Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

Uncle Tobys Oat Brits

Oat Brits Too Good for the Australian Market?

So is the price of having foreign companies in charge of domestic manufacturing for Australian consumers that we no longer get a choice about what we "choose" to eat. Somewhere manufacturers seem to have forgotten that customers might take a lesson and abandon manufacturers too focused on profit.
I will not substitute another Uncle Tobies product for Oat Brits,. In future I will just use Oat Bran and make my own museli.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Oat Brits

WE along with others would like Oat Brits Back on the shelves because of HEALTHY eating for heart disease. !!! thank you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

George Taverna

George TavernaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an essential Life Line Product for people with Diabetes and Cholesterol

I ate Oat Brits for past 15 years guaranteed 6 days/week until discontinued in March 2020. Why economy of scale? Price Point? Please bring it back I will paid 10-15% extra for this fantastic product.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$6.00.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oat Brits compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Bring back Oat Brits

This is excellent product. Why cancel it? I guess you cancelled because its low sugar.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$5.00.

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Uncle Toby's Oat Brits

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

l love the taste of Oat Brits, why stop making a Great Product?

This was the first Breakfast serial I used after being diagnosed with high Cholesterol, and due to lowering it I have continued using for the last 14 years. Please reconsider supplying it to the shelves as no other product is equivalent

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$6.50.

Jenni

JenniFar North Queensland, QLD

Bring back oat brits

Can you please bring back oat brits as I can’t eat weet bix or vita brits as they make me sick. I need these for my health.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.70.

Dennis

DennisPerth, WA

PLEASE RETURN OAT BRITS TO SUPERMARKETS

Oat Brits are a VERY important part of my diet in controlling Cholesterol. Please return it to the shelves.

Purchased in March 2020.

Gerrie

GerrieVictoria

Can't live without them......

PLEASE bring back OAT BRITS. Have been eating them as long as they were available as part of my cholesterol diet. Doctors even agreed they are an amazing health benefit. Purchase as many packets as possible when I find them.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$7.00.

tintin

tintinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bring back OatBrits!!!

Dear Uncle Tobys. PLEASE bring back OatBrits. I can't eat weetbix as the wheat content is too high. OatBrits have been a staple of mine for years. I need this for my cholesterol maintenance. I realise oats are sometimes hard to come by depending on harvest conditions but this is a great product. PLEASE reconsider. Cheers.

Purchased at Coles.

Martin

Martin

Maybe just needs renaming?

One of the best cereals as evidenced by reviews here. Lost on the supermarket shelves probably leading to low sales and hence the deletion.

Maybe all that is required is a renaming? Use the "Vita Brits" name "with Oats"?

I must have got one of the last boxes in Oz. Found at my local supermarket.

Purchased in July 2020 at Foodland for A$5.00.

Murray

MurrayPerth, WA

A Perfect Start to the Day has been Discontinued.

This oat based cerial has a great taste and good firm texture that doesn't get soggy, and it is good for us. Sad that it has been discontinued. Sorry Uncle Tobies, time to move on too.

Purchased for A$5.00.

BRING BACK THE BRITS!!!

Best cereal for those with digestion issues, and there are plenty!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Where have all the Oatybrits gone?

I am missing my morning oats brits. A healthy, tasty breakfast cereal that I can no longer buy. Hope this is only a temporary situation.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Lance F

Lance FPerth, WA

Please bring it back

As per other reviews, this is for Diabetes assistance. If possible provide it at a price point of $6.00 as everyone waits for it to be put on special at $5. As such, is not appealing to the supermarket chains. If the majors don't want to stock it, please advise if this would be available at smaller outlets.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Vas

VasVictoria

Love this product

Please bring back this product. Very important for me to control by diabetics

Purchased at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Josephine73

Josephine73Western Australia

Bring Oat Brits Back!!

The most sustainable and nutritious for my boy who's gut health is so important for his attention and focus. A good lower sugar alternative. Bring these back please Uncle Toby's!

Purchased in February 2020 at Kelmscott for A$5.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Re-instate Oat Brits

Other posts have covered this cereals benefits comprehensively. We have been a long term purchaser and there is no comparable alternative.

We ask that the decision to stop production be reversed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Bring oatbrits back

Bring oatbrits backSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy no longer available.

Other cereals are too chaffy in texture and do not taste as good as oatbrits. Please bring them back. Can't eat porridge as the texture makes me heave.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.59.

Anne T.

Anne T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where are they?

Oatbrits seem to have disappeared from both our local supermarket chains. They've been an important part of my diabetic husband's diet for about 10 years. Everything else pales by comparison. We don't want fruit etc in things, we want tasty, versatile and sustaining bricks that help control cholesterol and blood glucose levels. Please bring them back.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$7.00.