be available at all. I find that too much wheat upsets my stomach and Oat Brits was a healthy alternative. I also need to keep my cholesterol down and enjoyed Oar Brits in summer in particular.

Junk the junk cereals, not the good stuff

A great product. Healthy and not full of sugar like the plethora of other cereals (including Uncle Toby's).
Let's keep the good stuff (highest percentage of oats) and not substitute it with high sugar, mixed cereal 'oat-like' products marketed as 'oats' !!

Purchased at IGA.

PeterD

PeterDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadly now gone.

Now owned by Nestle. Well I guess the only thing I can now do is go back to good old natural porridge sourced from an Australian owned and made brand. Being a diabetic and having a bad heart condition UNCLE TOBYS OAT-BRITS was the best on the market to keep cholesterol and blood sugars in check. I will now make a conscious effort to boycott any products from the Nestle Group especially as they are non Australian and obviously don't give a damn about once loyal customers.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Oat Brits Too Good for the Australian Market?

So is the price of having foreign companies in charge of domestic manufacturing for Australian consumers that we no longer get a choice about what we "choose" to eat. Somewhere manufacturers seem to have forgotten that customers might take a lesson and abandon manufacturers too focused on profit.
I will not substitute another Uncle Tobies product for Oat Brits,. In future I will just use Oat Bran and make my own museli.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Marie

MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Oat Brits

WE along with others would like Oat Brits Back on the shelves because of HEALTHY eating for heart disease. !!! thank you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

George Taverna

George TavernaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an essential Life Line Product for people with Diabetes and Cholesterol

I ate Oat Brits for past 15 years guaranteed 6 days/week until discontinued in March 2020. Why economy of scale? Price Point? Please bring it back I will paid 10-15% extra for this fantastic product.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Bring back Oat Brits

This is excellent product. Why cancel it? I guess you cancelled because its low sugar.

Purchased at Woolworths for $5.00.

Graeme

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Uncle Toby's Oat Brits

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

l love the taste of Oat Brits, why stop making a Great Product?

This was the first Breakfast serial I used after being diagnosed with high Cholesterol, and due to lowering it I have continued using for the last 14 years. Please reconsider supplying it to the shelves as no other product is equivalent

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $6.50.

Jenni

JenniFar North Queensland, QLD

Bring back oat brits

Can you please bring back oat brits as I can’t eat weet bix or vita brits as they make me sick. I need these for my health.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $6.70.

Dennis

DennisPerth, WA

PLEASE RETURN OAT BRITS TO SUPERMARKETS

Oat Brits are a VERY important part of my diet in controlling Cholesterol. Please return it to the shelves.

Purchased in March 2020.

Gerrie

GerrieVictoria

Can't live without them......

PLEASE bring back OAT BRITS. Have been eating them as long as they were available as part of my cholesterol diet. Doctors even agreed they are an amazing health benefit. Purchase as many packets as possible when I find them.

Purchased in February 2020 for $7.00.

tintin

tintinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bring back OatBrits!!!

Dear Uncle Tobys. PLEASE bring back OatBrits. I can't eat weetbix as the wheat content is too high. OatBrits have been a staple of mine for years. I need this for my cholesterol maintenance. I realise oats are sometimes hard to come by depending on harvest conditions but this is a great product. PLEASE reconsider. Cheers.

Purchased at Coles.